Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Deleted Imperial Edition/Early Access Items

• Bloodwiser
    I have also deleted a character that had the items on it, my main character now is: Bloodwiser
    We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
    Options
  • Aldrogan
    Aldrogan
    I have the same issue i deleted a character after seeing that i had chosen the wrong faction and had opened my mail.
    Options
  • Sugar_Belle
    I am still waiting on my items back. I got a replay via email to enter the game code I got with my early plan I entered it and it says wrong code!!!!
    Options
  • graehamrb14_ESO
    I've posted already in this thread but I have not been contacted by anybody from Bethesda yet. I would like to have this problem fixed soon so I am re-posting on this thread in order to bring my problem to attention.
    Options
  • Zaphod
    Zaphod
    Does anyone know if they have commented that they are working on a fix for this or are they just playing stupid until launch dies down cause there too busy with everything or they just not gonna restore our stuff? I'm pretty sure theres alot of people that did this by mistake.
    Options
  • cjmarsh725b14_ESO
    cjmarsh725b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Disregard please.
    Edited by cjmarsh725b14_ESO on April 6, 2014 5:26AM
    Options
  • Saracin
    Saracin
    Soul Shriven
    Here it is, the 6th. 7 days since I deleted my initial character with the items and reported it, 5 days since I reported it again and still I haven't gotten anything. I'm trying to be patient but it's frustrating to feel like I'm making no progress whatsoever. If there's someone out there still checking these and trying to help people here are my reference numbers:
    3/30 # 140330-011083
    4/1 # # 140401-033215

If there's some other info that I can provide to help get my items just let me know.
    Options
  • WayneWolf245
    I deleted my character with all my pre-order items. could you help me get them back.
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    I have just one question. ARE you going to return the items to those players that accidentally deleted them? A definitive answer will be appreciated.

We will return the items to the players that accidentally deleted them and contacted us by replying to this thread, or by submitting a ticket from the support page.

Edited by WayneWolf245 on April 6, 2014 5:31AM
    Options
  • Mujuro
    Mujuro
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't appear to have lost items, but I did lose all my gold as well as purchased extra bank slots. This occurred as soon as I put in my subscription payment method, and received "dupe" welcome in-game mail.
    Options
  • Unlucky17
    Unlucky17
    I have this problem; deposited all of my maps, but not my Pledge or Imgakin pet. I don't think I missed anything else, at least not looking at my boxed set.
    Options
  • Mujuro
    Mujuro
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just got an email from support saying they're still looking into the issue, and referring me to the general support page. *sigh*
    Options
  • c.w.trentelmanb16_ESO
    If you believe you have accidentally deleted your Imperial Edition/Early Access items, please check your other characters and your in-game mail to ensure that the items are no longer available. You can access your mail by clicking on the envelope icon at the top of the screen from the game menus. If the items are deleted, and you have not previously sent a ticket in to our Customer Support Team about it, please reply in this thread. We will create a ticket for you so that they can further help with this issue.

I need adding to the list of dummies that deleted the items. :(
    Options
  • cajunflavoredbob
    cajunflavoredbob
    ✭✭✭
    Same as everyone else, I lost all my Imperial Edition, Explorer Pack, and beta bonus items. I have the mail for each one, but no attachment on any of the mails. I created a ticket at 11AM CST on 30 March (5-day early access launch day).

As of now, I've received two responses. One was received 24 hours later to tell me it was a known issue. Great. Glad to know that. A second one was received another full day later, marked solved, and only explained the way the system works for those who bought boxed copies, which I did not.

I even tried doing the in-game chat option to try to explain my issue, but th e game quits due to inactivity before I can get a hold of someone. I can't do anything but wait, or it will make my place in line for chat restart.

So, it has now taken three full 24 hour days for me to receive two different responses that have no benefit to my issue. Not to mention the fact that the agent looking over my case closed it and marked it as solved! Are you kidding me?

It feels like we've paid an extra $30 for an extra 5 days of beta testing.

Please reopen one of my tickets (140330-015447 or 140331-002617) or create a new one.

These tickets are still unresolved, yet the reps who contact me keep marking them as solved even though no one seems to have even read my ticket, judging by the responses.

Please reopen these ticket numbers, and fix this.

(140330-015447 or 140331-002617)

Someone finally responded, but the Rings of Mara and Scuttler bonus items were missing. Treasure maps and monkey and mudcrab pets are now accounted for.

[Incident: 140331-002617]
    Edited by cajunflavoredbob on April 6, 2014 6:39AM
    Options
  • Swaggr0
    Swaggr0
    Would love to have my items back sometime, or at least get a good solid response other than "we're forwarding this to the appropriate team". Been waiting since the first day of early access.
    Reference # 140401-026985
    Options
  • YogurtNV
    YogurtNV
    If the items are deleted, and you have not previously sent a ticket in to our Customer Support Team about it, please reply in this thread. We will create a ticket for you so that they can further help with this issue.

I have this problem
    Options
  • Sil1980
    Sil1980
    I also accidentially deleted preorder Bonus and Beta Pet, together with my first char on the first day. Please create a ticket for me. Thanks!
    Options
  • Vaire
    Vaire
    I hoped to avoid complaining on the forums, but Customer Service hasn't helped. I filed ticket 140330-022863 on 30 March for accidental deletion of Explorer Pack and Imgakin beta award. I provided the personal verification information they asked for and they said they were escalating. On 3 April, I asked for a status update and on 4 April received the form letter about needing to apply a game code (not applicable!). I explained the issue again and asked for a status update. So far, I have received no response. What do I have to do to get this resolved?
    Options
  • Vercincor
    Vercincor
    I've also lost my items.
    Options
  • Saera
    Saera
    ✭✭✭
    It has been a week now and still nothing. Do we have an update yet... Still missing my rings. Not sure if you added me to the list so please add me if you have not. Ty
    Options
  • whooligans
    whooligans
    ✭✭
    Same problem here, already send tickets but as other also had, got a copy and paste response which had nothing to do with what i wrote. Send another ticket.

Still missing since day 1 of headstart:

-beta pet
    -preorder items
    Options
  • Threrian
    Threrian
    ✭✭
    Could you give, Jonathan a thank you on my behalf please, as he re-stored all my items back.
    Options
  • no1pistoleer
    this seems to of randomly happened to me, i took the items out of my mail, opened the Ebonheart pack, as i was at the time leveling a nord there, i've just made a new toon in the aldermeri, and went to find the other maps to send to them, and they have gone, not in my bank, my inventory, or my mail.
    Options
  • Trafaleigh
    I also accidentially deleted pre-order Bonuses and Beta Pet. Tried to contact the support with no luck. Please create a ticket for me too. Cheers.
    Options
  • mousii
    mousii
    Soul Shriven
    Wish I'd actually read that message before deleting the characters. oops, please help!
    Options
  • cosyeddyxd
    cosyeddyxd
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Michelle, I lost the contents of the 'explorer pack when I deleted a character, you could solve the problem? thanks
    Options
  • xSWEDEx
    xSWEDEx
    Soul Shriven
    Accidental Bonus Item Deletion from my side, have no items from both beta pet you get or Explorer preorder.

Can you please fix my game.

Best Regards xSWEDEx
    Options
  • alightnin
    alightnin
    I accidently delete the character I recieved the imperial edition items and early access items. At the time I thought they were per character not per account.
    Options
  • Rellimniets
    I am on day SEVEN "7" of still no answer to my return of my imperial pre purchase rewards. I am calling borderline thief and deceit. You took my money and haven't given me what I paid for.
    Options
  • Nikken
    Nikken
    Soul Shriven
    I had an opened ticket, nothing fixed, I posted here on page 2 or 3 and nothing fixed. Now I get another ticket and they tell me to wait until release day or check with my vendor...nothing fixed....

DID THEY EVEN READ MY INITIAL TICKET? If they did they would not have cut/pasted that crappy response and helped me instead. I know ZOS is overloaded but that is a management issue and not us the customers, you should have known you would need a lot of support on opening weeks.

I am very frustrated at the industry as a whole and just wonder when the next company will learn from the mistakes of others and themselves from the past companies, ect...

Anyway, ZOS how about you guys just fix this crap for everyone and be done with it!

Tim
    Options
  • ikithmeb14_ESO
    Add me to the list please.
    Options