The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Feb 15 Cyrodiil Test Details

• Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I posted a list of sets and asked for clarification, if those are the sets, which are deactivated. Instead of an answer, my post got moderator to reduce "spam".

Now I would like to point out, that there are indeed sets with a working 5-piece-bonus, which are not in the list in the OP.

Although your explanation about New Moon Acolyte seemed like every set with different 5-piece-effects won't work, this is not true for every set with different 5-piece-effects.

So I ask again for a clarification, which sets still have a working 5-piece-bonus, which are not on the list yet. This would be very kind, so we don't have to test every set ourselves.

The ones on the list are fully functional sets in cyrodiil. Some sets have partially working 5th piece bonuses. Likr if the fifth piece adds weapon damage plus whatever the conditional modifier is, you should just see the weapon damage. The other thing won't work though. Take Night Mothers Embrace 5th piece bonus for example, the part in bold will/should work. The rest will not.
    (5 items) Adds 171 Weapon Damage
    (5 items) Reduce the radius you can be detected while Sneaking by 2 meters. Reduces the cost of Sneak by 25%
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ones on the list are fully functional sets in cyrodiil. Some sets have partially working 5th piece bonuses.
    I re-read what Gina wrote on page 5 (https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7116973/#Comment_7116973). That post answered some questions. Mighty Chudan was among a list of sets, which are affected and got asked about a lot. I understand now, what she meant by "affected", which obiously does not state "2/5-piece bonus not working at all". However, I find that information at that point in time rather misleading than enlightening as I and probably many others were lead to believe, that in such cases both bonuses would not work.

So I guess this behavior is intended and it wasn't explained in detail for some reason we mere mortals are not to be known.

That said, I don't see those sets as potentially OP, for me it's just another thing not well done in this whole mess.
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • Nick1620
    Nick1620
    ✭✭
    e049a5b26b31f3085f081cc516a618c0.jpg
    e8fa7922652221faa353d487ef33392b.jpg
    a898d03e9031f9d12cfbce8b66618829.jpg
    Edited by Nick1620 on March 9, 2021 4:59PM
  • Jayserix
    Jayserix
    ✭✭✭
    Nick1620 wrote: »

Average UI, not that great.
    The snaps resolution could get higher
  • MirelaUmbrella
    MirelaUmbrella
    ✭✭✭
    Nick1620 wrote: »

Well this explains why people earlier on the forum were saying performance in Cyrodiil has improved

Because there's no one bloody playing anymore :D

gg ZOS, you fixed the lag. All you had to do was alienate half your playerbase
  • PunkAben
    PunkAben
    ✭✭✭
    When will this event end or more when will 5 set work again ?
    It dont works for now maybe also broken.
    The good news about computers is that they do what you tell them to do.The bad news is that they do what you tell them to do.Ted NelsonElder Scrolls Online most balanced part is maybe the the number of bugs and not bugs!
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I know sme good PvP player who stopped playing :(
    Myself I don't play Cyro pvp and now after the update and changes I am lost with my nord stamcro so no pvp for me for a long time I guess.
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
  • shacklebreaker
    shacklebreaker
    ✭✭✭
    phew!! I was able to get a refund on my pre-purchase of blackwood, nice.. I just needed to open a ticket to the support and that did it

I strongly disagree with the change that has been implemented after the test was over on March 7. Especially because I cannot use Vatershaan, Zaan, Crimson, Caluurion and so on.. all my favorite sets are banned from Cyrodiil without any prior notice or anything like that

This is a shame that it was managed this poorly, I never saw that coming, and I never thought someone would make me quit playing a game so abruptly. Nevertheless, it happened, it's the first time in my life that I am treated like that without any respect to me as a client that pays money for the service

Anyway, I did all I could..

2 years 11 months long ESO Plus sub -> cancelled
    Blackwood pre-purchase on Jan 25 -> refunded

I don't know what else to say here.. what a mess..
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not that I don’t agree with your anger towards the communication, but you just listed the most broken and OP sets that are out there. No wonder you (and tons of others) like them. They are the main reason why proc sets got disabled, the dozen of incredibly overpowered and unbalanced gear sets.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Sheep_Dog86
    Sheep_Dog86
    Soul Shriven
    Highly disappointed with the decision to keep no-proc sets for 6 more months, I mainly play pvp and like a lot of other people pointed out there is no incentive to purchase the expansion or continue eso+. I have personally seen hundreds of people in my guilds say the same thing. I really hope they actually see the number that have gotten refunds for Blackwood, and they stop lying to the community. Saying 3 weeks and "deciding" to keep it for 6 months is a slap in the face to everyone that spent hours upon hours grinding levels, getting gear, getting transmutes to optimize it, and the materials to upgrade it. And putting that announcement on page 22 of a post from weeks ago seems pretty shady too, why wasn't it it's own post?

I saw it suggested earlier, they should put the poll in the game for the next time you enter pvp, instead of listening the small number of people that live on the forums.
  • techyeshic
    techyeshic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am thinking they saw what new CP in combination with proc sets would look like and saw an opportunity to blame players for enjoying it.
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    We have seen durinh midyear mahem the lag was better then usual during the day although cyrodiil was exploding by players (overcrowded). During the night when player population grew smaller, especially at around 12 or 1 o clock the lag was much worse then during the day. Tell me what u want but there was some magical serverpower switched on.

- I say it is possible to get more serverpower by investing money in stronger server equipment. I know that you guys working day to day on ESO cant decide something like that but the guys with the money who own the company can.

-> Why not taking some of the money you earn by all the people playing this game (stadia and everything, there have been so many new players coming and ppl sticking around in the last 1 or 2 years) and investing it in serverpower???????????????
    PC/EU
    Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar
  • Despondent_Mariachi
    Despondent_Mariachi
    Soul Shriven
    I dont usually sign up/ read or comment in forums.

However in this case i will.

I've been playing since early last year, for the first 4 months i was amazed at this game and actively participated in all aspects of the game with the exception of pvp. time went on and the pve content became repetitive and unexciting so i decided to try pvp, from that moment i fell in love with cyrodil, IC felt too pveing and BG's underwhelming.

Cyrodiil however was fun, tough and even with my south east Asian ping i slowly managed to improve, and gain a greater understanding of gearing. I had already know from lvling all classes to 50 that there was imbalances in the classes so the factor that could make or break your ability in pvp was the gear sets, it was a wonderful journey of theory crafting and putting it into practice while improving my skills as i went. i can happily say for the last 8 months I've spend 7 hour on average a day in cyrodiil and it was great.

THEN THE PATCH HIT.

i had already taken a 3 week break from cyrodiil during the 3 weeks of no proc test, unfortunately for non Americans without VPNs we rely on proc sets to compensate for our terrible ping which ranges anywhere from 250 to 500 in cyro. so i took the time off as a break from the game, i excitingly logged on once the test had apparently ended only to feel a sense of dread, i was notified that there was a post stating that the test would continue for 6 months ... 6 MONTH!! .. immediately i applied for forum access which took 4 days to approve, while waiting i was reading the post, even with significant community backlash there were no signs of change.

so on that note, i would like to clarify your position ...

for the next 6 months you want PvPers to have a choice of 18 sets, 9 of which are viable
    you want us to PvP with only the skills that our classes offer, regardless of how broken or under powered some classes/builds are?
    I understand that lag has improved in cyrodiil, however could that not be a case of the server restart? often after restarts the server runs smoothly until compounding errors cause lag down the track?
    Also from my observations and that of many others the primary issue with cyrodiil is the clustering of factions or zergs, once 50v50 appear in the same area, people often face Disconnections, Terrible lag spikes and hard crashes.
    Also with the implementation of the CP system why is it necessary for no procs? if anything the server calculations should be less than before? example procs are active outside of cyrodiil without any issue?

if you wish to keep cyrodiil no proc at least address the class imbalances, there are at least 15 skills / morphs rarely used in PvP and from my knowledge PvE too, would it not be better to analyse your player base skill/morphs that are readily used and redesign the less used ones so that DKs could burst, or Sorcs had DoTs etc .. at least something to offer some diversity inside cyrodiil because as it stands its boring, i'm sure there are still a lot of PvDoor'ers still inside cyrodiil who just want to farm AP, but for those who enjoy the fight, i'm sure many of them have either stopped of thinking of stopping completely.

I don't want to come across as demanding or entitled in writing this however it seems the decisions that effect PvP are often in the hands of those who care the least about it, from what i understand many of the Devs that actually play the game no longer play cyrodiil anymore if that is the case please listen to your community on this topic.
  • UntouchableHunter
    UntouchableHunter
    ✭✭✭✭
    I understand that lag has improved in cyrodiil, topic.

Sorry to say but you are wrong in this part here.
  • JusticeSouldier
    JusticeSouldier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Highly disappointed with the decision to keep no-proc sets for 6 more months, I mainly play pvp and like a lot of other people pointed out there is no incentive to purchase the expansion or continue eso+. I have personally seen hundreds of people in my guilds say the same thing. I really hope they actually see the number that have gotten refunds for Blackwood, and they stop lying to the community. Saying 3 weeks and "deciding" to keep it for 6 months is a slap in the face to everyone that spent hours upon hours grinding levels, getting gear, getting transmutes to optimize it, and the materials to upgrade it. And putting that announcement on page 22 of a post from weeks ago seems pretty shady too, why wasn't it it's own post?

I saw it suggested earlier, they should put the poll in the game for the next time you enter pvp, instead of listening the small number of people that live on the forums.

dude, why u think u're not one of that small number of people that live on the forums they should not listening?:)
    Edited by JusticeSouldier on March 10, 2021 2:06PM
    all classes. pc platform, dissapointed.
  • JusticeSouldier
    JusticeSouldier
    ✭✭✭✭
    phew!! I was able to get a refund on my pre-purchase of blackwood, nice.. I just needed to open a ticket to the support and that did it

I strongly disagree with the change that has been implemented after the test was over on March 7. Especially because I cannot use Vatershaan, Zaan, Crimson, Caluurion and so on.. all my favorite sets are banned from Cyrodiil without any prior notice or anything like that

This is a shame that it was managed this poorly, I never saw that coming, and I never thought someone would make me quit playing a game so abruptly. Nevertheless, it happened, it's the first time in my life that I am treated like that without any respect to me as a client that pays money for the service

i truly hope another players who like how work your favourite sets with leave eso also.
    if not and they will be same striong and boring as last year, i've no reasons to come back eso in a future.
    game is interesting when u get result from own actions.
    not passively working instead u trash.
    that's too close to having healbots, autoaim and another cheat-engine things.
  • CSose
    CSose
    ✭✭✭✭

I was ESO+ since August 2014, but I had to cancel it.

Set restrictions did not improve performance for some reason. Performance is WORSE with the restrictions. I can't keep paying for declining performance even while at the same time sacrificing access to all but 4.2% of the sets possible in cyro.
    Edited by CSose on March 10, 2021 2:24PM
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been watching Steam charts since the denial of access to 95% of sets in Cyrodiil for an indefinite period of time announcement (hidden 30 pages deep in this thread) was made. Log in numbers have been dropping every day. And this is unprecedented considering that there is usually a huge spike in play when new content drops.

https://steamcharts.com/app/306130

Edited by Jaraal on March 10, 2021 5:17PM
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • alterfenixeb17_ESO
    alterfenixeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    I've been watching Steam charts since the denial of access to 95% of sets in Cyrodiil for an indefinite period of time announcement (hidden 30 pages deep in this thread) was made. Log in numbers have been dropping every day. And this is unprecedented considering that there is usually a huge spike in play when new content drops.

https://steamcharts.com/app/306130

Not sure what's your point here. Based on charts you provided:
    3rd of January - 31 000
    Duration of last test - 30 000 to 31 000
    Last Monday - 36 000
    Yesterday - 30 000

Also this:

September 2020 - drop by almost 20%
    May 2020 - drop by 16%

Older months are even more interesting (record is I think drop by 33%) and:

Februrary 2021 - increase by 4%
    Last 30 days - drop by 1%

Sorry but this data can be interpreted only 2 ways: either recent events had little impact on population (almost nobody left really) or it is simply useless data that does not reflect reality at all.
  • Darkainxx8
    Darkainxx8
    Soul Shriven
    The only reply that people get here from zos about all this mess is deleting messages and removing content from game and not paying attention what ppl really need not care probably or they doing it for some purpose becouse they knew that these test they will not improve anything also lot of ppl before test start believe that and thats why even when they saw that lag etc is same and even worse on the first week because all players try it they dident care and they dident change mind instead of that they had a ready answer cause they provoke this to happend to removed for so long time 90% of the sets of the game from cyrodil and we are not talking about so called overpowered sets but sets that exist so long .

1rst They try to sold all this telling us that they are tests for "perfomance improvement " so ppl willing to accept it not react bad becouse who dont want a well perfoming game

2nd They saw that all these tests especially on first week that everybody play it failed on "perfomance" it was worse and we cant compair it with now becouse is better ofc cause on 1rst week of test we havd lock pops from early afternoon and now we barely have for some hours lock pops on evening so ofc on an empty server there is no lag proc or no procs

3rd So on the 3rd week that tests should be over "as what they informed us " cause i dont buy it that they made the decision that time they had schedule it before tests how to sold it to us cause they had ready answers and on 3rd week it was easy they just picked the comments and posts they wanted that the game create a new intersting pvp etc etc and ignore any statistic about how pops going and what ppl really want and they just did what they want not care about anything or maybe for a reason that we dont know.

i have only to say that there is no news to read on an old newspaper. Game must give to ppl the interest to play to be enthousiastic about new things and staff to do in game more things to do more sets for example to farm more subscriptions more dlcs people will buy and more hours they will play. Most important thing is game must be new player friendly cause without new players game will start having lower and lower pops and atm this game is not even close friendly for new players. zos have the stats they know they can compair weekly how game going and how many ppl dont play . it would be intersting if we had a stat before tests starts and weekly after tests start to see the in a graph the population .
    Try to remove the problems of the content not all the content that a proper team should do and respect people efforts money and hours spend
  • RottingAlien
    RottingAlien
    ✭✭✭

lol so you are leaving because you can't light attack your way into victory anymore?
    BIG OOF.
    Gotta say this bro, not sad at all to see people that relied in free damage sets like thos you mentioned leave. Cyro is too damn healty atm. finally its class vs class and not sets vs sets.
    Edited by RottingAlien on March 10, 2021 6:42PM
  • Kingsman1995
    Kingsman1995
    ✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    Not that I don’t agree with your anger towards the communication, but you just listed the most broken and OP sets that are out there. No wonder you (and tons of others) like them. They are the main reason why proc sets got disabled, the dozen of incredibly overpowered and unbalanced gear sets.

lol so you are leaving because you can't light attack your way into victory anymore?
    BIG OOF.
    Gotta say this bro, not sad at all to see people that relied in free damage sets like thos you mentioned leave. Cyro is too damn healty atm. finally its class vs class and not sets vs sets.

So you think overpowered sorcs which are coming into Cyrodiil now in big numbers is healthy? I haven't seen a magblade in cyro for a while now, they relied on procs because the class is weak. Everyone is pretty much running the same build in Cyro and fights last way too long. Most of the fights are in massive groups which is 0 fun for solo pvp players.

I went into cyrodiil on my mag templar on Monday. I ported to chally went out the keep starting riding my mount. about 10 seconds riding I run into a group of 6 mag Sorcs. I managed to stay alive for about 2 minutes thanks to my cleanse and kiting around trees/rocks I managed to kill 1 then died. Ever since I've played cyro since 2016. I have never seen a small group of just mag sorcs. People are clearly taking advantage of it. If i was a dk or nb i would of died really fast.

- 0 diversity in builds
    - Mag sorcs overwhelming Cyro
    - Just about the same lag
    - Classes are out performing other classes by a large margin
    - Most fights now are huge group fights which lag cyro out

If you think that's healthy then you need a rethink my friend^^^^^^

There is nothing wrong with proc sets. It's when people stack procs on their builds like wearing 3 different procs at same time. Thats when things get out of hand. If your complaining about someone running just Zaans or crimsons you literally just move out of the radius. It's not hard to do at all.

Vatershaan staff needs to be nerfed it's way to overpowered i agree on that.

Anyone say's they hate proc sets are lying. I can put money onit 90% of those people weared procs sets and had fun with it. I've never had a problem with proc sets in PVP. The only thing I dislike is the vatershaan staff that is digusting atm.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any news if Console is getting this on patch day @ZOS_GinaBruno

Alot of folks on console don't come on the forum I assume it will be noted in game? Else alot will be looking for their procs in lost and found lol
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • JusticeSouldier
    JusticeSouldier
    ✭✭✭✭

BIG OOF.

So you think overpowered sorcs which are coming into Cyrodiil now in big numbers is healthy? I haven't seen a magblade in cyro for a while now, they relied on procs because the class is weak. Everyone is pretty much running the same build in Cyro and fights last way too long. Most of the fights are in massive groups which is 0 fun for solo pvp players.

I went into cyrodiil on my mag templar on Monday. I ported to chally went out the keep starting riding my mount. about 10 seconds riding I run into a group of 6 mag Sorcs. I managed to stay alive for about 2 minutes thanks to my cleanse and kiting around trees/rocks I managed to kill 1 then died. Ever since I've played cyro since 2016. I have never seen a small group of just mag sorcs. People are clearly taking advantage of it. If i was a dk or nb i would of died really fast.

- 0 diversity in builds

There is nothing wrong with proc sets. It's when people stack procs on their builds like wearing 3 different procs at same time. Thats when things get out of hand. If your complaining about someone running just Zaans or crimsons you literally just move out of the radius. It's not hard to do at all.

Anyone say's they hate proc sets are lying. I can put money onit 90% of those people weared procs sets and had fun with it. I've never had a problem with proc sets in PVP. The only thing I dislike is the vatershaan staff that is digusting atm.

and u will loose that money. most of people i know who use procset do that because tired to be noncompetitive against equal skillful player who use them.
    imho i can't enjoy fights which u can win only against less skillful players.
    I truly hate core phylosophy of procsets.
    I used them ofc (not permanently), never with pleasure, it's extremly boring and frustrating.
    There is no balance.
    It's bad idea to block all set's they decided are proc-sets.
    But idea of having them in state they are now in battlegrounds and was in cyro before this test, is even worse and one of the main reasons why i deinstalled eso, installed it few days ago and deinstaled back.
    They should investigate all sets, divide to different categories and understand which iones are sick\toxic for combat. Imho,autohealing and autodamagin ones are core of problem.
    Others ones (different procs for stats or buffs, another actions like cc), or damaging with complicated conditions (Doylemish is a good example) have rights to exist in close to nowadays form...
    Edited by JusticeSouldier on March 10, 2021 10:56PM
  • Jameson18
    Jameson18
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »

Alot of folks on console don't come on the forum I assume it will be noted in game? Else alot will be looking for their procs in lost and found lol

This. Sooooo much, this. @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Kingsman1995
    Kingsman1995
    ✭✭✭

BIG OOF.

- 0 diversity in builds

and u will loose that money. most of people i know who use procset do that because tired to be noncompetitive against equal skillful player who use them.
    imho i can't enjoy fights which u can win only against less skillful players.
    I truly hate core phylosophy of procsets.
    I used them ofc (not permanently), never with pleasure, it's extremly boring and frustrating.
    There is no balance.
    It's bad idea to block all set's they decided are proc-sets.
    But idea of having them in state they are now in battlegrounds and was in cyro before this test, is even worse and one of the main reasons why i deinstalled eso, installed it few days ago and deinstaled back.
    They should investigate all sets, divide to different categories and understand which iones are sick\toxic for combat. Imho,autohealing and autodamagin ones are core of problem.
    Others ones (different procs for stats or buffs, another actions like cc), or damaging with complicated conditions (Doylemish is a good example) have rights to exist in close to nowadays form...

I agree will you on the bit about complicated proc conditions. Also think if they nerfed the proc sets that are "sick/toxic" in the game that would actually fix the issue people have with proc sets. Even limiting players to one DAMAGE proc set along with what i've just said.

But putting proc's out of the game entirely for 5 or 6 months is a deal breaker for many PVP players for reasons i noted on the post you quoted. This change is the biggest community upset for PVP since I started playing 4 years ago. As you can see reading this forum and recent polls that has been done the community is divided over the issue. What's even more worrying is that ZOS is really quiet on the issue. I just hope they come up with a solution sooner rather than later.
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »

I even made a topic just for this, but they seem to just ignore it.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7161566#Comment_7161566

A clarification on this topic for console players is needed.
    Edited by Seraphayel on March 11, 2021 12:49AM
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Kingsman1995
    Kingsman1995
    ✭✭✭
    Also like to note it's not all bad though

- New champion system is great

- Best PVP combat game in my opinion

- PVE content is very fun

- I'm almost 1000cp and i haven't experienced everything in the game it has so much great content

- This game properly has the best in-game community I've ever seen. I constantly see in my Guilds and even in normal chat zones the amount of help players give to each other. Player's including myself actively go out of their way to help people with so many things like

- Dungeons
    - Dueling better players to get better at PVP
    - Giving advice on many aspects of the game
    - Crafting sets for people who can't yet
    - Doing the classic Skyreach Catacombs xp grinds with friends/randoms
    - People actually stop and help you with world bosses
    - Player's showing other player's how to do something or where to find it

The list could go on and think y'all get my point. Elder Scroll Online is where friendships are built and brings out the kindness in people.

I was actually considering not to play this game after Friday's announcement about keeping the PVP changes till Q3. I even got a refund on the new chapter. But then i talked with my close Guild friends and I eventually figured out I may of been too hasty because i got annoyed at the changes. So i waited for my refund to complete and immediately bought the new chapter again.

Guy's/Gals you got to remember that if it wasn't for ZOS that created this incredible game. We wouldn't of been able to experience all the enjoyable content this game has to offer, meet new people and built the friendships we have today in the game.

So when your thinking about cancelling your subscription, refunding the new chapter or even leaving the game completely. Have a good think about it and remember everything I've typed in this comment.

The Elder Scroll Online has given us happiness and friendships for me that's worth more than money.
  • OneKhajiitCrimeWave
    OneKhajiitCrimeWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do want to ask anyone on the current PC live servers if Pelinal's Aptitude has been tested in Cyrodiil or whether that's counted as a "proc" and my hybrids are essentially back in the gutter for 6 months on writ duty.

Maybe one of the greenies can answer this? @ZOS_GinaBruno or @ZOS_BrianWheeler

Couldn't see it on the list but interested after having a blast on console on my hybrid templar earlier
    Dark Flare is the Beginning, Radiant is the End. Hail the Light Bringers!
  • Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I do want to ask anyone on the current PC live servers if Pelinal's Aptitude has been tested in Cyrodiil or whether that's counted as a "proc" and my hybrids are essentially back in the gutter for 6 months on writ duty.

Maybe one of the greenies can answer this? @ZOS_GinaBruno or @ZOS_BrianWheeler

Couldn't see it on the list but interested after having a blast on console on my hybrid templar earlier

Since it has a Server check, it will be most likely considered proc.

Just tested it, YES, it is considered a proc...
This discussion has been closed.