The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trader swap issue - EU server

Titansteele
Titansteele
✭✭✭✭✭
People have managed to "hire" traders for 10K in the midst of the lag which has caused all sorts of chaos for the new bidding system.
It seems like while the traders were empty it was possible to click hire.

Anyone else seen this happen ?
Guild Leader of The Twelve Knights, AD PVE, PVP and Trading Guild on the EU Mega Server

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
  • vlakipn
    vlakipn
    ✭✭✭
    I have no idea why everyone complained for this patch, its awesome!!!
  • visionality
    visionality
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    y, best patch ever

If you play on EU, it basically just teaches you not to play the game on Sundays evenings
  • furball_82dk
    can confirm ... Caos and not clear way to see if you actually won a trader despite the bid won mails, and the guild page changing seems to not be that the guild is placed there
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    apperently guild masters also got refunded more money than they bid
  • Kayira
    Kayira
    ✭✭✭✭
    you can only hire manually at the moment. No guild has received any traders during multibidding.
    EU PC
    In Game Tag: @Silthoras

Raid Mains: Warden and Templar Heals
    DDs: Mag Sorc and Mag Necro
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I placed 7 bids, I received 7 mails saying I won yet my primary location is held by someone else

Surely after such a massive change to how the system works ZOS would have heightened awareness staff to ensure it worked as expected on live?

Help please ZOS :)
    Guild Leader of The Twelve Knights, AD PVE, PVP and Trading Guild on the EU Mega Server

• whoathere
    whoathere
    ✭✭✭
    what if you can't bid since it says you "hired" your trader? :cry:
  • Kayira
    Kayira
    ✭✭✭✭
    I placed 7 bids, I received 7 mails saying I won yet my primary location is held by someone else

Surely after such a massive change to how the system works ZOS would have heightened awareness staff to ensure it worked as expected on live?

Just go to the trader you want quickly and hire him or her for 10k for now. That is the only thing that worked. ALL traders had no guilds, the only hired ones are the ones taht people got manually quickly after.
    EU PC
    In Game Tag: @Silthoras

Raid Mains: Warden and Templar Heals
    DDs: Mag Sorc and Mag Necro
  • Arrodisia
    Arrodisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bid only 3 traders and got 7 Bid won mails, and needed to hire a trader because they stayed empty.
    Edited by Arrodisia on August 18, 2019 7:44PM
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i am still cracking up lol
    nobody ever predicted it. we predicted it to be bugges yeh, but everyone thought they will lose a *** of gold by zos not claculating refunds correct. instead of everyone got multiple times of all bids back :D

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kayira wrote: »

Just go to the trader you want quickly and hire him or her for 10k for now. That is the only thing that worked. ALL traders had no guilds, the only hired ones are the ones taht people got manually quickly after.

I am unable too, when I try to do that it says I have a guild trader already but if I go to that one someone else her it. Looks like the multibid worked but someone got it for 10K and trumped me.

• Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Gina I saw you posted on the server performance thread ……. it looks like something has gone very wrong with trader swap. Can you let us know if this is also being looked at?

• reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tagging to watch.
  • hiyde
    hiyde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If these reports are accurate, please, please please hit the brakes on this train on NA servers before it wrecks.

I don't know which is scarier, those not getting the kiosks they won, or those getting massive bonus refunds.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Edited by hiyde on August 18, 2019 7:48PM
    @Hiyde GM/Founder - Bleakrock Barter Co (Trade Guild - PC/NA) | Blackbriar Barter Co (Trade Guild-PC/NA)
  • OsManiaC
    OsManiaC
    ✭✭✭✭
    there have been two biddings:D
    1. one as it supposed/intended to be. guild won mailings come on as usual - but only guild page :D
    2. the other is as all guilds spots were free :D people got with 10k

winner of the night is damn 10k craglorn guilds :D
    GM of The Argonian Kebab, The Argonian Steak & The Argonian BBQ - PC - EU (The Tamriel Kitchen) @OsManiaC

Don't worry, the tail grows back!
    if it breathes we eats. #justbosmerthings - we can detect stealth boy NPCs and hunt them thanks to our skill!

https://steamcommunity.com/id/osmaniac
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OsManiaC wrote: »
    there have been two biddings:D
    1. one as it supposed/intended to be. guild won mailings come on as usual - but only guild page :D
    2. the other is as all guilds spots were free :D people got with 10k

winner of the night is damn 10k craglorn guilds :D

even those losing their spot won, since zos refunded wrong amounts of golds. this night billions of gold got brought into the game. i dont know how zos wants to fix it without a rollback.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools

Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We lost our trader bids with one of my guilds I'm officer of, got gold back, and now the guild account shows double the gold amount we should have.
    The other guild I'm in we got told via mail that we have it, but if you go to the trader its unoccupied.

What. A. Mess.
    Edited by Sturmfaenger on August 18, 2019 7:57PM
    PC/EU
  • Ecstatica
    Ecstatica
    ✭✭✭
    All of my bids just vanished, and suddenly the prime spot I bid on was available for hire. So I picked it up for 10k....all other traders here (Orsinium) are available for hire. I didn't expect it would be smooth, but this is a disaster!
    Filthy Gorgeous
    (PC/EU)
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the RIP EU Server thread:
    Sirvandal wrote: »
    Thanks for the reports, everyone. We're currently working on some things to resolve these issues, which includes things such as friends lists or guilds not loading, intermittent crashing, etc. We'll keep you posted.

Also fixing all trader bids? Manny good guild didn't get there spot....lots of spots are hired by fluffy puff guilds with no merchandise at all.....
    Sirvandal wrote: »
    Thanks for the reports, everyone. We're currently working on some things to resolve these issues, which includes things such as friends lists or guilds not loading, intermittent crashing, etc. We'll keep you posted.

Also fixing all trader bids? Manny good guild didn't get there spot....lots of spots are hired by fluffy puff guilds with no merchandise at all.....

We're looking into this as well.
    Edited by VaranisArano on August 18, 2019 8:01PM
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has to be a rollback surely ?

• Ecstatica
    Ecstatica
    ✭✭✭
    If they've refunded losing bids 4x as I've heard from some people, this could be the most profitable week ever for most traders! xD
    Filthy Gorgeous
    (PC/EU)
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has to be a rollback surely ?

zos declared multiple times they cannot change guild bids and occupied traders. so they cant fix it anyways. and i do not remember them ever automatically removing gold from the game. its a lot of work to re-calculate everything and grabb the gold back from the guilds banks.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Arkadius Trade Tools

Deutsch | English

• Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have introduced billions of gold into the economy, the rich just got a lot richer :wink:

• Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have introduced billions of gold into the economy, the rich just got a lot richer :wink:

they never cared abut it before. i am really interested how they gonna fix this. i really am. man what a mess. still i am glad having signed out of this bs last week by closing my guilds down.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Arkadius Trade Tools

Deutsch | English

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I feel a little silly for making predictions like "Multibidding will be a great gold sink for ZOS!"

:lol:
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    just slot purge
  • OsManiaC
    OsManiaC
    ✭✭✭✭
    rollback needed as yes I got 4x refunds also whole guild trading is not good. Else people will lose the first bid amount
    GM of The Argonian Kebab, The Argonian Steak & The Argonian BBQ - PC - EU (The Tamriel Kitchen) @OsManiaC

Don't worry, the tail grows back!
    if it breathes we eats. #justbosmerthings - we can detect stealth boy NPCs and hunt them thanks to our skill!

https://steamcommunity.com/id/osmaniac
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rake wrote: »
    just slot purge

Sadly they nerfed the lol button

• Arrodisia
    Arrodisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are already many billions on the servers. A couple billion more isn't really the problem. The problem is that the bidding and/or switch over isn't functioning properly. A new patch which fixes it for next week will be just fine.
    Edited by Arrodisia on August 18, 2019 8:19PM
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are already many billions on the servers. A couple billion more isn't really the problem. The problem is that the bidding and/or switch over isn't functioning properly.

it is a problem, bcs when u multiply thing, the richer get richer, the poor might get more gold, but not equally. so while u had a gap of maybe 150m between u and an opposing superrich guild, its 1.5 billion now :P

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Arkadius Trade Tools

Deutsch | English