Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cloak Change

• Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AuraNebula wrote: »

What class do you play? I guarantee you have a skill that you could use to find stealth nightblades. If getting ganked bothers you so much then run detect pots. It's not a whole build dedicated to finding nightblades by just using potions. And yes comments like this such as "NB stealth OP it's not fair" did get solo bombers deleted from the game.

Have you ever played a nightblade? Have you ever played a stealth character in another game? You are playing a niche play style that is a glass cannon. People just never want to die in Cyrodiil which is why we now have a tanky healing meta.

You are exaggerating. My problem with cloak is not nearly as huge as you make it sound, but why do you undersell Nightblades so? They aren't niche at all, neither is their playstyle. It's one of the most prevalent and persistent in the game.

Sacrificing a dedicated potion and skillslot just to have a shot at fighting them, works, but gives you severe drawbacks against all other classes. What choices does one have though? A nightblade can literally not die unless you have those counters. I think it wouldn't be outrageous if they were encouraged to at least allow a second or so for their foe to fight back by giving it a stacking cost of 4 seconds. They could still spam it, but might be encouraged to not always do so.

Just like roll dodgers and streakers. Imagine how stupid the game would be if their was no penalty to those. Cloak is pretty much in the same realm even though both dodge and streaks have strong counters, too. (Aoes and gap closers) So?
    Edited by Dracane on May 11, 2022 8:09PM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Kory
    Kory
    ✭✭✭✭
    One of the abilities with the most counters against it...and if you've actually played nightblade you'd understand tendencies and playstyle to fight even better against it.
  • AuraNebula
    AuraNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »
    Dracane wrote: »
    Okay if we are taking away cloak from NBs then we are taking away streak and shields from sorcs. We're taking away jabs and breath of life from templars. We're taking away coagulate and embers from DKs, we're taking frost cloak from wardens.

See what I mean? Stop trying to take away class identifying skills. NBs have already been nerfed quite enough. There are plenty of counters you can use if you don't like getting ganked. Once Caluurion gets nerfed you'll never see them again. Just like how solo Magicka nightblade tether bombers have disappeared from the game.

Stop beating a dead horse geez.

It will be Caluurion meta for at least another half year I guess. Seems ZoS has no interest in doing something about. :) I am surprised it wasn't even mentioned in this update.

Then ask for a nerf to Caluurion and stop asking to nerf NBs. Also if you don't like getting ganked slot detect pots. I use the spell CRIT detect. They work great and gankers usually are super squishy because they're on a glass cannon build. Just one shot them.

As someone who used to play a bomber. I miss it a lot and it's gone because of comments like this, all because people didn't want to use any counters.

Now we just have giant Zerg battles with tanky DKs and templars. Boring.

I didn't exactly ask for a nerf. And those "counters" (more like dedications) work only because the majority of Nightblades is one track minded and easy to surprise with the slightest resistance. Good nightblades usually know how to handle themselves.

What class do you play? I guarantee you have a skill that you could use to find stealth nightblades. If getting ganked bothers you so much then run detect pots. It's not a whole build dedicated to finding nightblades by just using potions. And yes comments like this such as "NB stealth OP it's not fair" did get solo bombers deleted from the game.

Have you ever played a nightblade? Have you ever played a stealth character in another game? You are playing a niche play style that is a glass cannon. People just never want to die in Cyrodiil which is why we now have a tanky healing meta.

It was already mentioned here in this thread, but please, name any other class that requires a dedicated skill or potion to counter them?

Streak? Someone running away with streak is just someone running away. Let them run if you don't want to chase. And if they are using it offensively, they are still within attack range and you counter it with break free as you do with every other stun in the game.

Cloak however requires players to sacrifice bar slots or potion slots to counter the class. It's pretty ridiculous and it is the only class that has that requirement to counter it.

So you have zero skills on your bar that could pull a nightblade out of stealth? I find that hard to believe. I have had to change the amount of health I am running to be able to survive a DKs burst now. So yes you always have to adjust. You want to catch a streaking sorc? Better be fast. I have had to run builds with more pen as well because of the DK meta. So idk what you're going on about.

I need immovability pots because of DKs, necros, wardens lol.
    Edited by AuraNebula on May 11, 2022 8:30PM
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay if we are taking away cloak from NBs then we are taking away streak and shields from sorcs. We're taking away jabs and breath of life from templars. We're taking away coagulate and embers from DKs, we're taking frost cloak from wardens.

See what I mean? Stop trying to take away class identifying skills. NBs have already been nerfed quite enough. There are plenty of counters you can use if you don't like getting ganked. Once Caluurion gets nerfed you'll never see them again. Just like how solo Magicka nightblade tether bombers have disappeared from the game.

It will be Caluurion meta for at least another half year I guess. Seems ZoS has no interest in doing something about. :) I am surprised it wasn't even mentioned in this update.

Then ask for a nerf to Caluurion and stop asking to nerf NBs. Also if you don't like getting ganked slot detect pots. I use the spell CRIT detect. They work great and gankers usually are super squishy because they're on a glass cannon build. Just one shot them.

As someone who used to play a bomber. I miss it a lot and it's gone because of comments like this, all because people didn't want to use any counters.

I didn't exactly ask for a nerf. And those "counters" (more like dedications) work only because the majority of Nightblades is one track minded and easy to surprise with the slightest resistance. Good nightblades usually know how to handle themselves.

It was already mentioned here in this thread, but please, name any other class that requires a dedicated skill or potion to counter them?

Streak? Someone running away with streak is just someone running away. Let them run if you don't want to chase. And if they are using it offensively, they are still within attack range and you counter it with break free as you do with every other stun in the game.

Cloak however requires players to sacrifice bar slots or potion slots to counter the class. It's pretty ridiculous and it is the only class that has that requirement to counter it.

So you have zero skills on your bar that could pull a nightblade out of stealth? I find that hard to believe. I have had to change the amount of health I am running to be able to survive a DKs burst now. So yes you always have to adjust. You want to catch a streaking sorc? Better be fast. I have had to run builds with more pen as well because of the DK meta. So idk what you're going on about.

I use magelight, but that's still only a chance of fighting back, never a guarantee. 8 meters is utterly laughable and nightblades move like lightning in stealth. I could use radiant magelight to increase that chance a bit, but then I am left with a slot that is all but useless against everyone else. Usually I just have to sacrifice a detection potion because magelight doesn't cut it.

Just saying, I don't need any such counters against the other 5 classes.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • AuraNebula
    AuraNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I use magelight, but that's still only a chance of fighting back, never a guarantee. 8 meters is utterly laughable and nightblades move like lightning in stealth. I could use radiant magelight to increase that chance a bit, but then I am left with a slot that is all but useless against everyone else. Usually I just have to sacrifice a detection potion because magelight doesn't cut it.

Every class has a different counter. If nightblades are such a bother then run counters against them. But they are not as abundant as the amount of DKs and Templars right now. Run a spell CRIT detect or an immovability detect. It doesn't have to be pure detect potions.

There are multiple slots to slot multiple potions. It's not as big of a deal as you are making it out to be.
    Edited by AuraNebula on May 11, 2022 8:44PM
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Huh?

Immovable pots counter stuns across the board.

Pen counters resistances across the board.

More health counters burst across the board.

Slotting flare counters cloak, a skill only one class has access to, and only counters it in a specific ground area that you target.

And, I forget what patch it was, but they changed a ton of skills to no longer remove players from stealth. So yeah, unless you slot one of the specific skills designed to counter the specific offensive and defensive stealth ability of 1 class, the chances are you don't have a skill on your bar to counter cloak effectively, or in some cases, not at all.

Take a basic skill setup for a sorc:
    Curse: No longer removes a NB from stealth and still requires them to be out of stealth to land it
    Frag: Never removed from stealth, still requires visibility of the NB to even fire it
    Fury: ""
    Force Pulse: ""
    Boundless Storm: No longer removes from stealth
    Streak: Maybe the only native skill that is used in PVP that could work. But even then, it has a weird conal AOE stun and is not even remotely effective as a stealth counter unless you are in a super enclosed space. Plus, super expensive to just spam around trying to find someone who can perma-cloak with no penalty.

Everything else is defensive, like healing or shields.

Most classes had a ton of native cloak counters removed last year. Boundless/Hurricane used to be a great one.
  • AuraNebula
    AuraNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Huh?

Slotting flare counters cloak, a skill only one class has access to, and only counters it in a specific ground area that you target.

And, I forget what patch it was, but they changed a ton of skills to no longer remove players from stealth. So yeah, unless you slot one of the specific skills designed to counter the specific offensive and defensive stealth ability of 1 class, the chances are you don't have a skill on your bar to counter cloak effectively, or in some cases, not at all.

Curse: No longer removes a NB from stealth and still requires them to be out of stealth to land it
    Frag: Never removed from stealth, still requires visibility of the NB to even fire it
    Streak: Maybe the only native skill that is used in PVP that could work. But even then, it has a weird conal AOE stun and is not even remotely effective as a stealth counter unless you are in a super enclosed space. Plus, super expensive to just spam around trying to find someone who can perma-cloak with no penalty.

Most classes had a ton of native cloak counters removed last year. Boundless/Hurricane used to be a great one.

Curse removes people from stealth what are you talking about? No one can permacloak they run out of Magicka that's the penalty no one can cloak for forever..try actually playing a NB and you will see what I mean. Streak removes people from stealth. You can use expert hunter, you can used jabs. There are tons of skills you can use. Stealth is a nightblades defensive skill.
  • AuraNebula
    AuraNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Huh?

Curse removes people from stealth what are you talking about? Use a detect potion find the nightblade and put curse on them. People do it all the time. No one can permacloak they run out of Magicka that's the penalty no one can cloak for forever..try actually playing a NB and you will see what I mean. Streak removes people from stealth. You can use expert hunter, you can used jabs. There are tons of skills you can use. Stealth is a nightblades defensive skill.

• AuraNebula
    AuraNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Huh?

Curse removes people from stealth what are you talking about? Use a detect potion find the nightblade and put curse on them. People do it all the time. No one can permacloak they run out of Magicka that's the penalty no one can cloak for forever..try actually playing a NB and you will see what I mean. Streak removes people from stealth. You can use expert hunter, you can used jabs. There are tons of skills you can use. Stealth is a nightblades defensive skill.

• Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip] When I play Nightblade, I also have 0 struggle with other Nightblades because I have an easy targeted max range reveal with Mark Target that is not bound to some petty, unreliable aoe. So yea, easy to say from the perspective of a Nightblade, you're right.

[edited for bait]
    Edited by ZOS_Exile on May 12, 2022 12:41PM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Mr_Stach
    Mr_Stach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm much less concerned about a NB jumping out and Ganking me when DKs can burst me down Faster, or Templars can stun and jab me to death. Sure NBs are annoying, but there's a lot of counterplay
    Altoholic, Frost Warden Sympathizer and Main

Glacial Guardian - Main - Frost Warden Zealot
    The Frost Man Cometh - PC Frost Backup
  • AuraNebula
    AuraNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I play Nightblade, I also have 0 struggle with other Nightblades because I have an easy targeted max range reveal with Mark Target that is not bound to some petty, unreliable aoe. So yea, easy to say from the perspective of a Nightblade, you're right.

I'm not in the possession of some great secret. All I have been doing is telling you how to take nightblades out of stealth and you just keep saying it's too hard against good players. Well that's because they are good players. When I play a nightblade I get ganked by other nightblades but I run detect pots and a lot of the times I can catch them before they get me.

I find them on my sorc, i find them on my templar, because I use counters that are available in my builds. Detect potions are not this giant hindrance like you claim.
    Edited by ZOS_Exile on May 12, 2022 12:43PM
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Every class has a different counter. If nightblades are such a bother then run counters against them. But they are not as abundant as the amount of DKs and Templars right now. Run a spell CRIT detect or an immovability detect. It doesn't have to be pure detect potions.

There are multiple slots to slot multiple potions. It's not as big of a deal as you are making it out to be.

This is pointless, you clearly don't read. Don't know how many times I have to repeat that I do indeed use plenty of counters. Doesn't matter if the Nightblade isn't a full dimwit.

Then get as good as they are. Don't blame your shortcomings on players that are better than you.

Fair, although I would counter by saying, stop justifying the strong state of cloak by the example of bad Nightblades who seem to struggle using it properly. This includes you, I believe.

Have fun getting ganked. If you only knew lol. But believe whatever you want, doesn't make it true haha.

I doubt this is a question of faith. Please do not pretend to be mysterious and in the possession of some great secret.
    But I know. When I play Nightblade, I also have 0 struggle with other Nightblades because I have an easy targeted max range reveal with Mark Target that is not bound to some petty, unreliable aoe. So yea, easy to say from the perspective of a Nightblade, you're right.

I'm not in the possession of some great secret. All I have been doing is telling you how to take nightblades out of stealth and you just keep saying it's too hard against good players. Well that's because they are good players. When I play a nightblade I get ganked by other nightblades but I run detect pots and a lot of the times I can catch them before they get me.

I find them on my sorc, i find them on my templar, because I use counters that are available in my builds. Detect potions are not this giant hindrance like you claim.

You misunderstood me then. Taking Nightblades out of stealth is not the sole challenge. It's just, you act as though good nightblades instantly explode once revealed and I am telling you, this is false. You have other means to stay alive than cloak. Potent tools. Cloak is just the potent cherry on top.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • McTaterskins
    McTaterskins
    ✭✭✭✭
    tbh, I get similar results playing a sorc with stage 4 vampirism. Streak/Ball...sprint...rinse, repeat.

Like many things though, you have to build for it and accept the penalties.
  • AuraNebula
    AuraNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is pointless, you clearly don't read. Don't know how many times I have to repeat that I do indeed use plenty of counters. Doesn't matter if the Nightblade isn't a full dimwit.

Then get as good as they are. Don't blame your shortcomings on players that are better than you.

Fair, although I would counter by saying, stop justifying the strong state of cloak by the example of bad Nightblades who seem to struggle using it properly. This includes you, I believe.

Have fun getting ganked. If you only knew lol. But believe whatever you want, doesn't make it true haha.

I doubt this is a question of faith. Please do not pretend to be mysterious and in the possession of some great secret.
    But I know. When I play Nightblade, I also have 0 struggle with other Nightblades because I have an easy targeted max range reveal with Mark Target that is not bound to some petty, unreliable aoe. So yea, easy to say from the perspective of a Nightblade, you're right.

You misunderstood me then. Taking Nightblades out of stealth is not the sole challenge. It's just, you act as though good nightblades instantly explode once revealed and I am telling you, this is false. You have other means to stay alive than cloak. Potent tools. Cloak is just the potent cherry on top.

If you're having a hard time killing gankers idk what to tell you. They are not that hard to kill, their defense is to cloak to evade you. So find them, when you can't find them you hold block...and you won't get ganked into oblivion. Pop a detect pot and hold block. You'll stay alive.
    Edited by AuraNebula on May 11, 2022 9:46PM
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just saying, I don't have any such counters against the other 5 classes.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you're having a hard time killing gankers idk what to tell you. They are not that hard to kill, their defense is to cloak to evade you. So find them, when you can't find them you hold block...and you won't get ganked into oblivion. Pop a detect pot and hold block. You'll stay alive.

[snip] No good nightblade plays a pure ganker. They play a wee bit more honorable and straight up, don't they?

What foolish nightblades do you encounter that they announce themselves in such a fashion that you can preemptively hold block and use a detec potion? Is Miat's Alerts 2017 back or what? I though those alert mods don't properly work anymore.

[edited for bait]
    Edited by ZOS_Exile on May 12, 2022 12:45PM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Mr_Stach
    Mr_Stach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Counter against Frost Warden? Walk out of it's 5 SECOND STUN. Just back up. Watch me burn through resources for 1 stun.
    I swear I'm gonna lose it if Arctic Blast Goes live.

• spacefracking
    spacefracking
    ✭✭✭✭
    People really out here complaining that magblades are too op? Turn you speakers on and you can here their only viable pvp execute skill from 10km. Smdh.

I thought this would be the summer of the magblade!
  • Remathilis
    Remathilis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not content to gut wardens and dragonknights, want to finish off nightblades too?
    Edited by Remathilis on May 12, 2022 2:02AM
  • Merforum
    Merforum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merforum wrote: »
    What they need to do is change the effect of Shadow Cloak and Shadowy Disguise and make it more like Dark Cloak

Shadow Cloak: Reduces the casters detection radius by 10 meters

Shadowy Disguise: Reduces the casters detection radius by 10 meters and heals the caster for XXXX health per second

Dark Cloak: Applies minor protection and heals the Caster for XXXX health per second (Unchanged)

So basically you would choose between minor protection or a 10 meter detection reduction, having a detection radius reduction instead of outright invisibility would mean you could not auto-stealth in the middle of combat, for combat you would have the heal effect per second to make up for it, a lot of NBs fail to realize how good the heal of Dark Cloak is because they all use invisibility instead and have cornered themselves into believing an NB can only fight from stealth.

This is a very good compromise since it allows some better sneaking capabilities while adding healing that is needed, also I would think it also procs Armor buff still. Not bad.

Now lets fix Streak with by either only allowing stun at beginning or end of stream not stun everyone in the full range. And/or reduce range to 7m. And/or add 5 sec CD.

Isn't it funny that the most broken ability in any game for PVP in history probably INVISO is always defended in terms of a terrible or beginner NB being easily detected by an experienced PVPer. It is NOT always beginner NB Vs. good PVPer. There are 3 PHASES

1. beginner NB using inviso can 1 shot and/or get away from ANY beginner PVPer
    2. beginner NB will get detected and probably killed by experienced PVPer
    3. Experienced NB using inviso AGAIN can 1 shot and/or get away from ANY PVPer, by this point it is even worse for instance a really good NB can disappear ON DEMAND in the middle of a fight, then get AUTO CRIT on opponent over and over

So in the lifespan of a NB, they are OP, then meh, then OP AGAIN. And so OP in some cases as to make the game boring, mostly because inviso is too good in PVP. If inviso was changed to be just really buffed up stealth or make is so 'while in combat' or even 'while opponent facing you' it is unusable. Similar to how vampire hyphosis affects only those 'facing you', this would be the opposite if someone if facing you, fighting you, inviso should be disabled. Essentially you'd have to run behind someone THEN use it, instead of use it anytime to avoid getting hit while running behind opponent to get huge damage.

BTW this has been a broken skill and complained about since day one and people began abusing it in PVP, biggest change I know of was reducing form 7-8 sec to 3 sec. Still too OP for PVP.
    Edited by Merforum on May 12, 2022 5:37AM
  • Bokila
    Bokila
    ✭✭✭
    This topic was made and is being supported either by DKs that got nerfed and look for options to drag down any other class to keep themselves on the top shelf, either by people that have no knowledge whatsoever about how a pvp environment is supposed to work.
    Also i see people crying that they want a fair chance to fight a NB. Well, once you detect him he is USELESS. There is no outcome in which a detected ganker is gonna win against you in a 1v1 unless you re straight bad at the game.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bokila wrote: »
    This topic was made and is being supported either by DKs that got nerfed and look for options to drag down any other class to keep themselves on the top shelf, either by people that have no knowledge whatsoever about how a pvp environment is supposed to work.
    Also i see people crying that they want a fair chance to fight a NB. Well, once you detect him he is USELESS. There is no outcome in which a detected ganker is gonna win against you in a 1v1 unless you re straight bad at the game.

When the ganker gets out with their life, it is a win for them kind of.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Bokila
    Bokila
    ✭✭✭

So basically this translates into : Make NBs useless because i get so frustrated that i am incapable of detecting them , even though the game provides ways of doing it (like MUST HAVE passive abilities such as Camo Hunter/Mage Light) and just because of my personal feel of impotence in failing to kill and ruin someone s experience i believe that they should be obliterated from existence.
  • ZOS_Exile
    ZOS_Exile
    admin
    Greetings,

We have recently removed some unnecessary back and forth from this thread. This is a reminder to keep the discussion civil and constructive. Please keep our Community Rules in mind moving forward.
    Staff Post
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So basically this translates into : Make NBs useless because i get so frustrated that i am incapable of detecting them , even though the game provides ways of doing it (like MUST HAVE passive abilities such as Camo Hunter/Mage Light) and just because of my personal feel of impotence in failing to kill and ruin someone s experience i believe that they should be obliterated from existence.

That's not what it translates to, no. I appreciate the melodrama though.
    Edited by Dracane on May 12, 2022 2:15PM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Mr_Stach
    Mr_Stach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I mean anyone can gank, DK's can leap from Orbit. People can outmaneuver people to single them out. You need to adjust your playstyle to address your current situation. If you're in a situation where you're getting dunked on by a specific class, you best be adapting to it.

NBs can definitely be annoying but we have the tools to address it. Try to be more adaptable.

• Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Stach wrote: »
    I mean anyone can gank, DK's can leap from Orbit. People can outmaneuver people to single them out. You need to adjust your playstyle to address your current situation. If you're in a situation where you're getting dunked on by a specific class, you best be adapting to it.

NBs can definitely be annoying but we have the tools to address it. Try to be more adaptable.

I am so helpless, please give me more vague anecdotes. <3
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Name another class that has a skill another player can render useless.

Zenimax has already clearly stated there are counters to this skill which make it very balanced. Yea can attest this counters work amazingly well.
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you don't play NB on the reg you should understand everything you think cloak can do is not based in reality.

It costs me upwards of 3 to 4 hits of shadowy to just get passed guards in a keep. That's 10 to 13k of mag. Every other class can defend against the guards. They will kill me. Literally just walking through the gate house breaks stealth. From there is a minefield of guards with perma sight.

If I get hit with haunting curse I have to spend 15k mag to avoid getting instant killed by the tick. Every other class can out heal it.

Every player had easy access to 3 skills, all of which give you major buffs, plus detect pots. On top of that several classes have skills that are perfect for yanking NBs out. Templars, DKs and sorcs, specifically.

Don't blame NBs for Caluurions. I'd happily go back to update 29 to run heart and stygian again. Blame ZOS. Pure damage and pen is not enough to fight in this proc meta.

Our biggest attacks are telegraphed. Incap/Harvest warns you to roll dodge. Caluurions gives you one second to react, which is plenty of time to break free and roll or block.

They also added multiple CP geared specifically to counter NBs and are even adding a mythic on top of it all that will further give you protection.

Of all the things to complain about right now, this is still it? We have DKs, templars and necros running wild with little counter play. They have all the heals, all to mitigation and just as much damage as a NB, and none of it is changing. No other class has so much built in counter play.

Not to mention the fact that one or two good DKs can wipe a group. I'm not wiping groups by myself on gank blade. If I see a 12 man the best I can do is pick off the weakest like a wolf and slow them down enough that reinforcements arrive. Don't blame the NB if your group members run out one at a time to stop me.

NBs are the uboats of pvp. We attack from the depths then sink back below before getting caught. If you can't or refuse to do the most basic work to negate a NB then complaining about it on the forum is unfair to the small number of players who put the work in at being good at this one class, especially when they are not performing at the same level as the big three.
    I drink and I stream things.
    Twitch: DrSlaughtr
    YouTube: DrSlaughtr
    Facebook: DrSlaughtr
    Twitter: DrSlaughtr
    TikTok: DrSlaughtr