Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The problem with faction lock for the veteran PvP players

• Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ranger209 wrote: »
    Mr_Walker wrote: »
    Mr_Walker wrote: »
    ks888 wrote: »
    It is possible to play for the side you're on at the time.

It's pretty clear a lot of players don't have the mental flexibility to be able to understand this.

No we have the mental flexibility to understand that there are no sides when everyone plays for all of them.

LOL, no. That's not what it means, it means my reds can play for red, my blues can play for blue, without cheating/trolling/sabotaging. My characters have sides (and fight furiously for them).

Maybe it would help if I said it's kind of like how I can play a female character despite not being in possession of any female body parts myself.

No, people who swap factions don't fight for any sides they fight for themselves, its all about them and they don't care who wins because they always win on one character or another, regardless of their anatomical make up. When you fight furiously for a faction, and 5 minutes later fight furiously against them, your not really fighting for them at all, its just for you and your close knit group of other furiously fighting faction swappers.

Actually even with the lock, I could care less about who won the campaign, but maybe it was just me. Oh wait, no it wasn't since everyone else gave up and there were only 5-10 players left vs. 150+ on two factions.

Players have and always will fight for themselves, and that's why no faction on the game is actually unified 100% nor will they always win. But with a lock they will once everyone picks the side that has the off-hours presence and most players at all times - the exact thing faction lock supports want to stop :D

Can't wait to read the forums when the lock comes. Gonna be very entertaining if ZOS doesn't make siege and/or guards stronger when the population difference is too great, or implement other systems to stop #s from always winning with zero effort. I won't be in Cyro for lock .
    Options
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elong wrote: »
    Kikke wrote: »
    The true PROBLEM with faction locks is that they cant come fast enough! GIVE THEM TODAY! Sick and tired of the factionless, begone already!

But you're happy to clear all those PVE trials you've listed in your footnote with players from other factions.

Listen there are some good responses about why faction hopping needs to be an option (which it is with the current plan by ZOS) but this is just some weird out of place ad hominem response.

Clearly no one cares about the factions where they don't matter. Though i will say One Tamriel was handled pretty poorly as one minute im fighting off the Covenant the next minute they running all around town and no one cares. At least Cadwells Silver / Gold had some weird caveat to explain it.

Anyway this is totally off track, the point is about PvP Clearly
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
    Options
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    The true PROBLEM with faction locks is that they cant come fast enough! GIVE THEM TODAY! Sick and tired of the factionless, begone already!

But you're happy to clear all those PVE trials you've listed in your footnote with players from other factions.

Listen there are some good responses about why faction hopping needs to be an option (which it is with the current plan by ZOS) but this is just some weird out of place ad hominem response.

Clearly no one cares about the factions where they don't matter. Though i will say One Tamriel was handled pretty poorly as one minute im fighting off the Covenant the next minute they running all around town and no one cares. At least Cadwells Silver / Gold had some weird caveat to explain it.

No what I mean is people don't want faction locks for PVE content, only PVP, and I don't understand why.
    Options
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No what I mean is people don't want faction locks for PVE content, only PVP, and I don't understand why.

Those damn bad apples... always spoiling everything for the rest of us. Aren’t we all playing the same game and witnessing the same shenanigans day in and day out? I suspect you know exactly why.
    Options
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Enkil wrote: »

Those damn bad apples... always spoiling everything for the rest of us. Aren’t we all playing the same game and witnessing the same shenanigans day in and day out? I suspect you know exactly why.

There's bad apples everywhere, PVE, PVP, RP...yet only PVP is stripped of the 1T idea.
    Options
  • Montimer94
    Montimer94
    ✭✭✭
    Well I always thought faction locks would be great to stop faction hoppers who change to the faction which is winning. But after hitting Rank 50 with my main and now that my friends play another faction, the problem comes: play with my faction since the last 2-3 years and where I know lots of people or play with my friends who I really want to play with.

I don’t think it’s the same changing faction because yours is losing or just for another reasons like mine, but now I realize faction locks will affect everybody in the same way!

And finally, just one fact that many people seems to forget about: it’s just a game 😁
    Options
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :#:D Such nonsense about faction hopping to balance things out. ESO PvP design favors zerging, hoarding scrolls, emperorship, and grants increasingly powerful bonuses to the already most powerful and dominating faction. The system is designed and built to disfavor and eliminate balance, and rapidly escalate and exacerbate power disparities.

There will never be balance until the devs forsake that extremely flawed design philosophy and take steps to bring about a better system. First there would need to be a paradigm shift... (is the current dev team even capable of that, and if so do they really even give a F about PvP tho?) Hey @ZOS_BrianWheeler , what do u think buddy?

I agree that a system needs a fresh idea to stop any hopping or scroll trolling but a faction lock is simply another attempt at a bandaid fix on Zeni's behalf and it just won't work.
    Edited by ellahellabella on May 12, 2019 8:24AM
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
    Options
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My vBrp group is all EP because I can't stand someone in ad or dc coming to help me complete difficult content! Faction lock pve too! :trollface:

In case the sarcasm was missed, we're all on ep from sheer luck. But wouldn't it be s*** storm for pve to suddenly have the freedom 1T gave only for half of their friends to be then unable to play with them. Wait hang on...

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
    Options
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There's bad apples everywhere, PVE, PVP, RP...yet only PVP is stripped of the 1T idea.

Wtf is the 1T idea? U coining a new phrase?

PvP has always been the neglected stepchild in ESO... many of us hoped way back in 2013ish that ESO would become the big dominant and preeminent PvP game... However, ESO’s dev’s have squandered and *** that up royally several times over...
    Edited by Enkil on May 12, 2019 8:24AM
    Options
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

PvP has always been the neglected stepchild in ESO... many of us hoped way back in 2013ish that ESO would become the big dominant and preeminent PvP game... However, ESO’s dev’s have squandered and *** that up royally several times over...

1 Tamriel was play how you want with who you want.
    Options
  • Miriel
    Miriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Miriel wrote: »
    @Alomar @ks888

If that was the case, its good that some do as you say, you want to balance the campaign, the problem is, you seem to be a very very tiny portion that want to fix it... the majority dosent do what you say you want to do... People bandwagon to the winning side, couse its to simple to do, that dosent fix the problem, it makes it worse...

sorry but the change is needed couse people cant play nice, if people dident bandwagon to the winning side, then faction locks wouldent be needed... you ofcourse isnt the issue, but as said, your not fixing the issue as is...

Where is your proof that people who play multiple factions don't play nice, and how does this stop being who don't faction swap from not playing nice?

Its my opinion that it is, there seems to be alot that share this opinion with me... but if you want proof, is probably the change comming...

Elong, what proof do you have that it isnt like this, and people dosent change factions to instantly bandwagon to the winning side, couse there is a very akward correspondance, that people just happen to leave, or a loosing side loose numbers... except people saying they want to "help"...

I mean if what you say is true, why is for example DC staking two raids during certain hours, when AD for example barely have a handfull defending back keeps, IF people wanted to even the balance they would change factions, right, i never ever see it happen... all i see is winning side being stronger

So during the years these people could have balanced the factions, from huge pop inbalance, they dident...

Firstly the burden of proof isn't on me, I haven't asked for a change , and you've accused people of not playing nice, not me : )

Secondly, the more logical explanation would be that the factions are populated on the whole by people who play at certain times. AD have 3 guilds that regularly play late at night until a certain time, and then 2 DC guilds start up an hour after them. EP has one mass guild that raids during the prime time and will stay on longer if there is more things to PVDoor or else they log for the night, and I don't see them on other factions.

Of course a few people swap around, not enough to change the course of the map. No guilds do this for map play.

Thirdly, people swapping to other sides, isn't playing badly, it has been a part of ESO for years now. If they want to change it, we're powerless to stop them, but to say it is because people don't play nice is ludicrous. There's people I don't want to Emp on my faction, I'm gonna put 20 oils down. If I want to be a ***, I'll throw my scroll into the slaughterfish. These types of scenarios occur within the faction, not from faction swappers.

The burdon on truth is on you, the change is comming and i can only asume ESO knows what their doing...

Again, you can try put this on me all you want, change is still commig, people dident use the free faction hopping to balance the gap in numbers, so there is never been any reason for faction hops, if you really want to you still can, just not easy and fast... And you can still play with friends, your choise...
    Options
  • Miriel
    Miriel
    ✭✭✭✭

you still can...

I hope you like grinding up max CP on a new account... by by faction hoppers
    Edited by Miriel on May 12, 2019 2:45PM
    Options
  • Diundriel
    Diundriel
    ✭✭✭
    btw to everyone that thinks this will make People loyal to one faction….it wont.
    we will prove that by switching every 30 days or second accounts ;) ; tho second Option gonna take some time ...
    GM of former Slack Squad PvP Raid Guild
    Our Vids:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKLwZNZlv8an4p-xNoboE7w

Characters:
    Zoe'la- AD Magplar AvA 50 x2.5
    Not Zoe'la- DC Magplar AvA 25
    Worst Healbot EU- EP Magplar AvA 20
    Diundriel- AD StamNB AvA 36
    Pugs Got Bombed- AD ManaNB AvA 36
    Cause we have dots- AD ManaSorc AvA 33
    Red Zergs Again- AD StamDen AvA 29
    Synergy Spam Bot- AD MagDK AvA 17
    Heals of Cyrodiil- AD ManaDen AvA 14
    Nawrina- DC StamDK AvA 26
    Not Ganking- StamNB PVE DD
    Stack Pls- DC ManaNB AvA 20
    Der Katzenmensch- AD AvA 30
    Der kleine Troll- DC StamDen AvA 24
    and some I deleted and new ones I am to lazy to add so well above 200 Mio AP and 6 Former Emperor Characters

PvE: multiple Flawless Conqueror Chars, vAS +2, vCloudrest +3, vRG, vKA, vCrag hms, vDSA 43,5k score ...
    Options
  • Miriel
    Miriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Diundriel wrote: »
    btw to everyone that thinks this will make People loyal to one faction….it wont.
    we will prove that by switching every 30 days or second accounts ;) ; tho second Option gonna take some time ...

enjoy grinding up a new account, with new items, and new cps..
    Edited by Miriel on May 12, 2019 4:10PM
    Options
  • Ranger209
    Ranger209
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There is nothing wrong with switching every 30 days. Pick a faction and play for it for the duration of the campaign. When the campaign starts fresh for the next cycle pick a new one. I don't think anyone wants perma faction lock, maybe a few.... It's about committing to an alliance for the duration of a campaign in a PvP system that is set up to be AvAvA.
    Options
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There is nothing wrong with switching every 30 days. Pick a faction and play for it for the duration of the campaign. When the campaign starts fresh for the next cycle pick a new one. I don't think anyone wants perma faction lock, maybe a few.... It's about committing to an alliance for the duration of a campaign in a PvP system that is set up to be AvAvA.

this^
    well said
    Options
  • Diundriel
    Diundriel
    ✭✭✭

can buy acc cheap
    GM of former Slack Squad PvP Raid Guild
    Our Vids:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKLwZNZlv8an4p-xNoboE7w

Characters:
    Zoe'la- AD Magplar AvA 50 x2.5
    Not Zoe'la- DC Magplar AvA 25
    Worst Healbot EU- EP Magplar AvA 20
    Diundriel- AD StamNB AvA 36
    Pugs Got Bombed- AD ManaNB AvA 36
    Cause we have dots- AD ManaSorc AvA 33
    Red Zergs Again- AD StamDen AvA 29
    Synergy Spam Bot- AD MagDK AvA 17
    Heals of Cyrodiil- AD ManaDen AvA 14
    Nawrina- DC StamDK AvA 26
    Not Ganking- StamNB PVE DD
    Stack Pls- DC ManaNB AvA 20
    Der Katzenmensch- AD AvA 30
    Der kleine Troll- DC StamDen AvA 24
    and some I deleted and new ones I am to lazy to add so well above 200 Mio AP and 6 Former Emperor Characters

PvE: multiple Flawless Conqueror Chars, vAS +2, vCloudrest +3, vRG, vKA, vCrag hms, vDSA 43,5k score ...
    Options
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd happily have it. It's odd how it is, but at least doesn't impact play beyond a bit of RP / 'Mersion. And i think you might be being pundantic
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
    Options
  • Miriel
    Miriel
    ✭✭✭✭

can buy acc cheap

Then there isnt any problems, i dont mind people choosing their side every 30days...
    Options
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t know why people are acting as if a lot of the things you guys complain about doesn’t happen with faction loyalist too. The only valid argument is swapping to the winning side.

I’ve seen players troll or just farm the scroll, not help crown or defend emperorship, keyboard fight in area chat, boost off opposing players, set down the max siege etc.

All of that done by people who only play one faction. Thinking that’ll just stop is simply being delusional.
    Options
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well said.. I have toons on all 3 and if I get sick of one, or if they are zerging too much and doing stupid crap, upon campaign reset, I’ll play on a different one. This is not some draconian change some make it out to be.. you can hop as much as u want, just within defined and sensible timeframes (after the campaign window ends)... that’s how it should have been from the get-go.

Edited by Enkil on May 12, 2019 10:55PM
    Options
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

you still can...

I hope you like grinding up max CP on a new account... by by faction hoppers

It's sad that you seem to almost be reveling in it. FYI I don't faction hop, so I won't be grinding a new account. Unless you count 9 months on another faction as hopping.

I think it's been proven in this and other threads that Faction RPers are the most toxic people in this game.

It is what it is, I'm done with this debate.
    Options
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

People who think anything will change...lmao

Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
    Options
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

And if I face them in cyro it is kill or be killed. Pleasantries can be done later.
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
    Options
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NirnStorm wrote: »
    Dead campaigns? Devs stated a 30 day no CP, a 30 day CP (both locked) and I think two 7 days, not locked, the 2 IC campaigns, and the lowbie one How will there be dead campaigns?

Because if you don't play primetime nowadays every campaign other than Vivec is 100% dead, except for the occasional PvDoor group. If the pop is split, believe me, the 7 days campaign will have no one in them until primetime, and even then, maybe 2 bars at most.

Yes. The people who wanted locks were by far the most vocal and better at presenting their case. ZOS believes they will get more subs than they'll lose.

Alright then, time to make some noise Joy <3

The "fix" for azura star's lag was to make it no CP. Then everyone shifter to trueflame. But, I distinctly remember players saying it was the end.

If people truly want nonlocked pvp they will switch to the unlocked campaigns. If they want locked the 30 days will stay packed. I think that will prove where quantity lies.
    But, as for the previous lock, it was easily bypassed. All you had to do ways queue with a player homed to a campaign you were locked out of. You could even cut the time to enter a locked campaign by queuing to with a player of the opposing faction.
    For every 1 player that swaps factions for good reasons, there were many more that did it for the wrong ones.
    ZOS has always prioritized casual players over the hard core, and probably will continue. 10 people paying a sub and buying crowns makes more business sense than the one player who always complains and doesn't push the community forward.
    Options
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NirnStorm wrote: »
    Dead campaigns? Devs stated a 30 day no CP, a 30 day CP (both locked) and I think two 7 days, not locked, the 2 IC campaigns, and the lowbie one How will there be dead campaigns?

Because if you don't play primetime nowadays every campaign other than Vivec is 100% dead, except for the occasional PvDoor group. If the pop is split, believe me, the 7 days campaign will have no one in them until primetime, and even then, maybe 2 bars at most.

Yes. The people who wanted locks were by far the most vocal and better at presenting their case. ZOS believes they will get more subs than they'll lose.

Alright then, time to make some noise Joy <3

The "fix" for azura star's lag was to make it no CP. Then everyone shifter to trueflame. But, I distinctly remember players saying it was the end.

If people truly want nonlocked pvp they will switch to the unlocked campaigns. If they want locked the 30 days will stay packed. I think that will prove where quantity lies.
    But, as for the previous lock, it was easily bypassed. All you had to do ways queue with a player homed to a campaign you were locked out of. You could even cut the time to enter a locked campaign by queuing to with a player of the opposing faction.
    For every 1 player that swaps factions for good reasons, there were many more that did it for the wrong ones.
    ZOS has always prioritized casual players over the hard core, and probably will continue. 10 people paying a sub and buying crowns makes more business sense than the one player who always complains and doesn't push the community forward.

Did you read the comment you're quoting?

"Because if you don't play primetime nowadays every campaign other than Vivec is 100% dead, except for the occasional PvDoor group. If the pop is split, believe me, the 7 days campaign will have no one in them until primetime, and even then, maybe 2 bars at most."

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact

Aldmeri Dominion

Daggerfall Covernant
    Options
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like to challenge whoever made this call to spend one month doing the following:

1. Pick 1/3 of your friends to socialize with. You may not spend any time with the other 2/3 until after the month is up.
    2. Eat the same food for every meal for that entire month.
    3. Wear the same outfit for that entire month.

If you can do that and then *honestly* tell me you had fun doing it, I will accept that someone may have actually put some thought into the impact.
    Options
  • synnerman
    synnerman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Been here since Beta and can't wait for faction locks to return. If you want to play with your "friends" then go on another campaign. I have seen whole grps of players even guilds hop over to attempt to influence 2nd place gaining ground on them when 2nd place focuses 3rd.
    It may be socializing for a few but blame those who have spoilt it for you. Guilds relogging, scroll takers who grab and hand it to their mates on the faction they have relogged from, idiots who have no life who relog just to troll zone and players. Well those people will now have to make a choice 30 days of doing that or stay on their main / original faction and play.

Yes I agree it won't stop it all as some people really have no life whatsoever but its a good start.
    Options
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Last night in Vivec on PC NA a certain well-know faction hopper and his group put down friendly attacker oils on the ground at the last Emperor keep to prevent a friend in my guild from becoming Emperor right before the campaign was reset. The only reason they would do such a thing is so that EP would not have Emperor when they relog into one of the other factions after the reset. Faction locks would prevent this from happening in the first place and I for one can't wait for them to be implemented next month.
    Edited by Ahtu on May 13, 2019 11:27AM
    Options
  • ks888
    ks888
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Ahtu You got trolled by your own faction, thus proving that faction locks are pointless.

If you simply want to roll over an uncontested map to get emperor, why not try one of those great alternative servers that faction loyalist want those who wish to have flexibility to be relegated to?

Yeah it was a jerk move, but it's also a jerk move to support those who have actively said they don't care if the game is playable or enjoyable for anyone else and actively attempt to faction stack multiple nights a week. This same person also thinks it's ok to throw out incredibly personal insults. It's one thing to say potato, pug, or call a game move dumb, but it's uncool to, for instance, call a random player a *** in zone. Your "friends" are guilty of this too.

I'm not denying it was a jerk move either (although we honestly thought he had gotten emp once already so felt sorta bad if he didn't). I'm not denying friends of mine have said some bad things, but we also worked very had for the faction too, only to get hate whispers every day from the faction loyal crowd just for AP farming on a resource for a couple of hours on one our guild days where we decided to play DC for a change of pace. It's kind of exhausting at this point. Damned if we do, damned if we don't.

Fast forward to this weekend where I worked my tail off one morning (my dogs woke me up early and I was bored) so I was running a pug group, on EP mind you, to keep DC from rolling over an uncontested map, only to have those same people that I was helping hours before send me salt. So I try to help maintain balance, but it doesn't matter what I do, because as soon as our small group of 8 decide to hop on DC for a portion of my playtime, that works means nothing and the hate tells come in. The only reason EP wasn't pushed to their gates this past Saturday, before you logged in @Ahtu, was because my group and one other worked together to keep it from happening. Yet time and time again, you and many others harp on the "faction hopping" issue. We can't win either way. Your camp has made up their minds that we're all elitist who never work for the faction under any circumstances (even though we really don't care about the campaign rewards).

So it's whatever. I try to help I get hate, I play another faction I get hate, I question a siege I get hate. Meh. I tried and since I'm going on vaca in a week *shrug*. At the end of the day, it's a game and this loss of flexibility to play with those I wish to spend time around might just be a reason to spend more time on a different game. So good day sir.

DC NA - Norri - Khole RIP - [Mostly Outnumbered]** I have too many toons **RIP every alt I deleted - where am I? what year is it?
    Options