The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The good, the bad, and the ugly: Tharn event PVP

• ZirconJunkie
    ZirconJunkie
    ✭✭✭✭

That’s a deep hole you’re digging...

deeperdigging.gif?resize=480%2C350&ssl=1

/shovel is a decent emote, but I prefer /sweep
  • Browiseth
    Browiseth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    me_ming wrote: »
    Browiseth wrote: »
    Vapirko wrote: »
    I'm shocked that players would kill other players in a player versus player zone. I hope you reported them!

Oh shut the *** up. You know as well as I do people aren’t PvPing, in this case, for the sake of PvP. They’re building the trolliest groups they can for the purpose of being ***. And I’ve been PvPing almost exclusively for three years. It doesn’t bother me. I can kill most people who try to kill me, often a few at a time, don’t give a *** about reward boxes really. I don’t even have time to participate much this week, but I’ve seen it in years passed . People go out of their way to be a pain in the ass during an event precisely because they know they can, that’s not PvP that’s just people who suck in general. I’d bet 90% of them aren’t even good and are taking this opportunity to feel like big shots. Although I will say I’ve enjoyed responding to a couple of calls for help. Last PvP event I went up and obliterated this magblade camping Bruma and bagged him lol. Man did they get salty lmao. That’s the kind of person who does this, one who can dish it out but can’t take ***.

PvEers are easy targets. They have no PvP gear and no PvP experience.

They're in our world now.

Lol. It's kinda pathetic for a PvPer to bully a PvE-er, don't you think? They're not within your level. Probably not even geared/spec'd for PvP. Wearing divines (at the very least), and using PvE skills, with PvE CP allocation and mundus. They obviously don't stand a chance.

I suppose when you are a terrible PvP-er, and you enjoy this sort of behavior that's the only time you get significant number of AP. I suppose, events like this when PvE players have to go to "your world" is the only time you are able to kill anyone in this game. I suppose when you are matched with someone who was equipped for PvP, you can't even get someone down to 80% of their health. It's sad really, because actual PvP players don't tolerate this behavior. They have better things to do than try to "prove" to themselves that they are PvP players, by killing PvE players. lol.

PS I also suppose, this is the best time for you to rank up your recruit rank. lol. Grats! :D

I don't gank people and I never said I did. However, when you enter a PvP area you'd better expect to get killed. A lot. Stop whining.

And thanks for the grats on my recruit rank! The servers are down right now so I can't check on the exact date, but it was back in 2014 :D

The servers have been up for while now. I just logged off.

I know how PvP works. Been there a lot of times, thank you very much. Which is why I know you're still a recruit since 2014. rofl. But I am pretty sure you just got it today when you killed PvE-ers. :D And I hope you felt better now that you've finally ranked up.

Wonderful! I'm always pleased to meet knowledgeable and skillful PvPers. Feel free to message me any time you want to duel :wink:

That's the difference between you and I. I don't need to prove anything to you. And I don't need to kill PvE players just to glorify myself. :D But I am glad to know that your ego has been boosted with this event. Cheers, mate!

@me_ming the fact you've spent this much time arguing with the guy tells me you have plenty to prove

sure bud. whatever suits your ego :D have fun, killing people who are no better than you in PvP.

@me_ming that's usually why people win in competitive engagements, yes. one player was more skilled than the other.

I don't even pvp dude and have no plans to take part in this week of the event.
    skingrad when zoscharacters:
    • EP - M - Strikes-with-Arcane - Argonian Stamina Sorc - lvl 50 - The Flawless Conqueror/Spirit Slayer
    • EP - F - Melina Elinia - Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Sinnia Lavellan - Altmer Warden Healer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Follows-the-Arcane - Argonian Healer Sorcerer- lvl 50
    • EP - F - Ashes-of-Arcane - Argonian Magicka Necromancer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Bolgrog the Sinh - Orc Stamina Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Moonlight Maiden - Altmer Magicka Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Maxine Cauline - Breton Magicka Nightblade - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Garrus Loridius - Imperial Stamina Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Jennifer Loridius - Imperial Necromancer tank - lvl 50
    PC/NA but live in EU 150+ ping lyfe
  • me_ming
    me_ming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm shocked that players would kill other players in a player versus player zone. I hope you reported them!

Oh shut the *** up. You know as well as I do people aren’t PvPing, in this case, for the sake of PvP. They’re building the trolliest groups they can for the purpose of being ***. And I’ve been PvPing almost exclusively for three years. It doesn’t bother me. I can kill most people who try to kill me, often a few at a time, don’t give a *** about reward boxes really. I don’t even have time to participate much this week, but I’ve seen it in years passed . People go out of their way to be a pain in the ass during an event precisely because they know they can, that’s not PvP that’s just people who suck in general. I’d bet 90% of them aren’t even good and are taking this opportunity to feel like big shots. Although I will say I’ve enjoyed responding to a couple of calls for help. Last PvP event I went up and obliterated this magblade camping Bruma and bagged him lol. Man did they get salty lmao. That’s the kind of person who does this, one who can dish it out but can’t take ***.

PvEers are easy targets. They have no PvP gear and no PvP experience.

They're in our world now.

Lol. It's kinda pathetic for a PvPer to bully a PvE-er, don't you think? They're not within your level. Probably not even geared/spec'd for PvP. Wearing divines (at the very least), and using PvE skills, with PvE CP allocation and mundus. They obviously don't stand a chance.

I suppose when you are a terrible PvP-er, and you enjoy this sort of behavior that's the only time you get significant number of AP. I suppose, events like this when PvE players have to go to "your world" is the only time you are able to kill anyone in this game. I suppose when you are matched with someone who was equipped for PvP, you can't even get someone down to 80% of their health. It's sad really, because actual PvP players don't tolerate this behavior. They have better things to do than try to "prove" to themselves that they are PvP players, by killing PvE players. lol.

PS I also suppose, this is the best time for you to rank up your recruit rank. lol. Grats! :D

I don't gank people and I never said I did. However, when you enter a PvP area you'd better expect to get killed. A lot. Stop whining.

And thanks for the grats on my recruit rank! The servers are down right now so I can't check on the exact date, but it was back in 2014 :D

The servers have been up for while now. I just logged off.

I know how PvP works. Been there a lot of times, thank you very much. Which is why I know you're still a recruit since 2014. rofl. But I am pretty sure you just got it today when you killed PvE-ers. :D And I hope you felt better now that you've finally ranked up.

Wonderful! I'm always pleased to meet knowledgeable and skillful PvPers. Feel free to message me any time you want to duel :wink:

That's the difference between you and I. I don't need to prove anything to you. And I don't need to kill PvE players just to glorify myself. :D But I am glad to know that your ego has been boosted with this event. Cheers, mate!

Oh I see. Not even a recruit yet. :neutral: Don't worry, one day you'll be off the pacifier. Keep the faith!

Like I said, if the thought of killing players who are no better than you in a mode fills your ego, then enjoy. Just saying it's very telling what your "skill level" is. Anyways, no point anymore replying to someone in your caliber.

To all the PvE players who happen to come across these type of players, I'm sorry you have to experience this. Just be the better person, and understand that the only reason why they do this is because in real life they really lead sad, pathetic lives. Oh well...
    "We're heroes, my boon companion, and heroes always win! Let that be a lesson to you."
    -Caldwell, "The Final Assault"

"There is always a choice. But you don't get to choose what is true, you only get to choose what you will do about it..."

-Abnur Tharn, "God of Schemes"]
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Don't attack us in a PvP enabled area, we just want to farm and make gold, we dont care that you want to PvP and get some free AP along the way, so leave us alone."

[edit]

[edited for bashing comment]
    Edited by ZOS_RogerJ on April 19, 2019 8:31PM
  • Fang_of_Lorkhaj
    Fang_of_Lorkhaj
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rule 1 of Jubilee and pvp dailies. Do not go into pvp if you are going into vivec campaign. Choose sotha sil. Its smoother, and way less populated. The risk of attack is very minimal unless "UNLESS" you're a blue or yellow lol red owns that whole map day and night during jubilee. Hope what little I had to say helps. 1:30 to max out dailies there. :)
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »
    I don't defend TBaging same as rage whisping I consider it as childish behaviour but I can at tell you why (at least in some situations) players TBAG in PvP - it is used by many as a taunt. They try to make someone angry so he will return and try to take revenge on them. Angry opponents are also more likely to make mistakes.

Well I don't think players who are just trying to earn a few reward boxes and get out are going to come back to exact revenge. I was building an armor set for PvP hoping to go in and give it at try but this post discourages me from trying. People who are proud of their PvP skills aren't using any of them with this behavior.
    Edited by LadySinflower on April 19, 2019 12:22PM
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATomiX96 wrote: »
    "Don't attack us in a PvP enabled area, we just want to farm and make gold, we dont care that you want to PvP and get some free AP along the way, so leave us alone."

[edit]

This was in the new guest campaign...not the competitive campaigns. There were map objectives, real pvp. The same image could be used to describe people who get jollies out of grieving others.
    Edited by ZOS_RogerJ on April 19, 2019 8:31PM
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • xan4silkb14_ESO
    xan4silkb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    PocketNova wrote: »
    This event has been mostly what I expected.

Good moments, such as waiting for a delve boss side by side with a bunch of AD and trying not to hit them or get hit while killing the boss.

And bad moments, where 20+ stacks of different alliances went to the new campaigns to camp a town quest giver just to grief anyone trying to quest and then tbagging any they killed. They particularly liked stacking inside buildings for extra 'make sure they can't fight back' points.

For a pvp zone, you expect to die. But it's the griefing that annoys me most.

The griefing bothers me as well. I pvp most of the time and I expect to get ganked every now and then. But outstide this event I've never had a problem with any of the town quests unless another faction just happened to be raiding it for control while I'm there.
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you copied and pasted a quote literally on the first page because why..?
    Edited by Reistr_the_Unbroken on April 19, 2019 12:57PM
  • green_villain
    green_villain
    ✭✭✭

because i can
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭

because i can
    So basically plagiarism. Ok then
  • Catulo
    Catulo
    ✭✭✭✭

Hear, hear. I agree completely. When there is no maintanace or waiting queues, then people with presumably heavy inferiority complexes try to destroy the fun for everybody else. Good luck in real life.
    PC/EU
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spiderg1rl wrote: »
    Yeah I was in Bruma last night at the start of the event. It was a sea of all alliances. People were trying not to hit each other etc. I go to another town and Slavery time I get near the door for the quest I get killed and teabagged.

This morning was much the same until the lonely red decided he wasn't happy with this plan anymore. He died a few times and then started just doing the quests.

I'm not a massive fan of PvP, however I know where I am but to have two such differing experiences in two towns and about 20 mins.

If they wanted pvp why didn't they just go to the dedicated campaigns, why go to the new temporary campaigns to do that...I mean I was in my full pvp armor and using my Former Empress title, I didn't look like a carebear...but dang did I rage like one for a moment to myself watching them acting like jackasses.

Some people like to feel better about themselves by killing the less experienced. Happens in every MMO
    There were experienced PVPers, and I mean 5 star and 3 star PVPers on PS4 NA who were specifically attacking PVE players doing the event. My boyfriend, who is an experienced PVPer, got on to protect us and the guy was running away from my boyfriend. It was ridiculous.
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • Aurielle
      Aurielle
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Sigh. Every year, the same thing.

While the bagging is undoubtedly immature, Cyrodiil (no matter which campaign) remains a PVP zone. If I were to try to participate in next week’s dungeons/trials in my PVP gear, I would be vote-kicked out almost immediately. It has been so long since I did a dungeon, I can’t even remember my rotation for each character. So you know what I’m going to do? I’m going to skip grouping up next week, and will simply solo normal pledge dungeons on my main (the only one who still has PVE gear). I’m not going to cry about elitist PVEers who won’t let me participate with non-meta gear and rotations.

This is a five week event. If PVEers don’t want to die in a PVP zone, there will be multiple opportunities to make up for missed time later in week five.
    • Catulo
      Catulo
      ✭✭✭✭
      Aurielle wrote: »
      ... If I were to try to participate in next week’s dungeons/trials in my PVP gear, I would be vote-kicked out almost immediately. It has been so long since I did a dungeon, I can’t even remember my rotation for each character. So you know what I’m going to do? I’m going to skip grouping up next week, and will simply solo normal pledge dungeons on my main (the only one who still has PVE gear). I’m not going to cry about elitist PVEers who won’t let me participate with non-meta gear and rotations. ...

The discussion is not about PvPers, but about those who specifically try to ruin the fun/work for as many players as possible by camping.

As far as I know, there is no difference in the box rewards when you do normal dungeons instead of veteran, so doing them in veteran mode is just a waste of time. It is very unlikely that you'll get kicked out. No PvE gear is needed. Last time, I did the event with all my characters, even the level 10 ones. No problem.
      I'd offer you to join us, but I'm on PC EU.
      PC/EU
    • PrayingSeraph
      PrayingSeraph
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Sometimes I wonder if MMORPG players are more sensitive than say shooter players or something. Cause back in the golden days of Halo 3, if you were killed, you WERE tbagged.

tbagging is hardly even worth caring about. I mean, its soooo tame compared to the vile messages and "creative" insults people will send you in games like COD

It's a videogame, someone taunted you, move on.
    • Aurielle
      Aurielle
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Catulo wrote: »
      ... If I were to try to participate in next week’s dungeons/trials in my PVP gear, I would be vote-kicked out almost immediately. It has been so long since I did a dungeon, I can’t even remember my rotation for each character. So you know what I’m going to do? I’m going to skip grouping up next week, and will simply solo normal pledge dungeons on my main (the only one who still has PVE gear). I’m not going to cry about elitist PVEers who won’t let me participate with non-meta gear and rotations. ...

The discussion is not about PvPers, but about those who specifically try to ruin the fun/work for as many players as possible by camping.

As far as I know, there is no difference in the box rewards when you do normal dungeons instead of veteran, so doing them in veteran mode is just a waste of time. It is very unlikely that you'll get kicked out. No PvE gear is needed. Last time, I did the event with all my characters, even the level 10 ones. No problem.
      I'd offer you to join us, but I'm on PC EU.

Actually, it IS about PVPers. If someone is camping PVEers in a PVP zone, they are well within their rights to do so. Would I personally do it? No, but I’m also not going to wait to see if the random blue or red who just showed up in Vlas is a PVE player. I’m going to destroy them on sight or die trying, because it is a PVP zone and anyone not in my alliance is my enemy.

Also, I think you underestimate how unwilling impatient people are to “carry” PVPers through dungeons or trials (normal OR vet). If the dungeon can’t be completed in five minutes or less, they’re going to boot the person with the high PVP rank and the obvious off-meta gear/skills.
      Edited by Aurielle on April 19, 2019 2:07PM
    • CMDR_Un1k0rn
      CMDR_Un1k0rn
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Sometimes I wonder if MMORPG players are more sensitive than say shooter players or something. Cause back in the golden days of Halo 3, if you were killed, you WERE tbagged.

tbagging is hardly even worth caring about. I mean, its soooo tame compared to the vile messages and "creative" insults people will send you in games like COD

It's a videogame, someone taunted you, move on.

You think MMO players are sensitive?

You should see the space-sim' community, where I come from.

People there compare PvP players to real-life *** criminals on the daily, say that they compare to an IRL **** victim if they didn't "consent" to PvP, and demand the developers ban people who engage in PvP... In the Open mode, where unsolicited PvP is part of the core design vision.

Pixel spaceships are serious business. Quite often see people threatening the devs' with legal action over changes and nerfs, too.

Count yourself lucky. ESO hasn't got it nearly as bad as the space-sim' world.
      In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
    • SidraWillowsky
      SidraWillowsky
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      As someone who plays only AD toons, I am ashamed.

IDK if it helps but I spent the night yelling at the AD faction to stop killing the PvE-ers. I know, I know, the counterarguments have been made, but I hate watching people who are clearly not there to attack people trying to run away and getting killed...
    • Myrkgrav
      Myrkgrav
      ✭✭✭✭
      T Bagging is so rage inducing yet hilarious at the same time. Whenever I get bagged in a game I can't decide to laugh or cry.
      Morty | ♂ | @morti_macabre | PC NA | EST
      Member of Knights of the Sanguine, Sheogorath's Mortals & Sword Coast Traders
    • Catulo
      Catulo
      ✭✭✭✭
      Actually, it IS about PVPers. If someone is camping PVEers in a PVP zone, they are well within their rights to do so. Would I personally do it? No, but I’m also not going to wait to see if the random blue or red who just showed up in Vlas is a PVE player. I’m going to destroy them on sight or die trying, because it is a PVP zone and anyone not in my alliance is my enemy.
      Again, I'm talking about those who specifically camp around the few questgivers in Cyrodiil and are not interested in fair PvP figths, but only do it to impede those who just want to do the dailies for the event.
      It is also my right to go to the beach and kick and destroy evey child's sand castle. But I'm not doing it, although I'm stronger than them and there's no law against it, because I don't get a kick out of being a male bodypart.
      Also, I think you underestimate how unwilling impatient people are to “carry” PVPers through dungeons or trials (normal OR vet). If the dungeon can’t be completed in five minutes or less, they’re going to boot the person with the high PVP rank and the obvious off-meta gear/skills.
      I certainly can't speak for everybody and I assume you're right about dungeon groups in general, but I doubt that this will happen in week 4 a lot. For the event, people will rush through the dungeons for sure in order to finish as many dungeons as possible, but normal non-dlc dungeons are so easy to handle that there'll be not enough time to even boot someone from the group.
      PC/EU
    • stevenyaub16_ESO
      stevenyaub16_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭
      People teabag because other people get triggered by it. Simple.

Maybe you should spend some time in your safe space .
    • Blinkin8r
      Blinkin8r
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I think ima go check out malacath tonight >:)
      II Blinkin II
      Xbox 1 NA
      "A man without the sauce is lost, but the same man can become lost in the sauce."
    • Ertosi
      Ertosi
      ✭✭✭✭✭

That’s a deep hole you’re digging...

deeperdigging.gif?resize=480%2C350&ssl=1

/shovel is a decent emote, but I prefer /sweep

I like to go with /pushups
      PC NA @Ertosi
      ♠♦ My Team ♥♣
      GoanJabsplar [Grand Master Crafter, Master Angler, Tamriel Hero, Explorer]
      DruStamplar
      TicklesHealplar
      DixieMagplar
      FigsStamblade Sneakthief [Master Thief]
      Sir PriceStamblade Bow Ganker [Daedric Lord Slayer]
      MayaStamblade Speedster
      AhmedMagblade Bomber
      BalzarStamSorc Blitzer
      WinniePetSorc Thunder Mage
      TanksStamDK Tank
      MonaMagDK Fire Mage
      DawnHPDK
      BearlyStamden Tank
      IvanaMagden Ice Mage

CP 950+
      ♌ DC Loyalist ♌
      ✄ Grand Master Crafter
      No new crafting or game systems for 2019? "Season of the Dragon" would be better named "The Year of no New Major Features"
      https://i.imgur.com/TPscgS9.jpg to see major features of the last few years compared.
      https://i.imgur.com/X8qY0gP.jpg to see a detailed comparison of this year's Q1 to the last two Q1s.
      https://i.imgur.com/4z71cK8.jpg to see a detailed comparison of each years' first two quarters combined.
      https://i.imgur.com/jrHe5h8.jpg to see a projected comparison of the full years and what 2019's Q4 will need to catch up.
      Unsubbed January 15th, 2019 due to the lack of any new substantial features shown to be coming in 2019.
    • StShoot
      StShoot
      ✭✭✭✭
      carlos424 wrote: »
      So when some pvper joins undaunted or trials dungeon group next week (and we will all see them), for easy carries for event boxes, just kick from group. They are usually pretty identifiable by the skills they are using, especially the snipe spammers. Lol.

Funny why do you expect a good treatment when you act like this ?you will just upset the last friendly pvp players and in the 5th week/next year everyone will farm you. (also arent stamblades with bow/bow+ snipe top ranged dps atm?)

Also i learned my lesson last year, Pve Questers only quest peacefully as long as they are alone as soon as they are in the majority they attack you because they smell some ap.

The same happend yesterday:
      Two questers attacked me on sight after i killed the first one the other one started shield bashing and stopped attacking me, so i let him rez his friend ( maybe they just panniced) but after his friend got up they tried again to kill me.

And this is the eso birthday event, this week we celebrate pvp. I blame zos for puting those rewards into the cyrodiil citys, the only way you should be able to gain them is via PVP ( reward of the worthy blackboard quests etc) not for doing some stupid pve dailys in the pvp area.

Edit: to all the players who ask why the PvP players come to the new quest campains to play, OUR HOME CAMPAINS ARE FULL!!! yesterday i had the waiting position 96 on sotha eu
      Edited by StShoot on April 19, 2019 3:58PM
    • Ertosi
      Ertosi
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      The trolliest stuff I saw was when our faction firmly held Bruma and another faction kept sneaking into the quest giver's building and setting up siege. To be honest, it was pretty darn funny walking in to see that surprise.

Then there was a pack of werewolves farming in one of the delves questers had to go into, devouring the steady trickle of questing players coming in. Sure, it slowed down my progress for a moment, but can they really be faulted for using smart tactics?
      PC NA @Ertosi
      ♠♦ My Team ♥♣
      GoanJabsplar [Grand Master Crafter, Master Angler, Tamriel Hero, Explorer]
      DruStamplar
      TicklesHealplar
      DixieMagplar
      FigsStamblade Sneakthief [Master Thief]
      Sir PriceStamblade Bow Ganker [Daedric Lord Slayer]
      MayaStamblade Speedster
      AhmedMagblade Bomber
      BalzarStamSorc Blitzer
      WinniePetSorc Thunder Mage
      TanksStamDK Tank
      MonaMagDK Fire Mage
      DawnHPDK
      BearlyStamden Tank
      IvanaMagden Ice Mage

CP 950+
      ♌ DC Loyalist ♌
      ✄ Grand Master Crafter
      No new crafting or game systems for 2019? "Season of the Dragon" would be better named "The Year of no New Major Features"
      https://i.imgur.com/TPscgS9.jpg to see major features of the last few years compared.
      https://i.imgur.com/X8qY0gP.jpg to see a detailed comparison of this year's Q1 to the last two Q1s.
      https://i.imgur.com/4z71cK8.jpg to see a detailed comparison of each years' first two quarters combined.
      https://i.imgur.com/jrHe5h8.jpg to see a projected comparison of the full years and what 2019's Q4 will need to catch up.
      Unsubbed January 15th, 2019 due to the lack of any new substantial features shown to be coming in 2019.
    • Pops_ND_Irish
      Pops_ND_Irish
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Jhalin wrote: »
      Jhalin wrote: »
      You keep doing those mental gymnastics kid, everyone still knows griefing when they see it

How's your Grand Overlord title coming along?

Pretty well, since those titles are really a matter of time spent rather than skill involved

I prefer BGs though, because I’d much rather play a semi-even fight than ride in a zerg swarm or spend my time squatting on events griefing players who are exerting zero influence over the campaign’s competitive aspects :)

Ahh yes, those high MMR BGs with nothing but Sorcs and permafrost spamming Wardens. Wonderfully competitive and skillful!

I find more skillful fights happen in open world since I tend to run solo most of the time. At one time I was a pleb and died nearly instantly to nightblade gankers. Nowadays I can't even remember the last time I got killed by one. I fought one today that paused for a few seconds in bewilderment after he did his opening combo, perplexed as to why I didn't die. He had nothing else to do but try to stealth away, which didn't work out well on his part.

Instead of whining about personal PvP inadequacies and perceived injustices, get good and fight back.

Lots of people are in Cyrodill this week for the event, and they dont usually or ever go into Cyrodill. Most of the PvPers know that and let others do their quests.
      But I'll bet you are the kind that sits on PvP all day and night and gets excited about clearing out those people.
      Be Carefull, Mama may find out and shutdown your basement !
    • Karminathevamp
      Karminathevamp
      ✭✭✭
      ZOS just love creating events in Cyrodiil sending the PVE crowd to their slaughter and helping the griefers who can’t get any AP otherwise.
      Master Angler
    • JumpmanLane
      JumpmanLane
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      The trash they give out for this event ain’t worth the hassle. I pvp and only do 2 quests: kill 20 whatever’s and the gladiator ones.

Any fool I run into not wearing a red tag is fair game. I don’t care if you’re level 10, fishing, doing quests, solo 1vX, streaming, a 100 man Zerg, after a skyshard, AFK, or even dead! (I’m gonna try to kill you again!)

I’m Jump Lane and I came to get down!
    • Goregrinder
      Goregrinder
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭

I know it's a travesty, I can't believe ZOS isn't doing something about the players killing other players in the zone they designated back in 2014, as the player killing other players zone. I think we should bring this matter to congress!