Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Solving AotP

• Ruckly
    Ruckly
    ✭✭✭✭
    This might be the governing reason why this is even a thing:

https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/fallout-76

A company got caught trying to use a franchise as a selling point finally.

There is some good news. A re-make of arguably the best PC game ever made although its release date might not be for a while yet. I put my stamp of approval on this whatever that is worth:

https://playwarcraft3.com/en-us/
    Edited by Ruckly on December 3, 2018 10:28PM
    Options
  • evivnada
    evivnada
    ✭✭
    But its common knowledge that AotP runs primetime...
    Pretty easy to blame a small part of EP that doesn't even run every day for the lack of teamwork/incompetence of your factions players.
    Options
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ruckly wrote: »
    frozywozy wrote: »
    This thread if totally worthless. The guy is up on his high heels being praised by his hundreds men guild and feeling good about it. The entire world would go down and he would not change a thing because of how good he feels with so many people behind him supporting his behaviors, good or bad.

As a member of dracarys you can't possibly support him. The lag radiates everywhere and the people who it affects the most are the people most invested in ESO. Other people who have a couple CP toons and come and go it's not the end of the world we can play other games do other things or even play a different time slot. You won't have anyone left to fight except newly minted lvl 50s who don't have a clue about anything.

wat
    Edited by frozywozy on December 4, 2018 12:44AM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
    Options
  • Ruckly
    Ruckly
    ✭✭✭✭
    This thread if totally worthless. The guy is up on his high heels being praised by his hundreds men guild and feeling good about it. The entire world would go down and he would not change a thing because of how good he feels with so many people behind him supporting his behaviors, good or bad.

As a member of dracarys you can't possibly support him. The lag radiates everywhere and the people who it affects the most are the people most invested in ESO. Other people who have a couple CP toons and come and go it's not the end of the world we can play other games do other things or even play a different time slot. You won't have anyone left to fight except newly minted lvl 50s who don't have a clue about anything.

wat

Your signature says you're a member. You are in the same faction.
    Options
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

wat

Ok but I don't understand why you think I'm a supporter of their behaviors.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
    Options
  • Ruckly
    Ruckly
    ✭✭✭✭
    evivnada wrote: »
    But its common knowledge that AotP runs primetime...
    Pretty easy to blame a small part of EP that doesn't even run every day for the lack of teamwork/incompetence of your factions players.

I think the lag bombing resulted in carpet bagging. Eventually at some point their won't be teamwork because there won't be a team as another person said in this thread. Incompetence resulting from a 3bar-->locked pop vs 2 bars barely. I don't see DC players who have stopped playing ESO because of lag as incompetent. If they don't like what they see they look at something else.

This has lost relevance though since it has been stated that a 96 man raid is going to be fielded. Cyrodill is a fancy chat room now. We did squeeze 3 close campaigns out of it and it was a lot of fun. Now; who cares?
    Options
  • Ruckly
    Ruckly
    ✭✭✭✭

wat

Ok but I don't understand why you think I'm a supporter of their behaviors.

Never mind it's a long thread lots of stuff coming from everywhere. You want the thread closed IMO there should be more transparency. Not you but others have tried different tactics to derail the thread it can be difficult to keep score.
    Options
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why dont we all just run EP characters. THen we can paint the map red 24/7 and have nothing to do but sit in keeps and stare at each other?
    Beta tester November 2013
    Options
  • Ruckly
    Ruckly
    ✭✭✭✭
    _Crow wrote: »
    Ok, so I think all the triggered peeps need some info so they can stop foaming at the mouth ❤️, even though poking fun is entertaining as hell 😉.

We run for 2 hours.... 4 days a week..... Lol. This whole thread... For a guild that runs for 8 out of the 168 hour week... HAHAHAHA! and we split up, and pickup from zone, and we have no required builds.

Odd that a lot of the "elite" groups out there on AD and DC run longer then we do, have required builds, stack with other guilds, and have played together longer, yet can't even take on a guild that doesn't play that much, picks up randoms in zone, and requires nothing but being in chat... Hmm....

And people have been fighting huge zergs for years! I have seen Drac wipe groups bigger then ours consistently... So why can't you guys? :/

As a mad man, who casteth firebrands, arrowes, and death: So is the man that deciueth his neighbour, & sayth, Am not I in sport?

Proverbs 26:18-19

Don't even bother with this. This post in response to the OP.
    Options
  • Pain In The Axe
    Pain In The Axe
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, so I think all the triggered peeps need some info so they can stop foaming at the mouth ❤️, even though poking fun is entertaining as hell 😉.

We run for 2 hours.... 4 days a week..... Lol. This whole thread... For a guild that runs for 8 out of the 168 hour week... HAHAHAHA! and we split up, and pickup from zone, and we have no required builds.

Odd that a lot of the "elite" groups out there on AD and DC run longer then we do, have required builds, stack with other guilds, and have played together longer, yet can't even take on a guild that doesn't play that much, picks up randoms in zone, and requires nothing but being in chat... Hmm....

And people have been fighting huge zergs for years! I have seen Drac wipe groups bigger then ours consistently... So why can't you guys? :/

Because optimization is for naught if the lag caused by so many players in one spot causes these more skilled players to either crash on spot lowering their small group size even further or keeps them from using abilities in the small time window that is afforded for us to kill the pugs before the damage is out healed by the significant number advantage your guild generally holds over the other alliances in most cases. Matching the numbers you run in 80v80 conflict causes lag and frustration on both sides and would be even worse. Its not a matter if these elite groups can wipe your group, because trust me we can... but unfortunatly server performance keeps us from using some of the strategies and tools we use from doing it as consistent as we'd like to such as sieges not firing, Ult Delay, Health bar desync, game not able to calculate damage on time) and so on.
    ESO STREAM TEAM MEMBER
    TWITCH PARTNER
    CERTIFIED CHAD
    Options
  • GlorphNoldorin
    GlorphNoldorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do you feel the need to run a 72+ group? Does combat require it? Is it win at all cost?

Your group may only run for a few hours a day or whatever, however looking at the campaign population.......seems to be a lot of people leaving pvp.

I'm sure the campaign numbers dont only reflect your contribution, there is also the incessant bugs and lag that have made pvp so much less appealing than it has ever been ( at least in PC NA vivec especially in us pime time)
    Options
  • courier
    courier
    ✭✭✭

Are you really that thick headed? Have you read any of the posts that you didn't type yourself?
    Options
  • barshemm
    barshemm
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know man. The other night I responded to KC going blue and crashed when I got there. I logged in and the door was down already.

I went inside and I saw more EP in that courtyard than I've ever seen in one place before.

Based on zone chat, AP was in 2 places at once.

I stuck around for the AP, basically just able to use light attacks and streak to fight because of skill delay, nothing was working.

Sent a whisper to a DC who doesn't really like me to apologize for being a part of that. He said they bombed half the EP but more just kept coming.

I have fought against drac, Omni, pd/gd, il, td, domdom etc etc. Nothing like the lag when AP is running. It's a server crippling numbers advantage.

I think the only guild that had run close to AP numbers was IA.
    Options
  • BloodBeast_ESO
    BloodBeast_ESO
    ✭✭✭

couldn't have said it better myself bro
    Options
  • Haashhtaag
    Haashhtaag
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Perhaps now because your group has a bunch of earthgore a to go along with the 15-20 magplars
    Options
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Frozy’s comments in this thread have made pretty clear that he does not support the AotP playstyle, I think he’s merely pointing out that this thread is pointless. Nothing said here will change anything because Crow and co. enjoy hearing how much they ruin the game for others, even others in their own faction.

So...Sotha?
    Edited by Reverb on December 4, 2018 3:23PM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    Options
  • Wrathmane
    Wrathmane
    ✭✭✭

I've been pvping since launch..... only EP toons..... these groups can clear you if the game worked properly, but when they approach your 3 raids and 60% to 70% of their group freeze and crash to the login screen leaving only 30% - 40% of their original group to try to fight in an environment where barely any of their skills work, ulti's won't work, health bars desyc, is it a surprise that they can't win? And does that make you feel like your good at the game when you win using server performance as a weapon?

I'm your team mate out there and you actually do the same to me as well, and your laughing about it! I love how you find it entertaining that you are ruining the game for both your opponents and your allies alike.

Zergs have been around since launch there is no doubt about it, but I can't remember one as big as yours coming from either faction. Your strategy is ruining the game, more and more players will stop logging in then what will you do? There will be no AP for anyone if all the keeps are Red and there are non DC or AD to fight and your and your 100+ man zerg can stand in Arrius and RP dance all by yourselves.

I don't know what ZOS can do? Open another 30 day campaign the same as vivec? Whats to stop AotP from just going there?
    and it would just dilute the population over two campaigns, and make good fights even harder to find.

All I know is I logged on last night for 30 min saw what the map looked like hear AotP say they were starting up and promptly logged off.
    Sha'ria Wrathmane - Belora Wrathmane - Leora Wrathmane
    Former Head of Recruitment for Vokundein
    Options
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raid (Zerg) Leaders be like :

"Lol yeah man our guild is really awesome we barely even run that much but people can't wipe us we've been doing so well lately even for just being a bunch of noobs idk what is it with these elite groups that think they're so good they can't even kill us lol"

*gets asked to fight with even numbers where its not 30+ v10*

"wow calm down bro if you want even numbers just go to bgs its not my fault you can't kill our full raid with your five people clearly you need to l2play lol do you even put points on the scoreboard? didn't think so scrub let me know when you've won a campaign then we can talk"

Edited by Joshlenoir on December 4, 2018 3:36PM
    Options
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »

"wow calm down bro if you want even numbers just go to bgs its not my fault you can't kill our full raid with your five people clearly you need to l2play lol do you even put points on the scoreboard? didn't think so scrub let me know when you've won a campaign then we can talk"

Nah man stacking overwhelming numbers is “tactics and logic” to them. That’s why you just gotta catch em open world before they fill up their raids. I got lucky enough to get just that the other day. 4v8 GvG, us vs an AoTP group with some of their core members (read: not pugs). Needless to say, EZ clap.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
    Options
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    CyrusArya wrote: »

Nah man stacking overwhelming numbers is “tactics and logic” to them. That’s why you just gotta catch em open world before they fill up their raids. I got lucky enough to get just that the other day. 4v8 GvG, us vs an AoTP group with some of their core members (read: not pugs). Needless to say, EZ clap.

Clearly, you only won because they weren't in broken "1vX" builds like you guys, surely if they had seventh legion on you would've lost !
    Options
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :insightful:
    Options
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    72, oh my god...

72?that's the entire server population in pvp vivec in all 3 alliances at primetime on my server :lol:
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
    Options
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Clearly, you only won because they weren't in broken "1vX" builds like you guys, surely if they had seventh legion on you would've lost !

There is no such thing as a broken 1vsx build. There are good builds for beeing self sufficient and good group builds. Each build can be strong in 1 situation and weak in another. What matters mostly is player experience levels & situational awareness. And that he knows his setups strengths and weaknesses and fights to his strengths.
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
    Options
  • Thoragaal
    Thoragaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why all the strawman arguments and projections?
    If the situation is as bad as you make it seem, you don't need to do it. Make proper arguments!
    You're only risking derailing the thread if you don't. Go ventilate your frustration at a tree or something if you can't handle it.
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
    "I've always wanted to kick a duck up the arse" -Karl Pilkington, on the question what he'd do if it was the last day on earth.
    Options
  • Haashhtaag
    Haashhtaag
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We 6v20d AoTP for about 10-15 minutes around Dclaw one day then all of a sudden 40 plus came and wiped us then tbagged
    Options
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thoragaal wrote: »
    If the situation is as bad as you make it seem, you don't need to do it. Make proper arguments!
    You're only risking derailing the thread if you don't. Go ventilate your frustration at a tree or something if you can't handle it.

You don't even play on the NA server, to be fair, I'm not sure how any of this concerns you.
    Options
  • Mickydanz
    Mickydanz
    ✭✭✭
    I take it back, this is extremely annoying 3 disconnects because a 40+ zerg approaches me. Army of the pact is ruining my play time. You guys are amazingly skilled players. my salt is real very annoying.
    Cropsford Mayor
    Options
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    I think the solution, at least temporarily, would be to create another server, with similar campaign, 30 days.
    Options
  • Thoragaal
    Thoragaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elong wrote: »
    Thoragaal wrote: »

You don't even play on the NA server, to be fair, I'm not sure how any of this concerns you.

Because I'd like to see a solution to the lag that comes along with a huge zerg.
    PC/EU has been having lag and disconnects for several years already to the point where people no longer play in the evening (I'm one of them). AotP isn't gonna call it quits just because others finds it annoyiong, it's pretty obvious. So the solution needs to be found somewhere else. That solution could also help the PC/EU server.
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
    "I've always wanted to kick a duck up the arse" -Karl Pilkington, on the question what he'd do if it was the last day on earth.
    Options
  • Ruckly
    Ruckly
    ✭✭✭✭
    It looks like the damage is done and maybe irreversible. Imagine if dracarys didn't have an omni or a fantasia or an iron legion or a guardians of daggerfall to fight? What would they do during their raid schedule? Mow down pick up groups over and over? That would get boring.

I stopped zone generaling about a week into a campaign maybe when I saw no one had a solution to lag bombing. (This thread was created on the first day after the campaign after the fist score tick seeing if anyone had any idea what to do). I think a week later another zone general stopped. Now I'm not sure I don't play this campaign very much anymore it doesn't seem much information gets passed around. Without a DC to oppose EP I don't think AD can do much because it is a three way campaign and EP was always the strongest faction. I'm going to take a wild guess that lag bombing which was relentless day after day at the start of the campaign might have been scaled down and might be phased out at some point like it never existed. That sounds good in theory if it didn't wreck DC prime-time. The person who thought lag bombing was the greatest thing ever is clearly dumb. The simple reason why is EP now has what to fight? and the carpet baggers are going to pile into EP prime-time. And if EP turtles scrolls during prime-time which was their preferred method 4 campaigns ago it will get boring quick. There is no scroll reset rule for prime-time.

And people who think this is a whiny thread are completely clueless. The thread was created on the first day of the campaign after the first score tick anticipating the damage that could be done. At this point the only way I see a return to anything relevant is resetting the scrolls to 1 point value which removes a dynamic which worked well for a while but it only takes one bad actor to completely wreck a good game. I've seen it done many times. They think they are smarter than everyone and blam game sucks.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.