Zezin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where patch notes?
    Options
  • Zodiarkslayer
    Zodiarkslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elvenheart wrote: »
    I wish it was so easy on a phone! I keep going up to the Elder Scrolls Online logo at the top, scrolling back down to public test server, hitting that, and hoping to see them!

On my phone I just have to swipe top to bottom, when I am at the top of the page, if I want a quick reload.
    Maybe that works for you too?
    read, think and write.In that order.
    Options
  • Capricas_Kirito
    Just to give you all an update, we are still several hours away from completing PTS maintenance. We'll try and at least get the PTS patch notes published soon(ish) so you have something to read in the meantime.

And good luck on your interview @fall0athboy! :blush:

took the day off to play test Update 40... little did I realize that "Available on the PTS on Monday." meant available at 23:59:59 (EDT)
    Options
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet they are taking long because they have to write a loooooooot of stuff on the nerfs proc sets are getting???? right??? right?? am i right???
    Options
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still so excited
    Options
  • FantasticFreddie
    FantasticFreddie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just to give you all an update, we are still several hours away from completing PTS maintenance. We'll try and at least get the PTS patch notes published soon(ish) so you have something to read in the meantime.

And good luck on your interview @fall0athboy! :blush:

took the day off to play test Update 40... little did I realize that "Available on the PTS on Monday." meant available at 23:59:59 (EDT)

Do you learn nothing from history? Never take same day off. If you MUST take a day, take the day AFTER.
    Options
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wish it was so easy on a phone! I keep going up to the Elder Scrolls Online logo at the top, scrolling back down to public test server, hitting that, and hoping to see them!

On my phone I just have to swipe top to bottom, when I am at the top of the page, if I want a quick reload.
    Maybe that works for you too?

I think it did! Wow, you learn something new every day, even when you’re as old as I am! 🤣
    Options
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zezin wrote: »
    Where patch notes?

On Gina’s computer where she is hard at work editing them for clarity.
    Options
  • FantasticFreddie
    FantasticFreddie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gina pls I have to leave for work in 10 minutes
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Zezin
    Zezin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zezin wrote: »
    Where patch notes?

On Gina’s computer where she is hard at work editing them for clarity.

0c8b4ms83lvx.gif
    Options
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tornaad wrote: »
    The time has come, and I wait the notes.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno any news on when?

Like other first week pts drops, likely not until noon or later.

I'm betting 3:33 pm eastern time

Hey I was within 6 minutes of the first post for patch notes. Cool
    Options
  • Red99
    Red99
    ✭✭✭
    Another boring patch without any balance changes
    Options
  • amig186
    amig186
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Restoring Light
    Restoring Aura: This ability and its morphs’ passive slotted bonuses now persist through bar swap.

Just wanted to say thank you for this.
    PC EU
    Options
  • cyclonus11
    cyclonus11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    War Mount: Fixed an issue where your Stamina would drain when dismounting in some situations while this node was slotted.

mr-bison-street-fighter.gif
    Options
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Interested in them notes, are they spicy? @ZOS_GinaBruno
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
    Options
  • FantasticFreddie
    FantasticFreddie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's week 2 right? Usually boring potes week 2.
    Maybe they fixed some UI errors. Maybe some spelling and stuff
    Options
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe New Life Festival
    PC EU
    Options
  • FoJul
    FoJul
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe New Life Festival

Maybe try mounted combat.

Treasure ahead.
    Options
  • Twohothardware
    Twohothardware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interested in them notes, are they spicy? @ZOS_GinaBruno

Hopefully they threw a few of those new Class sets back into the oven to bring them up to the DK set.
    Options
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Week 3, likely the biggest number of changes you will see on a cycle of patch notes after week 1. Wonder when they are dropping :open_mouth:
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
    Options
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Week 3, likely the biggest number of changes you will see on a cycle of patch notes after week 1. Wonder when they are dropping :open_mouth:

Yep. If feedback wasn't properly addressed, looks like an extended vacay from ESO until U41 pts.

At least I won't have to bother jumping back in 4 weeks before U40 drops.
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
    Options
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dekrypted wrote: »

I can't wait to be let down, again by the development team.

Not sure I can be let down at this point. The game is tough to log into as is, if not for friends I play with
    Options
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don’t know what to expect from these notes. Week 3 used to be big but not the last few.
    Options
  • Vaqual
    Vaqual
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Based on user data we decided to nerf walking forward, as it found significantly more use than its 3 counterparts and could grant strong advantages in combination with movement speed modifiers. We will keep an eye on walking sideways in the context of kiting around objects in PvP."
    Options
  • RagnarSw
    RagnarSw
    ✭✭✭
    Vaqual wrote: »
    "Based on user data we decided to nerf walking forward, as it found significantly more use than its 3 counterparts and could grant strong advantages in combination with movement speed modifiers. We will keep an eye on walking sideways in the context of kiting around objects in PvP."

Wow. People are just hating on ZoS for no reason. There is literally no way they would remove something like that from the game. It is much more likely we get forward, backwards, left and right added to Crown Crates at the Apex level.
    Options
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno are these notes big ones? :open_mouth:
    Options
  • FantasticFreddie
    FantasticFreddie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe Gina forgot about us.

Or maybe the intern accidentally deleted the notes instead of copying them sp now she has to start from scratch while the intern fetches a whole gallon of coffee
    Options