The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PTS Update 23 - Feedback Thread for Multi-Bidding

• OsManiaC
    OsManiaC
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good luck all, for today's' first non-peaceful night ever after all the years
    GM of The Argonian Kebab, The Argonian Steak & The Argonian BBQ - PC - EU (The Tamriel Kitchen) @OsManiaC

Don't worry, the tail grows back!
    if it breathes we eats. #justbosmerthings - we can detect stealth boy NPCs and hunt them thanks to our skill!

https://steamcommunity.com/id/osmaniac
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hahahahahahahahahaha.
    first multi bid sunday, and the old history/chat/cyro lag party starts an hour before bidding end.

enjoy ur time, fellas
    Edited by Dont_do_drugs on August 18, 2019 6:33PM

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck to ya'll too!!
    Well, spent a extra hr of my game time before work traveling around checking out possible extra bids.
    Gonna be at work when they flip so guess I see what happens after work.

Just curious???
    Has anyone mentioned to ZoS that this is really NOT a good idea??? :s

Huzzah!!!!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cant even log on to see the effects of multi crud.

Reports coming in from PC EU that guilds are disappearing from traders

My guild appeared on a spot and then vanished and that trader is now empty. One my officers says that on his guild home page we are listed at another spot but when he goes to that spot another guild is there.

way to go
    Edited by martinhpb16_ESO on August 18, 2019 7:23PM
    At least the spelling is difficult for you.
    Hew's Bane*
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    everything is broken.......

ahahahaha

@chess1ukb16_ESO @Blobsky @LuluKreicer

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools

Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OsManiaC wrote: »

I'll just leave this here.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/490032/trader-swap-issue-eu-server
  • Gariele
    Gariele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    o54p6ns1rohd.gif
    PC/EU
    Winter Rose Autumn Rose Summer Rose Pacific Rose Midnight Rose
    RoseESO Discord
    RoseESO Website
  • martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We currently have no trader, even though the system says we do. Another guild is on that trader.

Guilds on spots with zero to sell - WE TOLD YOU THAT WOULD HAPPEN
    Edited by martinhpb16_ESO on August 18, 2019 8:29PM
    At least the spelling is difficult for you.
    Hew's Bane*
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my...

I think this is the worst mess in 5+ years of ESO...
    - Many guild traders will have nothing to sell, or close to nothing
    - Legit trading guilds will have no trader
    - Discrepancy between guilds multiplied by ... 10 ? depending on how much they bid and how much they got refunded (looks like lottery at this point)
    - Billions of gold added into the economy (when they were supposed to be removed)
    - All this during one of the worst ever "laggy sunday evening"
    - How reasonable/feasible is a rollback ? Looks difficult to have an entire evening/night rolled back just for the sake of the trading system ?

Oh my oh my oh my...
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dont be such a drama queen, multi bid is fun :P
    Edited by Dont_do_drugs on August 18, 2019 9:51PM

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Arkadius Trade Tools

Deutsch | English

• anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dont be such a drama queen :P

LoL... :-)
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i had fun tonight, admittingly. :#

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Arkadius Trade Tools

Deutsch | English

• anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My "LoL" was genuine too. I laughed at your remark, just like I'm smiling at all this disaster. Makes me think of the movie "the towering inferno".
    Curious how ZOS will sort this out though.

(It's a technical disaster, and has little to do with multibidding as a system/concept. None of you/us can even say "we told you so", because we couldn't have even imagined that ;-) ). ZOS beats imagination tonight.

EDIT : I hope it's okay to mention this excellent movie from 1974. I'm well aware of towers and 9/11, but a good movie is still a good movie. And ESO is still just a game.
    Edited by anitajoneb17_ESO on August 18, 2019 10:33PM
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i curious how zos will work out the gold problem, especially if and since people will try to launder the ill gained golds...

(It's a technical disaster, and has little to do with multibidding as a system/concept. None of you/us can even say "we told you so", because we couldn't have even imagined that ;-) ). ZOS beats imagination tonight.
    [/quote]

thats not true actually, there were a lot of people expecting wrong calculations, iren and me included, silvermoonie expected problems with load of server not beeing able to beeing tested on a pts....we just didnt expect that gold will come back multiplied... :p
    Edited by Dont_do_drugs on August 18, 2019 10:09PM

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Arkadius Trade Tools

Deutsch | English

• Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I always said that ZoS's intention here was to make the really rich even richer.

Refunded Bids just proves I was right.

All The Best
    Those memories come back to haunt me, they haunt me like a curse.
    Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse.
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Omg!!! I just got home from work.
    Havent logged in yet... :disappointed:

So, what the oblivion happened???
    Well, ZoS didn't believe us when we said PTS would do nothing to show what live would be...
    What do we know.... Will get back when I log in and see if I have a mess with traders...
    Huzzah!!!!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • mcagatayg
    mcagatayg
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pls do a rollback or sth, there is too much gold around. Gold mats selling for 30k. Obviously bought with laundered gold...
  • OsManiaC
    OsManiaC
    ✭✭✭✭
    OsManiaC wrote: »

peaceful was it?
    GM of The Argonian Kebab, The Argonian Steak & The Argonian BBQ - PC - EU (The Tamriel Kitchen) @OsManiaC

Don't worry, the tail grows back!
    if it breathes we eats. #justbosmerthings - we can detect stealth boy NPCs and hunt them thanks to our skill!

https://steamcommunity.com/id/osmaniac
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sooo...

How's that Quality of Life improvement working out for you, my EU GM brethren?

Are you rolling in piles of gold you shouldn't have?
    Did you get all that money you didn't ask for and are terrified to spend ANY gold, even if some of it is legitimately yours, for fear of people saying you're laundering?
    Did you win your kiosk... but didn't... but did? But someone else is on your stall?
    Is your mail full of Bid Won mails even though you don't have a kiosk?
    Did you win a hire with 10k and are now terrified because people are claiming you "exploited" the bug, even though you're just hiring a kioks... potentially the one you "won" but didn't?
    Are you still in the absolute dark on what the future holds for you/your guild/your guild bank/your guild history?

Ahh. It all sounds positively blissful. So much better than any prior Sunday, amirite?

This nonsense needs to be fixed.

I cannot even imagine how EU is going to get untangled 24 hours after the fact. NA folks should be equally upset this happened. If it weren't for the fact that EU acted as the (now-dead) canary in the coal mine, this could have happened to us, too.
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hell, I'm PS4 NA and livid on behalf of PC EU. Nobody... nobody... should have to go through this and be treated in such a fashion. While I am utterly not surprised at zero real response a full business day later, I find it absolutely appalling.

And I sit and wait for our update next Tuesday, 100% preparing myself for it to be an apocalyptic meltdown anyway because lolconsole. If primetime lagfest is supposedly part of the cause, well, oof because even just simple PvE running around farming mats is turning into Lagville on our server.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell, I'm PS4 NA and livid on behalf of PC EU. Nobody... nobody... should have to go through this and be treated in such a fashion. While I am utterly not surprised at zero real response a full business day later, I find it absolutely appalling.

And I sit and wait for our update next Tuesday, 100% preparing myself for it to be an apocalyptic meltdown anyway because lolconsole. If primetime lagfest is supposedly part of the cause, well, oof because even just simple PvE running around farming mats is turning into Lagville on our server.

Part of the problem was the fact that you could Hire a trader as the process was still running on EU but on NA that was locked down and reopened after the bid resolution. I tried to Hire my Trader that just became vacant and no Trader listed on my Home Page, but was prevented with a obviously new message saying I could not while process was running (basically).

So on EU the hires kept punting the bids into a rework, probably added to the win bid mails along with the multiplier error.
    https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All salt aside, I'm cross-pollinating this so you GMs/officers who "won" your bid but lost your kiosk (and the bid gold) can report in.

Good luck, guys.

Just chatted with a few folks here and it sounds like there is a separate issue happening. Apologies for misunderstanding those of you I did. If you lost gold on Sunday, August 18 as a result of the server issues, that is not expected behavior and we will help you. One such example is if you placed a bid last week and won a guild trader on Sunday, but now find yourself in a position where your gold for the bid was taken out of your guild bank but you do not have the guild trader that the system said you won. We're currently exploring options to help those of you who are in that position. We'll provide an update within the next few hours with more details.

Thanks again for your patience, and apologies again for the initial misunderstanding.
  • Gariele
    Gariele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reoskit wrote: »
    All salt aside, I'm cross-pollinating this so you GMs/officers who "won" your bid but lost your kiosk (and the bid gold) can report in.

Good luck, guys.

Just chatted with a few folks here and it sounds like there is a separate issue happening. Apologies for misunderstanding those of you I did. If you lost gold on Sunday, August 18 as a result of the server issues, that is not expected behavior and we will help you. One such example is if you placed a bid last week and won a guild trader on Sunday, but now find yourself in a position where your gold for the bid was taken out of your guild bank but you do not have the guild trader that the system said you won. We're currently exploring options to help those of you who are in that position. We'll provide an update within the next few hours with more details.

Thanks again for your patience, and apologies again for the initial misunderstanding.

This and when we could bid again was my major concerns. Glad some were loud enough to gain attention to more than just the mountains of gold
    PC/EU
    Winter Rose Autumn Rose Summer Rose Pacific Rose Midnight Rose
    RoseESO Discord
    RoseESO Website