Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Feb 15 Cyrodiil Test Details

• Kingsman1995
    Kingsman1995
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if I can get a refund on the new chapter I purchased?

Same here. I'm going to email someone tonight and try to call tomorrow morning. I might buy it come Q3.

Did you purchase through steam? I just a refund of my purchase :)
  • misfitmanic
    misfitmanic
    ✭✭✭
    I am unhappy with the way ZOS is handling the Cyrodiil zone. Please increase group size to 24 and IMMEDIATELY begin re-working the EXISTING sets in the game/DLCs to fit the new Cyrodiil gear criteria. If this cannot be done for whatever reasons, remove the gear limitations until you can find a better solution than this. I will not be purchasing any further DLC/Chapters until this is resolved to my satisfaction.
  • Kingsman1995
    Kingsman1995
    ✭✭✭
    silky_soft wrote: »
    [Quoted post was removed]

I don't Think there any issue with wearing 1 proc set. It's when player's use 3 different ones at the same time thats the issue. [snip]

[Edited to remove Baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on March 8, 2021 11:24AM
  • Abyssmol
    Abyssmol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read people's opinions here and do agree if you are a pvp player why would you buy the dlc? I'm not a ESO+ subscriber, but I have bought every chapter and DLC until now. I don't like PVE and I definitely don't like doing the same dungeon over and over again. I find it boring to kill a computer monster that does the same move, the same attack over and over again. The reason I have bought all dlcs and chapters was for the gear for pvp, not pve. I like to experiment with different gears just to see how powerful or cheesy I can make my character.

Now, after spending all this money and countless boring hours farming for gear, ZOS just decides to nullify must of the sets. With this move, ZOS made me realized that it's not worth spending anymore money on new dlcs or chapters. I like this game, and I will continue to play it until it dies. In the mean time, I'll bring back my shackle/Julianos sets. And I will continue to play with the other sets in my inventory. No more new sets though! Why bother when this company decides to erase hours and hours of farming to satisfy a handful of players that cannot or would not adapt to other play styles. It's all about the 1vx.

Yes, adapt to other play styles/classes. At this point in time, there are three classes that outperform every other class in the game. Magicka classes had to adapt to compete and that's why proc sets became so popular among magicka classes. But anyway, we will see the class inbalance now with the new pvp rules and maybe ZOS would do something - probably not. Or maybe everyone would pvp on a stamcro, stamden, or sorc. More power to Elder Scroll Stamina Online...
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ilbirs wrote: »
    Please crate a separate Cyrodiil campaign for the tests and let those, who like to play without proc sets, have all the joy and fun in this campaign.

That's part of the work we're currently doing for U31. We'll make it so certain campaigns can allow proc sets or not (including IC and BGs) and we can also better fine tune the existing item sets. At this time, proc sets are an all-or-nothing deal for all Cyrodiil campaigns.

As for those asking about console, we don't have a date yet when this will be implemented but you can expect to see what PC currently has, including the current list of item sets that are not affected (listed on page 1 of this thread).

People are asking also for other Cyrodiil modes:
    - classic ESO (no DLCs)
    - No Warden/Necromancer
    - No golden items
    - PVE Cyrodiil
    - HP limit
    - Low AMP only
    - Global skills cooldown
    - Faction locked
    - Non faction locked
    - with / without cross healing
    - with / without ballgroups
    - with / without gankers
    - with / without Volendrung
    - with / without dizzy swing

Are you going to provide them separate campaigns too? Do you have resources for that? (my main concern)

ALL we NEED is BALANCED GAME. I don't like the idea but maybe it's easier to make some sets just not available in AVA and BGs (let's tag them as purely Overland/PVE). There won't be need for additional campaigns.

As imbalanced as they are you cannot force 2 out of the 6 classes out of the game. That's completely ridiculous.
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • UntouchableHunter
    UntouchableHunter
    ✭✭✭✭
    Abyssmol wrote: »
    I read people's opinions here and do agree if you are a pvp player why would you buy the dlc? I'm not a ESO+ subscriber, but I have bought every chapter and DLC until now. I don't like PVE and I definitely don't like doing the same dungeon over and over again. I find it boring to kill a computer monster that does the same move, the same attack over and over again. The reason I have bought all dlcs and chapters was for the gear for pvp, not pve. I like to experiment with different gears just to see how powerful or cheesy I can make my character.

Now, after spending all this money and countless boring hours farming for gear, ZOS just decides to nullify must of the sets. With this move, ZOS made me realized that it's not worth spending anymore money on new dlcs or chapters. I like this game, and I will continue to play it until it dies. In the mean time, I'll bring back my shackle/Julianos sets. And I will continue to play with the other sets in my inventory. No more new sets though! Why bother when this company decides to erase hours and hours of farming to satisfy a handful of players that cannot or would not adapt to other play styles. It's all about the 1vx.

Yes, adapt to other play styles/classes. At this point in time, there are three classes that outperform every other class in the game. Magicka classes had to adapt to compete and that's why proc sets became so popular among magicka classes. But anyway, we will see the class inbalance now with the new pvp rules and maybe ZOS would do something - probably not. Or maybe everyone would pvp on a stamcro, stamden, or sorc. More power to Elder Scroll Stamina Online...

This is a perfect statement.
  • techyeshic
    techyeshic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All that want refunds. Whatever you do, don't do a chargeback unless you want your account banned. Go through support
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Eighteen pages of comments in two days. They've really kicked the hornet's nest this time.
  • DemonNinja
    DemonNinja
    ✭✭✭✭
    silvereyes wrote: »
    Eighteen pages of comments in two days. They've really kicked the hornet's nest this time.

That is what happens when you base decisions on incomplete data and feedback. They made a call BEFORE the scheduled end of the testing cycle - so some people had not even contributed their feedback to how crap this is when they made this call. Not only are their testing methodologies poor- i.e. modifying more then one variable at a time, they don't even allow all the data to aggregate in the time allowance THEY dictated. It's so disappointing and disheartening.
    @DemonNinja
    Aerilon Starsider - Best Sorcerer NA
    World Record Trial Team Member & Game Breaker of Days Past
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starshadw wrote: »
    My guess here is the reason for Q3 is three-fold:

1. They need to see how the new CP system affects things once it goes live
    2. They are doing some re-tooling or re-working of how if-then calculations happen in the code once they get a chance to see the results of the new CP system.
    3. We're getting the new expansion in Q2, and that build is already past the "we can add a heap of new stuff" point, so it's gotta wait. It's already March, the new expansion is on June 1st - that's just three months away.

Some folks keep getting confused by the large number of armor sets that are counting as "proc" sets. Basically, ANYthing that requires the game to go through an if-then process is a proc set. That's why sets like Seducer's count: every time you cast a skill, the game has to go through "Is it X/Is X happening? - Yes/No - do Y/don't do Y"

I bet the new expansion will be on PTS in April. So the window for development is closing fast, and is likely in a, "Get the stuff you are already working on to function, but don't start anything new." So, yeah, I don't think the ability to control conditional sets on a campaign-by-campaign basis could be designed, developed, and tested in time for U30. So it falls to U31.

Whether keeping no-proc through U31 is ideal, or they should go back to all proc sets until U31, is a valid question. But I think idea that they should just magically recode the way campaign rulesets work and the way conditional sets work, in a few weeks, is not realistic.
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This all makes a lot of sense to me. If the proc sets have some sort of code that needs to be reworked in order to better fit into the new CP system and overall the changes happening in U29 and U30 then it makes sense to just leave them out since U29 drops tomorrow.

Also, it is worth mentioning that PVP was not tested to the extent that we are all used to on the live servers during prime time so we are all unsure how Cyro will be affected by U29. I can't remember the last time we had a good amount of people testing PVP on the PTS server

ZOS is putting a lot of effort into fixing Cyrodiil, there is no magic "undo" button to just make things work. I honestly feel bad for them because no matter what they do, what efforts they take... they get crapped on by people here. They are making a real decision here because a lot of the sets shut off drop in DLC areas and so by doing that they risk people not even buying the DLCs... but they got up and said "that's fine, PVP needs to be fixed" That's a big decision there.

Anyone asking for refunds and all that just makes me laugh, I've seen a lot of games do stuff like this... or even worse I've seen games give less of a crap than ZOS could ever imagine. Things change in games, this is temporary and honestly, we have dealt with worse in this game before.
  • hands0medevil
    hands0medevil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please crate a separate Cyrodiil campaign for the tests and let those, who like to play without proc sets, have all the joy and fun in this campaign.

That's part of the work we're currently doing for U31. We'll make it so certain campaigns can allow proc sets or not (including IC and BGs) and we can also better fine tune the existing item sets. At this time, proc sets are an all-or-nothing deal for all Cyrodiil campaigns.

As for those asking about console, we don't have a date yet when this will be implemented but you can expect to see what PC currently has, including the current list of item sets that are not affected (listed on page 1 of this thread).

- classic ESO (no DLCs)
    - No Warden/Necromancer
    - No golden items
    - PVE Cyrodiil
    - HP limit
    - Low AMP only
    - Global skills cooldown
    - Faction locked
    - Non faction locked
    - with / without gankers

Are you going to provide them separate campaigns too? Do you have resources for that? (my main concern)

ALL we NEED is BALANCED GAME. I don't like the idea but maybe it's easier to make some sets just not available in AVA and BGs (let's tag them as purely Overland/PVE). There won't be need for additional campaigns.

As imbalanced as they are you cannot force 2 out of the 6 classes out of the game. That's completely ridiculous.

It is ridiculous, right? Can you imagine forcing out almost all sets from PVP because a few are intentionally overpowered? One could think it is easier to balance broken sets than disable almost all. Still, it happened:) [snip] How is excluding op classes from cyrodiil more ridiculous than excluding 90% of sets?

[Edited to remove Bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on March 8, 2021 2:19PM
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DemonNinja wrote: »
    That is what happens when you base decisions on incomplete data and feedback. They made a call BEFORE the scheduled end of the testing cycle - so some people had not even contributed their feedback to how crap this is when they made this call. Not only are their testing methodologies poor- i.e. modifying more then one variable at a time, they don't even allow all the data to aggregate in the time allowance THEY dictated. It's so disappointing and disheartening.

I totally agree. Now they've done this, so why would I even bother to give my feedback? So many I spoke with didn't give any feedback beforehand or were just playing something else anyway. It was never considered a possibility, that we would keep this no-proc-situation. I mean, we were joking about it, because they announced the tests would be for at least 3 weeks and they hadn't an announcement if there will be another test or something like that. So we joked about those tests maybe going on forever.

Gameplay is getting so stale, dull and boring, all the while we get these incredible Zergs. Everywhere you go, you either run into 5 or 50 players, there doesn't seem to exist anything inbetween. Good players still do the kills, bad players still get crushed. Skill-based Gameplay? Most of the competetive players I see switched classes. What about group play? It's so boring right now. No support sets. Just spamming the same skills over and over.

And be honest, this is not about Crimson. Who cares about crimson. Players were complaining about Crimson, Vateshran, Malacath the day those items hit PTS. ZOS didn't listen, ZOS didn't care. This about some romantic image of PVP like in the olden times. It won't work, classes changed.

Players are leaving the game, some guilds are disbanding. Did you really want all of this, so you don't have to learn how to counter Crimson? Do you need to have no procs, so you don't have to critize the balancing issues at hand, like OP Harbinger (why doesn't it have a cooldown like every other similar set), OP mist form, OP health rec... And having a look why some players chose do play that cheese. Funny thing, often proc sets are chosen not only because they are good, but also because some classes are missing something. Proc Sets not only support some play styles, they tend to hide weaknesses of classes. Those weaknesses and imbalances will now become obvious. Or maybe not, as players of those classes will switch to other classes or just leave. I haven't seen nearly as many Magblades and Magdk around, do you? And it will be getting worse.

All my hype of the new CP system - I wanted to try out the CP campaigns, usually I am playing NOCP - is gone. Why bother.

Then there is how this decision went. Like the quoted post said, just like that even before the test stage ended, before we could deliver our feedback, before what we get now was even considered a serious possibility, ZOS reached this decision... What will come next? Maybe deactivate class abilities? I mean, if we don't have class abilities, that should improve balance, right? I think THEN we would have skillfull balance. Then the change is poorly implemented. When I go into a delve, my proc sets still work! So is it allowed to do so? Or is it considered an exploit, or even griefing? That would be nice to know.

Why isn't the change implemented in Battlegrounds? There you would be supposed to have your skillful pvp the most, because you got leaderboards, scores and everything. Now we have to get so much different gear ready, it's not like I could put the proc cheese into my housing storage. In my opinion Imperial City is the only place where you can keep the proc sets then, because Imperial City is inherently made to be unfair. The PVE guild raid doing the bosses getting bombed by a Magblade, it's classic. The 230 CP quester getting farmed by a Stamblade. Sniping with Syvarra's from your spawn point and go back into the safe area immediately when someone notices he can hit you with his Blackrose destro. Imperial City is all about that. But Battlegrounds? Give it at least the same treatment, so we don't have annoyingly to switch gear all the effing time!
    Edited by vesselwiththepestle on March 8, 2021 8:01AM
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • azjuwelz
    azjuwelz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Proc sets could be annoying but I generally could find ways to deal with them. This last minute disabling of a product is unethical at best and verges on unlawful.

I'm just going to leave this here--from the Gibbs Law Group consumer protection website.

Generally, false advertising laws say that consumers have proved their case if they show: (a) that the advertising was false or misleading; (b) that the falsity was “material,” often meaning the company lied about something important; (c) the consumer saw the false advertisement; and (d) the consumer relied on the false advertising in purchasing the product or service. Consumers may show reliance be proving they wouldn’t have bought the product or service if not for the false advertising. They may also show they relied on a false advertisement if a false statement caused them to pay more for the company’s product or service than they otherwise would have.

A false advertisement may directly say something that is not true, or is misleading. By an advertisement may also be “false” based on what it doesn’t say. If important information is omitted from an advertisement and the consumer wouldn’t have bought the product or service had they known the truth, the consumer may be able to sue the company for this failure to disclose.

Those of you asking for refunds, feel free to use.
    Xbox-NA
    Guildmaster of Nightmothers Deadly Deals

PVE/PVP Stamblade: Ylandra Silverthorn
    PVE Magwarden healer: Raw'zl Dah Zel
    PVE DK Tank: Greta Feuerwerk
    PVP StamDK: Helga Feuerwerk
    PVP Necro Healer: Dratha Helbain
    PVE Magcro: Dorian Fey
    PVE Magblade: Arivssa Thaoral
    PVE Magsorc: Eldara Birchwood
  • alterfenixeb17_ESO
    alterfenixeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    - classic ESO (no DLCs)
    - No Warden/Necromancer
    - No golden items
    - PVE Cyrodiil
    - HP limit
    - Low AMP only
    - Global skills cooldown
    - Faction locked
    - Non faction locked
    - with / without gankers

• classic ESO - but disabling proc sets actually provided already experience close enough. Why to do anything more here?
    • No Golder items - but disabling proc sets disabled monster set bonuses (this is what it usually is about really).
    • PvE Cyrodiil - there are a few ideas going around about this one. Most of them aiming for PvE players only.
    • Global skills cooldown - people asked, people got it as part of the test and then feature got criticized probably so much more than no proc sets.
    • Faction locked - but you have already mentioned classic ESO so why mentioning it twice? btw it already exists and is quite popular at least in EU.
    • All those with / without - not really certain what is the point since i.e. ball groups have become somewhat more durable over past few weeks.

• Togal
    Togal
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just make a separate campaign that has no proc sets not subject us to this for the next 6 months. If you seperate it via campaign then you can tell who wants whats, this could be a situation of the loud minority. Theres so many things I want to try and I can't in open world cyrodiil, IC is mostly empty and battlegrounds has no cp. Handle your stuff better please zos.
  • Jayserix
    Jayserix
    ✭✭✭

- classic ESO (no DLCs)
    - No Warden/Necromancer
    - No golden items
    - PVE Cyrodiil
    - HP limit
    - Low AMP only
    - Global skills cooldown
    - Faction locked
    - Non faction locked
    - with / without gankers

It is ridiculous, right? Can you imagine forcing out almost all sets from PVP because a few are intentionally overpowered? One could think it is easier to balance broken sets than disable almost all. Still, it happened:) Since devs are now listening to the opinions appearing on this forum, you can expect everything. How is excluding op classes from cyrodiil more ridiculous than excluding 90% of sets?

You're, purposely or not, making a strawman.

You don't know if they did the tests because of gear power.
    You don't know their final goal.
    You don't know their development process
  • hands0medevil
    hands0medevil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are right, we don't know anything of that and this is the current level of communication with players.
    Edited by hands0medevil on March 8, 2021 10:13AM
  • MirelaUmbrella
    MirelaUmbrella
    ✭✭✭
    Jayserix wrote: »

- classic ESO (no DLCs)
    - No Warden/Necromancer
    - No golden items
    - PVE Cyrodiil
    - HP limit
    - Low AMP only
    - Global skills cooldown
    - Faction locked
    - Non faction locked
    - with / without gankers

It is ridiculous, right? Can you imagine forcing out almost all sets from PVP because a few are intentionally overpowered? One could think it is easier to balance broken sets than disable almost all. Still, it happened:) Since devs are now listening to the opinions appearing on this forum, you can expect everything. How is excluding op classes from cyrodiil more ridiculous than excluding 90% of sets?

You're, purposely or not, making a strawman.

You don't know if they did the tests because of gear power.
    You don't know their final goal.
    You don't know their development process

All I know is I'm not playing a game that's still having beta tests on the live server which removes our right to use things we paid for

BDO is free until March 10th so I'm giving that a try until ZOS either back tracks or the 6 months are over
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Can you confirm if procs from Racial passives are also affected by this change or is it just set based?

Thank you
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • jhharvest
    jhharvest
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS has known some people don't like procs for while now. Why hasn't ZOS added a no proc campaign already? It can be done and easily by the looks of it.Not only have you angered so many player's your going to lose thousands of pounds/dollars in money. [snip] Why not keep the status quo instead of going back? Cyrodiil is more laggy and the fights are so predictable and boring.
    I think what people aren't realising is that it takes ZOS 6 months just to implement a non-proc and proc campaign separation. This isn't a 6 months additional testing period. This is leaving the tested functionality on while they implement the functionality to have two different kinds of campaigns.

[snip]

[Edited to remove Bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on March 8, 2021 2:21PM
  • orion_1981usub17_ESO
    orion_1981usub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have the power now to turn on or off all proc. But to turn on or off individual item sets will require a command code for each set. Even the "benign" procs that people are mostly comfortable with. Basically the only have the master kill switch but now they need to install 400 parallel switches. And that might be easy for each one but takes time over all.

So until then, because people were breathing fresh air in pvp with no procs, they're leaving the master switch off until they have the 400+ individual switches installed.
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just refunded Blackwood. It was easy just submitted a ticket and had them text me. My question is for the people that are for a limited amount of sets in Cyrodiil why would you buy Blackwood? Also for the people against this why would you buy Blackwood?
  • Zabagad
    Zabagad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this time, proc sets are an all-or-nothing deal for all Cyrodiil campaigns.
    And you choosed "nothing". ;)

Or better:
    Thanks for nothing. :)
    Money for nothing. :D

Ok - lets get serious and I hope somebody from you @ZOS_GinaBruno will read my comment.
    First: Thanks for the info.
    Second: A short sorry - I'm not a native speaker, but I try my best...

I will start with "Money for nothing" and just inform you, that all DLC I bought, all chapters I bought (except summerset where I really liked the area), I bought them to get access to sets/skills for PvP only.
    I didn't play the stories, I just did the minimum to get the items/skills I wanted.
    I was fine with that, but now you tell me, that I cannot use all that for minimum 6 month and not only for 3 weeks...

"Thanks for nothing" I have to do in the next 6 month.
    80% of my time in eso, I spent in farming/crafting earning gold to have all I need to golden out all sets I wanna try in PvP.
    Only 20% of my time, I realy play/fight in Cyro.
    "Theorycrafting" is/was for me not theory - it was a bit theory, then farming (Oh I dont have that DLC - ok I buy it) then make it purple, then try it out. If it was at least an option for more - I made it golden and I tried it with other skills and so on.

So as a 100% magSorc player, I have 8 different magSorcs with different sets and different races, like:
    Argonien - using clever alchemist and jewelery to get potion ready all 21 seconds.
    Orc who runs +100% speed
    Nord which used only procSets (I tried a lot of medium armor sets) and max out health.
    and ofc an Altmer with max Mag Setup like a default build...

So I count in my storage more then 150 golden jewelery pieces and 300+ golden setpieces which I can't use for minimum 6 month.
    But - more important - I have almost nothing to do in the next 6 month - "only fighting".

"Only fighting"
    I'm a bit older, and I have some kind of a handicap.
    So, I cannot fight "endless" and sometimes my fingers are burning, or my hands feel dump - so I have to stop fighting.
    But I can still do some "theorycrafting". I can still play the game.
    That's the main reason why i loved eso and why I don't play Fifa or a shooter game.

The second reason is, that despite my handicaps, I'm able to compete to a certain degree with the "better" players.
    I would never have any chance in a standard build against a very good player with the same build, because they can press 1 button (or more) more per second, then I can. And I'm fine with that - they are better, so they deserve to win.
    On the other side, my advantage is, I have a lot more time (already retired) and I can try all the builds and I don't have to play a normal default "Alcast" (no offence!) build. So I could find my personal builds, which fits exactly me and I can enjoy eso very much. (Not possible in FIFA or shooter games)
    So with these personal builds, I could find some builds, which brought me almost on the level of better players - at least I could fight/survive much longer then I ever hoped for.

Disclaimer:
    I liked the first testweek, and if I had voted there, I had maybe voted for "I like".
    I was only using one proc-build on one char, and I didn't like it at all.
    I always play in light armor - I just tried a heavy build and didn't like it.
    Yes, on my main char prior to the test, I used Caluu - just because it was the strongest against the other proc-build-user.
    And I'm totaly fine to play without Caluu and without other real prosets like Crimson, Syvara and so on.
    Yes - I hate that myself!

Just a sidenote for the situation in minimum 6 month:
    I don't want an "all" campaign, nor a "nothing" campaign - I want a medium campaign, where we can play "all" minus the worst 20-30 procsets. If you make in 6 month only "all or nothing" campaigns, then I honestly don't know what to choose, because they were both bad in my opinion.

Back to now: With the new decision to take away all that for minimum 6 month I'm forced to play the same magSorc build like all other player play. I have no other option! (yes I know we are OP now - I don't care, or honestly I don't like that, because even if I win now it is only because I play a magSorc...)
    1) That's boring as hell (I was finished with all "theorycrafting" of the 3 possible builds (lol) after 1,5 weeks and was already waiting for the end of the test)
    2) Now I will lose everytime I meet somebody who can press one button more per second. (he deserves it - but...)
    3) I have 80% of my time I usualy spend in eso nothing to do
    Edit bc I forgot to mention: 4) The build doesn't feel like me! It's not my build - I was always proud on my own builds, which often nobody else would run :) Now I'm just one sheep of 150 others....

And that all based on feedback from some people who were happy (like I was in week one) during a performance test(!)
    And there is no proof - there was no poll - no direct asking, what the majority of the Cyro-population wants for minimum 6 month.

TL;DR:
    Pretty much these two:
    1)
    Very bad move ignoring the last 24 hours+ of actual feedback on the forums
    2)
    Rikakiah wrote: »
    It should be "the no proc test showed us there is a desire for a more predictable experience in encounters, so we're looking into ways to remove or balance certain proc sets that can single-handedly dictate the course of a battle. We'll be testing and getting feedback for various sets and hope to implement changes in Q3. "

Edited by Zabagad on March 8, 2021 1:39PM
    PC EU (noCP AD) Grey/Grau AD
    Please raise the population caps.
    @ZOS - Convert the heal on "Hardened Ward" into a HoT pls.
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Over six years of listening how balance is done PVP and PVE together so the transition is smooth (which I agree with mind you) and now we have half year of PVP Cyrodiil being literally different using few sets most people wont touch in PVE or PVP BGs...

I have no doubt the popularity of this decision will quickly wane once people get bored of having nearly no option and I am really astonished how divisive has the ZoS team became in recent years. Its one thing doing whats most popular but its completely different thing when it causes rest to be completely stripped of choice. You did that with BGs already, removing group queue completely for a year (was it?). You disabled out of group healing for a patch (maybe longer?) too.

What's next? Why not remove PVP from Cyrodiil completely so people can go on questing in peace, I bet thats also most popular option.

Proc sets were complained about since before Morrowind was released. Yet every DLC since then over and over again you keep releasing new one. You literally had *** patch about making them stronger and now suddenly you notice its popular to not use them so you disable 99.9% of sets for half year? What were you doing all this time?
    Edited by SodanTok on March 8, 2021 1:01PM
  • Vyseman
    Vyseman
    ✭✭✭
    i Paid Money for the DLCs where Procsets Drops, Paid Money for Mythics and cant use them for the next 6 Months.. i realy love it....
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if I can get a refund on the new chapter I purchased?

Same here. I'm going to email someone tonight and try to call tomorrow morning. I might buy it come Q3.

Did you purchase through steam? I just a refund of my purchase :)

Purchased it through the website. Just got it refunded and it was easy. All I had to do was submit a ticket and had them text me.
  • Vyseman
    Vyseman
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly i cant get my Money Back from the Game and DLCs i boughts.. Steam support said its to long ago :(
  • Waseem
    Waseem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are other games u can play

we werent able to enjoy cyrodiil for over 5 years I guess a replacement in pvp players is good from time to time.
    PC EU

• keto3000
    keto3000
    ✭✭✭
    I plan to continue my resub for the year. I feel these changes have been long overdue and I support this particular combat dev team and the general direction in which they are heading.

“The point of power is always in the present moment.”

― Louise L. Hay
This discussion has been closed.