Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Summerfall Event

• Feindrah
    Feindrah
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    New teaser image just tweeted out.

9sSxYTt.jpg

I haven't purchased summerset yet, but if this is a free reward i'm in!
    Guess i'll wait until tommorrow when we have more information.
    PC/NA
    Khajiit Magplar
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Theyve been advertising the mount and pet, but this morning they finally revealed the house to be what looks like the Psijiic House but I could be very off with that one. Havent really looked at that particular house much because I wasnt interested.

Can anyone confirm if this house has been datamined already?
    Edited by Korah_Eaglecry on September 17, 2018 2:12PM
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SantieClaws @Merlin13KAGL the catch is probably to own Summerset and Morrowind or something.

Like how we had the Nix-Ox only for those who owned or purchased during a period of time. My guess would be it's something like that again to drive sales on the content.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • angelncelestine
    angelncelestine
    ✭✭✭✭

9sSxYTt.jpg

O.o I sure hope this isn’t an RNG based reward.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's that, or the participation requirement to unlock it for all is going to be so insanely high that it won't really matter.

They're trying to bring more people to the game (one of the 'requirements,' I suspect) and trying to induce more sales (since you clearly need the Summerset chapter to participate.)
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »

9sSxYTt.jpg

Is that the Alinor Townhouse? If so that's great news for me - I've been planning to get it for my crafter and sorcerer, but it's a lot of gold for me so it's going to be a very long time before I can afford it.

That’s the Psijic Grand Villa o.O
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn nice ZoS
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • Numerikuu
    Numerikuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok... I want to be hyped, but what's the catch? Something tells me there's gonna be a rather big catch.

P.S: Nooo way in oblivion they're gonna give away Indrik mounts guys. It's gonna be that fugly psijic tron horse.
    Edited by Numerikuu on September 17, 2018 2:20PM
  • menathradiel
    menathradiel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Theyve been advertising the mount and pet, but this morning they finally revealed the house to be what looks like the Psijiic House but I could be very off with that one. Havent really looked at that particular house much because I wasnt interested.

It's the Psijic Villa in Artaeum. I've played around with it on PTS.
    Edited by menathradiel on September 18, 2018 12:15AM
    Tank Girl
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, thats pretty impressive. What's the catch?
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit is wondering if we might ned to reach a certain number of daily quests perhaps?

Pure speculation of course. Just the one thing this one she can think of that can be totted up numerically yes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Feindrah
    Feindrah
    ✭✭✭
    If it's RNG based where only so many might get this, then count me out. However if it's something like getting achivements/quests/etc. then this would be a great way to get more people to buy (depending how hard requirements are/how long the event lasts)
    PC/NA
    Khajiit Magplar
  • DenniMyuu
    DenniMyuu
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm curious to see what house is included

It's the Psijic Villa in Artaeum. I've played around with it on PTS.

It's not just datamined. You can already go to the villa on live if you go inside the College of Psijics and to the right up the stairs and through the door.
    Possessed Myuutikora | Argonian | Templar | Healer | Master Angler • Goddess Goni | Argonian | Warden | Healer
    » vMSA Flawless • vDSA • vHRC HM • vAA HM • vSO HM • vMOL HM • vHOF HM • vAS +2 • vCR +3 • vBRP «

» finally retired | Goni & Guar ♥ « | » PC EU Vivec « | » since beta «
  • Harrdarrzarr
    Harrdarrzarr
    ✭✭✭
    Give them time to announce stuff themselves plz
  • angelncelestine
    angelncelestine
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope it’s not like that dungeon event they had where there was a possibility of winning all sorts of houses, but the chance to win was so slim it may as well of not been included in the loot table. BTW did anyone ever hear of anyone winning the houses? I know there was a post that someone won the mounts, but I don’t remember seeing that anyone won the houses.
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I visited that villa once. It's huge and has an amazing view of the ocean.
  • Numerikuu
    Numerikuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inb4 rng lotto reward~
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But this is 2018, we have to scrutinise and freak out just from the preview pictures. :tongue:

Khajiit is wondering if we might ned to reach a certain number of daily quests perhaps?

Pure speculation of course. Just the one thing this one she can think of that can be totted up numerically yes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Not a bad train of thought though.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The house was available for preview on the PTS (it might even be available to preview on live).
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on September 17, 2018 2:49PM
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But this is 2018, we have to scrutinise and freak out just from the preview pictures. :tongue:

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Not a bad train of thought though.

Also this is the most fun part of their job as gods yes.

Watching the travellers try to untangle their plans and plots and interpret the signs and signals.

A little more for the modern traveller than reading entrails yes but sometimes no less puzzling, if a little less messy.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • menathradiel
    menathradiel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I visited that villa once. It's huge and has an amazing view of the ocean.

The view is spectacular!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Didn't the datamined stuff say it was connected to the Summerset Pathfinder achievement? Maybe it will be three different achievements for the three rewards?
    Tank Girl
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about you negatives Nancy's and Nathan's try waiting to see how you can receive the rewards before you start your typical doom and gloom nonsense.
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Numerikuu wrote: »
    Inb4 rng lotto reward~
    WTF is the point in "InB4's," honestly? It's like the text equivalent of "Bob was here."

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my theory is that it could possibly be a decorating contest. do something in psijic style or alinor style or something - and winner gets Villa for free, while everyone else can buy it for a limited time.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still honestly not that interested, yes i understand free but housing is a large drain in ESO, at least for me.
  • EvilCroc
    EvilCroc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grand Psijic Villa as free event present? ZOS = Greed. Can't believe.
    But all my 15 toons are ready for getting Summerset Pathfinder achievement anyway.
  • FreshlyB8ked
    FreshlyB8ked
    ✭✭✭✭
    Let's just hope we don't have to kill Keelsplitter to earn the reward ;)
  • TwilightAngel_89
    I'm excited for this 😄always nice getting free goodies
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Events and festivals of all kinds are most welcome yes.

Apart from the Kick the Khajiit world cup - that was a very bad month …

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

I so agree. My foot still hurts!!!
    Edited by Wreuntzylla on September 17, 2018 3:38PM
  • TwilightAngel_89
    EvilCroc wrote: »
    Grand Psijic Villa as free event present? ZOS = Greed. Can't believe.
    But all my 15 toons are ready for getting Summerset Pathfinder achievement anyway.
    I don't even have this achievement on one character yet lol