Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Deleted Imperial Edition/Early Access Items

• wondergearsb16_ESO
    I'm not entirely sure why these items are linked to only 1 character and not added to your mail each character made and making them all character bound? Seems kind of shady to offer those bonus items as a 1 time thing.

All the same, my items are also gone now and i've sent in game mails on 2 different characters regarding this and have not yet received a response.
    Options
  • Noktol
    Noktol
    Made several Tickets as well, but nothing has been restored yet :(
    Options
  • 1111scornneb18_ESO
    i deleted my items on hour after release and also sent a ticket at this time get an answer that it will be done but when ? i just ask how long it will take until we get this back
    Edited by 1111scornneb18_ESO on April 3, 2014 2:45PM
    Options
  • Ethrendil
    Ethrendil
    I accidentally deleted the items as well
    We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
    Options
  • Goretex
    Goretex
    I'm not entirely sure why these items are linked to only 1 character and not added to your mail each character made and making them all character bound? Seems kind of shady to offer those bonus items as a 1 time thing.

All the same, my items are also gone now and i've sent in game mails on 2 different characters regarding this and have not yet received a response.

I agree 100% so frustrating, and I've also had to reply back to 2 emails. PLZ BY ALL THE GODS RETURN MY PRE PURCHASE BONUSES WHEN I ACCIDENTLY DELETED MY FIRST TOON!
    Options
  • GeoffA
    GeoffA
    I deleted my first character but had taken all the items from the mails out of curiousness without realizing that not all toons on an account get those items which I find very odd. Turns out you limit the imperial edition items which some of us payed a little extra for to a one time thing (to be honest I find that ridiculous and probably would not have went the imp ed. path if there was any info that said it was one copy of each only). Now that I am done venting I apologize if I seemed like a jerk and would really appreciate new copies or a refresh or w/e voodoo that you do so well.

Much appreciated and apologies again,
    Geoff
    Options
  • StarViper
    StarViper
    hmm i see..

I am a victim of this.. I was quite sure i would ending up in Aldmeri Dominion and yet im ending in Daggerfall.. how was this possible? and yes.. i haven't deleted.. cuz i fear to loose my imp edition packs :( and yes...

any solution to this?
    Options
  • Kashak
    Kashak
    I have made a petition in the support forum to bound this items to the account not to one character. Pls sign it !
    Options
  • Fellwitch
    Fellwitch
    ✭✭✭
    Please return my items, the support person gave me back a cut & paste response and did not fix the issue. Thank you
    Options
  • LukeDuke95
    could you please add me to the list too thanks!
    Options
  • vkayne_ESO
    vkayne_ESO
    ✭✭
    I submitted ticket (Question Reference # 140330-010226) on Monday, 3/31 and have still not heard anything. Please add me to the list. Imperial/Beta/Pre-order items deleted with character after claiming.
    Options
  • Swaggr0
    Swaggr0
    Fellwitch wrote: »
    Please return my items, the support person gave me back a cut & paste response and did not fix the issue. Thank you

Same here. Ive put in two tickets since the first day of early access, each both cut and paste responses that were set to automatically close within 120 hours.
    Options
  • justicedudleyb14_ESO
    justicedudleyb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I had a bug where I was forced to delete my character to continue using the name. Luckily it was in the start area, so no worries there. However, all my items were on him. I sent a ticket in, but all support said was that I didn't have the correct video card drivers (I do, and always update immediately), and nothing else came of it.
    Options
  • Emma_Eg
    Emma_Eg
    I've done the same thing! Would be great if a ticket was opened for me. Thanks! :)
    Options
  • Saracin
    Saracin
    Soul Shriven
    Swaggr0 wrote: »
    Fellwitch wrote: »

Same here. Ive put in two tickets since the first day of early access, each both cut and paste responses that were set to automatically close within 120 hours.

Same for me as well. First they told me he was sending it to their "sages" and the next person said "high elves". Not sure I'd trust those pointy eared jerks with anything, but oh well. Still waiting for some sign that I'm going to get my items back. Here's my referral number just in case.

Question Reference # 140401-033215
    Options
  • spyritwind
    Treasure maps were on my first character which was deleted. :( I still have the email that I can pull up with a different character, but there is nothing in it because my first character pulled the maps out.
    Options
  • Atervis
    Atervis
    Yenu wrote: »
    Uh Michelle,

the treasure maps are bound to character and can't be deposited in the bank.

I can't mail them to other characters either as the mailing system won't allow sending to other characters on the same account.

Hexslinger wrote: »
    We will return the items to the players that accidentally deleted them and contacted us by replying to this thread, or by submitting a ticket from the support page.

Add me to the list please. I lost my items.

I have same issue with maps. please resend the items

Edited by Atervis on April 3, 2014 6:17PM
    Options
  • Solantis
    Solantis
    Dead ZoS

I made several Tickets, but nothing has been restored yet.

Question Reference # 140330-005974
    Question Reference # 140330-006678
    Options
  • TheMoDiiFii3r
    Opened a ticket on April 1st, still no response or items back,
    already 4/4 the day of release the promise of all be fixed on...
    # 140401-016574
    Options
  • Goretex
    Goretex
    Why are some people getting this message "We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue." Before others?
    Options
  • ellisai
    ellisai
    I opened a ticket on the 5 Day early release after I deleted my first character without realizing that these items would only be sent to the one character. I received an e-mail later on stating that they could not restore these items to me. I sent a response e-mail, and have since not heard a peep from anymore.

I just want to know when my Explorer's Pack will be returned to me. I'm very disappointed so far :(

# 140330-006548
    Options
  • Goretex
    Goretex
    Return my items please and thank you!
    Options
  • Stenthor
    Stenthor
    I did this by accident, remade my character without depositing the items first.
    Thanks for the support
    Options
  • Tvi
    Tvi
    I did not realize that the Treasure Maps was bound to 1 character, please help me to trade the maps to my main character.
    Options
  • bakermoosenub18_ESO
    Here's a thought, make the items an account thing where they get given to every character ever created on that account, you know...live every other mmo ever created. I can't believe the manpower you are wasting on this because of archaic implementation.
    Options
  • frostie-da-snowman_ESO
    DELETE
    Edited by frostie-da-snowman_ESO on April 3, 2014 6:59PM
    Options
  • Boone
    Boone
    Soul Shriven
    I also deleted my items. Remade my character unknowing that it wiped the items. I assumed they had been sent to all characters, even new ones. Could I get a restore? Thanks

Items included the beta monkey and explorer pack
    Edited by Boone on April 3, 2014 7:03PM
    Options
  • Church25
    Church25
    I have the imperial editon and got my stuff in the male. Because of the not being able to zoom in on the head glitch i deleted my character to remake it. However i didnt see the message about items being deleted so i Lost the monkey vanity pet. I would like to have it re-mailed to me if possible, Thanks for reading.
    Options
  • Starnes
    Starnes
    ✭✭✭
    To those who are concerned I submitted my first ticket just an hour or two after launch on the 30th and only just now did it get resolved, about four days later. So be patient, they appear to be hard at work on it but doubtless there are way too many of us that made the same silly mistake :smile:

Here's the last e-mail I got from them tonight:

Greetings adventurer!

Thank you for being so patient with us and we are sorry we could not get back to you sooner! It seems as if Mannimarco has tried his best to keep us from delivering your missing items to you, but he cannot stop us! Please be sure the check the mail of all of your characters for your restored items and please DO NOT DELETE any of you characters until you have checked all of them. Now go forth brave adventurers and use your newly restored items to bring peace to Tamriel by thwarting Mannimaro’s plans!

Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Warm Regards,

The Elder Scrolls Online Team
    Edited by Starnes on April 3, 2014 7:09PM
    Options
  • Lifemaul
    Lifemaul
    As this is the only place I am finding to get in touch with support other then Reddit, I am going to say that you really need to activate the rewards on all characters that we make. Just make them untradeable. Heck you could even make the mail you get when you first get the rewards mail unlimited. As you can only get it once but you can get it as many times as you want and on as many characters. That way we can always have it on any character we make and we never have to worry about losing the items. You won't have to worry about anyone cheating and giving them away if they are bind on pickup and it will save you TONS of time, effort, resources, and headache.

I hope someone sees this and it helps,

Good luck, and thank you for the awesome game.

-Tim
    Options