The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Deleted Imperial Edition/Early Access Items

• Dragmaster
    Add me to the list please, as i deleted my first char after 10 minutes with all imperial items
    We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • kapi
    kapi
    I've already made a ticket and no response yet.
    Ticket reference code is: 140330-035685
  • keith.mcdowell_ESO
    keith.mcdowell_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Incident: 140330-027761

(*Would like an update if possible on the status of the ticket *)

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team.

I am sorry to hear that you have accidentally deleted the character holding your Imperial items. Unfortunately there is no way for us to restore these items at the moment. We are looking into a solution to see if it is indeed possible to get these back to you and we hope to have one soon.

Thank you for your continued interest and support and we greatly appreciate your patience in this matter.

Kind Regards,
    Iosac
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team
  • palaquine
    palaquine
    Please add me as well. I got the imperial and just started making Characters..didn't like how they looked (since I'm designing them with the lights off..thanks eol), deleted them and tried again. Then when I started playing..I'm all like...wheres my cool stuff. Please make a ticket for me.
  • starfish2605
    starfish2605
    ✭✭✭
    I'm affected by this, too. No treasure maps, no horse, no Imperial.
    I remember that I destroyed several items (maps especially) during last Beta weekend, because they have been sent to me more than once. Could it be that this is part of the problem now?
    Anyway, would like to have them now, thank you!
  • eudougub17_ESO
    Hi. I accidentally deleted my first character and I already check my other characters neither of then have imperial/early access items. Plz help me too.
  • CowNRB
    CowNRB
    ✭✭✭
    Hello i deleted my early access and beta monkey and i have not heard back and its been a day how long is the wait?
  • KogaIX
    KogaIX
    I accidentally deleted the wrong toon on my account he had all the stuff (5 mails of imperial edition items) claimed. I was sorting out names & deleted the main by mistake ( traize kushrenada) I did not claim the horse I believe since I did not go to the stable for it. I would appreciate the help to fix my mistake thank you.

Just an update. I still have the Mud crabs, the monkey, & the horse since i never went to the table to claim it. thank you
    Edited by KogaIX on April 3, 2014 10:03PM
  • Sudi
    Sudi
    I have this issue as well.
  • winddrake54
    winddrake54
    Soul Shriven
    I made this mistake as well unfortunately.
  • serraokieranb16_ESO
    I didn't receive my treasure maps or pet in the mail. first character, no deletions and definitely was careful with my mail.
    Edited by serraokieranb16_ESO on April 1, 2014 7:10PM
  • xODD7BALLx
    xODD7BALLx
    Soul Shriven
    What needs to happen, is Zenimax make the items available to any character on our account now and in the foreseeable future, relevant to Pre-order or Edition bonuses, it's not as though these digital items are finite.

PS:
    I can log on SWTOR(don't want to reinstall it... or play it anymore) and make a new character and have access to items related to the Collectors Edition I purchased when the game first launched.
    SWTOR is in comparison by most as inferior to ESO, yet it has a pro-consumer stance on DIGITAL pre-order/CE/etc. items being accessible to the person who paid for the game.

• valentino1966
    Yea I deleted my character with CE items and lost them didnt realise thought they would be in mail for all characters mail
  • Datamadness
    Add me to the list. I keep submitting tickets and I keep getting them back as "solved", but nothing mailed to me. Currently zero for five now.
  • KomonCat
    KomonCat
    Soul Shriven
    Lost my items including monkey pet because I deleted my first character who holds the items
    I've asked for help 2 days ago and still not solved yet so just wanna ask here maybe it would be more convenient for you <3
    Thank you :D
    Edited by KomonCat on April 1, 2014 8:09PM
  • Mizumi
    Mizumi
    Sent a ticket two days ago, still waiting for a response :'( . Ticket number was 140330-023891

Thanks <3
  • nozoup4u
    nozoup4u
    I've sent two tickets in the past 3 days. This is regarding just the treasure maps that were lost to me. Seeing as how they were bound, I was unable to move them into my bank. I lucked out and moved my vanity pets into the bank before using them. All I'm missing are the treasure maps. The maps were never used either.

I've received no email(s) back and no response whatsoever. My two reference #'s are as follows:

140330-045140
    140401-039848

Thanks.
  • Demeos
    Demeos
    ✭✭✭
    I deleted my monkey when I deleted my first character.
  • warrcry13
    warrcry13
    Still haven't had my items restored which is ok I'm patient. My question is should I go ahead and delete my empty mails that contained said items?
  • Spyder4002b14a_ESO
    I created a ticket in game about this because I accidentally deleted my Imperial Edition, Pre-Order and Beta items and I got an email that the tech was passing it up the chain but I have not heard any more about it since then so I don't know if I still have a ticket or not.
  • Aetrex
    Aetrex
    I have contacted support and they emailed me saying they would have an agent contact me and i never got contacted... this happened first day of Early access, the 30th... my ticket number is 140330-022103
    Edited by Aetrex on April 1, 2014 8:47PM
  • Krenrij
    Krenrij
    My Pledge of Mara is lost! Please help!
  • Markethemetalheadb14_ESO
    Sent my first ticket in game on Sunday, heard nothing back. Sent another through the site on Monday morning - again, no response whatsoever. Made a post in this thread hoping that that would help. Nothing, still.

I am trying to be patient - It was I who made the mistake and deleted the maps, after all.. However, after reading the response a friend received from Customer Support regarding the same issue, (Something along the lines of "We're sorry, but we have no way of refunding the maps at this moment. We're looking into a way to get them back to you.) I can't help but get a little fidgety.

Why can they not just send the mail again? There is absolutely no way to exploit these items if you were trying to scam Customer Support into giving you duplicates. You cannot repeat the same treasure hunt on the same character, and the maps and pets have no monetary value - so you can't sell them to a vendor for gold. They're also bound to your account, so they can't be scalped off to folks who did not pre-order after the deadline on the 4th.

Sorry for the rant, but I'm just curious. I hope there's a solution before Friday, at least.
  • renwood5
    renwood5
    Soul Shriven
    add me to list also,sent in a email but not sure if I sent it to right person or not
  • tordr86b16_ESO
    tordr86b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've contacted support in-game (and the web form) and the person I talked with told me my CE items would be restored in one day but I haven't gotten them back yet.

I seriously cannot fathom why you designed the bonus claim system this way. Why not just add an in-game slash command /claim so we can get our stuff on all our characters, without nuking the customer support team. Your CS team should be using their time on other matters like helping us getting past bugged quests that sadly, is ruining my gaming experience.
    Edited by tordr86b16_ESO on April 1, 2014 9:47PM
  • Yuisoku
    Yuisoku
    My items disappeared when i deleted my character. I need help to get them back
  • justjosb16_ESO
    justjosb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Can you please get me my items back? I would love to finally use the Rings of Mara. Thanks beforehand and hugs. :)
  • Doilz
    Doilz
    Soul Shriven
    I lost my monkey and all my imperial edition items :'( PLEASE HELP ME!
  • HonestGabe
    HonestGabe
    ✭✭✭
    I accidentally deleted a newly made Sorceror named Doominology on which I had retrieved my beta reward in the mail.
    Altaholic
    PC/NA
  • ciscotrakerub17_ESO
    Still no replies or an ETA for having the items back (IF they are going to be sent back). My case 140331-051185 should be still opened and supposed to be worked by a responsible team. Did anyone get any news from Support???