Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Deleted Imperial Edition/Early Access Items

• asuitandtyb14_ESO
    asuitandtyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also have this issue. I got a generic email response that didn't recognize the issue, or my missing monkey pet: Helping you is our passion!

We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 120 days.

If your issue has not been resolved, you can respond directly to this email. We look forward to working with you again should you need us!
    Subject
    My explorer pack items are not showing up on any of my characters other than the...

Response By Email (Kenzie) (04/03/2014 07:16 PM)
    Greetings Elder Scrolls fan!

For purchases from certain retailers, some digital perks and bonus items will not be available until a game key has been applied to the customer's account. This means customers may have received some of the digital perks and bonus items, such as the ability to play any race in any alliance, but not all of the expected items.

Items Affected:
    o Mubcrab Vanity Pet
    o Scuttler Vanity Pet
    o Bonus Treasure Maps

The remaining pre-order bonus items will be received when customers enter the game key provided by your retailer starting on April 3rd.
    1. Locate the game code, not the early access code, in the retail box (or sent in an email in the case of a "download only" purchase)
    2. Log into http://account.elderscrollsonline.com
    3. Click Account Summary
    4. Click Redeem Code
    5. Enter the Game Code
    6. Apply the game key
    7. Log into the game and check the in-game mail to verify the pre-order bonus items

If this process does not resolve the problem with missing items, please contact Customer Support at https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/home/track/AvOc0wrYDv8S~RvFGp4e~yIN~PUqHi75Mv9q~zj~PP_j so we can resolve the issue.

Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team
    Customer By CSS Web (Tyler Underhill) (03/30/2014 11:31 AM)
    My explorer pack items are not showing up on any of my characters other than the first one which I deleted. There is no way these item's can be one time only for the first character you make, that is complete ***. I will be expecting a refund for my game if these item's are not sent to any character I make.
    Question Reference # 140330-016260
    Date Created: 03/30/2014 11:31 AM
    Date Last Updated: 04/03/2014 07:16 PM

This is customer service? Every mmo I have ever played as far back as LOTRO and WOW that had exclusive items were able to send those items to any character I made. To me this is a simple, basic requirement. Are you telling me that for the remainder of my ESO time I will have to constantly worry about where my reward items are on what character? This is a terrible way to treat your customers. This just screams to me either contempt, ignorance or laziness.
    Edited by asuitandtyb14_ESO on April 5, 2014 3:51PM
    Options
  • miguy96bb14_ESO
    I got another email that reads as follows:

Helping you is our passion!

We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 120 days.

If your issue has not been resolved, you can respond directly to this email. We look forward to working with you again should you need us!
    Subject
    I created a character and claimed all of my imperial edition and explorers pack ...

Response By Email (Iosac) (04/05/2014 11:37 AM)
    Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team.

I am sorry to hear that you have accidentally deleted the character holding your Imperial items. Unfortunately there is no way for us to restore these items at the moment. We are looking into a solution to see if it is indeed possible to get these back to you and we hope to have one soon.

Thank you for your continued interest and support and we greatly appreciate your patience in this matter.

Kind Regards,
    Iosac

Customer By CSS Web (04/05/2014 10:59 AM)
    I created a character and claimed all of my imperial edition and explorers pack items as well as my three vanity pets only to realize I created a character in the wrong alliance. I deleted my first character without transferring my items to a bank in order to preserve those items. Can I please have those items restored to my account. Thanks!
    Question Reference # 140405-019207

Date Created: 04/05/2014 10:59 AM
    Date Last Updated: 04/05/2014 11:37 AM

Any help getting these items back are much appreciated. Thanks!
    Options
  • sparkatus
    sparkatus
    I just receive this response from support:

Hail and well met, adventurer!

I apologize for the delayed response. Fear not, you will have a couple emails containing your restored items. Feel free to take a look at this information if this happens again.

Players can send their Pledge of Mara and bonus treasure maps to another one of their own characters as long as they have not already used them with a different character. To do this, place these unused items in the in-game bank, which is shared between all characters on a particular account. Players can then retrieve the items from the bank with any character that they choose. The Pledge of Mara and the treasure maps can only be used by one character one time.
    Pets can be used by all characters on a player's account, but they can only be used by one character at a time. To transfer pets between characters, deposit them in the bank and retrieve them with a different character.
    br>Answer Link:Can I send my pet and Pledge of Mara to another character?

Peace be to you and Tamriel.

And then I proceed to log in and saw not only my items restored, but all items duplicates! That's right, 2 of each pets, 2 of each maps and even 2 pledges of mara even though I didn't order the imperial edition! I reply asking if this was normal, because I don't want to be banned or whatnot.

So yes, they are restoring items (even duplicating :P) so just be patient and wait... you have your items :)
    Edited by sparkatus on April 5, 2014 4:05PM
    ingame: @sparkatus

Blacksmith, Enchanter, Woodworker, Tank
    Options
  • felixgamingx1
    felixgamingx1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please add my account to the list needing to be fixed.

I deleted the items shortly after the pre-launch started. I have submitted 4 tickets in regards to this, each has been closed without addressing the issue. I understand that a fix will take time and I will be patient but 4 tickets closed is frustrating.

Reference:
    [Incident: 140330-009659]
    [Incident: 140330-026871]
    [Incident: 140403-055379]‏
    [Incident: 140404-018574]‏

They clearly stated to deposit items in the bank. We are overloading CS and Devs with a lot of silly things.
    Options
  • Dafroog
    Dafroog
    ✭✭
    Had a response from the CS team (Kenzie) that I'm less than thrilled with!

Your rep tried to palm it off as a retailer error, and that I should expect the code at launch (which has now passed).

How does this make any sense when I clearly stated in my original complaint that I received the items but deleted the character that received them? What makes this even worse is that I actually purchased the game through the official store, not a 3rd party retailer, so not only did "kenzie" try and palm me off with some stock reply he didn't even bother to even read my complaint or even look at my account.

Very disappointed and still no explorers pack items :(

Edit: Just logged in (first time today) and I've received my items in the mail now, still not pleased with the e-mail by CS but at least you have resolved the issue on your end now :)
    Edited by Dafroog on April 5, 2014 4:42PM
    Options
  • Lizardo
    Lizardo
    They clearly stated to deposit items in the bank. We are overloading CS and Devs with a lot of silly things.

When the pre-launch started, there was no warning about depositing items before deleting a character. Which is the time frame that most of the people posting here ran into the problem.
    Options
  • Cannibilly
    Cannibilly
    Soul Shriven
    I got the digital copy of the IE set and Im not sure if I deleted my Ideas or never got them. I sent in a few tickets and dot a few different cookie cutter answers. Last one say that I need to use my game code. But they never mail me one. so I went and asked to get it. got a rely saying they needed my security quest ancer. I sent that back. and now it been over 24 hours with no reply and over 5 days with no real help. so If I could have a dev give any sort of answer to whats going on Id realy be happy.
    Options
  • Warfield
    Warfield
    Positive steps forward!!!! Just got this email.

"Hello #####,

We received your message about your deleted items. We apologize for the delay, and all your items will be reconjured shortly.

Your items will be sent to you via in-game mail, so please respond indicating which character you would like them sent to and we'll send them off .

If you wish to delete a character or transfer these items to another character in the future, they may be stored in a bank so they are not lost.

Thank you and enjoy the game!
    Anna
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team"

Mind you, I first emailed Sunday morning at about 10am Eastern. So be patient.. They are trying.
    Edited by Warfield on April 5, 2014 4:39PM
    Options
  • Rierdon
    Rierdon
    After my third email and posting here this was the response I got:
    Greetings!

In order to further assist you we will need to verify your account. Please reply with the following information:

SQA (Secret question answer)
    Billing Address
    Date of Birth
    Full Name
    Registered phone number
    Account creation email
    Any key (new or old) associated with the account

I've never encountered a game support department that asks for anything like this. Anyone else get asked to provide this info?
    Options
  • Goretex
    Goretex
    Even though my pets were restored and my mara ring, why is it i only have 1 traseure map? only map I got was the coldharbour treasure map!
    Options
  • Goretex
    Goretex
    Can you please return all my treasure maps to me? not just 1!
    Options
  • SaraG
    SaraG
    Put me on the list, i have tryed to contact support when i deleted my maps, mara scroll and the pets by mistake but didn´t recieve any respond
    Edited by SaraG on April 5, 2014 5:19PM
    Options
  • Kryden
    Kryden
    @ZOS_MichelleA

Hello :)
    I submitted my ticket on hour 1 of the first early access day and already posted a comment in this thread, but haven't received any proper response so far.
    Well, except three E-Mails from Kenzie about redeeming my game-key... tho i did tell him two times, that this is not the origin of my problem.
    Would you mind helping me please? I'm a bit sick of submitting a ticket just to get a response which isn't helpful at all, though i explained my case in detail.

Options
  • cajunflavoredbob
    cajunflavoredbob
    ✭✭✭
    Same as everyone else, I lost all my Imperial Edition, Explorer Pack, and beta bonus items. I have the mail for each one, but no attachment on any of the mails. I created a ticket at 11AM CST on 30 March (5-day early access launch day).

As of now, I've received two responses. One was received 24 hours later to tell me it was a known issue. Great. Glad to know that. A second one was received another full day later, marked solved, and only explained the way the system works for those who bought boxed copies, which I did not.

I even tried doing the in-game chat option to try to explain my issue, but th e game quits due to inactivity before I can get a hold of someone. I can't do anything but wait, or it will make my place in line for chat restart.

So, it has now taken three full 24 hour days for me to receive two different responses that have no benefit to my issue. Not to mention the fact that the agent looking over my case closed it and marked it as solved! Are you kidding me?

It feels like we've paid an extra $30 for an extra 5 days of beta testing.

Please reopen one of my tickets (140330-015447 or 140331-002617) or create a new one.

These tickets are still unresolved, yet the reps who contact me keep marking them as solved even though no one seems to have even read my ticket, judging by the responses.

Please reopen these ticket numbers, and fix this.

(140330-015447 or 140331-002617)
    Options
  • jmwaldronb14_ESO
    I created my character in the wrong pact on the first day of early access without realizing it till four levels in and after I retrieved my digital imperial items. I deleted that character not realizing those items would be gone. I have submitted support ticket#140330-013650 and keep getting generic responses back about retail keys. I did not buy the retail as it clearly states in the ticket.
    @ZOS_MichelleA can you please check into this. Thanks.
    Options
  • Gungsternix
    Hi, dear eso

I bought a digital copy of the imperial edition.

I played the intro a Little bit, but found out that I had chosen the wrong class. I hurried to the character selection screen and deleted the character who had all the ingame items in her inventory. I made a new character with the right class and chose to skip the intro. And all the nice items were gone on my new character.

I hope to get some help on this game which I think will be succesfull. I think people will pay the subscription fee for years and years and truly enjoy playing the game.

Options
  • Postal69
    Postal69
    Response back from HD:-

Greetings, Laurence

First, make sure that the email is not located in the 'Spam' or 'Junk' folder.

If it is still not in your email, try adding noreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com to your safe-senders list and try again. The name of this folder may vary, depending on your e-mail provider.

If you are still not receiving the verification email then your firewall and/or anti-virus may be blocking it. You may need to disable the firewall and anti-virus in order for the Verification Email to be sent after request. To do this, you must:

To disable Windows Firewall:

1. Click on the start menu globe at the bottom left of the screen, located on the taskbar.

2. Navigate the start menu and click on 'Control Panel'.

3. After opening the control panel, navigate through and click on 'Security'.

4. Click on 'Windows Firewall'.

5. Click 'Turn Windows Firewall on or off' *If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

6. Click 'Off (not recommended)', and then click 'OK'.

To disable Anti-virus:

1. Click on the start menu globe at the bottom left of the screen.

2. Click on 'Control Panel', then under 'System and Security', click on 'Review your computer's status'.

3. Click on the down arrow buttom next to 'Security' to expand, and if Windows can detect your antivirus software, it will be listed under 'Virus protection'.

4. If the software is on, check the Help that came with the software for information on disabling it.

*If Windows doesn't detect the anti-virus software and are not sure how to find it, please do one of the following:

1. Type the name of the software or the publisher in the search box on the Start menu.

2. Look for your anti-virus program's icon in the notification area of the the taskbar (Located at the bottom right of the taskbar).

Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Warm Regards,

Utter waste of time..

Wish the helpdesk would fully read the issue I have..

Issue:-

I have activated the game fine no issue there.. its the extra in game items I no longer have.. The free items I get for pre-ordering the game.

Explorer pack

and the animal thing you get for beta testing the game.

This was all fine.. up until I deleted my character and created a new character.. Now I no longer have them.

I'm not the only person with this issue.. your elder scroll online forums are in, in-dated with this issue.

Please respond to my reply under Incident: 140404-042​444
    Options
  • Arilufiana
    Explorer's pack Pet and the Imafakin Vanity Pet (The one you got for playing beta) are still missing.

I did recieve the bonus maps today (thank you for sending them), but only the maps.
    I just got my pets!!
    I received everything now.
    Edited by Arilufiana on April 5, 2014 9:39PM
    Options
  • thedewwub17_ESO
    Dear ZOS,

I purchased the Digital Imperial Edition, and was playing 5 day head start. Even created a Ring of Mara. But now...

My Mara scroll is missing, I haven't deleted any characters and it was in my bank, but now gone. I wanted to use the Mara scroll on a second character to play with a different friend. Please help.

-theDeww
    Options
  • Krekko
    Krekko
    Ugh, yeah I did this. Between getting everything in line I deleted my original character which I redeemed it on. Help please!

No help? Alright!
    Edited by Krekko on April 7, 2014 3:55AM
    Options
  • xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could they at least tell us what the problem is. Its kinda ridiculous how long this is taking. I want to know why. Sure maybe alot of people did this, but almost no one is getting their items returned. Are they working on a patch to put the items all on characters or something? Come on tell us!
    I wrote a poem that I titled, "The ganker's delight."

As you lay upon the ground, cry not little pawn.
    The pain will pass as quickly as my blade did take you,
    but my delight will last and you will respawn.
    My heart simply cannot contain my joy, when I ply my trade.

The fault lies with you, your skill was lacking.
    Now your salt is mine forever, can't you hear the laughing?
    Once you were so proud and now you are reduced to this.
    A miserable, loud deuced fool.

With every tear you drip, with every excuse you let slip.
    All of your insecurities and worries bring a smile to my lip.
    From your despair I have ripped endless glories,
    but our affair is over now. Be afraid for I will return for more.

I have received many titles, to my allies I am The sniper Emperor and Grand champion hero of the Pact. However these titles mean little to me, it is the ones given to me by my victims that I prefer. To them I am "Xv1er", "trash", "no balls", "zerger", "noob", "cringe", "no skill", "camper", "100% new", "the reason this game is dying", "pathetic", "a sack of piece of [snip]", "mediocre", "absolute inbred", "beyond a virgin", "ganky dork", "fat smelly 40yr old virgin", "little girl", "daddy", "exploiting loser", and every [snipped] word known to man.
    Options
  • D00fD1ll4
    D00fD1ll4
    ✭✭
    Hi,

i just got my monkey back, thanks for that!

Special thanks go out to ZOS_YigaelK who helped me with this issue.
    Options
  • Warfield
    Warfield
    Warfield wrote: »
    Positive steps forward!!!! Just got this email.

"Hello #####,

We received your message about your deleted items. We apologize for the delay, and all your items will be reconjured shortly.

Your items will be sent to you via in-game mail, so please respond indicating which character you would like them sent to and we'll send them off .

If you wish to delete a character or transfer these items to another character in the future, they may be stored in a bank so they are not lost.

Thank you and enjoy the game!
    Anna

Mind you, I first emailed Sunday morning at about 10am Eastern. So be patient.. They are trying.

So, I responded with my character name and got this as a second email.

"Hello again ####,

You should now have the items you were missing. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you today.

Divines smile upon you,
    Anna

I haven't been able to sign on to confirm the items are there, but I'll check later.
    So again, I sent my first claim/ticket on Sunday at about 10am Eastern. So be patient..
    Options
  • otakami
    otakami
    I am able to play as any race in any alliance, but I don't even remember getting a mail with the the Scuttler vanity pet and exclusive treasure maps.

Options
  • Fawlcha
    Fawlcha
    ✭✭
    I see everyone is getting there contents back......Still waiting for all mine.....
    We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
    Options
  • theNichols
    I've accidentally done this as well. My bad. :(

Please add me to the list.
    Options
  • cain3b14_ESO
    I created my character on the first day of early access only to save mycharacter's name and look at the preorder items, couldn't play long due to work :p Logged in later and deleted that toon to create my main character, for real this time, and lost my items. Thanks for any help.
    Options
  • DragonPixels
    On the first day of early acess i accidentaly created and deleted a character in the Ebonheart Pact and i had claimed my rings of mara and beta monkey
    Options
  • Benjo
    Benjo
    It's been a while since I submitted my ticket, 5 minutes after pre-launch I deleted my first character with all the maps and Scuttler pet (Explorer Pack digital version) downloaded. Could you help pls?

Current Character: Benjo
    Options
  • biscottijb14_ESO
    My issue has been resolved. Thanks! Biscotti
    Edited by biscottijb14_ESO on April 6, 2014 1:41PM
    Options