Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Server maintenance times

• Zaggolf
    Zaggolf
    ✭✭✭
    Still don't get why its now thou.As it isn't the 4th in the states anywhere for awhile.
    Fanboy's don't keep a game running! GAMER'S DO!!!
  • MattoxMaodhun
    MattoxMaodhun
    ✭✭
    TuterKing wrote: »
    200 pages before uptime?!

Lets make it 300!

Shooting for the stars
  • Bob
    Bob
    ✭✭✭
    You just got unlucky. Last one was in the middle of the night for most people

Middle of the night? Oh man... How about EU?
  • Zaggolf
    Zaggolf
    ✭✭✭
    200 pages before uptime?!

Lets make it 300!

Shooting for the stars
    Way it has been , don't think its impossible B)
  • MattoxMaodhun
    MattoxMaodhun
    ✭✭
    Zaggolf wrote: »
    Still don't get why its now thou.As it isn't the 4th in the states anywhere for awhile.

It's the 4th were I am
  • Zaggolf
    Zaggolf
    ✭✭✭

It's the 4th were I am
    I said states :)
  • Artmonger78
    I plan on making a LVL 50 Forum Poster, hate bandit... said nobody ever when they said sure, i'll pre-order so i can gain early access.
  • Karner
    Karner

It's the 4th were I am
    It's almost the 4th here.
    I must not lose my resolve. I will march forward even if I have to do so... Alone.
    -
  • Zaggolf
    Zaggolf
    ✭✭✭
    Just thought it would be on est time or pacific
  • elfindreams
    elfindreams
    ✭✭
    I wonder if the PTS server is up...
  • Zaggolf
    Zaggolf
    ✭✭✭
    But hey if they where going to do it, doo it.Just hope this don't turn out to be the 4th when they come up for me..That would be bad
  • MattoxMaodhun
    MattoxMaodhun
    ✭✭
    Just thought it would be on est time or pacific

It should, but I think they are updating so new people can start patching or downloading the game. *Shrugs*
  • TuterKing
    TuterKing
    ✭✭
    Bob wrote: »

Well you should be living in AMERICA!!! All joking aside it was going to screw someone over and if the NA severs are the most populated, I don't know if they are though. Then it would make sense to try and make the most people happy and not affect the people on that sever as much. Also zenimax a NA company or EU company?
    The King is Here!
  • Karner
    Karner
    That's 5hrs for me; If maintenance is 5hrs long I might actually have to do some uni work :disappointed:
    Edited by Karner on April 3, 2014 6:23PM
    I must not lose my resolve. I will march forward even if I have to do so... Alone.
    -
  • Karner
    Karner

Well you should be living in AMERICA!!! All joking aside it was going to screw someone over and if the NA severs are the most populated, I don't know if they are though. Then it would make sense to try and make the most people happy and not affect the people on that sever as much. Also zenimax a NA company or EU company?
    NA

-
  • TuterKing
    TuterKing
    ✭✭

Just answered my own question... "Headquartered just north of Washington, D.C., with offices in Europe and Asia" from there jobs page.
    The King is Here!
  • Shadowreborn
    Had to check in with my fellow Downtime Defenders! Now off to get ready for work :(
  • Zaggolf
    Zaggolf
    ✭✭✭
    Yea so I wonder if this is to get ready for release(4th for the states isn't for 9 1/2 hours est/ 12 1/2 pst)or is it to fix some of the ongoing issues.Either way atleast we got a eta :D
  • Mitrenga
    Mitrenga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are planning to sell the product worldwide, you should think globally and act accordingly. ZOS based in NA or EU is ad hominem.
  • Teroh
    Teroh
    ✭✭✭
    They are trying to cover for the stuff they broke last downtime.
    The Fallen Legion is Recruiting, Help us Retake Cryodiil! Message me for more information.
  • TuterKing
    TuterKing
    ✭✭
    Yea so I wonder if this is to get ready for release(4th for the states isn't for 9 1/2 hours est/ 12 1/2 pst)or is it to fix some of the ongoing issues.Either way atleast we got a eta :D

Its almost the 4th in other places in the world.
    Karner wrote: »

It's the 4th were I am
    It's almost the 4th here.
    The King is Here!
  • Doraelari
    Doraelari
    ✭✭✭
    Welp, guess I'll play Oblivion until the servers are back up. :)
  • Z0MBiEjaw
    Z0MBiEjaw
    ✭✭✭
    Mitrenga wrote: »
    If you are planning to sell the product worldwide, you should think globally and act accordingly. ZOS based in NA or EU is ad hominem.

What do you propose.
    Luminous beings, are we; not this crude matter.
  • Master_Skinner
    Master_Skinner
    Soul Shriven
    MaxBat wrote: »
    k9mouse wrote: »
    Hang in there and enjoy the "new car smell" or is it a "new MMO smell?" :p

Did we step on something? Oh just a mudcrab...

I just hope it was a vanity pet. One down, 6 million to go ...

I believe the actual number is 119, 049 to go... LOL!
    "I used to be an adventurer like yourself, then I took an arrow to the knee." ~ Every guard in Skyrim
  • TuterKing
    TuterKing
    ✭✭

You make no sense. So its a bad thing that they are based in NA, EU and Asia? And how is this an ad hominem? Them being based in other parts of the world is not irrelevant. Also how are they not thinking globally. There doing an update so people in other parts of the world can play when it is there time to play.
    The King is Here!
  • Mitrenga
    Mitrenga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Z0MBiEjaw wrote: »

What do you propose.

What others like Microsoft do, localization of services. Since ZOS only have 2 major service zones (Megaservers as we all call it) it should not be harder than what other companies are doing for many years. It's a premium product, you can not make ppl stay if you act that way..
  • Artmonger78

You make no sense. So its a bad thing that they are based in NA, EU and Asia? And how is this an ad hominem? Them being based in other parts of the world is not irrelevant. Also how are they not thinking globally. There doing an update so people in other parts of the world can play when it is there time to play.

their..
  • Z0MBiEjaw
    Z0MBiEjaw
    ✭✭✭

What do you propose.

What others like Microsoft do, localization of services. Since ZOS only have 2 major service zones (Megaservers as we all call it) it should not be harder than what other companies are doing for many years. It's a premium product, you can not make ppl stay if you act that way..

You really just compared a game company to a software giant. Blizzard has gotten away with it for ten years. EQ before then. Get over it.
    Luminous beings, are we; not this crude matter.
  • Doraelari
    Doraelari
    ✭✭✭

their..

they're..
  • Mitrenga
    Mitrenga
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What do you propose.

You really just compared a game company to a software giant. Blizzard has gotten away with it for ten years. EQ before then. Get over it.

I just hope that ZOS team is looking into this from a larger perspective.

The company does not need to be a software giant to see they need to adapt working hours for 2 different service zones.
    Edited by Mitrenga on April 3, 2014 6:47PM