Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Deleted Imperial Edition/Early Access Items

• max03powerb14_ESO
    Add me to the list, I miss my little monkey :( .
    We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • aseager13b14_ESO
    Add me to the list please. Deleted my character expecting the emails would be sent when a new char was made. :(
  • Doilz
    Doilz
    Soul Shriven
    Still no replies or an ETA for having the items back (IF they are going to be sent back). My case 140331-051185 should be still opened and supposed to be worked by a responsible team. Did anyone get any news from Support???

Not in the slightest.
  • jarrellj
    jarrellj
    ✭✭✭
    I deleted the treasure maps for covenant and dominion. I couldn't bank them and we don't get that much bag space.You need to make provisions for these maps as I may create characters in the other alliances in time. I would like those maps returned to me and make them BANKABLE please!! Bad enough we have to use bank space for this stuff. They should all be ACCOUNT wide, not character!!! In any case... please return them to me.

Thank you
    JJ
    Edited by jarrellj on April 1, 2014 11:34PM
  • teklefstad
    teklefstad
    Soul Shriven
    this happend to me to:( i'm not sure if i have got a ticket on the mater:/ sendt one ingame but have goten no confirmation on it so plz add me to the list
  • Fahild
    Fahild
    Add me to this sorrow list please.
  • angiemcguireub17_ESO
    I'm not sure what to do at this point, I submitted an original ticket through the web-site at 7:30am EDT on Sunday, not long after early access began. Due to the scrolling bug, I deleted my original char and lost all 5 items in my Imperial Edition. Unfortunately, I didn't write down the reference number for that original ticket. Due to this, I submitted an in-game ticket (#140330-018578). I heard nothing, and since they put up all of the reminders, I understood that this was a wide-spread problem. I thought about it later, and since I never got a response to the original ticket, I did another through the web-site (140330-038789), apologizing for submitting another, but was not sure if any had went through. This was at 5:35pm EDT. I then, at 10:55pm EDT received this response:
    Greetings Mortal (me),
    Thank you for creating a Dark Anchor to the plains of Elder Scrolls Online Team. We are really sorry to hear that you have experienced issues with pre order items.
    We currently have numerous such request and we are going trough them as fast as possible.
    We hope to get it done as fast as possible.
    Thank you again and please continue to enjoy the game while we work this out.
    Farwell,
    Molag Bal, Daedric Prince of domination and enslavement Customer Support,
    Or (CSR)
    The Elder Scrolls Online Customer Support Team

I understand that they have a lot to take care of, but my problem has been going for well over 48 hours. I'm just posting here to make sure I'm not forgotten. Thank you.
    Edited by angiemcguireub17_ESO on April 2, 2014 12:53AM
  • Wellimnew
    Wellimnew
    Add Me To The List Please :(
  • jjrgamer
    jjrgamer
    add me to the list please, I lost everything.. I already sent 2 mails to support and got no answer yet
  • Asuna_Meow
    Asuna_Meow
    ✭✭✭
    Can you make sure I still got a ticket open? :(
    Meow
  • John.A.Perejuanrwb17_ESO
    Hi

I've deleted my account after redeeming my early access items so I'll be needing to be added to that list also.

Thank you
  • Ysbal
    Ysbal
    Add me as well, I was stupid on Sunday morning after that scrolling bug.

I sent in a ticket through this website but don't really know if I picked the right categories. I got two responses, one asking for my secret question and answer and the other asking to contact them at a later time. Is this later enough?

Quick edit to say "Thanks" to the support team.
    Edited by Ysbal on April 2, 2014 1:33AM
  • randomaffliction66
    randomaffliction66
    ✭✭✭
    Yenu wrote: »
    Uh Michelle,

the treasure maps are bound to character and can't be deposited in the bank.

How do we pass them to the other alliances?

I can't mail them to other characters either as the mailing system won't allow sending to other characters on the same account.
    Umm no they arent, because your bank is shared. And yes I know it some times bugs buy they can be put into the bank this is a proven fact so just keep trying lol
    Brave New World.
  • iNvex
    iNvex
    Please add me to the list. :( I didn't think I had deleted them but turns out I had.
  • Lord_Regulus
    I deleted the character with the Beta Monkey pet. Forgot I had the monkey on the character.

By the way, why aren't these perks put into a system where we can access them for new characters without having to constantly remember to put things in the bank on our alts? Seems user-hostile and bothersome for tech support guys to go through this when these items are accidentally deleted.

Edit: Also, I don't have access to my normal pre-order perks. All I have is the mail about the beta monkey.
    Edited by Lord_Regulus on April 2, 2014 1:40AM
  • KC1987
    KC1987
    Hi, I have also deleted my character containing the imperial edition beta items and the monkey from the beta testing. Could you kindly add me to the list and have them mailed to me asap please? Thanks.
  • Felarrond
    Felarrond
    ✭✭✭
    Yenu wrote: »
    Uh Michelle,

the treasure maps are bound to character and can't be deposited in the bank.

How do we pass them to the other alliances?

I can't mail them to other characters either as the mailing system won't allow sending to other characters on the same account.

FYI: Treasure maps can be deposited in your bank, you have to open the three blue containers and then deposit the items in your bank. Sorry if someones already mentioned that.
  • naatokb14_ESO
    naatokb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I am posting in this thread because I have received NO feedback at all for the ticket submitted in game AND on the support webpage here.
    I also lost the Imperial edition pre-order items and the beta tester monkey gift by deleting my character.
    The character deletion would have never occurred save for the bug in the character creation preventing us from zooming in.
    I did make a throwaway character as suggested. But my second character (Breton) was mysteriously in the Ebon Heart Pact. I understand that you have allowed us to play any race in any alliance, and that is great, but the DEFAULT ALLIANCE should be correct for the race, don't you think?
    As I said, I submitted a ticket in game and on the support web page, but have not received any feedback at all from your staff.
    Please help!
    gawad-du.enjin.com/
    "For what deem'st thou so dear thy blood, when through my veins it will flood?"
  • riley_circosta96rwb17_ESO
    I accidently deleted my one aswell pls help :(
  • Goretex
    Goretex
    I accidently Deleted my toon, well rerolled and didn't know about the bank thing exactly. If I could have my stuff back I would gladly appreciate it.
  • Goretex
    Goretex
    lquach wrote: »
    I deleted my char with the items after realizing I was in wrong faction

I created a dark elf and wound up in daggerfall... once I noticed this I deleted and remade for ebonheart pact but this was after opening the mail and getting monkey vanity pet and mara ring.

This is what I did /facepalm. Made an orc then realized he was in daggerfall covenant, and I wanted to be in ebonheart. So I deleted him without realizing i could of made another toon and saved my stuff :(
  • Asuna_Meow
    Asuna_Meow
    ✭✭✭
    So they finally sent me part of my delete items... they sent me the monkey and the mara ring... I don't care bout either of those items :( I want my treasure maps :(
    Meow
  • dark_phoenix_82prb19_ESO
    I believe I've done the same. Deleted my first toon. :/
  • Jordache
    Jordache
    Soul Shriven
    I lost my beta monkey too. I'm not sure if I've been added to the list but if not please add me.
  • woods7878ub17_ESO
    i have deleted my items
  • woods7878ub17_ESO
    We will return the items to the players that accidentally deleted them and contacted us by replying to this thread, or by submitting a ticket from the support page.

Add me to the list please. I lost my items.
  • Goretex
    Goretex
    Add me to the list if you haven't already plz :)
    Edited by Goretex on April 2, 2014 4:42AM
  • KC1987
    KC1987
    Greetings Traveler!!! I hope this helps.

All players who are supposed to receive bonus items will get one copy of each item per account, including the Rings of Mara and the Monkey vanity pet (depending on the version of the game they purchased and whether they participated in beta testing). These items will be sent to the in-game e-mail of the first character a player makes. Items can be shared between all of the characters on the account through the in-game bank, but some items can be used only one time and only by one character. Be sure to send items to the right character through the bank before using them or deleting the character who first received them.

For the Rings of Mara, once a character performs the ceremony, the ring is bound to that character and cannot be shared. The treasure maps are also one-use-only. Once one character uses them, they're gone.
    Pets can be used by all characters on a player's account, but they can only be used by one character at a time. To transfer pets between characters, deposit them in the bank and retrieve them with a different character.
    Thanks for playing ESO!!!
    Agent Travis

This is the reply I received in regards to my request for the imperial edition items and beta items to be resent to me due to my mistake of deleting the character with the items by accident as I was not aware that it was only bounded to an account each.

The reply I received does not help at all. I am trying to retrieve the items, and not requesting an explanation of how the system works. I am fully aware of that by now, since I have only found out about it AFTER I deleted my items. Hence, why I am requesting for assistance here!

What I am requesting is for my Imperial Edition Bonus Items + Beta Monkey Pet to be resend to my mail.

Thanks!
  • ml_182b16_ESO
    Deleted my Imperial edition char with items also. Not sure if my In-game ticket was created correctly. Posting here to be sure.
  • StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Soul Shriven
    I have accidently delited my first char after redeeming early access items. Now they are unavailable. Will appreciate your help.