The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The good, the bad, and the ugly: Tharn event PVP

• Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the most satisfying moments that happened in Cyro was catching a PvPer by a group of PvEvers whom he was harrasing for about 20 minutes.
    It was one of those immortal self-healing builds that still can badly crush pve 1 vs X.

After the whole pve group eventually teabagged him he never came back. (shame on me for participating, but he deserved) :)

That’s always a win! Nice one mate.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the most satisfying moments that happened in Cyro was catching a PvPer by a group of PvEvers whom he was harrasing for about 20 minutes.
    It was one of those immortal self-healing builds that still can badly crush pve 1 vs X.

After the whole pve group eventually teabagged him he never came back. (shame on me for participating, but he deserved) :)
    Good work.

We ran into two of tank builds while doing town quest with guild.
    Required plenty of coordination to kill and group was pretty much an bag of cats, on the upside they was unable to kill any of us as long as we was together, they had an camp nearby as they came back fast and we could not find it.
    The entire thing was pretty pointless. Ended up doing quests with them trailing us.

After that I only did town quests early in the morning.
    Select the correct campaign and its PvE :)
    wsqzt59h.jpg
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    wsqzt59h.jpg

That doesn't always work. When I went in several times the map looked like that but they were camped inside the buildings and delve entrances and killed us before we could even finish zoning in.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh you mean just like people kick people from pledge groups (despite beeing fully pve equipped and capable) just for beeing a pvp player ?????? Karma´s a b**** hah? No sympathy from me; as far as im concerned its payback.
    P. S. I dont kill Questers; Seal clubbing is for noobs aka for people lacking the skill to kill pvp equipped people.
    However this doesnt mean i have any sympathy with Questers.

And I don't kick people from dungeons either and I 100% don't condone it. I've fantasized it for the first time ever during this event (lookin at you, people in AD zone chat who are either PvPers from other factions who come to harass and insult people and legit AD players who are being total and complete aholes) but in reality I wouldn't do it and I'm not sitting here taking names.

The "payback" you're referring to is just going to breed more resentment and will likely lead to the PvE jerks to kick PvPers from dungeons more frequently... this event has created (or at least perpetuated) what could be an ugly cycle...

• Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This week has certainly brought out the darker side of the ESO community.

Well played, ZOS.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Salvas_Aren
    Or you deserved that he would come back for you. Too bad he did not.
    Yes, that's a shame he didn't come back. We would repeat the procedure. :trollface:
    Unfortunately his bloated ego was hurting too much.
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Salvas_Aren
    Or you deserved that he would come back for you. Too bad he did not.
    Yes, that's a shame he didn't come back. We would repeat the procedure. :trollface:
    Unfortunately his bloated ego was hurting too much.

That’s the funniest part about this. For the most part, all you had to do was wreck the exploiters once and they’d disappear for quite awhile, or occasionally you’d hear about them doing the same thing at a different location. It really does seem like their fragile egos couldn’t handle losing to the very players they held in contempt.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually it proves all you have to do is stand up and fight bullies.
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cadbury wrote: »
    This week has certainly brought out the darker side of the ESO community.

Well played, ZOS.

Agreed, never seen so much whinging and self entitlement from the PVE corner.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    wsqzt59h.jpg

That doesn't always work. When I went in several times the map looked like that but they were camped inside the buildings and delve entrances and killed us before we could even finish zoning in.

Yes exactly. It was like that for DC on Shor pc/na and reds rode all the way across the map, unaccosted, just to hide in the quest house of Vlastarus and farm loading screens.

They got me once. Once.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • xF1REFL1x
    xF1REFL1x
    ✭✭✭
    Lol... I almost did the quests in order to check out the area more but am glad I stayed away and bought the set instead. Glad you all had fun though.
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

[/quote]That doesn't always work. When I went in several times the map looked like that but they were camped inside the buildings and delve entrances and killed us before we could even finish zoning in.
    [/quote]

Ah. Those brave Pvpers that tell us how wonderful the PvP part of the game is.

I see.