Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Server maintenance times

• TuterKing
    TuterKing
    ✭✭
    dfwmikey74 wrote: »
    With this wait I think I'm going to have to start up a new character when I can log in again. Question is which Character should I create.

2: Bosmer - Dragonknight- Earthen Heart - Bow - Light - Ebonheart
    3: Altmer - Nightblade - Assassination - Dual Wield - Heavy - Ebonheart
    4: Orc - Templar - Restoring Light - Resto Staff - Light - Ebonheart
    5: Redguard-Sorcerer - Daedric Summon-Two Handed- Heavy - Aldmeri
    6: Breton - Nightblade - Shadow - Bow - Medium - Daggerfall
    7: Nord - Sorcerer - Storm Calling - Destruct Staff - Light - Aldmeri
    8: Imperial-Dragonknight-Draconic Power-Sword & Board-None/Disguises-Dagger

#2. You might ask why 2 but the answer is simple. Always choose number 2!
    The King is Here!
    Options
  • Darquer
    Darquer
    ✭✭✭
    Patched but still no permissions to access :(
    Options
  • teajb
    teajb
    Still no update should be up now?Jessica are you too busy playing to update us?!?!
    Options
  • utopianmachine
    Patched...wanna plaaaaaay. :(
    Options
  • LoLEProps
    LoLEProps
    It's 2:30 pm EST so the game is now up.
    Options
  • pad11
    pad11
    ✭✭✭
    pad11 wrote: »
    Well, as we all scatter our separate ways, blown to the winds of tamriel like dust, like the butterflies we so grossly harvest in midair, let us always remember the good fortune that a crushed server gave us, allowing us to come together to embrace the banality of waiting for the world to re-open for our leisure, our pleasure, our embrace. Soon I will return to my abode, I will patch the beast and I will prepare myself for battle...and for fishing...and maybe making a fancy belt (okay, sash, but i struggle to call anything a sash...).

Yes, first I will go see my eldest play baseball, and that is a good thing, making this a great day....oh sure, I didn't get to embrace The Scroll, but I embraced the Oblivion of Non-Access...and it was good, it was sweet and I fed on its succor. And in the end, a guild was formed, and it, too, was good...and I will embrace it anon, for surely I will. So until this evening, when familial duties have been met, when I've witnessed the burgeoning skills of my progeny in person, on the Diamond of Life (oh, our household loves baseball...it's that deep here), I will ravage the server, ravage it unlike it has been ravaged in, oh, say the last 12 hours...

Later all! Hope to see you in game and will definitely see you In Guild!!!

pat!

tumblr_mt80mvKYGn1rqfhi2o1_500.gif
    HA! nice! ty!

Options
  • evasive
    evasive
    LoLEProps wrote: »

no at 3:15..
    Options
  • juic3
    juic3
    ✭✭
    As much as I hate all this down time, this thread has proven to me that we have a fantastic community waiting to play this game.
    Options
  • Dirigible
    Dirigible
    ✭✭
    Don't mind me just posting in an epic thread.
    And yes, the devs are practically just teasing us with a phat line of skooma in front of our faces but not putting the plate down so we can do it.

Uhm. Moonsugar bro.
    Options
  • Veramir
    Veramir
    I better get something to show me you are really sorry about your terrible service Bethesda
    Options
  • MattoxMaodhun
    MattoxMaodhun
    ✭✭
    Well at least it didn't take as long as trying to find an airplane in the ocean.......too soon?

Maybe... :flushed:
    Options
  • Veramir
    Veramir
    I better get something to show me you are really sorry about your terrible service Bethesda
    Options
  • SuperJChat
    SuperJChat
    ✭✭✭
    So guys, again we have to wait a bit, but never fear, for the Downtime Defenders will give you cheer! (-facepalm- dangit SuperJ look what you've done to yourself)

So in the meantime, lets discuss our characters, ill start!

I play as SuperJChat (duh) a level 12 nightblade working on the shadow path,
    ive tried my hand in pvp, gone through a bit of quests, but i've found that i spend most of my time.... Crafting! (ugh) all my crafting levels are already 5+ (some are around 12) so if you guys need stuff crafted for you just come to me ;P
    I also discovered a great farming spot (if you are in ebonheart pact, if not sorry =/) which i have used to get over 100 of wood/iron in about 20 minutes xD
    I picked nightblade because ive always enjoyed being stealthy and ranged (god i love killing something before it even gets to me)

Tell me about your character!
    Options
  • rbrown80_ESO
    rbrown80_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Playing GTA and drinking at 2:30 in the afternoon isn't too bad of a way to wait for ESO I guess. *sigh*
    Options
  • Shadowreborn
    evasive wrote: »

evasive wrote: »

he's been trolling for hours just ignore his posts...I have.

Options
  • ill_tactics42013b14_ESO
    Im just waiting like everyone else!!!

Edited by ZOS_JasonI on April 2, 2014 6:58PM
    Options
  • Cayce_of_Kata
    Cayce_of_Kata
    ✭✭✭
    [Edited]
    Edited by ZOS_LenaicR on April 2, 2014 7:06PM
    Options
  • Doraelari
    Doraelari
    ✭✭✭
    Veramir wrote: »

The game isn't even out yet, so they don't really owe you any compensation. Also, Bethesda is in no way responsible for this.

Options
  • Rukur
    Rukur
    ✭✭
    Well its 2.36.

I'm starting to wonder if the EULA I just agreed to again means something :)
    Options
  • Melkie
    Melkie
    ✭✭
    Wife left me a detailed list of stuff I was to do today while off work ... Reading 110 pages of forum posts was not on it.

/psst Truth be told; the list wasn't getting done anyway, but don't tell her that
    Options
  • buttugly
    buttugly
    HAHHAHHAHHAHA The headstart was to learn how to use the forums and learn to prepare for server maintenance's...nicely played.....nicely played!!!
    Options
  • Zazzix
    Zazzix
    Zazzix wrote: »
    @Mordenkaiser No what did it say I honestly just scrolled down lol
    I seen no new amendums, its just funny because it really does make a clear cut case that our head start is at their leisure.

Its frustrating I agree, but I do have to say even with the few speed bumps this has been a really good launch for a first time mmo for a company. And its a different style of gameplay that I wasn't sure I'd get attached to so quickly, but I think its safe to say that the last several pages we are all not giving up that easy.
    Options
  • dfwmikey74
    dfwmikey74
    ✭✭
    TuterKing wrote: »
    dfwmikey74 wrote: »
    With this wait I think I'm going to have to start up a new character when I can log in again. Question is which Character should I create.

2: Bosmer - Dragonknight- Earthen Heart - Bow - Light - Ebonheart
    3: Altmer - Nightblade - Assassination - Dual Wield - Heavy - Ebonheart
    4: Orc - Templar - Restoring Light - Resto Staff - Light - Ebonheart
    5: Redguard-Sorcerer - Daedric Summon-Two Handed- Heavy - Aldmeri
    6: Breton - Nightblade - Shadow - Bow - Medium - Daggerfall
    7: Nord - Sorcerer - Storm Calling - Destruct Staff - Light - Aldmeri
    8: Imperial-Dragonknight-Draconic Power-Sword & Board-None/Disguises-Dagger

#2. You might ask why 2 but the answer is simple. Always choose number 2!

That's a good choice for other reasons as well, my Beta character was Almeri and my current character is Daggerfall, so starting an Ebonheart character would be good.

Current character:
    Dunmer - Templar- Dawns Wrath- Dual Wield- Medium armor- Daggerfall

Beta:
    Bosmer- Nightblade- Shadow- Dual Wield- Medium- Aldmeri

Options
  • Kenthros
    Kenthros
    ✭✭
    Error 37 Error 37 but i need to buy my goooooooold
    But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
    I have spread my dreams under your feet;
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
    Options
  • juic3
    juic3
    ✭✭
    let's atleast shoot for 130. set a record and whatnot.
    Options
  • bejorub17_ESO
    bejorub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Guess I'll grab some skumma and watch Despicable Me...
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    We're getting ready to bring the server back online, folks. Please stand by.
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Options
    Staff Post
  • utopianmachine
    ZOS_GinaBruno Administrator, Moderator admin
    2:36PM
    We will be bringing the North American megaserver back online momentarily. Thanks to everyone for your patience!
    Options
  • Boracks
    Boracks
    Soul Shriven
    I must admit this has been the best server down thread in 12 years that I have been online gaming.
    Options
  • evilhomer504b14_ESO
    We're getting ready to bring the server back online, folks. Please stand by.

I love you
    The guy who grabbed the name Razum-dar first
    Options