The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Update 27 - Feedback Thread for Existing Item Sets

• maddiniiLuna
    maddiniiLuna
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't tried all sets yet, but i was positively impressed by the efforts to bring more viable options in to the game. It just feels like i don't necessarily have to run set X anymore and 2 or 3 alternatives are just as good, if i invest some time in to cp and rotation.

Overall quite happy with the changes to sets. Seemed like they took a lot of care to try and get them mostly balanced. Some of them still over perform others, but not by a significant amount anymore.

Some changes i'd like to see in the future is making PvP support sets more viable such as: Durok's Bane (for 4 seconds i won't look at this set again, considering blocking in PvP takes huge amount of resources), Beckoning Steel (10% from projectiles is nothing, considering only 1 class really is using projectiles and it does not work for Bow abilities for some reason).
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vicecanon of Venom:
    This set now activates when you deal Critical Direct Damage while behind an enemy, rather than dealing Critical Damage while Stealthed or Invisible.
    This set now deals 8980 damage over 10 seconds to targets affected, rather than 13760 over 15 seconds.
    Fixed an issue where the final tick of damage did not heal you.
    Fixed an issue where this set had a higher chance of applying the Poisoned status effect than intended.
    like the CDD from behind change is just wrong here this takes away 75% of its use Doing something like an Critical hit with an poison ability is more fitting not just with set but name too. then on top of things your cutting its damage by 4,780 thats an big drop not just to damage but to heal too . the applying status effect change i hope you looked at close and that you counted in skills used because 85% of skills used to proc set has an chance to apply the same effect not just set itself.
  • Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This.
  • ol_BANK_lo
    ol_BANK_lo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hahaha...leave it to ZOS to come out with a new item like Thrassians, and then immediately nerf it....or take a set like Bloodspawn that they just did a nerf karate chop to, and then adjust it again. I have no idea what math they are using, or what their expectations are, but they seem to waste so much time revisiting everything because they can't figure it out the first time...or the second...or the third. It's honestly tiring to have to keep futzing with your builds because their sets change all of the time. nerf, buff, redo, nerf, buff, redo.

One of many reasons people leave this game.
    Edited by ol_BANK_lo on July 18, 2020 1:19PM
  • ol_BANK_lo
    ol_BANK_lo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ungama wrote: »
    Hello,
    when I saw some changes, I thought well that it will be very interesting, then I saw the changes to the sets and thought what the hell is going on here again. Hircine and worm cult get reg. It was partially made so unusable, Olorime is so extremely nerfed that the healer has no freedom left.
    Siroria with its 10 stacks and the 540 max magic power, Siroria is simply a worse set than other sets that increase the magic power, it is still a trial set and there is hardly any reason to farm it.
    Relequen is and was one of the best sets so far.
    With a calculation of 10 seconds in which 20 stacks do 54,000 damage, it now only makes 36,900, so 17.1k damage is simply taken down wtf.
    Lokkestiiz only has a duration of 10 seconds, which sometimes makes it impossible to play, because there are many synergies in the raid, but you have to be able to absorb them first, unless someone else snaps them away beforehand.
    What is better for it, in which relation do Stamina DD's benefit from this patch? Many Magicka are made stronger by this chapter, but the changes are again a huge step back.
    New gear farms every 3 months, because the gear that has just been farmed is being regenerated, great action.
    Please rethink the set changes. It feels more and more uncomfortable from patch to patch. You see the changes and think, omg not again.

Yeah, they changed sets that had no business changing. Every once in awhile I think they are on the right track, and then NOPE.
  • VaxtinTheWolf
    VaxtinTheWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "They laughed at me when I struggled to keep the armor they called useless while they destroyed theirs in my face. Look at me now, hoarding paying off."
    || AD - Rah'Jiin Lv50 Khajiit Nightblade (Damage) || EP - Generic Argonian Lv50 Argonian Nightblade (Tank) || DC - Zinkotsu Lv50 Breton Nightblade (Healer) ||
    || DC - Ja'Kiro Feral-Heart Lv50 Khajiit Dragonknight (Damage) || EP - VaxtinTheWolf Lv50 Redguard Templar (Tank) || AD - Velik Iranis Lv50 Dark Elf Sorcerer (Tank ) ||
    || EP - Einvarg The Frozen Lv50 Nord Warden (Tank/Healer) || EP - Keem-Ja Lv4 Argonian Necromancer (Healer/Tank) ||
    PC - North American Server (Champion 1300+)
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't think you guys would listen .
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    majulook wrote: »
    - Vestment of Olorime:

- Reduced the duration of the Major Courage on this set to 10 seconds, down from 30 seconds.
    - Adjusted the Max Targets to 6 per tick, down from 12.

Trial set with a buff that will not work on everyone in the trial??

- Spell Power Cure:

- This set now grants Major Courage when you over heal the target, rather than having a 50% chance to grant it when you heal them at 100% Health.
    - This set no longer has a 6 person target cap, to better mirror the power of Olorime.

4 man dungeon set with a buff that will work on everyone in a Trial??

I am confused by both of these

Regarding Olorime:

Please note that this set can still affect more than 6 players, but no more than 6 can get the bonus every second in the circle.
    The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos
  • TheInvalidUsername
    TheInvalidUsername
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please consider reverting the timer changes to Olorime.

Its fine to change it so only 6 people get it each second, that doesn't change its power level nearly as much, but as it stands now its objectively worse than Spell Power Cure. SPC gives nearly 100% uptime on 12 people provided they are getting healed every second. The proposed changes would make Olorime better for tightly stacked fights and ONLY tightly stacked fights. Trial sets should be stronger than Dungeon sets.

I'm glad to see SPC become competitive again, but it shouldn't come at the cost of Olorime becoming useless for 95% of the content in the game.
    Do your writs.
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone tested the new Meritorious Service?

The old implementation was wonky (applies to 3 closest allies each Support skill cast, was wonky to use in larger raids) but the new implementation could be fantastic if it applies it to everyone in your group per Support skill cast (NOTE: duration is much reduced from 2 minutes to 20 seconds, potentially to account for this new utility).

I just want to confirm that's how it actually works before getting too excited.
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Has anyone tested the new Meritorious Service?

The old implementation was wonky (applies to 3 closest allies each Support skill cast, was wonky to use in larger raids) but the new implementation could be fantastic if it applies it to everyone in your group per Support skill cast (NOTE: duration is much reduced from 2 minutes to 20 seconds, potentially to account for this new utility).

I just want to confirm that's how it actually works before getting too excited.

Did they lift the 4 target cap which was generally tied to PvP sets (Meritorous, Powerful Assault and Transmutation)? That would be huge, especially in case of Powerful Assault which has the same tooltip as Meritorous. That would be too good to be true :smiley:
    Edited by Olupajmibanan on July 15, 2020 9:03AM
  • Wolf81
    Wolf81
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone also notice Medusa's set changes make it an alternative(?) for mothers sorrow albeit it being a heavy set you could still staff/jewelry it as well.
    Post PTR:
    (2 items) Adds 833 Spell Critical
    (3 items) Adds 833 Spell Critical
    (4 items) Adds 833 Spell Critical
    (5 items) Adds 900 Spell Critical
    Gain Minor Force at all times, increasing your Critical Damage by 10%.
  • Apox
    Apox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom could you provide some reasoning for completely revamping heavy armor sets like Medusa to be magicka dps set but leaving it as heavy armor? same goes for the advancing yokeda adjustment

come on. change them to light/medium. nobody wants them as heavy

and give advancing yokeda minor slayer like all the other trial dps sets.
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolf81 wrote: »
    Anyone also notice Medusa's set changes make it an alternative(?) for mothers sorrow albeit it being a heavy set you could still staff/jewelry it as well.
    Post PTR:
    (2 items) Adds 833 Spell Critical
    (3 items) Adds 833 Spell Critical
    (4 items) Adds 833 Spell Critical
    (5 items) Adds 900 Spell Critical
    Gain Minor Force at all times, increasing your Critical Damage by 10%.

Yep, it seems like a pretty good set on builds that don’t have bar space for Barbed Trap or Channeled Accel. Not quite the Tzogvin’s equivalent we were hoping for, since that can be run on front bar and the buff applies to back bar for up to 5s, but I think we can make it work as a body set. Still would be great if the buff persisted for 5s so we could use it on jewelry and front bar weapons (given that it’s a heavy armor set for Magicka DPS).
    Apox wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom could you provide some reasoning for completely revamping heavy armor sets like Medusa to be magicka dps set but leaving it as heavy armor? same goes for the advancing yokeda adjustment

come on. change them to light/medium. nobody wants them as heavy

and give advancing yokeda minor slayer like all the other trial dps sets.

I disagree on Minor Slayer. That would just mean it’s a wasted 3pc bonus when you use AY with Relequen, Lokkestiiz, War Machine, Alkosh or VO. AY is currently a perfect design to pair with other trials sets.

The light/medium change could be nice, but I kinda doubt it will happen since those are the designated heavy sets that drop from those dungeons/trials.
  • Apox
    Apox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I disagree on Minor Slayer. That would just mean it’s a wasted 3pc bonus when you use AY with Relequen, Lokkestiiz, War Machine, Alkosh or VO. AY is currently a perfect design to pair with other trials sets.

The light/medium change could be nice, but I kinda doubt it will happen since those are the designated heavy sets that drop from those dungeons/trials"

Rele and Lokke are both getting their power reduced and will likely be used in fewer scenarios.

Even pre-relequen nerf, AY would likely have been used over Rele for aoe or scenarios where it was difficult to maintain rele stacks if AY had minor slayer on it.

and in terms of Lokke, deadly strike was already > Lokke if you couldnt maintain around 80% uptime on Lokke, so something like rele/deadly outperformed rele/lokke for small scale fights where you weren't able to hit multiple synergies to keep lokke above 80% uptime. its these situations where I'd like to use AY/Deadly, but find it very difficult to do so due to the loss of minor slayer. 5% damage is quite large when youre in an aoe situation and not wanting using rele to begin with

even in trials you often find yourself not hitting as high uptime on lokke as you might think. many high end players use a synergy blocker addon that prevents them from taking certain synergies so the tank running alkosh can use them to keep alkosh uptime close to 100%. alkosh uptime on the boss > your personal lokke uptime.

regardless, AY is a stamina dps set that comes from a trial. it drops in the wrong armor weight and lacks a line of minor slayer that other trial dps sets have.

edit: sorry for the shoddy quote. for some reason my reply to yours was being included in the quote despite being formatted correctly.
    Edited by Apox on July 15, 2020 5:27PM
  • Celestro
    Celestro
    ✭✭✭
    Its as much of a stamina set as like Dreugh King Slayer. There are many Heavy Armor sets with stam based bonuses. Should they all adhere to this medium armor change as AY? I wouldn't think so. Ultimately, as stated, its the designated Heavy Armor set for that trial. That would involve replacing the existing g medium armor set and then creating a new heavy armor set, all for an old trial.

Not to be pessimistic but I just don't see it happening. And ultimately, it vibes perfectly well as a weapons and jewelry kind of set as far as having a bonus that can be front barred versus needing to be on the body.
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Burning spell weave is more than a little underwhelming
    Spell Strat is also overly underwhelming

Siroria at 520 spell damage shouldn't be tied to the ground anymore

Perfected false gods didn't need the nerf, in fact I probably won't use it now

Silks of then sun ( and others left out ) should be at least 600, don't punish a set based off of a class that has no damage buffs other than burning and AoE

Medusa should be like Tzogvin's but instead of spell pen, should be spell damage or crit

Light Speaker is still a meme

Sunderflame is worthless

Make maw of the infernal categorized as "additional ally effects" so your tanks and melee units won't be engulfed.
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
    The lack of communication from ZOS to player speaks volumes.
  • Apox
    Apox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im willing to budge on it being converted to a medium armor set, i dont mind frontbarring it, but it does need minor slayer.

theres plenty of situations where it would be a preferable alternative to rele and lokke to pair with deadly or something else but its very difficult to lose minor slayer
  • bharathitman
    bharathitman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please do not make Thrassian's a useless mythic item, the 30 second condition all but ruins it and renders it useless for anything other than Skyreach runs
    1. Keep the SD/WD at 92, increase the damage penalty 1.5% and remove the 30 second limit OR
    2. Lower the SD/WD to 50~75, keep the 1% penalty and remove the 30 second limit OR
    3. If your intention is to stop the power creep in trials thne keep it as it is, but remove one stack every 30 seconds if not refreshed, at least it will be usable in 4 man content this way
  • stefj68
    stefj68
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I disagree on Minor Slayer. That would just mean it’s a wasted 3pc bonus when you use AY with Relequen, Lokkestiiz, War Machine, Alkosh or VO. AY is currently a perfect design to pair with other trials sets.

i disagree, they could just add an additional 3rd pieces bonus for that without removing any effects
    but they won't do it lol
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The light/medium change could be nice, but I kinda doubt it will happen since those are the designated heavy sets that drop from those dungeons/trials"

Rele and Lokke are both getting their power reduced and will likely be used in fewer scenarios.

Even pre-relequen nerf, AY would likely have been used over Rele for aoe or scenarios where it was difficult to maintain rele stacks if AY had minor slayer on it.

and in terms of Lokke, deadly strike was already > Lokke if you couldnt maintain around 80% uptime on Lokke, so something like rele/deadly outperformed rele/lokke for small scale fights where you weren't able to hit multiple synergies to keep lokke above 80% uptime. its these situations where I'd like to use AY/Deadly, but find it very difficult to do so due to the loss of minor slayer. 5% damage is quite large when youre in an aoe situation and not wanting using rele to begin with

even in trials you often find yourself not hitting as high uptime on lokke as you might think. many high end players use a synergy blocker addon that prevents them from taking certain synergies so the tank running alkosh can use them to keep alkosh uptime close to 100%. alkosh uptime on the boss > your personal lokke uptime.

regardless, AY is a stamina dps set that comes from a trial. it drops in the wrong armor weight and lacks a line of minor slayer that other trial dps sets have.

edit: sorry for the shoddy quote. for some reason my reply to yours was being included in the quote despite being formatted correctly.

Deadly works on 1/6 classes, the other 5 still pair AY with another trial set in most cases. Lokkestiiz didn’t lose any power, it will just require a little more work and coordination to use. Relequen lost a little power, but I’m sure it will still be used in some fights. War Machine is looking like it will make a comeback, and the users will need a good source of Weapon Crit (WM has none). The same could be said for Alkosh if it actually becomes a DPS set. Removing a set bonus for anyone that chooses to pair any of these with AY is a bad idea. AY is better without Minor Slayer.

Making it medium would be fine.
  • ACamaroGuy
    ACamaroGuy
    ✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    Venemous Smite is too strong...still..

Must be a PvP player, they're always complaint about sets being to strong.
    Why don't you just stop nerfing sets. It's very tiring grinding for these sets only to have you turn around and destroy them making them useless. Grinding for sets all the time is boring now. Why don't you add bonuses to the existing sets. The constant nerfing of the sets has made this game extremely boring.
    Edited by ACamaroGuy on July 15, 2020 6:46PM
    For the Empire
  • Apox
    Apox
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Deadly works on 1/6 classes, the other 5 still pair AY with another trial set in most cases. Lokkestiiz didn’t lose any power, it will just require a little more work and coordination to use. Relequen lost a little power, but I’m sure it will still be used in some fights. War Machine is looking like it will make a comeback, and the users will need a good source of Weapon Crit (WM has none). The same could be said for Alkosh if it actually becomes a DPS set. Removing a set bonus for anyone that chooses to pair any of these with AY is a bad idea. AY is better without Minor Slayer.

Making it medium would be fine.

curious what class you think is the only one deadly works for because its quite potent on several. stamplar, dual wield stamsorc with flurry, stamdk, esp with flurry

and thats fine that it only works for a couple classes. it doesnt need to work with every class, but for those it does work for i should be able to pair it with a trial set like AY without losing minor slayer

its a trial set. it needs minor slayer.
  • Ingram
    Ingram
    ✭✭
    I really don't see why Heartland was reduced by so much why shouldn't there be one set in ESO that reduces siege damage taken by a significant amount. As for the AOE reduction I again don't see a reason to reduce it when AO stacking is rampant in large pvp. I can't think of single person that complained that heartland was over performing or needed to be nerfed as it has its niche as being a set good for large scale pvp.
  • C0L0SSUS
    C0L0SSUS
    ✭✭
    VO -PFG .. i get my VO from traiders back when we can sale trial sets and T.Fang was a 3 pc set... and i got my P. False God by farming 10s of time the trial .. how this 2 compare i dnt get it .. anyone can get VO by running SO on normal mode .. same for False God, what is missing is a P.VO not a nerf of P.FG.
  • VoidCommander
    VoidCommander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wanted to say: I love the vast majority of changes happening with armor sets. I like how the effectiveness of “meta” sets are being brought down and obsolete sets are being brought up, then filling in the damage gap with trait/mundus buffs.

My personal qualm is about the Master architect set, although it can also be applied to the other sets from Halls of Fabrication. People use these sets as they are on live as a nice alternative to false gods or siroria’s. The fact that only half the classes could use them effectively is what made players seek to specialize. And when players did so, they thrived with those sets. Master architect is one of my favorite sets to use because it allows me to use my cheap templar ultimate as frequently as I want without worrying about “saving my ultimate” for the ideal moment. THAT is why the set was appreciated by so many players. We can argue that effectively the set is “the same” in terms of power when you account for all 6 people receiving the buff, but that means that the set becomes obsolete in 4 man content. It isn’t as though the set is not beneficial in trials on the Live server. As it is right now the set can be used to GREAT effect by HALF the classes (lot better than Roaring Opportunist for example) in both 4 and 12 person content. If the changes go through, these sets WILL become healer support sets. Unless you want another Alkosh situation, maintain the sets as affecting 3 people. Keep the minimum duration for a cheap ultimate at 10 seconds, and make it last longer if you have an expensive ultimate. It can last for 9 seconds then +1 second for every 50 ultimate or something or other classes COULD use it, albeit to a lesser effectiveness.

In summary, it is OKAY for a set to only be useful for certain classes or situations, so long as it remains USEFUL.
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @VoidCommander I don’t think Architect is at risk of becoming a healer set in trials. If a DD uses it then 6 DD’s get the buff and 2 don’t. If a healer uses it then 5 DD’s get the buff and 3 don’t. IMO it should give Major Slayer to the user and 7 nearby group members so we can coordinate for all 8 DPS to get it with good positioning. You bring up a good point though, it should not provide slayer to the user and 11 allies because then it would probably just end up on supports with a Warhorn rotation.

For 4-man content it could end up on a support, but that was always an option even when it only gave the Slayer to 3 players.
  • Vordac
    Vordac
    ✭✭
    My two cents on the proposed thrassian changes, from a pve standpoint:

My personal experience with the set as a console player is that it lives up to the term ‘mythic’. Unlike many sets, building and maintaining stacks feels rewarding. I found both the journey of building stacks (in the sense it there is an element of competition between dd’s), as well as the approach of using this set from a build design perspective (when not just equipping this set for a cheesy damage boost) created engaging gameplay. In its state on the pts I think the point of this set is completely lost.

My opinion on the addition of weapon damage to the set is an interesting but not necessarily negative change. Already you could pair this with pelenial’s to reach close to 6000k (buffed) weapon damage – the potential to exceed that when taking into account % WD multipliers could be overly strong. However, there is also the added risk applied to melee range DD’s as compensation and I think with a proper balance to the ‘curse’ aspect of the set this change would not be overly detrimental.
  • Vordac
    Vordac
    ✭✭
    The reduction to the sd/stack bonus from 150 to 92 is justifiable. It could even be argued that such a nerf does not go far enough. On live at maximum stacks the 3000 sd bonus (before multipliers) is 5x greater than it’s sororia equivalent and the standard for many endgame magdd builds where sustain is not a concern. While this bonus is tempered by the ‘curse’ of 40% increased damage, the inherent flaw in this curse is that damage taken is not mutually exclusive from sd. The most efficient build adjustment to counter this curse for those running thrassian is to increase your health by 40%, such that the incoming damage as a %health is the same. Given this average health of most dd’s for pve is ~16-18k the 6-7k health needed to compensate takes away from your maximum magicka pool by an equal amount and, as a point of magicka ≈ 0.1 SD, such a change only loses you 600-700 sd; net gain from this build adjustment is 2.3-2.4k sd which is still 4x greater than the sororia standard. Although the reduction to 92 SD is almost a 40% overall nerf to the set, when considering this change in the context of the reduced potency of the curse this means a build using thrassian could negate this aspect with a smaller sacrifice in maximum magicka meaning a net gain of ~1.5k SD using the same math (3x sororia as it stands on the pts). If the aim of changes are to bring this bonus into line with other comparable sets then the bonus could be reduced further although the better question is ‘is this the best approach to balancing this set when considering other metrics such as flavor and ease of use’? In my opinion, the curse is the most attractive aspect of the set and gears it towards those who wish to finely tune their builds with power depending on how much they are willing to take. By diluting the curse you are only taking away from this set and making it more attractive to those looking for cheesy damage boosts, where a better option may be to double down on the curse aspect to temper the power granted by this set.
  • Vordac
    Vordac
    ✭✭
    The changes to stack duration completely kill the viability of this set outside of fast-paced, solo content such as vma. Given the killing blow condition, and the design of most conventional pve content does not allow most players to reasonably build stacks. Some potential suggestions:
    • Revert this aspect of the changes to thrassian
    • Remove the stack aspect. Set now reads ‘Killing an enemy grants you Sload's Call for 30 sec, which increases your Spell Damage by 1840, but also increases your damage taken, reduces your healing taken, and reduces effectiveness of your damage shields by 10%. Removing Thrassian Stranglers, crouching, or going invisible removes Sload's Call.’ The set wouldn't be super useful but it'd be more viable than it is on pts.
    • Relax the proc condition so stacks can be generated from an achievable condition across a variety of combat scenarios. My personal feeling is that such a change takes away from the control, feeling and flavor of the running the set. Stack building, unlike with nearly every other similar dd set (e.g. berserking warrior, tzogvin’s), felt like meaningful and engaging gameplay.
    • Change the proc mechanic. Perhaps to make use of synergies in the same vein as haven of ursus (but with a non-laughable buff). For example, you summon Sload’s boon every 20 sec, lasts 5. If you or another player activates this synergy, gain a stack of sloads call for 30 sec. This would allow players to finely control stack generation as well as opening the set up for use on support builds. For flavor, you could restrict synergy activation to only those wearing thrassian (reducing synergy clutter in 12 man content) and play around with global cooldown’s to control for the speed at which the player builds power off of the set.