The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EU Server Performance - Update from Matt Firor

• Sweetare
    Sweetare
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just counting down the days until August 27 at this point. Then I'm out :D
  • Mitrenga
    Mitrenga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweetare wrote: »

So are ZoS' server team it seems...
  • Delparis
    Delparis
    ✭✭✭✭✭

don't expect thing to change till then. this issue can't be fixed that's all.
  • Sweetare
    Sweetare
    ✭✭✭
    Delparis wrote: »

don't expect thing to change till then. this issue can't be fixed that's all.

I know. There's just something being released on that day ;) and until then, ESO is just the best MMO on the block. Bugs and all.
  • shaielzafine
    shaielzafine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So are you guys pushing out the new dlc dungeons and selling / marketing them before fixing the group finder? If I won't be able to group properly to get into and complete the new dungeons, I don't see why I should be resubbing or buying the dlc? It still doesn't work?
  • Uryel
    Uryel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's probably what ZOS is doing too. Why upgrade stuff when they just need to wait it out until the WoW crowd goes back to their true love ?
  • Mitrenga
    Mitrenga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uryel wrote: »

That's probably what ZOS is doing too. Why upgrade stuff when they just need to wait it out until the WoW crowd goes back to their true love ?

Well, everyone and their mothers will be in Cyrodiil during the Pelinal event.
    Let's see how ZoS will handle it.
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mitrenga wrote: »

Well, everyone and their mothers will be in Cyrodiil during the Pelinal event.
    Let's see how ZoS will handle it.

Oh man, can you imagine your mom in PvP? I don't know your mom, but the thought of mine... well... thanks for the chuckles.

(Sorry - very off topic.)
  • ArenGesus
    ArenGesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I mean, they could use the current opportunity to lure wow players away from the game they love. Given the current state of performance, it seems like zos wants them to go away.
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And what about NA this is truly a mess and btw this was between 12am and 3am on an xbox x and a 4TB SSD running 1gig upload and 1gig download speeds no wifi on any other device and directly wired in and nothing running in the background

https://youtu.be/xrOemHCbYwE
  • Sweetare
    Sweetare
    ✭✭✭

A lot of us wouldn't be going anywhere if we could enjoy some aspects of the game without the servers crapping out. *Looking at you Cyrodiil/LFG tool
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unpinned? I don't understand. Many players are still concerned about the EU server performance. Unpinning this thread sends the wrong message to your player base / paying customer.
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Unpinned? I don't understand. Many players are still concerned about the EU server performance. Unpinning this thread sends the wrong message to your player base / paying customer.
    Probably because having 3 pinned threads about how messed up this game is right now would go against ZOS's narrative of BEST YEAR EVER FOR ESO
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I don't recall this thread ever being pinned.
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It was just a few hours ago
  • LiraTaurwen
    LiraTaurwen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing to see here. They have to clean up the forum otherwise some potential new players (aka cash cows) will not want to invest in ESO.
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

They must have accidentally pinned it. It wasn't pinned when it first was posted and I never saw it in the pinned threads section.
  • ArenGesus
    ArenGesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They must have accidentally pinned it. It wasn't pinned when it first was posted and I never saw it in the pinned threads section.

It has been pinned since it was posted, up until just a while ago.
  • LiraTaurwen
    LiraTaurwen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArenGesus wrote: »

Yep it was. It's in the past now though, they created a new diversion (guild history and addons) to entertain the community and make them forget the real issues.
  • ArenGesus
    ArenGesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep it was. It's in the past now though, they created a new diversion (guild history and addons) to entertain the community and make them forget the real issues.

Exactly. Now everybody in that thread is debating whether the guild finder should be taken out entirely. Diversion successful - not one person to point out that if zos just invested back into the player community they would be able to handle the load of guild queries - except the whole guild tool excuse is a complete fabrication just to get everybody debating with themselves again instead of with zos.
  • LiraTaurwen
    LiraTaurwen
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Exactly. Now everybody in that thread is debating whether the guild finder should be taken out entirely. Diversion successful - not one person to point out that if zos just invested back into the player community they would be able to handle the load of guild queries - except the whole guild tool excuse is a complete fabrication just to get everybody debating with themselves again instead of with zos.

Yeah, they are good at this... How come no one even remembers that a few months ago, after a maintenance, the EU server had the friends list and guilds issue and it was solved without disabling anything? lol
    Ah well... I pointed it out but it will just be ignored lol
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    K so I can't log in, always got an error text..
    Anyone got the same sh** ?
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

• Numerikuu
    Numerikuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol unpinned.

tenor.gif
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Numerikuu wrote: »
    Lol unpinned.

tenor.gif

Gotta bury it somehow, without 'ZOMG, they nuked the thread!!' accusations.
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Problems are not fixed!!!
    Communication of the on-going efforts to fix issue are not happening, just like this tread has been ignored, with the aim of burying it!
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_MattFiror
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • Fang_of_Lorkhaj
    Fang_of_Lorkhaj
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ydrisselle wrote: »
    Being a player from NA server moved to EU, I will say that EU population in severely lacking when compared. I believe a possible merger sooner or later wouldn't be a bad idea quite honestly. Also there seems to be a sever audio lag causing a massive drop in fps since elsweyr update.

Interesting, I'm an EU player with US chars too, and I see way less people on the US server :P Maybe you should try to play during EU peak hours.

Hi, there :D I def do play during EU hours, what I failed to mention was I'm on Xbox.
  • Tulare_Verlaris
    Tulare_Verlaris
    ✭✭✭
    The problem is they think it is going so well. Just look at their social media and how they "celebrate" all these great achievements, haha!

In reality their game is creaking at the seams, is plagued with countless issues and their promised "communication" is limited to a few threads buried in a game forum, that they unpin to try to hide.

ZO$ in a nutshell.
    Still in the queue, spamming "F"...
  • Diundriel
    Diundriel
    ✭✭✭
    why do you even complain---it wont get fixed anyway, as the Company just works if they make $$$
    GM of former Slack Squad PvP Raid Guild
    Our Vids:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKLwZNZlv8an4p-xNoboE7w

Characters:
    Zoe'la- AD Magplar AvA 50 x2.5
    Not Zoe'la- DC Magplar AvA 25
    Worst Healbot EU- EP Magplar AvA 20
    Diundriel- AD StamNB AvA 36
    Pugs Got Bombed- AD ManaNB AvA 36
    Cause we have dots- AD ManaSorc AvA 33
    Red Zergs Again- AD StamDen AvA 29
    Synergy Spam Bot- AD MagDK AvA 17
    Heals of Cyrodiil- AD ManaDen AvA 14
    Nawrina- DC StamDK AvA 26
    Not Ganking- StamNB PVE DD
    Stack Pls- DC ManaNB AvA 20
    Der Katzenmensch- AD AvA 30
    Der kleine Troll- DC StamDen AvA 24
    and some I deleted and new ones I am to lazy to add so well above 200 Mio AP and 6 Former Emperor Characters

PvE: multiple Flawless Conqueror Chars, vAS +2, vCloudrest +3, vRG, vKA, vCrag hms, vDSA 43,5k score ...
  • xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What makes you think the eu server is in germany? i'm certain it is in virginia or nearby there...

The EU server is in Germany, the NA server is in Texas.

More specifically its in frankfurt, Germany. One of the worst server hub locations for games in the entirety of the west.
    Ah, e-communities - the "pinnacle" of the internet............yeah, right.
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone knows how to contact Zenimax' investors?
    Show them charts of rising player numbers, show them charts of reviews getting worse and then tell them that server performance has consistently been decreasing across the board. Then tell them to push Zenimax to fix the servers or else the rise in player numbers reaches the tipping point soon and starts dropping again. That is the only thing that can potentially cut their winnings right now, because neither the new content nor the ingame store and marketing team are bad right now and the balance team could be dramatically worse, so only the lack of investment into their infrastructure can damage them now.
    Edited by Ratzkifal on June 22, 2019 2:31PM
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.