The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Angry! - Cheating - WE NEED A MARSHAL

silver1surfer69
silver1surfer69
✭✭✭✭
ZOS im really angry. You are obviously doing nothing to stop the cheaters. Im a diehard eso pvp fan, with thousands and thousands of hours in this game, but im actually fed up now. There is like a handfull of guys, they are always the same, they are known, who cheat so unashamed and fool everybody day after day. I tell you, this will cost you real money, because people will leave becuase of this. We need something like a marshal on NA and EU servers, a player from ZOS with knowledge of fight mechanics and numbers in this game, that will observe every day and tell you. Im playing on PC EU non cp cyrodiil Bahlokdaan and the situation there with this problem is beyond description, especially late in the day and at night.
Edited by silver1surfer69 on September 18, 2019 11:56AM
PC/EU
Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can imagine that you (ZOS) dont have the ressources to pay somebody to do that. But i can also imagine to get solutions to that. I could think of like a group of players who do this voluntarily. Eperienced, trusted players. They dont get any power to do stuff, but they get something like a direct line to the responsible persons from ZOS. So when such a marshal says, that guy seems suspicious to me, pls check out his stats and numbers (and that, i guess, needs to be monitored over time, not only a single moment. I seriously dont know how the cheating works, but it looks to me, over my observations from the last years, that they can switch it on and off). This group of players should cover a whole day with their observation, eg, 1 or more for every time zone of the day. (For those of you, that say we have the ingame reporting thing: Ive been reporting lots and lots over many many months and nothing ever happens, it seems like. Im seriously under the imperession that nobody ever looks in this reports).
    PC/EU
    Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then feel free to tell us what you see and think to believe what the cheaters are doing.

How do they cheat? Exploits or programs? How do you come to that conclusion?

Do you have any sort of evidence? A video? Some advanced death recaps? Anything?

We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
    RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
    Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
    Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
    Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welllll is it possible these people aren’t cheating? Because if it’s just people you think can’t be killed then that doesn’t qualify. Chances are they’re just better than you and the other people they’re fighting.
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sure! First, im a very exp players with many thousand hours. I have very good knowledge of the numbers in this game. So that means first there is the feel of suspicion. Second, i have evidence, with screenshots of fight recaps. I sended them with the cheat reports to ZOS, nothing happens. I think the cheating is working by buffing your stats. Max stam/mag and regeneration... So if you play a lot in cyrodiil over the different hours of the day (i can tell from PC EU Balokdaan, i dont know the other servers) you know what i mean.
    PC/EU
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, playing on the same campaign and I do not get that feeling that there is huge cheating going on. So please, feel free to provide more information.

Post your screenshot (redact the name of the player) and show / explain it. Otherwise this will just stay a thread where someone is raging because he got killed.

And btw. any argument with "i played so much" (or pvp ranks) is worthless. Just because someone played a lot of time doesn't mean anything.

Btw. are you playing AD, DC or EP?
    We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Did they use ballista ulti on you?

But as a whole I wish there was more active support for these types of issues because then less people would baselessly claim cheats if they knew people in game would be banned if they were cheating.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I haven't seen anyone cheating in pvp, not counting YouTube videos.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then I heard the voice of some Noob saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will be our cheating Marshall?"

And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me guess, its a Sorcerer? :D
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, playing on the same campaign and I do not get that feeling that there is huge cheating going on. So please, feel free to provide more information.

Same here. Not that we could do anything about it, but more information would be nice.

I get frequent desyncs (health and position) lately, like exploding 'out of nowhere' with a death recap showing several melee abilities from a player that wasn't in melee range for more than a second. Such stuff could easily be mistaken as cheating, but it's just the poor game performance and bugged skills.

no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheathunters.org

Half the time I think people are unkillable it's just me being unable to use skills because of the lag.

Same camp, don't think anyone is cheating.
  • Trian94
    Trian94
    ✭✭✭✭
    But we all know you're 10 times better than the people you call cheaters.
    PC EU

Stamina Socerer main - Northam Stormborn
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tl;dr "mY pRoCsEts DiDn'T sAvEd MeEeEe" :lol:
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prove or it never hapend
  • Burtan
    Burtan
    ✭✭✭✭
    These 'cheaters' have better stats and regen than you because you are running sets that provide proc damage rather than stat buffs. Its simple math. Ive fought you and i know you run meridia, plague slinger and zaan on stamsorc.
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was expecting to get these type of answers. Nevertheless this problem is existent and i hope it gets adressed. Im sure to evoke more anger on me, but i guess, the ppl who answered me here are not playing as frequently in the named campaign and not after twelve oclock in the night. You need to have really a lot of experience with all the numbers to get a feel when smething is wrong. It takes years. Who of the ppl answering have more then 5k hours pvp experience?
    PC/EU
  • Trian94
    Trian94
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do
    PC EU

Stamina Socerer main - Northam Stormborn
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to have really a lot of experience with all the numbers to get a feel when smething is wrong. It takes years. Who of the ppl answering have more then 5k hours pvp experience?

Do you have an idea how often ZOS has completely changed 'the numbers' during the last 5k hours of realistically possible playtime?

However, I don't play late night, so I don't know what shady things are going on during these ungodly hours.
    Damn, I do have more than 5k hours of PvP experience in this game. What great things I could have accomplished in real life during this time...
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

• INinjaNinja
    INinjaNinja
    ✭✭✭
    5k hours and still relying on proc sets to carry you to be "subpar" at pvp, yikes
    PC-EU
    @INinjaNinja
    Guild Master of Bamboozle Squad
    DC-PD Anti-zerg Unit
  • bakermir
    bakermir
    ✭✭✭
    :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
    Edited by bakermir on September 18, 2019 2:55PM
    EU PC SOTHA SIL/BAHLOKDAAN
    • DC * imperial stamdk/emperor magdk * twitch-bakermir
    • DC * breton magsorc * twitch bakermir
    • DC * orcerer * Tyro Tyro Tyro Tyro
    • DC * altmer bomblade * Brings-you-democracy

<REMOVE FACTION LOCK>
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zos should start banning people that spam fake cheater reports and I bet the amount of "cheaters" would go way down.
  • Burtan
    Burtan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well over 5k hours on stamsorc alone and played since release my dude, i just stepped out of the zerg and learned a thing or two. You should too before you decide who is cheating.
    Edited by Burtan on September 18, 2019 3:11PM
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was expecting to get these type of answers. Nevertheless this problem is existent and i hope it gets adressed. Im sure to evoke more anger on me, but i guess, the ppl who answered me here are not playing as frequently in the named campaign and not after twelve oclock in the night. You need to have really a lot of experience with all the numbers to get a feel when smething is wrong. It takes years. Who of the ppl answering have more then 5k hours pvp experience?
    Why do you choose to spout generalities in stead of being specific then? Your thread is completely useless as it provides neither specific accusation based on evidence, nor any kind of objective analysis. The only facts that are obvious is you don't know how to make a sustainable build, but choose to get carried by procsets.
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to have really a lot of experience with all the numbers to get a feel when smething is wrong. It takes years. Who of the ppl answering have more then 5k hours pvp experience?

I don't want to type /played as I would feel ashamed of myself :trollface:
    But I think many of the players answering here have a (very) good understanding of how things related to PvP work. :)

So i tell you a little story now.
    Sometimes at work (i break software - mostly web applications) i have to deal with developers who do not understand the identified vulnerabilities. When they start arguing about their career and that they are already 30 years working in IT, you know they ran out of arguments and they have no idea what they are talking about.

What do we learn? The time you've spent on things doesn't have to be relevant at all. So, just don't be like that guy. Bring arguments and proof. Because otherwise, as mentioned before, this is just a "I got killed, so he must cheat" thread.

Addons:
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Any of these cheaters on EP???
    PC EU
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oftentimes when people start going on about all the cheaters in Cyro, those people are not actually cheating. There are so many things that can "look" like a cheating moment that have a perfectly honest explanation. For example, a small group of people that for whatever reason are hard af to kill, people were ranting about them cheating, turns out hey were wearing some set that worked to keep them all alive through pretty much everything, and they were good players on top of that so even without that particular set they would have been harder for a group of pugs to kill. We also have stupid things like bugged out hammers that refuse to despawn for hours. Is it cheating? No, not really. I can't think of anyone that would be like, seems like the hammer is going on a bit too long, better run myself off into some slaughterfish water.

The one and only time I "think" I witnessed cheating with my own eyes it was a dude that was floating in the air and then blinked from the middle of a courtyard to one of the front corners of the outside wall of a keep. But even that could of been some sort of weird nonsense in the game. I reported it anyways, and moved on with my life. Because you can't really tell for sure if something you see is cheating, with all the crap that goes wrong out in Cyro. So unless it was blatantly obvious cheating (unlimited meteors anyone?), I would lean towards it not actually being cheating. Report things that seem suspicious just in case and try to figure out what else it could be that you are seeing.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The one and only time I "think" I witnessed cheating with my own eyes it was a dude that was floating in the air and then blinked from the middle of a courtyard to one of the front corners of the outside wall of a keep. But even that could of been some sort of weird nonsense in the game.

I withnessed someone slowly flying backwards from Glade mine to Glade keep at fixed elevation maybe two years ago. It was a player that to my best knowledge has never done such a shady thing before or afterwards again. I didn't ask them back then how it looked from their side. I wouldn't be surprised if they were in a loading screen during that time.

The game seems to do such things occasionally.

no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

• Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    there are setups that can generate 4k health recovery if you have a high ping or low FPS it may appear that player X has taken zero damage for example. there are many genuine reasons for things that appear "cheating" in Cyro but if someone is jumping over a keep wall then that would be cheating
  • SKYICE01
    SKYICE01
    ✭✭✭
    Man you give me cancer You called me hacker more time then I can count your a kid with a ego that has 0 skill cuz you run with 300 man zerg People like you should have no right to speak on a forums cuz You make up *** to make yourself feel better for being a horrible player
    Get it in your head You are bad at the game and you wil never be good Thats kinda sad thousands of hours and you still this bad Omega *** LOOOL

^^ 100% worth saying that thanks Gina for my next ban Love you
  • Swiftfox_Bouncyface
    ooga booga im trash at the game so i blame people for cheating
    Edited by Swiftfox_Bouncyface on September 18, 2019 4:31PM
    Pronoun: They

Titles:
    Former Saltminer
    A kawaii furry (^w^)
    Leader of Furry Squad PvP Guild

Characters
    Swiftfox Bouncyface
    A random furry
    I Fur You
    owo
    i have anxiety
    i love children

Hewwo my fursona is Swiftfox Bouncyface I'm 37 years old and I love furries OwO, i'm also a little bit shy but I'll have you know that's because i was *** at furcon >/ / /<

This discussion has been closed.