Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Server maintenance times

• buttugly
    buttugly
    That's it...off to Walmart to get a WoW gamecard!!!
    Options
  • Artmonger78
    Soo close.. yet so far away.... imma slap this patch in the ass to get it to move fast!
    Options
  • Tillints
    Tillints
    Server is still not open to the public. But patch is available to DL
    Options
  • TuterKing
    TuterKing
    ✭✭
    Options
  • rbrown80_ESO
    rbrown80_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    What I wanna know is.. are they gonna delay opening the gates to the slackers who didn't get Imperial? The whole draw was to beef up before the masses arrive. We've lost half a day..
    Options
  • dfwmikey74
    dfwmikey74
    ✭✭
    It's been fun! I'll catch the rest of you stone cold cats in-game!

REMEMBER 4/2/12!
    EeEufPz.png

4/2/12??? Did you invent a time machine?
    Options
  • Zaggolf
    Zaggolf
    ✭✭✭
    still down so don't worry lol patch was super fast to get the you don't have permission message
    Fanboy's don't keep a game running! GAMER'S DO!!!
    Options
  • T3CHN01221
    T3CHN01221
    ✭✭
    they said around 3.15 EST
    Options
  • kallistiGAD
    kallistiGAD
    ✭✭✭
    Patching done but cant log in. Such a tease.
    Argonian Maids Gone Wild
    The Flash Mob guild. Bringing the absurd to ESO
    Options
  • acespades100
    acespades100
    ✭✭
    It's patching!!!! :) got called into work :(
    Oh well; see you Defenders in 9 hrs
    Until then
    Options
  • Phailps
    Phailps
    So, patch is done and server still not up? Its like I almost got to taste a cake and someone ripped it away. So close...
    Options
  • Cayce_of_Kata
    Cayce_of_Kata
    ✭✭✭
    dfwmikey74 wrote: »
    It's been fun! I'll catch the rest of you stone cold cats in-game!

REMEMBER 4/2/12!
    EeEufPz.png

4/2/12??? Did you invent a time machine?

Oops! Typoed!
    Options
  • LoLEProps
    LoLEProps
    What I wanna know is.. are they gonna delay opening the gates to the slackers who didn't get Imperial? The whole draw was to beef up before the masses arrive. We've lost half a day..

Don't worry, this game won't be anywhere near fixed by the 4th either. The people that purchase on or near release will feel just as duped as you do now.
    Options
  • Reignskream
    Reignskream
    ✭✭✭✭

You accepted the terms of service which stated these things will happen, why complain about something you agreed to?

Options
  • Zaggolf
    Zaggolf
    ✭✭✭
    last one I saw was 230pm est
    Fanboy's don't keep a game running! GAMER'S DO!!!
    Options
  • Darquer
    Darquer
    ✭✭✭
    Patching... Yes! I need this up. I go back to work next week and ESO life will be hampered dramatically.
    Options
  • LytaLoo
    LytaLoo
    buttugly wrote: »
    That's it...off to Walmart to get a WoW gamecard!!!

Nooo Don't do it!

Options
  • TuterKing
    TuterKing
    ✭✭
    NOOOOO ITS still down!
    The King is Here!
    Options
  • Zazzix
    Zazzix
    Phailps wrote: »
    So, patch is done and server still not up? Its like I almost got to taste a cake and someone ripped it away. So close...

I know right
    Options
  • teajb
    teajb
    No update so should be 7 more mins !!!!
    Options
  • RandomusNamus
    Quickly! My horse must be famished!
    Options
  • ill_tactics42013b14_ESO
    Phailps wrote: »

Its like Trying to snort the phatest line of coke you have ever seen and then sneezing all over the plate!!!

Options
  • Kanedo
    Kanedo
    Yay 12+ hours reading this crap.. only just got my forum account to work.. what a day :blush:
    Options
  • gustasonmichaelub17_ESO
    Downloaded the patch and thought you'd get to play now?
    HAR!
    "Our race has not been strained for all these ages through that sieve of dangers that we call Natural Selection, to sit down, in the tedium of safety.
    The bourgeois is too much cottoned about for any zest in living; he sits in his parlour out of reach of any danger, often out of reach of any vicissitude but one of health-- and there he yawns."
    -Robert Louis Stevenson
    Options
  • VaxtinTheWolf
    VaxtinTheWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone else can captain this. I don't want to myself. But it's how I felt while waiting for Maintenance.
    F7CmBO0.jpg
    || AD - Rah'Jiin Lv50 Khajiit Nightblade (Damage) || EP - Generic Argonian Lv50 Argonian Nightblade (Tank) || DC - Zinkotsu Lv50 Breton Nightblade (Healer) ||
    || DC - Ja'Kiro Feral-Heart Lv50 Khajiit Dragonknight (Damage) || EP - VaxtinTheWolf Lv50 Redguard Templar (Tank) || AD - Velik Iranis Lv50 Dark Elf Sorcerer (Tank ) ||
    || EP - Einvarg The Frozen Lv50 Nord Warden (Tank/Healer) || EP - Keem-Ja Lv4 Argonian Necromancer (Healer/Tank) ||
    PC - North American Server (Champion 1300+)
    Options
  • Mordenkaiser
    Mordenkaiser
    ✭✭
    LOL did Anyone read the ToS pop up? It almost sat there as the devs saying "shut the hell up" felt it was kind of insulting.
    "Serve me in death, and let Sithis be your shepherd"
    Options
  • LoLEProps
    LoLEProps
    Incoming post about it being tested, almost back up, ETA 3:00-5:00pm EST.
    Options
  • mortalous
    mortalous
    ✭✭
    Patched but still wont log in :( I can wait patiently until it does :)
    Options
  • keifer76
    keifer76
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/64331/north-american-megaserver-maintenance-4-2-14-01-00am-edt#latest
    Says that they will be up supposedly in 7 minutes or 230 pm edt hopefully so but either way it is a game and we are all fortunate enough to be playing before the original launch date so I don't think we should be too concerned. Just my opinion
    Options
  • pad11
    pad11
    ✭✭✭
    Well, as we all scatter our separate ways, blown to the winds of tamriel like dust, like the butterflies we so grossly harvest in midair, let us always remember the good fortune that a crushed server gave us, allowing us to come together to embrace the banality of waiting for the world to re-open for our leisure, our pleasure, our embrace. Soon I will return to my abode, I will patch the beast and I will prepare myself for battle...and for fishing...and maybe making a fancy belt (okay, sash, but i struggle to call anything a sash...).

Yes, first I will go see my eldest play baseball, and that is a good thing, making this a great day....oh sure, I didn't get to embrace The Scroll, but I embraced the Oblivion of Non-Access...and it was good, it was sweet and I fed on its succor. And in the end, a guild was formed, and it, too, was good...and I will embrace it anon, for surely I will. So until this evening, when familial duties have been met, when I've witnessed the burgeoning skills of my progeny in person, on the Diamond of Life (oh, our household loves baseball...it's that deep here), I will ravage the server, ravage it unlike it has been ravaged in, oh, say the last 12 hours...

Later all! Hope to see you in game and will definitely see you In Guild!!!

pat!
    Options