Maintenance for the week of August 19:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – August 19,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

Update on LFG System

• Mathius_Mordred
    Mathius_Mordred
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well thanks for communicating with us, that is often one of the complaints here, however as this has been going on now for more than 5 years it's really down to seeing some results now. Whilst you are rebuilding the Dungeon finder tool can you add Trials to it as well, or is that just asking for trouble?
    Skyrim Red Shirts. Join us at https://skyrimredshirts.com/

Join Skyrim Red Shirts. We welcome all, from new players to Vets. A mature drama free social group enjoying PVE questing, Dungeons, trials and arenas. Web, FB Group & Discord. Guild Hall, trial dummy, crafting, transmutation, banker & merchant. You may invite your friends. No requirements
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ankael07 wrote: »
    2014 Hey guys we know our game is broken and we're working on a fix

2015 Hey guys we know our game is broken and we're working on a fix

2016 Hey guys we know our game is broken and we're working on a fix

2017 Hey guys we know our game is broken and we're working on a fix

2018 Hey guys we know our game is broken and we're working on a fix

2019 Hey guys we know our game is broken and we're working on a fix

2020 Hey guys we actually fixed our game! Guys..? Is anyone there?

Your timeline is overly optimistic.
    <3
    chexor wrote: »
    I am not sure if you know how unprofessional this sounds?
    took out stuff you can read in post # 31

This game has so much potential, it's sad that unqualified people are making terrible decisions..

tbh, I'm not sure that it'd be better/worse if you'd said '... qualified people are making terrible decisions.'

o:)

Edited by twev on May 31, 2019 10:42PM
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    😆
    Raising floors and lower ceilings by zos standards has created an iron maiden.
    No matter how well you played,when the game is over,the king and pawn go back in the same box.
    Be careful what you ask for from zo$, you always get punished.
    Call me toxic,your the one being slowly poisoned by greed.
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what everyone is dissing here, but GF works in non-prime time. I have no problems with it, BGs, Dungeon finder...
    It's the prime time that's causing trouble and false declines. GF was bugged long time ago when you couldn't make groups at any given time. But that was fixed since then.

So kudos to Gina & Co. for future revamping GF.
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cool thanks gor the heads up
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get a system with a list of playerss in the queue showing CP gear etc to make forming groups for different content easier like arenas etc
    PERTH, AUSTRALIAN | PC | NA

PING - 2014 @ 220, 2016 @ 300, 2018 @ 400+ till now and getting worse!

Characters
    James-Wayne | Dark Elf | Templar
    Wayne-Robert | Imperial | Dragonknight
    Lili’an-Stormcloak | Imperial | Sorcerer
    Zany’Lagra-Wroggin | Orc | Nightblade
    Lily-Frostfang | Breton | Warden
    Lilith-Zengo | Dark Elf | Nightblade
    Xavitar-Spellfire | High Elf | Dragonknight
    Hodor-Stoneheart | Nord | Templar
    Heals-All-Hearts | Argonian | Templar
    Zohan-Beastmaster | Wood Elf | Sorcerer
    Sees-Life-N'Death | Argonian | Necromancer

Guilds
    Aussie Elders
    Valherus
    Order of the Star
    ESO Grand Designs
  • Mago
    Mago
    ✭✭
    As healer I can't queue now. In my case it just got worse.
    I wonder how many dps will be waiting in the queue for a healer/tank that will never show up
  • Mago
    Mago
    ✭✭
    Ignore this post, wrong thread
    Edited by Mago on June 1, 2019 12:27AM
  • Imza
    Imza
    ✭✭✭✭
    guild wars 2 has an interesting LFG system where you can create your own listing with a description and everyone can see it...

Is it possible to incorporate something along those lines?

EDIT:
    where everyone can see it... and anyone can join it

this would give/make the possibility of an lfg that could also be used for trials
    Edited by Imza on June 1, 2019 12:48AM
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Later this year"

What a great Christmas present that will make...

I've been getting at least 2 or 3 declines before finally Q-ing in even since before this Elsweyr update.
    R A D I A N C E
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I think that revamping the tools to include an LFG panel, where people can create and post custom groups, would alleviate some of the server strain, too. That would be more “message board” than time spent in the queue and any number of games—WoW, FFXIV—have implemented such tools with success.

I love this game, but it’s social tools are objectively among the worst in the industry.
  • richo262
    richo262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not going to pretend to know the cause, but my guess would be the queue finder is being bogged down by the 1000s of DPS waiting in the queue, ZOS really needs to make switching a stam dps to a viable tank easier.

Half of my stam dps have a tanking set on them now and if I want to do a dungeon I swap them to tank, my DK and necro can tank all vet dungeons now easily, and I'm working on my NB, Warden and Templar too.

If we could collect overworld sets (Plague Dr for example) and have them racked up in an armory that acts like a collections tab, and when we complete master writs we have them unlocked as well, this would drastically improve the dungeon finder times as people can use their over world / crafted (which are generally not BIS) sets on the fly. If Dungeon finder is taking too long as DPS, swap out to tank, a real tank, and away they go.