Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Feb 15 Cyrodiil Test Details

• Demonhunter
    Demonhunter
    ✭✭
    Vetixio wrote: »
    The no procs has been very popular with people including myself and a lot of old players/people who quit have come back to the game as no procs makes the game significantly more balanced. I think it is a good that they are keeping no procs going, imagine having to use skills in PvP to do damage and heal so many people have got used to their armor doing it for them. Plus they are going to change the coding of gear such as Seducer to work in Cyro, so there will be more build diversity soon!

You realize most mmorpg's including the classic WoW back when it was very popular used proc sets. All of a sudden people are happy cause their able to survive longer with mediocre sets. I mean is it really skill or just being in a group that's carrying you? I fail to see using proc sets removes skill, just make the proc sets work on a combo move instead of auto conditions. That way you have to work at it so that your proc set triggers instead of a chance of triggering. Or a way to build up combo points and releasing it at the right moment.
  • Greasytengu
    Greasytengu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really think the blanket ban needs to be rethought. Id be all in favor of a vetted list of sets, but the current restriction is too much.
    " I nEeD HeAlInG!!! "
  • SeaArcanist
    SeaArcanist
    ✭✭✭
    The pvers like it because it over simplifies pvp. and pvers out number pvpers. but yo ucan bet your sweet butt once double AP is gone it's back to just pvpers.. and you;re just pissing us right off.
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not gonna lie, while I don't like the proc meta, the fact that even basic Stat sets like new moon and CA are disabled makes me not wanna play cyro at all.
  • Kungfu
    Kungfu
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    I don't know WHO you all are "listening to" but it's a ridiculously tiny portion of your playerbase!

If you refuse to actually POLL your playerbase in Cyro (give a popup when people port in or something - let them answer a poll one time per account!), then STOP BLAMING US for your development team's [deleting my insults here because I can NOT keep my mouth SHUT here].

Either you're not listening to all of us or you're using the ~20% max of players who have gotten vocal IN HERE ONLY as an excuse to extend this ridiculous "test".

This is NOT as fun and you ARE losing players. I, for one, cannot wait for you all to have a competitor.

Clearly your test did not help point out the problem. Accept it, reset to ground zero, and try another test. Stop this insanity and stop using a freaking MINORITY of your playerbase as a test selection. SO FRUSTRATING... some of us have been SO LOYAL to you all but you REFUSE to listen to us, too.
  • SeaArcanist
    SeaArcanist
    ✭✭✭
    limited pool of sets, means a clear meta, means less way to counter said meta . means you;re playing rock paper scissors.. mister if i wanted a game of skill i'd play chess. I want a game where i have a unique custom-made game play catered to me, made by me.
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to lock 95+ of equipment out of PVP play...as well as providing builds for sub par players to be competitive. Understanding this doesn't impact my play, but you shut the door on a lot of guys and DLC purchases for PVP centered folks.
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com
  • igormaxbr03
    igormaxbr03
    ✭✭✭
    Bad ideia the way they are doing only procs that must go away are Vastern iferno staff ,overhelm venomous Crismon syvarras-scales unfathomable-darkness those kind sets that do dmg without player need press a botton

And let Sevent legion NMA all other set in the game plus some monster defensive ones Troll King, Lord Warden Bloodspawn and some that help on dmg Balorgh if they only let thoses 19 sets i will problably quit the game

All the need to do is nerf mallacath it shoud'nt buff procs nerft them for about 15-20% them we good ,also why you @ZOS_GinaBruno pretent that the your server are not the problem, why buy a new server if the one will not give any perfomace gain and fix alot of the game connection bugs ? that make not much sense
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what are we going to do with the new system you just made that allows us to now craft those sets that are now useless and wont work, is that new system going to be disabled as well?

Edited by Gilvoth on March 6, 2021 4:38AM
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks to everyone for participating in this latest Cyrodiil test where we disabled all proc sets. Similar to what many of you have noted in your feedback, we found this test did not impact performance in a measurable amount; if anything, there was a very slight degradation of performance at times, likely due to a higher population of players in Cyrodiil.
    What does "likely" mean? Gray Host tends to be pop-locked at peak times. Are you hereby confirming that you raised the population cap?
    We’ve heard from a lot of you that despite performance largely being the same, disabling proc sets has breathed new life into PvP gameplay and has made fights more enjoyable and fun.
    From a vocal section of the community, sure. I do not share this sentiment. I am neutral on the Cyrodiil only change, but would like to note that classes are not balanced with or without procs and you destroyed my main character via this change, a magblade whose playstyle was only viable with procs or, at the bare minimum, with Wild Hunt. Will the revised Adept Rider work in Cyrodiil?
    To that end, we’ll be leaving proc sets disabled until Update 31 launches in Q3. At that point, we will have implemented some new code so we can have more flexibility to campaign rulesets as it applies to proc sets.
    So I guess that means re-enabling selected procs only?

By the way, what's happening to IC and BGs - now and in Q3? Leaving well enough alone for the moment? You'd probably lose me if you disabled procs in those environments too, but I can't say what you're doing is logical. It was never just a performance test, right? It's an ongoing test on what players really want.
    PC EU: Magblade (PvP main), DK (PvE Tank), Sorc (PvP and PvE), Magden (PvE Healer), Magplar (PvP and PvE DD), Arcanist (PvE DD)
    PC NA: Magblade (PvP and PvE every role)
  • ArctosCethlenn
    ArctosCethlenn
    ✭✭✭
    No point staying subscribed when most of your game's gear content can no longer be used in cyrodiil. I didn't even really take advantage of overpowered proc sets, but y'all are just out of touch with reality if this is your plan, not competent or even mediocre game balance.
  • ganj1234
    ganj1234
    ✭✭✭
    Soooooooooooooooooooo why did i farm my butt off for a vBRP resto, a vDSA destro and snowtreaders for my magblade???? I aint usin that for pve cmon lmao. Such buffoonery, you're going to lose players because of this.
    @x.Elle_x - PC/NA DC magblade sweat and fashion extraordinaire✿ Guild: Black Fire
  • Murky_Dregs
    Murky_Dregs
    ✭✭✭
    I don't use proc sets. But this is an awful move by ZOS.

Your engine is broke; just say so.

If you need six months to fix it do so.

Nevertheless, screwing the PVP community while they wait isn't a good move.

Good luck with that. lmfao
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Similar to what many of you have noted in your feedback, we found this test did not impact performance in a measurable amount; if anything, there was a very slight degradation of performance at times, likely due to a higher population of players in Cyrodiil.

We’ve heard from a lot of you that despite performance largely being the same, disabling proc sets has breathed new life into PvP gameplay and has made fights more enjoyable and fun. To that end, we’ll be leaving proc sets disabled until Update 31 launches in Q3.
    Since it did not improve server performance, can we redefine "proc" and enable stat-granted sets like new moon acolyte, mighty chudan, bright-throat, etc? No one who responded positively to the test has a problem with these sets. To be explicitly clear, yes - leave crimson turned off.
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that we’ve had time to digest a lot of data and information, we have a better idea of next steps and the work needed to produce noticeable improvements to performance in Cyrodiil. This work is complex and will take a fair amount of time and effort. We are committed to improving the PvP experience, though, and we have already begun scheduling out this work.

...care to share with the rest of the class?
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    StaticWave wrote: »
    LMAO at this point I really feel bad for ZOS. People literally COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERYTHING. First they complain about procs, then when ZOS disabled all procs including stat based procs, they complain about it. Like man there is just nothing that satisfies you guys lmao. If you want to quit, quit. It'll leave more room for people who genuinely appreciate a no proc cyrodiil environment. Yea we won't be able to use the stat sets we like, but who cares? PvP will be at its best state that it's ever been. And it's not like they're not gonna put in the work to re-enable some sets. They'll have to rework the coding and it takes time. Seriously, I can't stress enough how good this decision is. Finally I and many like-minded others can PvP without seeing a single proc on our death recap. Rejoice

lol at it's best state? good luck riding around for hours to find one fight to just then ride around for a few more hours to find another one. get REAL that is how pvp has been even WITH procs
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many complains, but in another thread with poll, most player support no-proc Cyrodiil so you are in minority. Of course it would be perfect to make something better than just 15 sets (bring back all minor,major buff sets and other similiar with some conditions - disable mainly sets affecting other players, self healing nad other op, unbalanced). Most of player can agree that previous situation was very unhealthy for classic Cyrodiil experience and something has to be done. I really hope that in future we will get some complex solutions for this problem.

Because that POLL counted those who spend majority of there time on the forums, then actually playing the GAME, those who Really PVP and learned HOW TO, don't waste their time on the forums. i found out about this from a streamer going over the notes.
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanctum74 wrote: »
    Crash427 wrote: »
    Thanks to everyone for participating in this latest Cyrodiil test where we disabled all proc sets. Similar to what many of you have noted in your feedback, we found this test did not impact performance in a measurable amount; if anything, there was a very slight degradation of performance at times, likely due to a higher population of players in Cyrodiil.

We’ve heard from a lot of you that despite performance largely being the same, disabling proc sets has breathed new life into PvP gameplay and has made fights more enjoyable and fun. To that end, we’ll be leaving proc sets disabled until Update 31 launches in Q3. At that point, we will have implemented some new code so we can have more flexibility to campaign rulesets as it applies to proc sets. We’ll work on applying all this to consoles as well, and we’ll let you know when we have a date for this starting.

Now that we’ve had time to digest a lot of data and information, we have a better idea of next steps and the work needed to produce noticeable improvements to performance in Cyrodiil. This work is complex and will take a fair amount of time and effort. We are committed to improving the PvP experience, though, and we have already begun scheduling out this work. Please note that none of the scheduled work will implement any of the changes we made on PC during past tests, and at this time we don’t plan to run any additional tests.

When Update 29 launches on Monday for PC, we’ll be turning off double AP but proc sets will remain disabled as mentioned above. We appreciate the time everyone spent in Cyrodiil during these tests and all the feedback that’s been submitted.

We’ve heard from a lot of you that despite performance largely being the same, disabling proc sets has breathed new life into PvP gameplay and has made fights more enjoyable and fun. To that end, we’ll be leaving proc sets disabled until Update 31 launches in Q3. At that point, we will have implemented some new code so we can have more flexibility to campaign rulesets as it applies to proc sets. We’ll work on applying all this to consoles as well, and we’ll let you know when we have a date for this starting.

Now that we’ve had time to digest a lot of data and information, we have a better idea of next steps and the work needed to produce noticeable improvements to performance in Cyrodiil. This work is complex and will take a fair amount of time and effort. We are committed to improving the PvP experience, though, and we have already begun scheduling out this work. Please note that none of the scheduled work will implement any of the changes we made on PC during past tests, and at this time we don’t plan to run any additional tests.

When Update 29 launches on Monday for PC, we’ll be turning off double AP but proc sets will remain disabled as mentioned above. We appreciate the time everyone spent in Cyrodiil during these tests and all the feedback that’s been submitted.

Great. Thank you for ruining PVP more just because pleb players can’t spend enough time figuring out how to fight properly. You have ruined our group optimisations that we spent tens of hours creating and now we probably won’t be entering cyrodiil for the rest of the year Thanks a lot @ZOS_GinaBruno you can’t seriously think it enhanced gameplay by limiting everyone to those sets? This is an absolute joke. Stop listening to people who aren’t actual PVP’ers and maybe start listening to the people that have spent years in there playing that part of your game? Genuinely upset about this.

Actually it’s the opposite, now people will have to actually learn how to play instead of crutching on proc sets to do it for them. Pvp should be player vs player, not player vs proc.

Doubt it. People will just roll sorcs and hide behind stacks while spamming wrath/fury

I’d rather get killed by a sorc using actual skills then someone spamming light or heavy attacks letting their procs do it for them.

You say that NOW until it is 3 sorcs on you that you Can't kill and continue to get bursted. and it's going to happen i swear you guys think short term when it comes to these type of things. this is WHY we are in the situation we are in with the game as of now.
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭

THANK YOU!!!!!!!! I will now actually play eso again. I swear, console right now if 3 people light attack you then you're dead

lol Console is Horrible, it's hilarious that the focus is on "proc sets" yet it was about performance, and the performance clearly did not improve at all. i love how zos just straight changed your mind on performance by making everyone talk about proc sets.
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merforum wrote: »

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, So what did we learn

1. the proc sets had NOTHING to do with any lag in Cyrodiil
    2. this was only done to appease a handful of PVPers who incessantly like to whine about everything that kills them in PVP and NERF IT
    3. those same people have been lying about how great no-proc PVP is and are now realizing that 6 months of this will be terrible
    4. ZOS STOP LISTENING to a handful of loud PVPers and TRIAL Leaderboard PVEers who think they are god's gift to ESO & the world and just focus on the massive mid level player base that gives you all your money

But like I said long ago you might as well make cyrodill a place where there are no classes, no races, no skills, everyone is naked and all fights are determined by who can mash 3 buttons in a row the fastest. Your almost there....HAHAHAHAHA

A handful of pvpers? Lol every poll has shown the majority hate procs and prefer skill based combat. Guess you’re just gonna have to figure out how to press more than just 1 button.

those polls did not Represent everyone who PVP's it represented people who waste their time more on the forums then actually playing the game.
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The no procs has been very popular with people including myself and a lot of old players/people who quit have come back to the game as no procs makes the game significantly more balanced. I think it is a good that they are keeping no procs going, imagine having to use skills in PvP to do damage and heal so many people have got used to their armor doing it for them. Plus they are going to change the coding of gear such as Seducer to work in Cyro, so there will be more build diversity soon!

where did you read that they said they would be changing the coding to make seducer work?
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No point staying subscribed when most of your game's gear content can no longer be used in cyrodiil. I didn't even really take advantage of overpowered proc sets, but y'all are just out of touch with reality if this is your plan, not competent or even mediocre game balance.

The worst part is that they mislead us into thinking that if we sucked it up and endured the inconveniences so that we could potentially help identify the performance issues for three weeks, that we would be able to go back to playing the game we paid for. But I guess the joke's on us for being so gullible.

RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And for those of us who just invested in mats and such for proc sets will you be refunding those, i think not, not impressed here.

Why would they? It's not a permanent change. This is as silly a suggestion as it is when PvE players demand refunds on "mats and such" when ZoS finetune sets out of any point in ever using them and that's far a more permanent change than "doing a thing until Q3 when we can manage the code better".
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    renne wrote: »
    "doing a thing until Q3 when we can manage the code better".

They've been unsuccessfully trying to manage the code better for six years. Why do you think they'll be able to do it in six months?

RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Lord_Zele
    Lord_Zele
    ✭✭✭
    Roztlin45 wrote: »
    This has to be one of the worst moves in a mmo, ever. Dumping on years of peoples.work to farm and upgrade sets that can only be used realistically in pvp. All for a few people that would.not be satisfied not matter what you do. By the way all the constant test and nerfing is what is know as you don't have a plan and go from one knee jerk to the next. You can not always go by public opinion. Set a standard and stick to it. Otherwise it looks.like you don't know what your doing!

This was one of my complaints. I've farmed my hairline off to get me a Burning Spell Weave Inferno/Lightning staff. Took me FOREVER. Then farmed and crafted so many other sets. On top of that, I'm not a HUGE fan of PvE really. I find it pretty dull compared to PvP and hate spending time to farm anything. I did my VMA, farmed my Monster Helms, only to have them disabled.

I think the move should be re-enabling Max Stat Proc Sets, disable Cross-Healing once Again, then keeping Mythics and Free Damage Proc Sets disabled. If anything, we'd trade off the HUGE Cross-Healing for more Build Diversity with MAYBE miniscule performance changes. Test it out. See if the game performs better while we have more Max Stat Sets Enabled. I think it'd be way less Taxing than letting Free Damage Proc Sets back in. Those sets also weren't impacted by any lag/delay. They went off regardless.

Suggestions
    • Remove Cross-Healing.
    From what I've seen, it was a huge performance boost when it was disabled. I remember there being a boost to performance outside of Prime Time Greyhost. Overall, this was a good change. Why re-enable it when the Tests are to boost Cyrodiil performance?
    • Add Max Stat Procs.
    Let's be real, we want build diversity. I don't want to PvP with the same 6 relevant sets for the next 6 months. Don't get me wrong, it's pretty sweet actually fighting players in Cyrodiil that can't crutch on broken Allesian Builds.Or whatever else the case may be. On top of this, I'm sure these Max Stat Proc Sets have to be less Taxing on the Servers than the CONSTANT Cross-healing and Free Damage Procs. Even with Sets like NMA, Seducer, or anything that has a 100 Percent Uptime that require some sort of condition. Correct me if I'm wrong. Example. I use my Balorgh every 1 Minute or so upon ult drops. Sometimes I save up for the 500 Ultimate which can take much longer. Compared to a set like Selene's that activates every couple of seconds.
    • Keep other Procs Disabled.
    These should be more Taxing as most of the Free Damage Proc Sets are consistent and tick every second no? Especially with how many Procs there are in this game. If they wanted to continue to test, I think keeping these Procs disabled would be the right move. If we start introducing Build Diversity again, we should start by adding Max Stats if anything. Not these Free Damage Procs that definitely destroyed performance IMO.
    @Lord_Zele -GODSLAYER GM- Flawless Conqueror, Former Emperor, Just Another Player 1.3k+CP) YouTube Partner
    YT: https://www.youtube.com/c/LordZele
    Twitch: https://twitch.tv/lord_zele
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think it is a good idea, imagine having to use skills in PvP to do damage and heal so many people have got used to their armor doing it for them. Plus they are going to change the coding of gear such as Seducer to work in Cyro, so there will be more build diversity soon!

Imagine paying for a game and all of its DLC and expansions only to suddenly not be able to use 90% of it in the main PVP zone. You guys are lumping every set with a proc condition into one basket. They basically excluded nearly every DLC set including the one that is about to be released and then some; lol. Build creativity is gone with the limited sets we have to choose from.

I 100% agree with you that they need to increase the sets available for use especially as with the new update on Monday you won’t be able to use any of the 6 new dungeon sets or the 2 new monster sets, which is honestly laughable. But I think no proc PvP is the most balanced PvP has been in a while.
    Edited by Vetixio on March 6, 2021 7:30AM
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭

You realize most mmorpg's including the classic WoW back when it was very popular used proc sets. All of a sudden people are happy cause their able to survive longer with mediocre sets. I mean is it really skill or just being in a group that's carrying you? I fail to see using proc sets removes skill, just make the proc sets work on a combo move instead of auto conditions. That way you have to work at it so that your proc set triggers instead of a chance of triggering. Or a way to build up combo points and releasing it at the right moment.

Having read what others on here think and speaking to people in game about it has changed my opinion slightly. I do think procs are overperforming and can be big crutch for certain players but they have a place in the game, they just need to be toned down and adjusted slightly or they need to bring other sets up to proc set level. ZOS always does big sweeping changes tho I like no proc Cyro but them increasing no procs to September is not a good decision and will cause a lot of people to leave and plus they will lose money as people won’t buy the new DLC as they can’t use any of the sets from it lol.
    Edited by Vetixio on March 6, 2021 7:29AM
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NirnStorm wrote: »
    No proc sets for half a year?
    And here I thought the fun times are about to end when the patch hits.

Thank you so much ZOS for recognizing the negative feelings of the community towards the proc meta in Cyrodiil, and for giving us a solution, even if it's only partial and temporary.

I hope you'll consider adding stat-procs (I.E. bloodspawn, briarheart and clever alchemist) back, as I feel most players are happy with those, while keeping damage-procs (like Crimson, Vateshran destro, etc.) disabled, but I'm very pleased with this as a temporary solution already.

Here's hoping performance can be improved soon too.

Very happy Proc sets are off, weopons should kill people not clothing..

But as @NirnStorm says here Stat Procs are OK be nice to have those back and Damage certainly gone
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is just pure silly.

While it was indeed nice to go back to the nostalgia of max stats meta for a while, this might just be the final straw for at least half of your player base.

Not that we enjoyed getting killed or killing with procs. What we were asking is for proc sets to be rebalanced, not completely removed!

Right now there are 3 builds and 5 sets in the game that can make your character "viable" for PvP. This is just plain boring!

On the other hand, the past couple of years seen PvE content adding new sets which were 99% proc sets designed for PvP (let's face it, what use is a proc set that deals 2k dmg on a 200k mob?).

You wanted improved performance, you got it. Half the players will simply not play anymore. And if you think this is gonna force PvP players into playing PvE content instead, you are wrong. A lot of us play ESO for the mass PvP and only go and do dungeons, trials and arenas to Farm gear for our PvP builds. Now there is no reason to be doing PvE content, as we can already copy paste the old max stat gear sets with transmute crystals.

I have a weird feeling, ZOS is going down the route of making this into a single player game with co-op capabilities. And while I agree, there is a lot of players that enjoy playing alone and soon having an NPC companion or playing the game with their girlfriend/kids/dad, a lot of us purchased the game, spent thousands of hours and thousands of dollars/euro/pounds for the enjoyment of mass PvP.

Also, not every class in this game works well with max stats only. The class imbalance will go through the roof.

This is not the route to go ZOS, not at all. Very, very lazy of you to simply make 90% of sets useless instead of balancing them.

I sincerely hope, your dev team reconsiders this move.
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • Faded
    Faded
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord_Zele wrote: »
    Suggestions
    • Remove Cross-Healing.
    From what I've seen, it was a huge performance boost when it was disabled. I remember there being a boost to performance outside of Prime Time Greyhost. Overall, this was a good change. Why re-enable it when the Tests are to boost Cyrodiil performance?

I'm surprised to see you advocating for different rulesets for players in the same fight. Unless you're asking to not be allowed to heal or be healed by your boys? Or for grouping itself to be disabled? Self-heals only for everybody, 600 armies of one.

Edited by Faded on March 6, 2021 8:01AM
This discussion has been closed.