Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA megaserver for maintenance – May 24, 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC) – 3:00PM EDT (19:00 UTC)

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/475853/
Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 28, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

The good, the bad, and the ugly: Tharn event PVP

Sheezabeast
Sheezabeast
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Today I had great fun doing the quests for boxes. I'm a well-versed pvper, so I knew what to expect. I picked the Malacath server to guest, and went and spent several hours doing quest after quest, getting some awesome goodies. I saw people of all alliances gathering at the quest hubs, weapons not drawn, in a moment of mutual peace. It was...beautiful. I even had an AD whisper me asking if the mobs we were killing were counting for me as well, as long as I got a hit in. It was so nice of them to ask! It was tricky killing the Black Daggers for the Chorrol quest, but we managed to both get credit for the kills. Now for the ugly...and by ugly, I mean not the pvp aspect of it, but the attitude of the players. When I was questing in Cheydenhal, I had blown through nearly all my quests. I was turning in quests when a roaming gang of AD werewolves and tanks rolled in, attacking everyone standing around. They then tbagged each body, including mine. I shrugged it off, rode back from Farragut, then tried to sneak back over. I saw more littered bodies of people...the same people killing everyone who approaced. And tbagging them. I waited a while before riding back to once again try to turn in my quests, tentatively sneaking, and saw they had gone, thankfully. It wasn't the killing that bothered me, it was the tbagging of every corpse like they did something fantastic to be proud of. Man, people can be so lame...I always adopt the mindset of not attacking unless attacked. And I guess that concept eludes others. They weren't questing, they weren't ganking, they were outright just killing everyone, some mounted, some standing around with no weapon drawn. I just shook my head in shame for their mothers.
Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Shello2004 if you have crafting needs!
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry to hear about that. Some pvpers just have a really nasty attitude. 'I hate pve so screw pvers!'

I can understand the random town raid (Sadly, if you don't pvp alot and as such don't die, you're worth a lot of ap. (Sorry Pvers but you're a treat so sweet to eat!)) T bags tho... That's pretty sour

Never really got the pve hatred but then that's probably because I do both, heh...
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks will only further divide an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vietfox wrote: »
    I was turning in quests when a roaming gang of AD werewolves and tanks rolled in, attacking everyone standing around. They then tbagged each body, including mine.

Simply beautiful 😂😂

In Vivec it would have been hilarious, minus the bagging part.
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Shello2004 if you have crafting needs!
  • Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *crouch crouch crouch*
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vietfox wrote: »
    I was turning in quests when a roaming gang of AD werewolves and tanks rolled in, attacking everyone standing around. They then tbagged each body, including mine.

Simply beautiful 😂😂

In Vivec it would have been hilarious, minus the bagging part.

I highly agree. If i had read that event in zone, i would have laughed a lot (minus the T bagging). All in good fun for a pvp zone. "Welcome to Cyrodiil"
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks will only further divide an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)