The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Deleted Imperial Edition/Early Access Items

• SchrodingersKitteh
    This is getting annoying now, 3 days and not even a email from support to let me know the progress of the ticket, and the only info I have is from ZOS_Michellea who told me the ticket has been escalated.

If this is escalated I don't want to see what standard procedure is, I get the authorization codes to log in with, but I don't get support emails.....

Some of the worst support ever from my experience, I even requested a telephone support to actually speak to someone directly, 17 hours later and still no call.

Come on Zenimax give us some more info on what you are really doing to resolve this, instead of sitting on your hands whistling dixie.

(yes I am getting right annoyed with this now)
  • Twistedmind
    Twistedmind
    ✭✭
    This is the last thing I got.
    Response By Email (XXXXX) (03/31/2014 12:54 PM)
    Ok, I found you past ticket and will update it with this ticket number. When the issue is resolved we will get back to you.
    Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team
    Egypt and Antarctica kills off more investigators each year than cancer does.
    Old Call of Cthulhu fact.
  • SchrodingersKitteh
    This is the last thing I got.
    Response By Email (XXXXX) (03/31/2014 12:54 PM)
    Ok, I found you past ticket and will update it with this ticket number. When the issue is resolved we will get back to you.
    Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Warm Regards,

At least you got that, I seriously only have info passed onto me by ZOS_Michellea, it's like support don't send mail to anyone outside the US sometimes.
    Edited by SchrodingersKitteh on April 1, 2014 12:01PM
  • Twistedmind
    Twistedmind
    ✭✭
    At least you got that, I seriously only have info passed onto me by ZOS_Michellea, it's like support don't send mail to anyone outside the US sometimes.

Well I think that we really would have to send some kind of present to ZOS_Michellea because the took the step up and told us something.. and I live outside US ;) maybe I was just lucky or something oO'

• Wow
    Wow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im still playing on my first character, I have all my stuffs except the Mudcrab and treasure map. (I have imperial edition preordered from GMG)
    I'm a Godot Engine and GameMaker enthusiast from the most populated island on earth, Java, Indonesia. Coffee is my staple fuel, and durian is my favourite fruit. I'm currently building a Godot Community site.
  • SchrodingersKitteh
    Ref wrote: »
    Im still playing on my first character, I have all my stuffs except the Mudcrab and treasure map. (I have imperial edition preordered from GMG)

You won't get the rest of the items till you register the actual game key and not the early access key, only people that have everything atm are those people that purchased it through the zenimax store page.
  • Devlac
    Devlac
    Haha, a present for ZOS_MichelleA sounds like a good idea!

From what I can see:
    - Zenimax are working to resolve this issue.
    - They have begun restoration for some people, but there have been several cases among these where not all items were restored.
    - There are some issues with how to go about fixing this problem, and the pressure for a solution leads to new issues like; being unable to delete your character etc.

In my opinion, you should:
    - Follow instructions regarding the issue.
    - Make sure to have sent 1 mail to Support or Comment in this thread.
    - Await fix. It will come.

While, you should not:
    - Send 16 mails to support about the same issue.
    - Flame. (As much as it irritates you, I'm sure this problem has been just as bitter for developers etc.)

The less cooperative we are, the harder it is to help us. Thanks to all the hardworking people trying their best to create this fix, and thanks to all the members who take this well.

The best of luck to all! :smile:
  • Ex0
    Ex0
    I placed a ticket for this on the first day of early access only several hours after launch. Ive received no correspondence at all, no confirmation via email of any ticket creation, acknowledgement, or anything being done. I created a ticket both via the ingame interface, and via the website, and have had zero communication from either.

I get the feeling the lack of communication is incorrect and theres a bigger issue with the support system. Trying to be patient with it being launch week but its very frustrating to not receive some sort of confirmation that my case is even being looked at or is in progress.
    We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • Twistedmind
    Twistedmind
    ✭✭
    I saw another thread ( http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/60960/all-mail-items-deleted-along-with-character#latest ) where people are reporting that items have been dropped back in their mail.
  • Moedig
    Moedig
    I got my monkey and rings back yesterday, still waiting on other stuff but they said they are working on that and it won't be long till I have everything returned, here is the email they sent me yesterday :smile:
    Greetings!

We have sent you an in game email containing your deleted items from the imperial pack! Please check your in game inbox to retrieve your items! We apologize for the inconvenience and hope that you enjoy the rest of your time in battle in Cyrodiil!

Divines guide you friend!
    Stephen
    The Elder Scrolls Online.

Despite him saying "the imperial pack" it actually just contained the monkey from the beta tests and the rings of mara. It did not contain the maps, scuttler or mud crabs so I sent another ticket and they said they would also be replaced soon!
  • Twistedmind
    Twistedmind
    ✭✭
    Now where are my items... dammit :D
  • D00fD1ll4
    D00fD1ll4
    ✭✭
    What currently adds to the confusion is that

- Some people get a response e-mail to their ticket, as others do not
    - Some people report that they got their items back, while others are still waiting for any confirmation at all
    - Some Imperial Edition items have been sent out too early, so that there are people with the explorer pack, while others, thus entitled to have one, without it.
    - You cannot store the map package in the bank (can't confirm, i do not have any map yet, but it seems that you have to pack the map into the bank each by each as a single item)

Edited by D00fD1ll4 on April 1, 2014 12:57PM
  • Aarrvvexx
    Aarrvvexx
    Yup ditto on deleting stuff. Haven't got other items. Ditto. And made a ticket on 31st. Ditto. Imp physical ed so, ditto?
  • decovca
    decovca
    I think the HQ of devs should work like the image bellow...
    M1KU6MO.jpg
  • Khamira
    Khamira
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I send an email to the support, and I haven't got ANY response...

Is there any way to know that they recieve it?
    Anyway, I've lost my all Explorer's pack items and it would be nice to get them back... ;)

You know, that bug with zooming face for the first time:
    Ugly first character -> Opened an e-mail -> Deleted character -> Created a new one with better face -> Logged out from the game -> "Please ensure (...) do not delete a character (...) retrieved (...) Standard Edition items (...)" etc.

Kha'jira's Scribbles - Such Blog, Many Thingies, Very Wow!
  • Scunnered101
    I've lost my explorers content. Made my first character and got trapped in the first cell as the camera kept spinning rapidly. Deleted my character before resolving the issue, apologies. I'd appreciate if they could be returned to me :)
  • elfindreams
    elfindreams
    ✭✭
    I spoke to a live chat with customer service in the first hour the servers were up... (before they were even officially live). I posted earlier in this thread asking for someone to look at it (the posts before and after mine have the tag that it has been forwarded to customer service... but mine doesn't)... I still haven't received my beta-monkey I accidentally deleted when I redid my character.

Can someone in support please confirm that I am on the list?

Thanks!
  • Fossybear
    Fossybear
    Add me to the list as well, accidentally deleted the character i bound my items to before knowing they were not sent to newly created characters.
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) They answered my ticket asking me my details, I answered and said all the bla bla I said before.

2) I went to check my retailer's site if a new key for the Explorer's Pack would be give to me and I was directed to their support forum which says:

Commencing from the start of Early Access, players who pre-ordered or pre-purchased the Imperial Edition or the Standard Edition of The Elder Scrolls Online will be able to take advantage of the ability to play as any race* in any alliance.

To enable this, pre-order customers and customers who pre-purchased from a third-party online retailer must first redeem their 3-day or 5-day Early Access code at our official site.

The full range of in-game benefits from the Explorer's Pack will be unlocked on April 4. Customers who purchased a retail edition will require the Explorer's Pack code that comes with the boxed product to be applied at launch to unlock the remaining items. ESO Digital Store customers will have the Explorer's Pack fully unlocked automatically when they play on or after April 4.

Customers who pre-purchased any edition of The Elder Scrolls Online from the ESO Digital Store do NOT need to take any further action.

*Standard Edition will not have access to the Imperial Race, which is exclusive to the Imperial Edition.

On the release date,04/04/2014,will be made available two other keys:

A key will give access to 30 days of the game, besides the contents of the Imperial Edition(for those who purchased this edition, of course).
    The other key will provide access to the contents of the Explorer's Pack.

Remember that, before you have access to 30 days of play, you must select the account through the Elder Scrolls Online with a valid form of payment for the monthly game.
  • scruffycavetroll
    scruffycavetroll
    ✭✭✭
    submitted a ticket sunday, just got automated replies back (they seem automated).

hopefully soon : D

hate learning things the hard way...oh well
  • Isende
    Isende
    ✭✭
    i love this game. i did not think i would, but it grew on me, and i'm so excited that i may finally have somewhere to hang my hat for a good long while.

zenimax/bethesda? you guys can really mess that up, if you don't take some things into consideration. keep in mind, this is being written by someone who is absolutely enjoying herself in your game.

i think you guys don't know mmo players very well. while i realize those of us in early release are getting more goodies than others, there will be people coming into the game who were there for the beta weekend and want their monkey pet.

on. every. character. they. create. they won't want just one that they have to pass around characters, they'll want it on all their characters. it's the nature of this crowd.

further, you run into people like me who 1) have terrible alt-itis and 2) will reroll characters until we get them perfect. so saying something will be available to "up to eight characters" is both misleading and wrong-headed. let's talk about the maps, for instance. oh -- yeah, i'm one who deleted her stuff with a reroll. you guys are supposedly working on that. anyway. my maps were lost in that deletion, because i absolutely expected that my reroll would receive the same items as my first character. you know, individual mail per character at creation? it's something that's done in your standard, other mmo. it's not difficult.

you guys, i'm assuming in an effort to cut down on people just rerolling over and over to get those chests, limited it to ONE set. period.

now, here's why it's wrong-headed. you see, there are folk out there who will exploit the system, period. no matter what you do. witness, the current outrageous rash of gold farmers operating before the end of the first day of pre-launch. the thing to keep in mind though is that your approach is punishing the majority for the perceived actions of a few. and it's going to drive people away.

don't forget, first impressions matter. and in this genre, they matter more than you can say. the first person, at launch, who gets that ONE monkey, or ONE whatever, is going to get pissed, and he/she is going to run their mouth. this "stupidity" as they'll term it (and that's being nice) will flavor the rest of their experience, and they will continue finding flaw after flaw after flaw.

guys, you still have npcs with mechanical voices. you still have bugs we've been reporting since beta. and now this?

please, for the sake of this game, which i dearly love and wish to enjoy for a very long time, rethink this decision, quickly. find a way to implement the goodies we paid for being available to all characters on creation. oh, and another thing -- you must be more specific in your wording. the pledge of mara, a one-time use that gives a ring that can be bounced around the account? uh uh. bad design there too.

people won't walk, they'll run, when they decide you were ambiguous and wrong-headed in some of your approaches, and these are glaring ones that hit a player right outta the gate.
  • Ticare
    Ticare
    ✭✭
    Accidentally deleted my monkey
  • Rootz
    Rootz
    7 emails, 4 forums post, 3 days later, call request this morning and still not been called 6 hrs later.

In all fairness i understand there busy, but i feel pretty neglected and no items.

Question Reference # 140330-011169
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Official response, and all I can say is their support was quick, answered me all in under 3 hours. If we be polite and cooperate with information and ask the right questions we might have better luck on the next issues. I really hold bias towards any Elder Scrolls subject but despite that this customer support is one of the best I ever had.

Response By Email (Niamh) (04/01/2014 10:04 AM)
    Hello there,

So the issue is that the things you are missing just haven't been released yet,they are released to your account on Friday.
    Here is a list below of the times the different perks are released:

The Imperial White Horse is purchasable for 1 gold from any stable in the game, as soon as you start the game.
    The Mudcrab Vanity Pet will be in your in-game mailbox starting from launch on 4.4.14.
    The Ritual of Mara will be in your in-game mail as soon as you start the game—simply perform the ritual with your desired partner to get the Rings of Mara.
    Regarding the Explorer's Pack items:
    The Scuttler Vanity Pet and Bonus Treasure Maps will be sent to your in-game mailbox starting from launch on 4.4.14.

I'm truly sorry about the confusion again,and if there is anything else I can do for you please do not hesitate to contact me.
    Warm Regards,
    Niamh ,
  • Twistedmind
    Twistedmind
    ✭✭
    Really people think that this thread is a list to say "I lost my ... " and that is it?

While they should really just go https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/ask and make a ticket ( just one (1) ticket )

I got a reply and it was:
    We are currently investigating how to restore any Explorer's Pack and Imperial Edition bonus items to players who may have accidentally deleted them. If players have experienced this, we ask that they contact us.

Your welcome btw...

• soulwolf1
    soulwolf1
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, everyone. We are aware of players who have accidentally deleted their Imperial Edition or Early Access items when deleting a character. This happens when those items were redeemed by a character and then that character was deleted.

For those who have not experienced this issue, please do the following in order to avoid it:
    • If you have redeemed your items from the in-game mail system and wish to delete the character who currently has them, do not delete them immediately.
    • Please visit a bank and deposit these items. It will ensure that they are not lost when the character is deleted.
    • If you would like to be extra-careful, you can add the items to your bank, log on a different character, and retrieve them on that character.
    If you believe you have accidentally deleted your Imperial Edition/Early Access items, please check your other characters and your in-game mail to ensure that the items are no longer available. You can access your mail by clicking on the envelope icon at the top of the screen from the game menus. If the items are deleted, and have not previously sent a ticket in to our Customer Support Team about it, please reply in this thread. We will create a ticket for you so that they can further help with this issue.

Thank you all for your patience and your understanding!

Sadly I have this issue, I've contacted customer support twice and no answer, payed $79 for the Imperial Edition and can't even enjoy the perks, please help!!

• Luisen
    Luisen
    ✭✭
    Nothing here after 2 days.
    At least an answer from the customer service would be nice :)
  • Avie
    Avie
    ✭✭
    I deleted my character after creating it on the wrong faction with all imperial items, 3 pets, treasure maps, and scroll of Mara as well on March 30th and submitted an in-game ticket and email. Reference #140330-19112. I have checked my email daily ever since and have not received them yet. Thanks in advance for your assistance.
  • Belblind
    Belblind
    I deleted all items from the 'Imperial Edition' and already wrote a ticket.
    My question reference # 140330-019436.
  • orashinage
    Add me to the list please.