The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

The problem with faction lock for the veteran PvP players

• ks888
    ks888
    ✭✭✭✭
    P.S. @Ahtu faction locks also don't guarantee that we swap over for a 30 day cycle. We might just stay EP and y'all might be stuck with us filthy faction hopper elitist *insert the plethora of insults here" players. ;)
    DC NA - Norri - Khole RIP - [Mostly Outnumbered]** I have too many toons **RIP every alt I deleted - where am I? what year is it?
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ahtu wrote: »
    Last night in Vivec on PC NA a certain well-know faction hopper and his group put down friendly attacker oils on the ground at the last Emperor keep to prevent a friend in my guild from becoming Emperor right before the campaign was reset. The only reason they would do such a thing is so that EP would not have Emperor when they relog into one of the other factions after the reset. Faction locks would prevent this from happening in the first place and I for one can't wait for them to be implemented next month.

OR
    They didn't like the person trying to get emp
    They didn't like the guild pushing emp
    They were trying to block emp so a friend in #2 or #3 slot could get it later
    They didn't want to deal with the server melt-down of a prime time emp

All of the above and more happened when faction locks were in place before. Faction locks don't make a faction hold hands and sing Kumbaya and automatically like each other.
  • bulbousb16_ESO
    bulbousb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ONLY problem with the return of Faction Lock is they don't apply to all campaigns.
    Lethal zergling
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Minyassa wrote: »
    I would like to challenge whoever made this call to spend one month doing the following:

1. Pick 1/3 of your friends to socialize with. You may not spend any time with the other 2/3 until after the month is up.
    2. Eat the same food for every meal for that entire month.
    3. Wear the same outfit for that entire month.

If you can do that and then *honestly* tell me you had fun doing it, I will accept that someone may have actually put some thought into the impact.

I socialize outside of cyro with my cross faction friends. I've had months where all I've eaten has been cardboard pizza's. And I usually wear the same outfit on my characters for months and months at a time.

Now, what does this have too do with Faction locked cyro?
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • NirnStorm
    NirnStorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ks888 @NBrookus
    Honestly I don't know why you (or we) keep trying.
    Clearly the only way Ahtu would response to a long, heartfelt, well written and logical comment such as yours is through ignoring or dismissing everything said with no reasoning of his own brought up, just blurting out some irrelevant sentence calling faction lock glorious.

Oh wait, @bulbousb16_ESO just beat him to it.
    Characters: (PC NA)
    Ruerock | mDK ___________________________________ Nirnstorm | Magplar
    Ruepork the Magsorc | Magsorc __________________ Nirnshade | Magblade
    Pay To Warden | Magden _________________________ Moar Siege | Stamsorc
    Necrotic Orb | Magcro ____________________________ Bluerock | mDK
    Thelol Kadjit | Magplar ___________________________ Chalman Keep | Stamden
    Characters: (PC EU)
    Reurock | mDK ___________________________________ Nirnstorm | Magplar
    Refrigerator Boy | Magden _______________________ One Button AoE Stun| Magsorc
    Why So Spearious | Stamplar _____________________ Ree ee ee ee | StamDK
    Faction Locked | Magblade _______________________ Bae Blade| Stamblade
    You Shalk Not Pass | Stamden ____________________ Frag N Cheese | Magsorc

🔥 Nirnstorm.com - Top Tier PvP Builds & Guides 🔥

ESO Stream Team Member
    Twitch
    : Twitch.tv/Nirnstorm
    YouTube: YouTube.com/Nirnstorm
    Community Discord: https://discord.gg/APy9KK3

PvP Guild - Flame - [ Videos ]

Faction Lock contradicts the One-Tamriel concept.
    Please do NOT keep it in the game.
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NirnStorm wrote: »
    Dead campaigns? Devs stated a 30 day no CP, a 30 day CP (both locked) and I think two 7 days, not locked, the 2 IC campaigns, and the lowbie one How will there be dead campaigns?

Because if you don't play primetime nowadays every campaign other than Vivec is 100% dead, except for the occasional PvDoor group. If the pop is split, believe me, the 7 days campaign will have no one in them until primetime, and even then, maybe 2 bars at most.

Yes. The people who wanted locks were by far the most vocal and better at presenting their case. ZOS believes they will get more subs than they'll lose.

Alright then, time to make some noise Joy <3

The "fix" for azura star's lag was to make it no CP. Then everyone shifter to trueflame. But, I distinctly remember players saying it was the end.

If people truly want nonlocked pvp they will switch to the unlocked campaigns. If they want locked the 30 days will stay packed. I think that will prove where quantity lies.
    But, as for the previous lock, it was easily bypassed. All you had to do ways queue with a player homed to a campaign you were locked out of. You could even cut the time to enter a locked campaign by queuing to with a player of the opposing faction.
    For every 1 player that swaps factions for good reasons, there were many more that did it for the wrong ones.
    ZOS has always prioritized casual players over the hard core, and probably will continue. 10 people paying a sub and buying crowns makes more business sense than the one player who always complains and doesn't push the community forward.

Did you read the comment you're quoting?

"Because if you don't play primetime nowadays every campaign other than Vivec is 100% dead, except for the occasional PvDoor group. If the pop is split, believe me, the 7 days campaign will have no one in them until primetime, and even then, maybe 2 bars at most."

I understood what I quoted. You also seem to agree that more players want a locked campaign. Because, if it was the other way the majority would shift to the unlocked campaign. This is an easy way for ZOS to determine what the majority want.

To be honest, I don't care either way. It does seem that this is a reasonable way to determine player attitudes, than to just faction lock all campaigns.
  • Miriel
    Miriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elong wrote: »
    Miriel wrote: »
    Enkil wrote: »
    Enkil wrote: »
    Beardimus wrote: »
    Kikke wrote: »
    The true PROBLEM with faction locks is that they cant come fast enough! GIVE THEM TODAY! Sick and tired of the factionless, begone already!

But you're happy to clear all those PVE trials you've listed in your footnote with players from other factions.

Listen there are some good responses about why faction hopping needs to be an option (which it is with the current plan by ZOS) but this is just some weird out of place ad hominem response.

Clearly no one cares about the factions where they don't matter. Though i will say One Tamriel was handled pretty poorly as one minute im fighting off the Covenant the next minute they running all around town and no one cares. At least Cadwells Silver / Gold had some weird caveat to explain it.

Anyway this is totally off track, the point is about PvP Clearly

No what I mean is people don't want faction locks for PVE content, only PVP, and I don't understand why.

Those damn bad apples... always spoiling everything for the rest of us. Aren’t we all playing the same game and witnessing the same shenanigans day in and day out? I suspect you know exactly why.

There's bad apples everywhere, PVE, PVP, RP...yet only PVP is stripped of the 1T idea.

Wtf is the 1T idea? U coining a new phrase?

PvP has always been the neglected stepchild in ESO... many of us hoped way back in 2013ish that ESO would become the big dominant and preeminent PvP game... However, ESO’s dev’s have squandered and *** that up royally several times over...

1 Tamriel was play how you want with who you want.

you still can...

I hope you like grinding up max CP on a new account... by by faction hoppers

It's sad that you seem to almost be reveling in it. FYI I don't faction hop, so I won't be grinding a new account. Unless you count 9 months on another faction as hopping.

I think it's been proven in this and other threads that Faction RPers are the most toxic people in this game.

It is what it is, I'm done with this debate.

Again you can still switch faction between campaigns, what you cant do is change faction during a campaign... like most things, when people abuse something, and i take that ESO aparantly also see it, hence the change... dont blame me, blame the people that have been hopping factions, their the ones thats the reason the change is comming not me, or every one else that argued for this change, that ESO also aparantly see, since the change...

The most riddling thing for me is your reasoning to blame people that want this lock, like their the reason its happening, their not, ESO makes changes based on what players do within their game... the only people to blame is the faction hoppers, no one else
    Edited by Miriel on May 13, 2019 4:24PM
  • bulbousb16_ESO
    bulbousb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ks888 @NBrookus
    Honestly I don't know why you (or we) keep trying.
    Stubbornness and irrationality?

Lethal zergling
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Alomar @ks888

If that was the case, its good that some do as you say, you want to balance the campaign, the problem is, you seem to be a very very tiny portion that want to fix it... the majority dosent do what you say you want to do... People bandwagon to the winning side, couse its to simple to do, that dosent fix the problem, it makes it worse...

sorry but the change is needed couse people cant play nice, if people dident bandwagon to the winning side, then faction locks wouldent be needed... you ofcourse isnt the issue, but as said, your not fixing the issue as is...

Where is your proof that people who play multiple factions don't play nice, and how does this stop being who don't faction swap from not playing nice?

Its my opinion that it is, there seems to be alot that share this opinion with me... but if you want proof, is probably the change comming...

Elong, what proof do you have that it isnt like this, and people dosent change factions to instantly bandwagon to the winning side, couse there is a very akward correspondance, that people just happen to leave, or a loosing side loose numbers... except people saying they want to "help"...

I mean if what you say is true, why is for example DC staking two raids during certain hours, when AD for example barely have a handfull defending back keeps, IF people wanted to even the balance they would change factions, right, i never ever see it happen... all i see is winning side being stronger

So during the years these people could have balanced the factions, from huge pop inbalance, they dident...

Firstly the burden of proof isn't on me, I haven't asked for a change , and you've accused people of not playing nice, not me : )

Secondly, the more logical explanation would be that the factions are populated on the whole by people who play at certain times. AD have 3 guilds that regularly play late at night until a certain time, and then 2 DC guilds start up an hour after them. EP has one mass guild that raids during the prime time and will stay on longer if there is more things to PVDoor or else they log for the night, and I don't see them on other factions.

Of course a few people swap around, not enough to change the course of the map. No guilds do this for map play.

Thirdly, people swapping to other sides, isn't playing badly, it has been a part of ESO for years now. If they want to change it, we're powerless to stop them, but to say it is because people don't play nice is ludicrous. There's people I don't want to Emp on my faction, I'm gonna put 20 oils down. If I want to be a ***, I'll throw my scroll into the slaughterfish. These types of scenarios occur within the faction, not from faction swappers.

i can only asume ESO knows what their doing...

That's basically posting, "yeah I got nothing."
  • Miriel
    Miriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Alomar @ks888

If that was the case, its good that some do as you say, you want to balance the campaign, the problem is, you seem to be a very very tiny portion that want to fix it... the majority dosent do what you say you want to do... People bandwagon to the winning side, couse its to simple to do, that dosent fix the problem, it makes it worse...

sorry but the change is needed couse people cant play nice, if people dident bandwagon to the winning side, then faction locks wouldent be needed... you ofcourse isnt the issue, but as said, your not fixing the issue as is...

Where is your proof that people who play multiple factions don't play nice, and how does this stop being who don't faction swap from not playing nice?

Its my opinion that it is, there seems to be alot that share this opinion with me... but if you want proof, is probably the change comming...

Elong, what proof do you have that it isnt like this, and people dosent change factions to instantly bandwagon to the winning side, couse there is a very akward correspondance, that people just happen to leave, or a loosing side loose numbers... except people saying they want to "help"...

I mean if what you say is true, why is for example DC staking two raids during certain hours, when AD for example barely have a handfull defending back keeps, IF people wanted to even the balance they would change factions, right, i never ever see it happen... all i see is winning side being stronger

So during the years these people could have balanced the factions, from huge pop inbalance, they dident...

Firstly the burden of proof isn't on me, I haven't asked for a change , and you've accused people of not playing nice, not me : )

Secondly, the more logical explanation would be that the factions are populated on the whole by people who play at certain times. AD have 3 guilds that regularly play late at night until a certain time, and then 2 DC guilds start up an hour after them. EP has one mass guild that raids during the prime time and will stay on longer if there is more things to PVDoor or else they log for the night, and I don't see them on other factions.

Of course a few people swap around, not enough to change the course of the map. No guilds do this for map play.

Thirdly, people swapping to other sides, isn't playing badly, it has been a part of ESO for years now. If they want to change it, we're powerless to stop them, but to say it is because people don't play nice is ludicrous. There's people I don't want to Emp on my faction, I'm gonna put 20 oils down. If I want to be a ***, I'll throw my scroll into the slaughterfish. These types of scenarios occur within the faction, not from faction swappers.

If anyone one can see the statisics and when people change characters and have been swtiching faction... its them... so yea, i wouldent say thats nothing
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dead campaigns? Devs stated a 30 day no CP, a 30 day CP (both locked) and I think two 7 days, not locked, the 2 IC campaigns, and the lowbie one How will there be dead campaigns?

Because if you don't play primetime nowadays every campaign other than Vivec is 100% dead, except for the occasional PvDoor group. If the pop is split, believe me, the 7 days campaign will have no one in them until primetime, and even then, maybe 2 bars at most.

Yes. The people who wanted locks were by far the most vocal and better at presenting their case. ZOS believes they will get more subs than they'll lose.

The "fix" for azura star's lag was to make it no CP. Then everyone shifter to trueflame. But, I distinctly remember players saying it was the end.

If people truly want nonlocked pvp they will switch to the unlocked campaigns. If they want locked the 30 days will stay packed. I think that will prove where quantity lies.
    But, as for the previous lock, it was easily bypassed. All you had to do ways queue with a player homed to a campaign you were locked out of. You could even cut the time to enter a locked campaign by queuing to with a player of the opposing faction.
    For every 1 player that swaps factions for good reasons, there were many more that did it for the wrong ones.
    ZOS has always prioritized casual players over the hard core, and probably will continue. 10 people paying a sub and buying crowns makes more business sense than the one player who always complains and doesn't push the community forward.

"Because if you don't play primetime nowadays every campaign other than Vivec is 100% dead, except for the occasional PvDoor group. If the pop is split, believe me, the 7 days campaign will have no one in them until primetime, and even then, maybe 2 bars at most."

I understood what I quoted. You also seem to agree that more players want a locked campaign. Because, if it was the other way the majority would shift to the unlocked campaign. This is an easy way for ZOS to determine what the majority want.

To be honest, I don't care either way. It does seem that this is a reasonable way to determine player attitudes, than to just faction lock all campaigns.

I never agreed so stop putting words in my mouth. In the case of Azuras, no one wanted to play without the cp they grinded up and there was another 30 day available. So everyone moved there instead.
    The largest day campaigns have always been considered the main campaigns since the beginning of eso by the general populace. That is not about to change. The 7 day might get more lively in NA prime but that will be it.

People keep saying "Go to the non locked server" and all of us outside of NA Prime have to keep repeating ourselves.
    There isn't a large enough population outside of NA primetime to spread over 2 seperate servers
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • Miriel
    Miriel
    ✭✭✭✭

I never agreed so stop putting words in my mouth. In the case of Azuras, no one wanted to play without the cp they grinded up and there was another 30 day available. So everyone moved there instead.
    The largest day campaigns have always been considered the main campaigns since the beginning of eso by the general populace. That is not about to change. The 7 day might get more lively in NA prime but that will be it.

People keep saying "Go to the non locked server" and all of us outside of NA Prime have to keep repeating ourselves.
    There isn't a large enough population outside of NA primetime to spread over 2 seperate servers

Yea, but again, dont blame us or ESO, blame those that faction hopped... their the sole reason why people cant have nice things...
    Edited by Miriel on May 13, 2019 6:46PM
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Yea, but again, dont blame us or ESO, blame those that faction hopped... their the sole reason why people cant have nice things...

Or you could blame the *** poor performance and ignoring PVP for years that the players that formerly filled those campaigns left for other games.
  • Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative
    If anything, this is clearly just making more players bitter about the state of PvP and will result in more perceived griefing...

The "known faction hopper" generally play EP, wouldn't they still be able to do this anyway?
    mDK will rise again.
    Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
  • Miriel
    Miriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »

Or you could blame the *** poor performance and ignoring PVP for years that the players that formerly filled those campaigns left for other games.

alot of people also left couse faction hopping, im not saying its a great solotion to lock campaigns, all i know is that what we have isnt working
    Edited by Miriel on May 13, 2019 6:54PM
  • bulbousb16_ESO
    bulbousb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you seriously suggesting they should base their server population decisions based on population during off-peak hours?

Lethal zergling
  • Miriel
    Miriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glory wrote: »
    If anything, this is clearly just making more players bitter about the state of PvP and will result in more perceived griefing...

The "known faction hopper" generally play EP, wouldn't they still be able to do this anyway?

Not as easilly, they will have to change campaigns at end of them, every 30 days... or grind up a entire new account, get hundreds of cps, find all those sets etc,get all skill popints, unless they go and buy a account, wich would then jepordice their account etc...

ANd have all their friends willing to do this, in a ageing MMO... its alot of work, i honestly dont see it, unless for the most die hard trolololo
    Edited by Miriel on May 13, 2019 6:59PM
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Alomar @ks888

If anyone one can see the statisics and when people change characters and have been swtiching faction... its them... so yea, i wouldent say thats nothing

After reading their changes to Incap on PTS 5.0.3, all assumptions that ESO know what they are doing should be thrown out the window.

Even if they did have the numbers right in front of them, I didn;t fill out a form explaining why I changed characters, so there is nothing to stop them from being just as biased in interpreting those numbers as those people who assume every switch is motivated by AP boosting, winning the campaign, or because I can only possibly be a troll on certain factions, but not others.
  • Miriel
    Miriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Alomar @ks888

After reading their changes to Incap on PTS 5.0.3, all assumptions that ESO know what they are doing should be thrown out the window.

Even if they did have the numbers right in front of them, I didn;t fill out a form explaining why I changed characters, so there is nothing to stop them from being just as biased in interpreting those numbers as those people who assume every switch is motivated by AP boosting, winning the campaign, or because I can only possibly be a troll on certain factions, but not others.

Yea but they still have made the game you play, and probably have for how many years ?... they still have far more numbers then i or you or any other arm chair game designer in these forums, im fairly sure none of u have made any AAA MMOs like ESO, so yea ?

The change as ar as i know is purely based on, since alot of people faction hopped, dont blame me or ESO, blame the people that faction hopped, and you will still be able to change faction at the end of every camapign... Faction hoppers is the sole reason why people cant have nice things...
    Edited by Miriel on May 13, 2019 7:16PM
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    alot of people also left couse faction hopping, im not saying its a great solotion to lock campaigns, all i know is that what we have isnt working

Honestly I seriously doubt that. They may have left because they believed faction swapping made the campaign un-competitive, but the reality is that if you have come to ESO for competitive PVP, you are in the wrong place.
  • Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative

Not as easilly, they will have to change campaigns at end of them, every 30 days... or grind up a entire new account, get hundreds of cps, find all those sets etc,get all skill popints, unless they go and buy a account, wich would then jepordice their account etc...

ANd have all their friends willing to do this, in a ageing MMO... its alot of work, i honestly dont see it, unless for the most die hard trolololo

Sorry to burst your bubble:
    • It's both wildly easy and cheap to create a second account and get it to level 10. From there, it would be equally as easy to 1) buy oils/whatever; 2) send them to your alt account; 3) use those to do what people are complaining about. You literally only have to be level 10 to do things like this (see the level 30 NBs chaining people off bridges)
    • People are being toxic towards faction swappers (for years). When someone on EP is toxic towards a person who plays EP and DC, these faction locks will either result in a) that multi-faction player to go DC, thus weakening the EP claim that they're so driven to accomplishing; or b) that multi-faction player goes to EP, remembers the toxic faction loyalist, and encounters disincentives to help said EP loyalist, thus weakening EP claims.

This is already seen: in this thread loyalists are calling out multi-faction players for refusing to help them achieve their faction goals. Why would these players want to help someone who is clearly harboring animosity towards them?
    mDK will rise again.

Ádamant

• Miriel
    Miriel
    ✭✭✭✭

• It's both wildly easy and cheap to create a second account and get it to level 10. From there, it would be equally as easy to 1) buy oils/whatever; 2) send them to your alt account; 3) use those to do what people are complaining about. You literally only have to be level 10 to do things like this (see the level 30 NBs chaining people off bridges)
    • People are being toxic towards faction swappers (for years). When someone on EP is toxic towards a person who plays EP and DC, these faction locks will either result in a) that multi-faction player to go DC, thus weakening the EP claim that they're so driven to accomplishing; or b) that multi-faction player goes to EP, remembers the toxic faction loyalist, and encounters disincentives to help said EP loyalist, thus weakening EP claims.

This is already seen: in this thread loyalists are calling out multi-faction players for refusing to help them achieve their faction goals. Why would these players want to help someone who is clearly harboring animosity towards them?

I guess im wrong then, and there is no problems, peopel can still faction hop easilly... then whys the fuss ?
  • Miriel
    Miriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »

Honestly I seriously doubt that. They may have left because they believed faction swapping made the campaign un-competitive, but the reality is that if you have come to ESO for competitive PVP, you are in the wrong place.

Yes you have a opinion, i have a opinion... ESO made a change based on numbers and facts they actually have...
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn’t the change based on the fact a small amount of players asked for this change while those that are against it didn’t speak out enough because they didn’t think zos would actually listen?.
  • bulbousb16_ESO
    bulbousb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn’t the change based on the fact a small amount of players asked for this change while those that are against it didn’t speak out enough because they didn’t think zos would actually listen?.
    You mean, a long time ago, when they abolished faction lock? Probably.
    Lethal zergling
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you seriously suggesting they should base their server population decisions based on population during off-peak hours?

That's not even CLOSE to what I said. I said that the 7 day is not an option if you don't play primetime and therefore, you can't base popularity on servers on what people think in this circumstance. OC hour only has enough population to take 1 server so 1 server we will still take.
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Alomar @ks888

Yea but they still have made the game you play, and probably have for how many years ?... they still have far more numbers then i or you or any other arm chair game designer in these forums, im fairly sure none of u have made any AAA MMOs like ESO, so yea ?

The change as ar as i know is purely based on, since alot of people faction hopped, dont blame me or ESO, blame the people that faction hopped, and you will still be able to change faction at the end of every camapign... Faction hoppers is the sole reason why people cant have nice things...

If you are going to use the appeal to authority fallacy, at least pick someone who is an actual authority in PvP.
    Edited by Joy_Division on May 13, 2019 8:55PM
  • Miriel
    Miriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Alomar @ks888

If you are going to use the appeal to authority fallacy, at least pick someone who is an actual authority in PvP.

mmmm id say ZOS, is a farily huge authority on the matter, they have all the info and facts...
  • Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative

I guess im wrong then, and there is no problems, peopel can still faction hop easilly... then whys the fuss ?

Because your argument is that it'll stop griefing, and in reality my point shows that all it will do is stop real PvP while still allowing griefing easily.
    mDK will rise again.

Ádamant

• Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mathematically it will be easier for one faction to hit "critical mass" during prime-time, and then we'll see the same happy-clappers who are cheering on faction locking crying about nightcapping.