The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Jay-Zina Bruno

• Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Using our context clues we can easily determine that the "lag" comment is in reference to the speed of downloading the patch, not Gina suddenly turning evil and mocking people about game performance issues. Let's all relax.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
    Options
  • Sanctuary_Reaper
    Sanctuary_Reaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whilst i did have a laugh at the line and im sure like many others do, dont think that Gina intended to mock anyone or issues, with the way the community is with current issue's regarding lag, it probably was bad timing at best, but still funny.

Dont give up your day job Gina, as in comedy timing is everything.
    Options
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You dont have to laugh, but if you are getting emotional over this you need to find life or at least different game ASAP. Lag is here to stay. I take laughing over crying over it, because it will never go away and I dont need to read twice a month about working on it, when I know it wont go away.
    Options
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Whilst i did have a laugh at the line and im sure like many others do, dont think that Gina intended to mock anyone or issues, with the way the community is with current issue's regarding lag, it probably was bad timing at best, but still funny.

I blame the lag
    Options
  • Sanctuary_Reaper
    Sanctuary_Reaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rake wrote: »

I blame the lag

Nice to see someone got the timing is everything reference.
    Options
  • Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe the mods take jokes too far too?

Every time they close a thread for petty reasons, they thank us for our understanding. How do they still presume our understanding?

tenor.gif?itemid=3416908
    giphy.gif
    TRGU.gif
    Options
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo

I don't get it ...
    confused24.gif
    Options
  • Mister_DMC
    Mister_DMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be fair though I got 99 problems and playing ESO ain't one...
    Options
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
    Options
  • Derbforgaill
    Derbforgaill
    ✭✭✭
    This isn't funny. @ZOS_GinaBruno better play the game before she makes any more comments like this. Because if she actually played this game, she'd know that the game is riddled with lag. Try doing a 20v20 kind of battle in Cyrodill and then see how you feel about making lag jokes.
    Options
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not familiar with the song.

*shrugs
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
    Options
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gina references this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go8ljH1P3_0

Now she feeling like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkFDyzp2FiU

And I'm just saying, maybe should have made a phone call and got some advice before posting @ZOS_GinaBruno

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqq1lnMR3gQ
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
    Options
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dojohoda wrote: »

*shrugs

https://genius.com/Jay-z-99-problems-lyrics
    Options
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Burtan wrote: »
    Making fun of customers is always good for business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syV2LkGpQB0
    Options
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This isn't funny. @ZOS_GinaBruno better play the game before she makes any more comments like this. Because if she actually played this game, she'd know that the game is riddled with lag. Try doing a 20v20 kind of battle in Cyrodill and then see how you feel about making lag jokes.

The horror of making jokes about lag, what does she think this is the 1940s. These things should never be joked about and hopefully she’s put on some sort of lag appreciation course to prevent such a deplorable thing from happening again.
    Options
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

20v20? What do you expect when you have the entire server population fighting in one battle?
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
    Options
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dojohoda wrote: »

*shrugs

https://genius.com/Jay-z-99-problems-lyrics

Thank you for linking the lyrics.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
    Options
  • OFFL1MIT
    OFFL1MIT
    ✭✭✭
    Hahaha Gina as always blasting good jokes B)
    Options
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, thanks for linking the song in question. Now I know why I am unfamiliar with it.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
    Options
  • Derbforgaill
    Derbforgaill
    ✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »

20v20? What do you expect when you have the entire server population fighting in one battle?

You obviously don't PvP either
    Options
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @derbforgaill

best to not question people you don't know son. You even lift bro? Cashmeousside
    Options
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yodased wrote: »

40 players for the whole server? Have you ever been into Vivec?
    Options
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy jesus you people literally do not have a sense of humor. Go outside, visit other humans, talk to them, understand that words can be used to make you think or to make you smile.

giphy.gif

Let me explain myself to the mentally unfit.

It was a joke, I was obviously using a very small number to allude to the fact that pvp is not an important part of the game and that the population is dwindling, circling the drain, wait can't say that because you may think I'm talking about a bathtub.

You would think that this is some kind of quantum theory board and not a discussion board about a video game.

If you got insulted by reading my comments, you probably need to readjust your take things to serious controls.

Here, watch this, see if you can muster some positivity and maybe utilize the muscle to make a smile and not an outraged frown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc_L2Kdg9w8
    Options
  • Khaleesi8688
    Khaleesi8688
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @ZOS_GinaBruno You helped me decide what music to listen to today!
    Options
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @ZOS_GinaBruno You helped me decide what music to listen to today!

#MeToo
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=l7TWLxCIgwE
    headbanger.gif

Edited by SirAndy on December 10, 2018 7:03PM
    Options
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fact that some people take a silly tongue-in-cheeks joke like that, and twists it around to something offensive, is beyond ridiculous.
    Nighren - The Shadow Striker
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com
    Options
  • TheMythicDawn
    TheMythicDawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Community Manager Antagonizer
    Options
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not so funny. But I'm ok, I already gave up waiting that zos will improve game performance...
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
    Options
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Putting the joke aside for a moment...
    Playability issues such as lag and disconnects are not just a PVP problem.

Many of us seem to like the game enough to play it anyway; I do. I'd like to participate in trials, but I heard that murkmire broke them. I would like to run VMA, but others report lag there, last year and recently. Everytime I go to murkmire, I will eventually experience lag.

PVP is much worse, but it's not the only place... It's the entire game.

K, back to the "joke".
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm just a thought that has occurred to this one.

The reaction to this small joke - is this perhaps a glimpse of the reasons they don't communicate so much?

It is hard to talk honestly and in a good way if your humorous intentions are met with a mob and a pitchfork.

There is only an 'us' and a 'them' if you make it so.

Most of them are probably human, some may be orcs perhaps but let them breathe a bit.

No one steps out of their front door if they expect to find a riot there no.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    Options
This discussion has been closed.