Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Deleted Imperial Edition/Early Access Items

• j.cruickshankb16_ESO
    I lost my CE pets, beta pet, CE maps etc etc due to deleting my first char due to the zoom bug. I've submitted in-game requests, followed the instructions in this thread and have yet to hear anything about getting them back. I'd really appreciate if you can add me to the list if I'm not already on it. I'd really like my stuff back :)
    ALU ULA. Justice for the 96.
    We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • smpruitt1012ub17_ESO
    I didn't necessarily loose the items but the maps are all bound and can't be deposited into the bank. Unaware of this I collected them all on one character and am now stuck with them in my inventory taking up precious bag space.
    Why are the vanity pets taking up inventory as well? With 8 extra items that I can't put in the bank, it makes the first backpack upgrade pretty much put me back up to the starting allotment of bag slots.
  • Malificarus
    Hey ZOS,

I ended up accidentally deleting the character housing my CE items back on the first day of early access. I sent in a ticket and support mail the day of, but haven't heard any response so I figured I would post here. I'd appreciate being added to the support list.

Thanks guys!

• grimnasty
    grimnasty
    Soul Shriven
    Hey i have done the same thing and lost my monkey by deleting a character, also havent received my treasure maps, or other pets and explorer stuff.....does this come as a code when i pick up my retail box? thankyou
  • kshadowb14a_ESO
    kshadowb14a_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    During Pre launch I was trying to hurry create my character and seen I did not make the correct character I wanted to play and did not remember what Alliance I placed him so after getting my mail during the prison I open all of them except the Mara ring and treasure maps because I did not know which character I wanted them for. I deleted my character and notice I end up deleted all my pets I received
  • CrazyRoyal
    CrazyRoyal
    ✭✭
    CrazyRoyal wrote: »
    Hello

I did sent a ingame ticket sunday already but i didnt get a convermation trough my mail. So just to make it sure i am wrighting it down here again. I Made a Templar but had some quest bugged so i deleted my character but accidently also deleted my Beta gained Monkey vanatiy pet. Guess i should read the mail better haha. please help me i love vanity pets and that monkey even more

forgot to mention, just hope that the issue that going on with the in-game mail system doesnt remove all my mail because then i will lose all the other stuff aswell, only took the monkey out atm.
  • Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭
    I accidentally deleted my pre-order bonus's.
    Tertiary Meat
  • rlockwood88
    Add me to the list. I actually did this the first day of early access with the first email. I kept the other two (ring of mara and mudcrab), but lost the first email (the one with the maps). Thanks.
  • RedVelvet
    RedVelvet
    I have the same problem as many people here.
    Right after game lunched I created my 1st character but there was a bug not letting me to scroll up to see its face clear. When I started to play I recived 2 emails one with the Monkey other with Mara and thats it never got any other mails. Then I deleted my character because it was just ugly thanks to that bug in character creation. Now I don't have any bonus items. No pets, rings or maps.

PS. Notification about leaving bonus items in bank showed up after 2nd or 3rd time I run launcher.
  • PreyAlone
    PreyAlone
    This list is going to be HUGE - but it IS being worked through. I submitted a ticket on Sunday, received a response that afternoon to say they were looking into the issue.

I've received a further email this morning asking some security questions before they could deal with the ticket properly.

So it's taking a few days, and as the list grows I can't see it getting any quicker. Just please be patient and it will be sorted :smiley:
  • Gottimus
    Gottimus
    I have the same problem. Thanks!
  • joleda4ub17_ESO
    joleda4ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I took vacation time to play. Can I have that back?
  • SeraphSix
    SeraphSix
    I deleted my first character and don't have access to these items. Didn't even know.
  • DAKherr
    DAKherr
    I deleted my original toon because I created him in the wrong faction and didn't realize that he still had the items on him from the Imperial edition. I thought I put them in the bank. I lost all the treasure maps from ebonheart pact and Daggerfall Covenant, however I still have the Aldmeri Dominion maps. I also accidentally deleted one of the two crabs and my scuttler - I still have the red crab and the monkey.

I know it warns you not to delete before checking your toon to make sure that you get the items off them first, but I didn't realize I hadn't put them in the bank, so can you add me to this list please.

Thank you. :smile:
    Edited by DAKherr on April 2, 2014 12:37PM
  • jhamptb14_ESO
    I also remade my character and lost my treasure maps. I only have the Rings of Mara and 1 pet. Thanks in advance.
  • paulsoaresjr
    Add me to the list, please! FYI, submitting a ticket accomplished absolutely nothing. They just sent me a link to the FAQ.
  • imrebroce
    imrebroce
    I have been ignored by CSR's for three days regarding this issue. I got a single email response that didn't even have a response, it was literally just my message sent back to me.
    I talked in-game with someone and they said they would go to their higher-up, then hung up the chat with me.
    This has been an utterly disappointing experience thus far, especially considering the initial problem: Why the heck are preorder bonuses one per account?! That is actually the most egregious thing I've ever heard of in an mmo. Ever.
    Regardless, I, like so many others, lost all my items due to deleting my first toon ten minutes after the servers first went up. I would like them back. Thanks.
  • Samoset
    Samoset
    It seems like they stopped working on these on a one-by-one basis; which is a good thing. There are way too many people to do that, and it would be a huge waste of time. I have two guesses to the fix:

1. They wait until the 4th and rollout everyone's items again, fresh, for simplicity. They then make items account-bound and add a code/account item redemption vendor.
    2. They make a code/account redemption vendor, and we get our items ASAP.

Hopefully this maintenance goes okay and we get a nice report of what is going on after its over.
    Samoset/Khal Samoset

Khal/Guildmaster, The Rebel Syndicate
  • Samoset
    Samoset
    That being said, I'd really like my Explorer's pack and the rest of my IE stuff, but I can wait.
    Samoset/Khal Samoset

Khal/Guildmaster, The Rebel Syndicate
  • Elkaholics
    Hello. I lost my items. I deleted my first character on release unfortunately.. ;(
  • GruntledDave
    I submitted a ticket as originally instructed, and it has now been marked "solved," but I still don't have my items. So, add me to the list, please.
  • Trelia
    Trelia
    ✭✭
    I received the Scroll of mara and a monkey pet but i didn't recieve any treasure maps or the other vanity pets. will these be redeemed when i put in my code from the box friday?
  • BuddhaKahn
    BuddhaKahn
    ✭✭
    I submitted a ticket on Sunday as well but never received confirmation. I am only missing my pet monkey. Please send her home!
  • ArgonianAssassin
    ArgonianAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have 3 characters, none of them received my items in the mail after I deleted my character whom was on the wrong faction.
    "It is okay to fear the night, even the bravest warriors are filled with fright, at the sight of the might of Sithis' fang, let the blood be washed away by the rain, let the stains forever remain, another life taken in Sithis' name, another soul for the void. All hail our Dread Father and his consort, the Night Mother." -Stalks-His-Prey
  • craig.gilbreath_ESO
    I accidentally deleted my first character without depositing items as well. Made on the wrong faction, insta-deleted. No scuttler, treasure maps or mud crab. I pre-ordered Imperial and only got rings of mara =/

Edit: Rings of Mara still aren't in bank, so please don't delete my mail or anything :P

Re-edit: Forgot monkey, was in the beta for it lol. Ahh! Lost so much stuff!
    Edited by craig.gilbreath_ESO on April 2, 2014 1:33PM
  • Spike914
    Spike914
    Made a character deleted it because I did not like the way they came out ( Due to the zoom bug during the creation screen) Lost all my CE mail along with the beta monkey.  I have been waiting since Sunday to hear anything back, and still no update on the situation. My Reference # is 140330-007411
  • Awoke
    Awoke
    Lost every single item. Both of the mudcrab pets I received, the monkey, the pledge...and I think that's it.

Thanks!
    Edited by Awoke on April 2, 2014 1:32PM
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys, remember:

Explorer's Pack and Imperial Items are not released yet. You see people with them because some people had it earlier BY MISTAKE whilst some didn't have.

We should get our stuff on April 4th, some were "lucky" and got it first.

For people that bought from anywhere else but the official store, the retailers/digital stores should send more keys to redeem our items.
  • Cyric
    Cyric
    Soul Shriven
    Please add me to the list. I lost items on one character only (before the message was placed on the log in screen)
  • Starbuck
    Starbuck
    I sent a mail about this and got a reply that I already had submitted a ticket and it was considered closed or something... never got a response :/