The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Deleted Imperial Edition/Early Access Items

• Xaltotun
    Xaltotun
    ✭✭
    I purchased the IE, got all my vanity pets and items, but I cant' Craft in the imperial style with my characters. Am I missing something? Should I not be able to craft in the Imperial style?
    Maybe I am missing something....

Actually, you can't craft in the Imperial style (unless an Imperial or learn how to through a book). What you CAN do is right click on the item and there'll be an option to alter it to Imperial style.

Options
  • RaoullDuke
    Hi. Thanks for your help in advance. I deleted my character after redeeming my pre-order items. Thank you.
    We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
    Options
  • Grimkardinal
    Grimkardinal
    Soul Shriven
    its been 3 days and no response or help about deleted items, please send them a kick in the ...... for me.
    Options
  • Inactive Account
    Inactive Account
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xaltotun wrote: »
    I purchased the IE, got all my vanity pets and items, but I cant' Craft in the imperial style with my characters. Am I missing something? Should I not be able to craft in the Imperial style?
    Maybe I am missing something....

Actually, you can't craft in the Imperial style (unless an Imperial or learn how to through a book). What you CAN do is right click on the item and there'll be an option to alter it to Imperial style.

Thanks for the clarification. Guess I should of read things over again.
    Options
  • Solantis
    Solantis
    Hello MIchelle
    I deleted my character with the items, (all maps, vanity pet and monkey) and sent a support ticket the first day of early access, but I don't know if I filed it right because I haven't gotten a unresolved response.
    wrote:
    Response By Email (Zaynah) (03/31/2014 10:34 AM)
    Glory to Mauloch!

Thank You for contacting Elder Scrolls Online!! At this time I am going to send this up to my High Elves so that they can sort this out for you! They should get back to you as soon as they can. Thank You for your understanding and patience!

Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Question Reference # 140330-006678
    Date Created: 03/30/2014 08:23 AM
    Date Last Updated: 03/31/2014 10:34 AM

Is so complicated send me back all items? why i have to wait all this time?

Edited by Solantis on April 2, 2014 10:36AM
    Options
  • JD_Douglas
    I've the same problem as a few others. Made my first character. Received only the Mara Contract thing for increased XP with friend once bound. And may purchase Horse for 1 Gold. Have never received Monkey, Mudcrab, Dinosaur Guy(Forgot name of it), or any of the other items I was expecting to receive with the Participation, Explorer's Pack, and Imperial Edition.

Submitted report and received reply from TESO Team;

Helping you is our passion!

We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 120 hours.

We look forward to working with you again should you need us!

Subject

Still have not received my items from purchase of Imperial Ed. also have not received any

Response By Email (Albert) (03/31/2014 04:18 AM)

Greetings [Edited Out],

We are currently investigating how to restore the Explorer's Pack and Imperial Edition bonus items to players who may have accidentally deleted them. If players have experienced this, we ask that they contact us at a later time.

Be sure to visit out FAQ page for any further questions about The Elder Scrolls Online Early Access: http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en/news/post/2014/03/25/early-access-and-launch-faq.

Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Warm Regards,

The Elder Scrolls Online Team

Question Reference # [Edited Out]
    Date Created: [Edited Out]
    Date Last Updated: [Edited Out]

It seems there are many form replies being sent out as the context of several replies I've received indicate most replies are generally formatted.
    "No One May Make You Feel Inferior Unless You Allow Them To Make You Feel Inferior." ~ E. Roosevelt

"Artificial Intelligence is No Match for Natural Stupidity." ~A. Einstein

Options
  • decovca
    decovca
    Do you know what is the funny?
    I've sent an email since sunday and so far no response yet.
    THAT'S GREAT! Here you go zenimax fellows, my ticket, PLEASE CHECK IT OUT: 140401-020989
    Options
  • pieguy1ub17_ESO
    I deleted my character and lost my items as well.
    Options
  • Hooper
    Hooper
    I too lost my items zenimax please save me
    Options
  • thirdwinchester
    Hi guys can you add me to the list as I lost my items. Thank you
    Options
  • CrazyRoyal
    CrazyRoyal
    ✭✭
    Hello

I did sent a ingame ticket sunday already but i didnt get a convermation trough my mail. So just to make it sure i am wrighting it down here again. I Made a Templar but had some quest bugged so i deleted my character but accidently also deleted my Beta gained Monkey vanatiy pet. Guess i should read the mail better haha. please help me i love vanity pets and that monkey even more
    Options
  • warlocktielkpreub18_ESO
    I lost my items, would like to be added as well.
    Options
  • Zimzelen
    Zimzelen
    Soul Shriven
    I have also managed to delete my character without saving the items first :(. Please help me!
    Options
  • D00fD1ll4
    D00fD1ll4
    ✭✭
    I used to have a monkey, but then i took a char deletion in my knee ^^
    Edited by D00fD1ll4 on April 2, 2014 7:48AM
    Options
  • Malenka
    Malenka
    Created an in-game ticket for this on Sunday. Still haven't received a confirmation that it was received. 140330-016342
    I'm sure it's being looked at, but I'm adding myself to this list, just in case.
    Options
  • Contrabardus
    Contrabardus
    ✭✭
    I also have already sent in a ticket, so please do not create another. Unless you feel this should be a separate ticket because it's a different issue than the Imp Edition and Preorder losses, even though it is directly related to the same problem.

This just seemed like the best place to ask. Will beta monkeys also be replaced?

I participated in all of the stress test betas and put up with a lot to get it, and now it's gone along with my preorder stuff. The beta sold me on buying the game to be sure, but I participated in more of the beta than I would have if not for that offer. I struggled through the lag and numerous bugs longer than I might have otherwise.

I'd really like to have the beta item replaced as well as the other lost items from my preorder and Imperial Ed. I earned it and I get a little poke of frustration every time I see someone else running around with theirs, which is pretty often.

In fact, I'm more interested in getting the Monkey back than the rest of my preorder and Imperial Edition stuff. I'd trade the other items that were deleted for the Monkey without question and be satisfied with that personally.

Please, please, give me back Meine Affe.
    Edited by Contrabardus on April 2, 2014 8:08AM
    Options
  • Gutspillage
    I have accidently deleted my items also in the first 5 mins of early release lol please recover them thank you.
    Options
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    D00fD1ll4 wrote: »
    I used to have a monkey, but then i took a char deletion in my knee ^^

Mine ran away after I spanked it

Options
  • Nemzo
    Nemzo
    Vanity pet is gone, please add me to your list.

Thanks!
    Options
  • Master_Liu
    Master_Liu
    Soul Shriven
    mrbill317 wrote: »
    Hi, I only received the monkey and the mara scroll (for joined xp fun). I can buy the imperial horse, and can do the convert items to the imperial looks. I did not receive anything else. I should have the mud crab, the scuttler, or the treasure maps. I haven't deleted any characters.

Same here , didn't get all the items from Imperial/Explorer pack.

Neither did I. What's up with that?

Cause my friend got like 5 emails, and i got 2 in game emails.

Edited by Master_Liu on April 2, 2014 8:43AM
    Options
  • jpentzgrneb18_ESO
    Hi,

I either deleted or didn't receive the treasure maps from my pre-order. Could you please fix this?

Thanks

Edessus
    Options
  • Venom1908
    Venom1908
    Me too I have created my first character to reserve the name then i detaches items and deleted him to make my new one. I have already sent a ticket yesterday and was told to wait for 5 days till the issue is fixed or else to contact again.. Thanks in advance :)
    Options
  • vernobrorwb17_ESO
    I lost my monkey too and have this issue :( please add me to the list thank you.
    Options
  • ManHands
    ManHands
    ✭✭
    I have not received my scuttler, mudcrab, or explorer maps. I preordered the Imperial Edition. I have my Imperial horse, monkey from the last beta, and rings of Mara. I have not deleted any characters.
    Options
  • ManHands
    ManHands
    ✭✭
    Cannibilly wrote: »
    Hi, I only received the monkey and the mara scroll (for joined xp fun). I can buy the imperial horse, and can do the convert items to the imperial looks. I did not receive anything else. I should have the mud crab, the scuttler, or the treasure maps. I haven't deleted any characters.

I got the same issue as this

Me too, verbatim.
    Options
  • Obikwa
    Obikwa
    Soul Shriven
    Same here. I haven't received the items from explorer pack.
    I've just received the monkey from the beta and I deleted it with my first character.
    Could you send me all the items ? (explorer pack + the monkey)

Thanks !
    Options
  • reklaw69
    reklaw69
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I purchased the Imperial Edition. I've checked my characters and have only received the monkey and mara scroll.
    Options
  • joleda4ub17_ESO
    joleda4ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Why give us the items in the mail. Couldn't they set up a "reward merchant" or something similar to retrieve the items in a couple of towns in each alliance?
    Options
  • vrez
    vrez
    Soul Shriven
    I also accidently deleted my items when I started from scratch after a level 3 was made.
    Options
  • Zycore
    Zycore
    Add me to the list please, I have lost my items.
    Options