The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Deleted Imperial Edition/Early Access Items

• frostie-da-snowman_ESO
    Add me to the appropriate ticket que please. I would also like to note I did not receive my treasure maps like everyone else did either. This puts me at a large disadvantage.

Thank you very much ESO
    Edited by frostie-da-snowman_ESO on April 3, 2014 7:01PM
    We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • deathcomes4youb14_ESO
    I only lost the pre-order items. I submitted a ticket yesterday (the 30th) but received no response.
  • Sharvan
    Sharvan
    ✭✭✭
    I have submitted a ticket already but have not gotten a response or confirmation that the issue was received. Please add me to the list who needs restores
  • Demonica
    Demonica
    Add me to the list, I deleted my character and lost my items.
  • Darkzodiak
    I submitted a ticket 2 days ago and I not receveid any reply for this issue. Lost pre-order items, Standard Edition.
  • Markethemetalheadb14_ESO
    Submitted a ticket yesterday, received no response. I know everything's backed up, so I am trying to be patient. But I feel so behind when all my friends have the treasure maps and I don't.

Adding my name to the list.
  • Xaltotun
    Xaltotun
    ✭✭
    I deleted my items as well because I, like others here, had my Dark Elf put into the Covenant by default for some odd reason. This was about an hour after launch and I submitted my ticket, and this was the response I got...

Response By Email (Xxxxx) (03/30/2014 12:11 PM)
    Greetings xxxx,

Thank you for contacting the Elder Scrolls Online Team.

Unfortunately, Customer Support cannot currently restore deleted Imperial and Explorer's Pack items.

If a player wishes to delete a character, they should first ensure that any items they want to retain are moved from that character to their account bank. They can find a bank in any of their alliance's major cities.

Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team
    Question Reference # 140330-010177
    Date Created: 03/30/2014 09:30 AM
    Date Last Updated: 03/30/2014 12:11 PM

So I sent a reply via email about how disappointed I was and I've heard nothing since. So are you now refunding deleted items? And if so, when? I don't mind being patient but I'd like to hear something.

Edited to remove names. Also, I should note that the only thing I didn't delete was the Ring of Mara since it was clearly marked as DO NOT DELETE a character with it. All of the other things I lost - the Imagkin pet, the Scuttler, Rufous Mudcrab, Nibenay Mudcrab and all of the maps - were not marked with the same warning that was on the Ring of Mara which had an obvious warning on it. Having played other MMOs with this sort of promotional content I had assumed that everything but the Ring of Mara (since it was spelled out) would be account wide. That was obviously a mistake, but that's not something we should be punished for since the caution was taken to put a warning on the Ring of Mara.
    Edited by Xaltotun on April 1, 2014 2:59AM
  • ciscotrakerub17_ESO
    Did anyone get any progress so far? I've been watching this thread throughout the day but all I see is more people asking for help and no word about a fix or a solid confirmation from support that ALL items will be recovered (not only the monkey and the rings of mara). :neutral_face:
  • Tyraver
    Tyraver
    Like others I have submitted a ticket a couple of times now but no response at all. I'd like to make sure I've been added to the list as well.
  • wind777
    wind777
    I deleted my first character to change the name before the warnings were posted, please restore my IMPERIAL EDITION ITEMS

Thanks for the help guys
  • timhogan33b14_ESO
    I deleted my first char and the items by mistake as well. :(
    I only got my monkey and amulet of amara. The rest was lost, explorer items and imperial items all gone now.
  • luckyluciano1
    Hey I deleted my character to switch classes and no longer have the early access items

Character name: lucky luciano
  • Saracin
    Saracin
    Soul Shriven
    I sent in a support ticket and was told it would be passed along to the "sages" but haven't heard anything nor have I gotten my items. This was almost 48 hours ago, so are they really backed up or did someone misplace my email? lol
  • Sioken
    Sioken
    Yea I lost the monkey pet as well. Wouldn't mind seeing him again on my character again.
  • Halofan240
    Halofan240
    Soul Shriven
    I lost my pledge of Mara and the beta monkey. So add me to the list. Tks for your help
  • Tyrael1337
    I also lost my monkey that way, i have a ticket opened since day1 , but have not heard from the Customer service yet. I did recived an email but it looked more like a phishing email then anything...
  • smcin72
    smcin72
    Soul Shriven
    Add me onto this list, I did send in a ticket already with the Question Reference # 140330-054502
  • evi23
    evi23
    Add me onto this list as well please! I have not received all my items!
  • Ranger_X
    Ranger_X
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I only received the monkey and the mara scroll (for joined xp fun). I can buy the imperial horse, and can do the convert items to the imperial looks. I did not receive anything else. I should have the mud crab, the scuttler, or the treasure maps. I haven't deleted any characters.

Same here - in addition to deleting the monkey and mara ring - I didn't get the crab, scuttler, maps, etc. Already opened claim for replacing monkey and mara - need help with explorer pack stuff.
  • Brandam
    Brandam
    I have this issue. I figured they would be in the mail to each char i made so I made the mistake early on.
  • WizardKIddo
    I contacted them twice (1 bussiness day has passed since each) and I got no answer. This is total BS, I mean come on, I need my things back.
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I deleted the first character I made to redo his appearance slightly, and the only items I received were the monkey and the scroll of mara on my new one. I had nothing else in my mail at all on either toon. EDIT: Imperial Edition.
    Edited by Attorneyatlawl on April 1, 2014 5:37AM
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    warrcry13
    I deleted my character who had my items before they posted the warnings. I would greatly appreciate having my items back. I lost both my explorer pack items and my imperial edition items. I also lost my beta monkey. Please add me to the list.
    Edited by warrcry13 on April 1, 2014 5:35PM
  • Xfan
    Xfan
    I've sent an in-game ticket, plus I've used the provided contact form. This was two days ago and still there is no response, not even an email stating that my tickets are received and someone is looking at it, so if there are any problems contacting the support team that way please feel free to submit a ticket to the correct team for me, i just want my items back!
  • Harhtorb
    Harhtorb
    ✭✭
    Add me to the list also please :(
  • babylon
    babylon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We can't deposit the treasure maps - they are CHARACTER BOUND, not account bound, and cannot be put into any bank.

Need a fix for the treasure maps asap.
    Edited by babylon on April 1, 2014 7:09AM
  • Peccavi
    Peccavi
    ✭✭
    for 1, in most MMO's each character you makes gets entitlements, 2, Its been 2 days now since I requested assistance in this matter and nothing has happened. 3, great game, just give me my stuff <3
    No blood, no guts..
    No story.
  • Myrdreth
    Myrdreth
    ✭✭✭
    Please add me to the list. I submitted a ticket ingame 2 days ago but I didn't receive a response. Now I am unsure if the ticket got lost?

I lost my pre-order items and the imperial edition items.
    ~ ♥ ~
  • xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone actually had there items restored yet? Ive been told in my email that they are working on restoring it, but it seems to be taking a very long time. 2 days to just re mail the beta monkey and rings of mara seems a bit much.
    I wrote a poem that I titled, "The ganker's delight."

As you lay upon the ground, cry not little pawn.
    The pain will pass as quickly as my blade did take you,
    but my delight will last and you will respawn.
    My heart simply cannot contain my joy, when I ply my trade.

The fault lies with you, your skill was lacking.
    Now your salt is mine forever, can't you hear the laughing?
    Once you were so proud and now you are reduced to this.
    A miserable, loud deuced fool.

With every tear you drip, with every excuse you let slip.
    All of your insecurities and worries bring a smile to my lip.
    From your despair I have ripped endless glories,
    but our affair is over now. Be afraid for I will return for more.

I have received many titles, to my allies I am The sniper Emperor and Grand champion hero of the Pact. However these titles mean little to me, it is the ones given to me by my victims that I prefer. To them I am "Xv1er", "trash", "no balls", "zerger", "noob", "cringe", "no skill", "camper", "100% new", "the reason this game is dying", "pathetic", "a sack of piece of [snip]", "mediocre", "absolute inbred", "beyond a virgin", "ganky dork", "fat smelly 40yr old virgin", "little girl", "daddy", "exploiting loser", and every [snipped] word known to man.
  • Twistedmind
    Twistedmind
    ✭✭
    Has anyone actually had there items restored yet? Ive been told in my email that they are working on restoring it, but it seems to be taking a very long time. 2 days to just re mail the beta monkey and rings of mara seems a bit much.

My bet, there a loads of things to restore..
    Egypt and Antarctica kills off more investigators each year than cancer does.
    Old Call of Cthulhu fact.