Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Extended maintenance Again ?

• Mefromnorway
    Mefromnorway
    ✭✭✭
    Wolfpaw wrote: »
    Contact Sony and file a complaint. Also ask them to take a count for all blue screen error crashes associated with your ESO/PS account.

You pay Sony PS plus to play ESO.

I play on PS5 still many blue screen game crash. Only difference is bluescreen looks grey now. As i understand Microsoft have buy Bethesda so i guess playstion will not be that much in priority.

This has been a issue long before the purchase by Microsoft. Once again though, you pay Sony for access to ESO, this is on Sony to provide quality service.

Cyberpunk example

I write to playstion some years ago about all errors CE- xxxxx and it ended ut with i got a new ps4 for there been thousands of this error but never got any refund. Got a new ps4 but still got this blue screen this is something i never think will be fixed.

Edited by Mefromnorway on April 5, 2021 3:40PM
    Have fun and dont be rude. Im Norwegian so im sorry for my spelling, but hope u understand.

Grand Master Crafter.
    5 chars full 9 traiter.
    3 chars Flawless
    2 chars Stormproof.

Total 13 chars, evryone got full gold armor both roles.

PS5 Europe.
  • iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi, PS4 user here - is ZOS confident that PS4 will be up and running by noon or will this be a repeat of last week where we get to miss out on hours of an in-game event because maintenance went wrong? Can we get some information on what exactly keeps going wrong? Something besides the generic response we got notifying us it was extended? I just really wish y’all would communicate with us better.
  • Mefromnorway
    Mefromnorway
    ✭✭✭
    iamkeebler wrote: »
    Hi, PS4 user here - is ZOS confident that PS4 will be up and running by noon or will this be a repeat of last week where we get to miss out on hours of an in-game event because maintenance went wrong? Can we get some information on what exactly keeps going wrong? Something besides the generic response we got notifying us it was extended? I just really wish y’all would communicate with us better.

Keep dreaming ..... 🤐🤐🤢🤯🤬
    Have fun and dont be rude. Im Norwegian so im sorry for my spelling, but hope u understand.

Grand Master Crafter.
    5 chars full 9 traiter.
    3 chars Flawless
    2 chars Stormproof.

PS5 Europe.
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An extension to the extension....

I'm giving up for the day ..
  • Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, what is Zos telling us? Buy a PC or XBox or forever be on the wrong end of the stick on these maintenance fiascos?
    PS5 NA/PS5 EU

Daedroth might bite, just letting you know
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Contact Sony and file a complaint. Also ask them to take a count for all blue screen error crashes associated with your ESO/PS account.

You pay Sony PS plus to play ESO.

I play on PS5 still many blue screen game crash. Only difference is bluescreen looks grey now. As i understand Microsoft have buy Bethesda so i guess playstion will not be that much in priority.

This has been a issue long before the purchase by Microsoft. Once again though, you pay Sony for access to ESO, this is on Sony to provide quality service.

Cyberpunk example

I write to playstion some years ago about all errors CE- xxxxx and it ended ut with i got a new ps4 for there been thousands of this error but never got any refund. Got a new ps4 but still got this blue screen this is something i never think will be fixed.

The more players contacting Sony requesting a count of crashes logged (this request moves ticket to Sony advanced support team) puts ESO on their radar.

Don't expect a return of sales...immediate gifted preorder bonuses have a purpose...ZOS can handle returns.

This is to create an expectation of a tested/quality product through your paid Sony service.

Sony Support 1-800-345-7669

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/contact-us/

https://www.wikihow.com/Contact-PlayStation
    Edited by Wolfpaw on April 5, 2021 4:10PM
  • Sju
    Sju
    ✭✭✭✭
    They hate us cuz they ain't us.
  • iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    Extended AGAIN..... and AGAIN.... and AGAIN... It would be nice to know why this keeps happening to us PS users (yes I know that is unlikely that we will ever be told anything BUT STILL). *insert fed up face here*
  • lynx20036a
    Here we go again

EXTENDED] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 5, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 3:00PM EDT (19:00 UTC)
  • Rinlan_Darius
    Rinlan_Darius
    ✭✭✭
    Lixiviant wrote: »
    So, what is Zos telling us? Buy a PC or XBox or forever be on the wrong end of the stick on these maintenance fiascos?

in my country, only speculators sell new XBOXs, and because of the miners, video cards for PCs cost like several new consoles, and they are also not on sale.
  • Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh, that must mean the PS5 Megaserver is doing great! :D
    PS5 NA/PS5 EU

• rrimöykk
    rrimöykk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha. Another one? This is a a *** joke.
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So 8pm UK time?

Nearly 12 hours of maintenance?

This better have fixed the inventory lag glitch, otherwise what on earth are you doing?

It just seems that you have no idea about consoles, or how the game plays/is played on them.

How about next ESO Live you do any gameplay on the PS4? Just to show how much you care.

(Really trying to keep civil as my feelings on this really are not)
  • pavsaint
    pavsaint
    ✭✭✭

Sod that you will never see me buy a Microsoft Xbox

• Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's 2 days of play UK people are going to have missed this month. 3 ESO+ accounts... pro rated =??
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by Wolfpaw on April 5, 2021 4:08PM
  • demonology89
    demonology89
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't like playing the guessing game of will maintenance be extended past the time given.

If you guys at ZOS knew things were looking bad this morning and maintenance would be far past 10AM, why don't you outright tell us? Instead of waiting 5-10 mins before the first extension is extended, and then extended...

Jester's Event is one thing. But the Anniversary Event has to hands down be the most farmed event in this game. And yeah a lot of us are going to be rightfully upset we're losing time/boxes.
  • Mefromnorway
    Mefromnorway
    ✭✭✭
    Grover wrote: »
    [Quoted post was removed]

If support in a shop in your city been like this. That shop would been bankrupt. Not strange people mad when this happen so often this is now 2 full days offline in 8 days..
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on April 5, 2021 6:36PM

Grand Master Crafter.
    5 chars full 9 traiter.
    3 chars Flawless
    2 chars Stormproof.

PS5 Europe.
  • JadepantherX
    PS4, PS5 are both essentially PC's now, they use the same hardware/platform as Xbox, and PC so whaaaattt is sooooo different about the maintenance on the PS servers???????

Twice during the extended exp events ONLY PS people get the short straw.... WHY?
  • Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭
    So @ZOS_GinaBruno, will the Anniversary Event be extended because of the 24 hours of maintenance we've had to put up with?
    PS5 NA/PS5 EU

• vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So @ZOS_GinaBruno, will the Anniversary Event be extended because of the 24 hours of maintenance we've had to put up with?

4 am to 3 pm is not 24 hours, chief.
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The last maintenance was less than a week ago and also ran to 12 hours

Edited for typo
    Edited by lillybit on April 5, 2021 4:12PM
    PS4 EU
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lillybit wrote: »

Edited for typo

Yes but their post was about the anniversary event, which was not happening during that maintenance.
  • iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think what irks me the most is that they have a section on the forums to communicate to us what is happening with maintenance aaaaaand...... THEY DONT USE IT. Kinda hard to “stay up to date with the latest maintenances” if ZOS refuses to post there to keep us up to date on the maintenance. I just wish they could pretend to be invested in the users of their product, just a little bit.
  • Alpharos7
    Alpharos7
    ✭✭✭

We had to put up with 12hrs of maintenance on Tuesday last week.
    PS5 EU (UK) 668CP - Avid Roleplayer and Elder Scrolls fan!

Kurog Gularz - Orc - Stamina Dragonknight
    Ancano Galerion - High Elf - Magicka Sorcerer
    Manabi Zenammu - Dark Elf - Magicka Dragonknight
    Warlock Necros - High Elf Vampire - Magicka Nightblade
    Rajirr Nightclaw - Khajit - Stamina Nightblade
    Drifa Deathweaver - Nord - Stamina Necromancer
    Aurodil - High Elf - Magicka Templar
    Mother Daenia - Breton - Stamina Warden
    Souless-Robot - Orc - Stamina Sorcerer
    Ursine Wildheart - Nord - Stamina Warden
    He'lea Asakale - Imperial - Stamina Templar
    Necrosa Corpse-Caller - High Elf - Magicka Necromancer
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lillybit wrote: »

Edited for typo

Yes but their post was about the anniversary event, which was not happening during that maintenance.

True but it was stll a double XP event
    PS4 EU
  • Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭

We were down for 12 hours last week, and are projected for 12 hours today.

So, 12 + 12 = 24 hours.
    PS5 NA/PS5 EU

• Aceslasher

If you count the stunt from last week, it practically is chief
  • rayne_405
    rayne_405
    Goody, a second day in a week where I get to wonder if I'm gonna miss out on an event due to maintenance..... really hope this is worth it ZOS, cause right now I'm not sure it is.
  • Aceslasher

Highly unlikely because the other platforms had no issue with the maintanance.
This discussion has been closed.