Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Deleted Imperial Edition/Early Access Items

• Khami
    Khami
    ✭✭✭✭
    I put in a ticket #140330-027342 on Sunday at 236pm EDT. I got an email response 5 hours later, but I've yet to hear anything on when I'll be receiving my items.
    Options
  • CowNRB
    CowNRB
    ✭✭✭
    Still haven't heard back from customer support its been 2 days
    We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
    Options
  • j.cruickshankb16_ESO
    "Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team.

I am sorry to hear that you have accidentally deleted the character holding your Imperial items, Vanity pet and Treasure Map. Unfortunately there is no way for us to restore these items at the moment. We are looking into a solution to see if it is indeed possible to get these back to you and we hope to have one soon.

Thank you for your continued interest and support and we greatly appreciate your patience in this matter.

Warm Regards,
    Iosac
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team"

That's hardly a satisfactory response now, is it?
    ALU ULA. Justice for the 96.
    Options
  • Valain
    Valain
    I deleted my first character also and lost the item, please may it be sent to me again :) thank you.
    Options
  • Navisa
    Navisa
    Soul Shriven
    I lost the beta imagkin pet, scuttler pet and treasure maps from the explorer pack. I did a ticket with customer service 2 days ago and it is still not resolved
    Options
  • charlesbr
    charlesbr
    Hi i received ring of mara and monkey only too, but i readed this FAQ:
    Q: How will I receive my Imperial Edition in-game items?

A: The Imperial White Horse is purchasable for 1 gold from any stable in the game, as soon as you start the game. The Mudcrab Vanity Pet will be in your in-game mailbox starting from launch on 4.4.14. The Ritual of Mara will be in your in-game mail as soon as you start the game—simply perform the ritual with your desired partner to get the Rings of Mara. For more details about the Imperial Edition, please visit our ESO Store FAQ.

So are we receiving the mudcrab, scutller and treasure maps on 04/04 ???
    Options
  • wildbill63b16_ESO
    wildbill63b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Plz add me to the list. I did exactly this, though I did send a e-mail to customer support 2 days ago it has not been answered or even replied too.
    Options
  • Beaureguard
    Hi I lost my beta monkey pet. I spoke with a rep on chat so not sure if I have a ticket or not so if not please add me to the list.
    Options
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    charlesbr wrote: »
    Hi i received ring of mara and monkey only too, but i readed this FAQ:
    Q: How will I receive my Imperial Edition in-game items?

A: The Imperial White Horse is purchasable for 1 gold from any stable in the game, as soon as you start the game. The Mudcrab Vanity Pet will be in your in-game mailbox starting from launch on 4.4.14. The Ritual of Mara will be in your in-game mail as soon as you start the game—simply perform the ritual with your desired partner to get the Rings of Mara. For more details about the Imperial Edition, please visit our ESO Store FAQ.

So are we receiving the mudcrab, scutller and treasure maps on 04/04 ???

Yes. The people that have them now got it by Zenimax's mistake of deliverying it earlier to some random people.
    Options
  • kaskala
    kaskala
    Sadly I also Deleted my first char by mistake with my pet, maps and ring of mara, so add me to this list
    Options
  • calismasker
    I deleted my treasure maps by mistake.
    Options
  • castigulaub17_ESO
    Hi, I created a ticket when I deleted the character :'( This was on Sunday March 31. I still have not heard anything from ESO, please check into this issue. I would like to have the pet and maps back. Thank you.
    Options
  • Zryx
    Zryx
    Hey, so I deleted my first character within the first 10 minutes of the game in order to use the same name for a character in a different alliance. Unfortunately, I already opened my early access items and beta rewards (monkey). I would greatly appreciate it if I could receive those rewards again. Thank you for your time.
    Options
  • SatchmoJones
    SatchmoJones
    ✭✭
    I only received the Imagikin and Rings of Mara, which I think I may have accidentally deleted from my cluttered bag, why haven't I received the mudcrab, treasure maps, or skuttler pet, why is it that the people who spent extra to get a nice physical collectors edition seem to not be getting there items wtf?
    Options
  • pennaceb14_ESO
    I have previously reported this the first day of launch and haven't heard from anyone yet. I accidentally deleted my character while renaming him. I lost all my goods, maps, ring, and pets.
    Options
  • Bigmama39
    Bigmama39
    Soul Shriven
    mrbill317 wrote: »
    Hi, I only received the monkey and the mara scroll (for joined xp fun). I can buy the imperial horse, and can do the convert items to the imperial looks. I did not receive anything else. I should have the mud crab, the scuttler, or the treasure maps. I haven't deleted any characters.

Same here , didn't get all the items from Imperial/Explorer pack.

same here
    Options
  • XAltusX
    XAltusX
    Soul Shriven
    I've made three tickets, and requested a call and have heard no feedback since the 31st. Please add me to the list from this thread.
    Options
  • apoccr12
    apoccr12
    I have this problem i sent in a ticket but it never got resolved its been 3 days. Thanks
    Options
  • K_M_K_ESO
    K_M_K_ESO
    I purchased the Imperial Edition but only received the Mara, the horse and a pet. I didn't get the other pet or the treasure maps.
    Options
  • Arabellan
    Arabellan
    I also never received my treasure maps, mudcrab vanity pet and scuttler vanity pet,and I never deleted my character. All i received was the Mara thing and the abilities for the Imperial changes for the character and my horse.. Please send in a ticket for me.. Thanks for doing this thread.
    Options
  • MyIntentions
    K_M_K_ESO wrote: »
    I purchased the Imperial Edition but only received the Mara, the horse and a pet. I didn't get the other pet or the treasure maps.
    I also never got the other pet or treasure maps. I didn't delete my character or anything. Just never got the items in the first place. Only received monkey, any race any alliance, imperial horse and race, and mara scroll. 2 messages were received in my mailbox.
    Options
  • junzo70ub17_ESO2
    junzo70ub17_ESO2
    Soul Shriven
    I have also lost my items due to deletion.
    Options
  • RedVelvet
    RedVelvet
    I send 2 mails to support one without any response now.
    2nd I just sent few minutes ago.
    My ticket is 140402-014246.
    Options
  • Gilion11
    Gilion11
    I claimed my items on a beta character that got deleted on launch and he had all my items and mud crab pet and I have made a new character and all I got was the monkey. I did not accidentally delete my character from before though does that still count?
    Options
  • wyllow
    wyllow
    Soul Shriven
    I claimed my imperial items on a character and deleted that particular character, not knowing this 'issue'. When I remade my character, I discovered in my mail box there were no items to claim and found out it's account only not per character. Just now I found out you can help with this issue, please. Thank-you ahead of time for helping those of us this has happened to.
    Options
  • Sugar_Belle
    Still waiting on mine I filed a support ticket early the very first day of early access. I hope to get my items back soon
    Options
  • Edlyn
    Edlyn
    I also thought that each character receives the items, like they do it in other games like Rift and Everquest2.... so I deleted my first character not being aware of this issue.

I created a ticket 3 days ago and have not received a response yet. Just created a second ticket.
    Ticket number of the first ticket is: 140330-049009
    Ticket number of the second ticket is: 140402-013996
    Options
  • Junzahkrii
    I deleted my ritual of MAra and my mokey pet from participating in beta, i sent a ticket through the ingame customer support but was never sent a reply.
    Options
  • XShadesX
    XShadesX
    i have a similar problem, i was getting rid of my pets ( dont like pets ) while the scoutter pet was summoned after i deleted them from inventory the pesky thing wont leave its always following me around, i cant get rid of it please help. oh dont tell me to send a ticked i already sended like 3 and no response for 3 days now
    Options
  • Gunnhildr
    Gunnhildr
    I lost be beta monkey deleting my first character. Can I get it back? Luckily I had not claimed my imperial edition items yet.
    Options