Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Deleted Imperial Edition/Early Access Items

• ph1026
    ph1026
    ✭✭
    Leaving my Post as I had a Derp moment and deleted a character after redeeming them. not my brightest moment
    Options
  • lutarab14_ESO
    I have this issue. I deleted the character thinking that all characters would get the items, because that's the way it works in all other MMOs
    We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
    Options
  • Mieszkoj
    Mieszkoj
    Same here, I contacted support via email 2 days ago, yet no response :( please restore my pre-order bonus items :(
    Options
  • Sweatpants
    I also made the mistake of withdrawing all of my special items onto my first character, then proceeding to delete him. I submitted a ticket right away as this happened around half an hour into early-access; I received a reply that said the ticket was being forwarded to higher-ups, but since then (3/30/14) I haven't heard anything else about it.
    Options
  • Twirlz
    Twirlz
    ✭✭
    I lost all imperial edition items and my beta monkey because i accidentally deleted them! please help me :( im super sad :'( my gameplay experience is in your hands! please rollback my stuff i have the mail messages still on my char to prove it. i contacted customer support the second this happened which was the first day of early access but they havn't done anything about it :/
    Edited by Twirlz on April 2, 2014 4:48PM
    Options
  • nooneonboard
    I didn't lose my Imperial Edition as I didnt delete my first character due to the character creation issues (not entirely realizing it was a bug till i read patch notes). However, I am not satisfy with my randomize character. I wish to remodel it again. Is there any NPC to change appearance?
    Dum Spiro Spero
    Options
  • CDuBBz
    CDuBBz
    I also purchased the Imperial Edition and started playing on Sunday, March 30. I only received the Imperial Horse and the Rings of Mara. I did not receive the vanity pets or the treasure maps. I don't even think it gave me the option to play as an imperial if I wanted to.
    Options
  • kevin.oconnell.04b16_ESO
    Deleted Mine by mistake, I tried to make a ticket but the Customer support UI was bugged and I couldn't submit/ it didn't tell me I submitted it.
    Options
  • TheMoDiiFii3r
    Incase they dont give your stuff back. i suggest purchasing a new headstart key and keep it until 4/4 just incase, i bought one for $4
    Options
  • sflanagan21ub17_ESO
    Please add me to the list of folks with items that were deleted. I'm currently missing the treasure maps. I had everything else in the bank. Thanks.
    Options
  • lavosslayer
    lavosslayer
    ✭✭✭
    Sent an email and got a response but I want to be sure that I have a ticket so I'll post here too. I accidentally deleted my imgakin monkey pet when I deleted my first character and need a new one. Really want to explore with my monkey pal. Thanks!
    Edited by lavosslayer on April 2, 2014 5:13PM
    Options
  • sgkean6
    sgkean6
    I have this issue as well, including the beta monkey was on a character I deleted before the notice was put up :(
    Options
  • userwins
    userwins
    Hello, I deleted my character within the first hour of launch because of wrong alliance and lost everything on accident. My account and name is: userwins
    Lost every item :(
    Edited by userwins on April 2, 2014 5:19PM
    Options
  • ilili
    ilili
    Please insure I am on the list.

I lost the monkey pet, scuttler pet, and treasure maps from the Explorer's Pack on launch day morning. Deleted first character because the wrong default faction was assigned when choosing wood elf.

Filed a ticket but didn't receive a response initially, so filed a second ticket.

First ticket responded 3.31.14 asking for secret question info and last 4 digits of credit card, etc. I emailed back with the requested information the same day. I have heard nothing since.

First ticket: 140330-013758
    Second ticket: 140330-018862

Thank you for your time. I understand you are busy. :smile:
    Options
  • Willowleaf
    I ordered the Imperial edition and all I got was the rings of Mara. I put them in the bank before deleting that alt (made the mistake to create them in the wrong faction).
    Server - North America
    Options
  • KingOfMidgets
    KingOfMidgets
    Soul Shriven
    I did not receive all items, only the monkey and pledge.
    Options
  • cajunflavoredbob
    cajunflavoredbob
    ✭✭✭
    Same as everyone else, I lost all my Imperial Edition, Explorer Pack, and beta bonus items. I have the mail for each one, but no attachment on any of the mails. I created a ticket at 11AM CST on 30 March (5-day early access launch day).

As of now, I've received two responses. One was received 24 hours later to tell me it was a known issue. Great. Glad to know that. A second one was received another full day later, marked solved, and only explained the way the system works for those who bought boxed copies, which I did not.

I even tried doing the in-game chat option to try to explain my issue, but th e game quits due to inactivity before I can get a hold of someone. I can't do anything but wait, or it will make my place in line for chat restart.

So, it has now taken three full 24 hour days for me to receive two different responses that have no benefit to my issue. Not to mention the fact that the agent looking over my case closed it and marked it as solved! Are you kidding me?

It feels like we've paid an extra $30 for an extra 5 days of beta testing.

Please reopen one of my tickets (140330-015447 or 140331-002617) or create a new one.
    Options
  • Macarena
    Macarena
    this happened to me too, can i get my items back please?
    Options
  • adfb16_ESO
    Same here, though I have reported it (140401-040114) but got an email response saying issue would be closed unless I responded - I replied to the email just in case, but no idea if that constitutes a response.
    Options
  • Lizardo
    Lizardo
    Add me to the list.
    I accidentally made an imperial in the wrong faction and grabbed the maps from the mail before I realized it. I was able to put everything except for the maps in the bank. So I lost those :(
    Submitted a ticket and the next day I got this odd message in my mail:
    Ticket #140330-023289
    "We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 120 days.

We look forward to working with you again should you need us!"

I never actually received any other response from them about the ticket. So I'm not sure why I got an email like this.
    Nothing has been resolved. So hopefully somebody will contact me on the issue.
    Options
  • Decimus_Rex
    Decimus_Rex
    ✭✭✭
    Yenu wrote: »
    Uh Michelle,

the treasure maps are bound to character and can't be deposited in the bank.

How do we pass them to the other alliances?

I can't mail them to other characters either as the mailing system won't allow sending to other characters on the same account.

Yes they can did it 3 times already
    Options
  • Gaddar
    Gaddar
    Soul Shriven
    I have same problem too, deleted my first account and all early access items
    Options
  • llukaslestanderb16_ESO
    Me too, accidentally deleted my first character please help me get my pet :)
    Options
  • Jimconard
    Jimconard
    made a character, realized it wasnt the faction i wanted to try out and remade the character without thinking about it to much. would love to get the items back :)
    Options
  • Sinister_Urge
    Yup I did this too. deleted first char... and bam, all my new toys were taken from me..
    Options
  • ESOb16_ESO65
    yes.... did a similar stupid thing due to missing info / wrong assumption:
    no idea why but i thought every char would get the maps, so i deleted the 2 khenarti's roost treasure maps after looking at them / using them within a few hours on the first day, now tested & realized the next character will need them again, seems the treasure can not be found without the maps anymore, and everyone only gets them once into an account-wide shared postage box...
    Options
  • oppedal83b16_ESO
    need items back too, why dont every character get em when u make new one, this system is not how it shoiuld be, every char should get the items when they made.
    Options
  • ravenhartb14_ESO
    ravenhartb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I bought a collector's edition assuming it would follow the model that has been set forth by every other digital content CE reward for mmo's ever, namely each character having access to their own set of CE items. It would certainly solve the issue of deleted items.
    I could see the rings of mara thing being one use only, but the maps and pets?

Considering the ridiculously disappointing chest rewards for treasure, why would you not make that a per character item?
    Options
  • Mylo
    Mylo
    I have seen conflicting information albeit some of Dubious Origin, and I am loathe to make a frivolous ticket.
    Are the treasure maps and other vanity pets from the Collectors and imperial sets being with-held until release date, or should that have been delivered with the initial monkey and Mara Ritual scroll?
    Thanks.
    Options
  • Sugar_Belle
    Please I have contacted CSS and still no response from this forum with one of those little boxes.

"We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue." or replies to my emails
    Options