Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Extended maintenance Again ?

• pavsaint
    pavsaint
    ✭✭✭
    Lixiviant wrote: »
    So @ZOS_GinaBruno, will the Anniversary Event be extended because of the 24 hours of maintenance we've had to put up with?

4 am to 3 pm is not 24 hours, chief.

No but it is near enough 12 hours and there was almost 12 hours maintenance last week so nearly 24 hours
  • StarSaber344
    StarSaber344
    Soul Shriven
    I may be presumptuous now... But would it be possible to extend the ongoing event on Playstation after we lost a good day in this and the last event by now, due to these reoccurring "Issues" with our maintenance?
    Only on Playstation, because the rest didn´t have those problems.
  • Mefromnorway
    Mefromnorway
    ✭✭✭
    ESO us extended in mainteance maybe use it in event too.
    Have fun and dont be rude. Im Norwegian so im sorry for my spelling, but hope u understand.

Grand Master Crafter.
    5 chars full 9 traiter.
    3 chars Flawless
    2 chars Stormproof.

Total 13 chars, evryone got full gold armor both roles.

PS5 Europe.
  • Alpharos7
    Alpharos7
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno can you please show us some respect and tell us what us what is going on? This is completely unacceptable.
    PS5 EU (UK) 668CP - Avid Roleplayer and Elder Scrolls fan!

Kurog Gularz - Orc - Stamina Dragonknight
    Ancano Galerion - High Elf - Magicka Sorcerer
    Manabi Zenammu - Dark Elf - Magicka Dragonknight
    Warlock Necros - High Elf Vampire - Magicka Nightblade
    Rajirr Nightclaw - Khajit - Stamina Nightblade
    Drifa Deathweaver - Nord - Stamina Necromancer
    Aurodil - High Elf - Magicka Templar
    Mother Daenia - Breton - Stamina Warden
    Souless-Robot - Orc - Stamina Sorcerer
    Ursine Wildheart - Nord - Stamina Warden
    He'lea Asakale - Imperial - Stamina Templar
    Necrosa Corpse-Caller - High Elf - Magicka Necromancer
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Guess no ticket's for me today or login rewards. C'mon ZOS act like you care about your consumer on PlayStation. No word now twice about why extended. Going to remove bait and bad words so not to be removed just know I am thinking then out loudly.🤬
    Edited by Hotdog_23 on April 5, 2021 4:31PM
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aceslasher wrote: »
    Lixiviant wrote: »
    So @ZOS_GinaBruno, will the Anniversary Event be extended because of the 24 hours of maintenance we've had to put up with?

Highly unlikely because the other platforms had no issue with the maintanance.

There have been events in the past that were extended only for PC, so it's well within their capability to offer just us an extension
    PS4 EU
  • rrimöykk
    rrimöykk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least give us a freaking compensation for missed daily login rewards TWICE within a week!
  • GoodFella146
    GoodFella146
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rrimöykk wrote: »
    At least give us a freaking compensation for missed daily login rewards TWICE within a week!

Free pet
  • Vlad9425
    Vlad9425
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Isn’t there more people playing ESO on PS4 than Xbox anyway? Because if so this favouritism towards Xbox is just petty and is hurting the larger audience.
  • demonology89
    demonology89
    ✭✭✭
    If PC downtime can extend events, so should Playstation downtime. It's only fair.
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Crown shop always work fine, i wonder why.

A different server that hosts all of the account related or purchasing related stuff. It's probably the same reason the forums are always still up when the game is offline for maintenance..(I know, you didn't think about that either....you're welcome).
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    iamkeebler wrote: »
    I think what irks me the most is that they have a section on the forums to communicate to us what is happening with maintenance aaaaaand...... THEY DONT USE IT. Kinda hard to “stay up to date with the latest maintenances” if ZOS refuses to post there to keep us up to date on the maintenance. I just wish they could pretend to be invested in the users of their product, just a little bit.

You bought ESO through Sony, you don't own ESO to take to another platform.

Sony has a deal with Zenimax to sell Zenimax products.

You paid Sony to play ESO through the Sony platform, & continue to pay Sony PS Plus to have access to ESO.

Sony is your contact-

1-800-345-7669

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/contact-us/

https://www.wikihow.com/Contact-PlayStation
  • pavsaint
    pavsaint
    ✭✭✭
    rrimöykk wrote: »

Free pet

Free mount is more appropriate
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If PC downtime can extend events, so should Playstation downtime. It's only fair.

It's this inconsistency that bothers me more than anything - if they're happy to extend things for PC they should do the same for us.
    PS4 EU
  • Hawco10
    Hawco10
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ripped off again. Shortening game time for paying customers is not right.
  • pavsaint
    pavsaint
    ✭✭✭
    lillybit wrote: »

It's this inconsistency that bothers me more than anything - if they're happy to extend things for PC they should do the same for us.

That is almost as likely for them to stagger the maintenance for EU and US servers
  • GoodFella146
    GoodFella146
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would it be too hard to extend the event 1 or 2 days? Idk
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pavsaint wrote: »
    lillybit wrote: »

That is almost as likely for them to stagger the maintenance for EU and US servers

There always used to be different times for the different regions so that isn't totally out of the question - tho if I remember right they managed to do both at times that didn't suit anybody!
    PS4 EU
  • Alpharos7
    Alpharos7
    ✭✭✭
    Any news @ZOS_GinaBruno?
    PS5 EU (UK) 668CP - Avid Roleplayer and Elder Scrolls fan!

Kurog Gularz - Orc - Stamina Dragonknight
    Ancano Galerion - High Elf - Magicka Sorcerer
    Manabi Zenammu - Dark Elf - Magicka Dragonknight
    Warlock Necros - High Elf Vampire - Magicka Nightblade
    Rajirr Nightclaw - Khajit - Stamina Nightblade
    Drifa Deathweaver - Nord - Stamina Necromancer
    Aurodil - High Elf - Magicka Templar
    Mother Daenia - Breton - Stamina Warden
    Souless-Robot - Orc - Stamina Sorcerer
    Ursine Wildheart - Nord - Stamina Warden
    He'lea Asakale - Imperial - Stamina Templar
    Necrosa Corpse-Caller - High Elf - Magicka Necromancer
  • sharpshooter2342
    sharpshooter2342
    ✭✭✭
    We ran into an issue during maintenance specifically on PS4 and are working as quickly as we can to try and get a resolution.

We deserve to have the event extended by at least 24 hours because last week during jester festival we had 12 hours extended maintenance and now during the jubilee we have an additional 12 hours of maintenance. It's unfair for PS4 players to not have the same amount of time during an event as PC/XBOX players. We all spend our money with ZOS so why are we always left to feel as if we don't matter.
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    PS4 at least, should get an at least single day extension of the Event, this is a rip-off losing half-days time and again, and no one else even has to deal with it! Feeling very wronged. Please take more care to keep your game in one piece, especially during really lucrative, valuable events like this. It is just really, really not good... Not a nice Easter gift, to say the least. : P
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2730+
  • GoodFella146
    GoodFella146
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If extending the event is easy for them to activate, it would probably help the situation a lot. I'm not sure it's possible though.
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    If extending the event is easy for them to activate, it would probably help the situation a lot. I'm not sure it's possible though.

I'm 99% sure I can recall they have extended an event at least once in the past, though I forget which one... Witches Festival, it may have been...
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2730+
  • hafgood
    hafgood
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Communication is key.

And the problem is there isn't any.

Talk to us @ZOS_GinaBruno tell us what is going on. You have a very disgruntled user base at the moment.

Its time to engage with us, your customers, while you still have us as customers
  • GoodFella146
    GoodFella146
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm 99% sure I can recall they have extended an event at least once in the past, though I forget which one... Witches Festival, it may have been...

Oh yeah it's definitely been done in the past. I'm just not sure how easy it is for them to do though.
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's possible and has been done multiple times in the past, both globally and specifically for a single platform (PC)
    PS4 EU
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Just posted a thread with a bit more info here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/568639/

We'll keep that thread updated as we get more information.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the people asking them to extend the event on ps4...ask yourself this...

What else are they going to break to accomplish that?

Be careful what you ask for ... they would have to do maintenance before and after to make that possible, and we can all see how well they've handled the last two on this platform.
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kel wrote: »
    All the people asking them to extend the event on ps4...ask yourself this...

What else are they going to break to accomplish that?

Be careful what you ask for ... they would have to do maintenance before and after to make that possible, and we can all see how well they've handled the last two on this platform.

That hasn't been necessary for extended events in the past, it just carried on. Events start and end in weeks with no maintenance all the time, it's not like they have to add anything that isn't already in here in the game
    PS4 EU
  • Grover
    Grover
    ✭✭
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

We wanted to provide a bit more information about the current issue surrounding PlayStation maintenance. This morning while we were testing the build, we discovered some pretty severe hitching that was rendering the game unplayable that only impacts PlayStation builds.

We’ve been working with Sony to identify the root cause and get the issue resolved, and we want to get everyone back in-game as quickly as we can. We’ll let you know when we have an update on this. Thanks for your ongoing patience today.

The above clearly shows that testing is not optimal on this platform, pre-release. Looks like its the age old sales issue of "just stick it in, and we will fix forward"

[snip]

[Edited to remove Bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on April 5, 2021 6:42PM
This discussion has been closed.