Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Natch potes netch pots potch newts

• Ecgberht_confused
    Ecgberht_confused
    ✭✭✭
    This isn't the final one is it? I thought there was going to be one more.

Anyway, my predictions:

ARCANIST: In anticipation of a large outcry of the class being "play to win" we've reduced all damage by 1/3.

ARCANIST: In anticipation of people complaining about the class being nerfed by the previous change we set all arcanist damage to oblivion.

Templar: We've modified jabs to damage the player each time they use it.

Designer's Note: We thought it was _hilarious_.

Necromancer: Undead summons are now permanent! To balance this, they also earn xp from whatever they kill and will be included in all loot rolls. They will never share their loot. Also if deployed while in a group they will insist they are the only ones who know best how to handle each encounter and will constantly try to kick the tank or healer (randomly selected when group starts or upon initial summon while necromancer is in group).

Designer's Note: We are aware that necromancers feel there are ongoing issues with their class, but we were working really late one night and got pretty punchy, and when someone suggested this change we couldn't resist.

Warden: the bear ultimate will now immediately attack the player after it has been summoned. This does not occur in Cyrodil or battlegrounds. Bear will do oblivion damage to player only.

Designer's Note: This change was made in response to requests from players who felt PvE encounters weren't challenging.

Sorcerer: It has come to our attention that no-pet sorcs are not really viable. We have changed the class so that when a sorc does not slot a pet, they themselves are turned into a pet. This way, there will be no no-pet sorcs. You're either a pet-sorc or a sorc-pet, unless of course you're a no-sorc pet, but you're never a no-pet sorc. We believe this makes perfect sense. This simple change fixes all problems with the class, and if you don't agree, you can go pet your sorc!
    Options
  • Jestir
    Jestir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Natch potes are being pvp'd from the looks of it
    Options
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bleakz wrote: »
    Natch potes are being pvp'd from the looks of it

You mean they're stuck in combat?

My analogy for that might rather be Volenfell. You think you're done, but then skeletons keep emerging and you can't get out of the room.
    Edited by FrancisCrawford on May 15, 2023 6:09PM
    Options
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Natch potes being farmed by a ball group
    Options
  • EramTheLiar
    EramTheLiar
    ✭✭✭✭
    We bombed the natch potes. You would have seen it coming if you'd drunk the 100m detect potion.

*ducks, runs for the door*
    Options
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is my prediction...

I don't expect much, if any, changes to Arcanist before launch. I think overall it's in a pretty good spot and changes made last week made it even better. It's still lagging behind other classes, but I fully expect ZOS to wait and see how Arcanist plays out after launch and sees more direct competition with other classes, to make any long-term changes to the class.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
    Options
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »
    Here is my prediction...

I don't expect much, if any, changes to Arcanist before launch. I think overall it's in a pretty good spot and changes made last week made it even better. It's still lagging behind other classes, but I fully expect ZOS to wait and see how Arcanist plays out after launch and sees more direct competition with other classes, to make any long-term changes to the class.

Same. I’d like to see some adjustments and changes but overall I don’t expect much.

It’s hard to duplicate weekend Grey Host-like conditions on the PTS, so it’s hard to really balance the class. BGs and duels are only part of PvP. We’ll see.
    Options
  • ghost_bg_ESO
    ghost_bg_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

vq4t4cach2fd.gif
    Options
  • Mr_Jord_Joe
    Mr_Jord_Joe
    ✭✭✭

vq4t4cach2fd.gif

same reaction
    Options
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So this week there are no PTS patchnotes, right? So everyone just looks on the Live patch on Monday 5th June when they probably nerf a bunch of stuff that nobody saw coming (like last year)? xD
    Options
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Correct. No notes
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
    Options
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    s12y0m0sxdp9.png
    Soupy twist
    Options
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    fizl101 wrote: »
    s12y0m0sxdp9.png

Did you not read the thing? They're going over the notes on the livestream later.
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
    Options
  • notyuu
    notyuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    s12y0m0sxdp9.png

Did you not read the thing? They're going over the notes on the livestream later.

What thing?
    Options
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I did, but I like to read them too, I can't imagine that 31 pages of bugs will be done in an hour
    Soupy twist
    Options
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I did, but I like to read them too, I can't imagine that 31 pages of bugs will be done in an hour

the patch notes will probably get posted after the livestream
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    notyuu wrote: »
    s12y0m0sxdp9.png

What thing?

The livestream where they're literally reading the patch notes?
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
    Options
  • alternatelder
    alternatelder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are we assuming there is pts for u39 starting today? As far as I can tell they aren't reading 31 pages of notes, it's just a preview of what to expect in the upcoming pts.
    Edited by alternatelder on July 10, 2023 3:58PM
    Options
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are we assuming there is pts for u39 starting today? As far as I can tell they aren't reading 31 pages of notes, it's just a preview of what to expect in the upcoming pts.

They've previously stated being against showcasing changes only 4 days early from the actual PTS update (Friday vs Monday), so I'm not sure why they would do PTS Notes read on livestream on a Monday (1 week before the next Monday) causing mass hysteria.

It's coming today.

Edit: On stream they just confirmed it's today.
    Edited by MashmalloMan on July 10, 2023 4:15PM
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
    Options
  • ghost_bg_ESO
    ghost_bg_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    already ongoing
    Options
  • Zastrix
    Zastrix
    ✭✭✭✭
    Potch newts?
    110-114k Stage 4 Vamprie Magblade u39
    Aldmeri Dominion did nothing wrong in Shadowfen.
    Options
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    probably not for at least four hours
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The time has come, and I wait the notes.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno any news on when?
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
    Options
  • alternatelder
    alternatelder
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Like other first week pts drops, likely not until noon or later.
    Options
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I want to order them blue rare
    Options
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm betting 3:33 pm eastern time
    Options
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Since some players look at the patch notes like they are a contract signed in blood, I’m sure they have to go over them VERY carefully before releasing them 😂
    Options
  • RaptorRodeoGod
    RaptorRodeoGod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Newt Peeeeeeetch
    Add a Scribing skill that works like Arcanist beam.
    ---
    Veteran players have been alienated and disengaged from Overland since One Tamriel, due to the lack of difficulty, and pushed into dungeons and trials; the minority of content in the Elder Scrolls Online. We can't take the repetition anymore, fix Overland engagement for Vet players. I don't even care if it's not combat related anymore, just make Overland engaging again.
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 10 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. Make a self debuff mythic. Literally anything at this point.
    Options
  • Zezin
    Zezin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope they revive the necromancer
    Options
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zezin wrote: »
    I hope they revive the necromancer