Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Summerfall Event

• Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yaaaaaaaaay I love non PVP events! :grin:

Why? I already have over 2M Tel Vars :D I really like IC event :D
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit has a thought.

If we must achieve a total number who have completed the relevant achievement yes will it count also if the apprentices help?

Or will it only count for one traveller for each account?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I guess 'Summerset' did not sell well
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • jainiadral
    jainiadral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ooo, neat! This sounds like fun :)
  • Tatanko
    Tatanko
    ✭✭✭✭
    We know everyone's really excited about the Summerfall Event, and we can't wait to unveil everything! We'll have exact details for the entire event on our website soon. :)
    Thanks for the confirmation. Definitely excited for this event and more like it! :)
    Silvanus the Gilded
    Merchant, Scholar, and Benefactor
    Imperial Templar - PC/NA
    Learn More
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe this will be when the female Alinor outfits finally hit the Crown Store!!!!
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit has a thought.

If we must achieve a total number who have completed the relevant achievement yes will it count also if the apprentices help?

Or will it only count for one traveller for each account?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

only guessing santie, but since the achievement is character-specific, i'd think that each toon that gets the achievement during the event will count...also, I hope that the qualifying factor is just completing the achievement, and not having to hit all of the locations of the achievement during the event...since there's no way to un-discover a location

• NoTimeToWait
    NoTimeToWait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! Finally an exploration event! I really like the treasure finding mechanic in eso (when you don't need to find BA motif pages). Maybe some treasure chest event next time would be nice, where you would get much better rewards from chests!
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    B0SSzombie wrote: »
    I wonder if the "Pet and Mount" rewards for the event (Not the Solar Arc Dwarven Spider you get from the newsletter sign-up, but the stuff from the actual event rewards) are either of the Indrik Mount+Pet pairs that were datamined before Summerset came out?

So maybe the Luminous Indrik Mount and Illustrious Indrik Pet,
    aw_crwn_mounts_luminousindrik_1x1.jpg
    aw_crwn_pets_indrikillustrious_1x1.jpg

or the Dawnwood Indrik Mount and Springtide Indrik Pet?
    aw_crwn_mounts_dawnwoodindrik_1x1.jpg
    aw_crwn_pets_springtideindrik_1x1.jpg

And what could the home possibly be? A free house? I can't imagine it would be something significantly large. Maybe something closer to the Apartment size?

I'd say we get maybe the yellow one now if its the Indrik and the other will be the one with the event tickets, at least my guess
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • ruikkarikun
    ruikkarikun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    weedgenius wrote: »
    B0SSzombie wrote: »
    I wonder if the "Pet and Mount" rewards for the event (Not the Solar Arc Dwarven Spider you get from the newsletter sign-up, but the stuff from the actual event rewards) are either of the Indrik Mount+Pet pairs that were datamined before Summerset came out?

On the PTS, event tickets allowed you to purchase an "Emerald Indrik Feather" which is almost definitely a fragment of either of the latter Indrik pet or mount. So at least one of them is going to be purchasable with event tickets and not a reward from the event itself. It costs ten event tickets for one Emerald Indrik Feather and it takes three Emerald Indrik Feathers to create the runebox.

If I had to guess I would say the Indrik pet is the event ticket runebox reward and the mount will be Crown-exclusive. But there's a chance they will give away a free version of the pet/mount with a different color pattern aka "reskinned" (the former ones you posted) which could be the rewards for the event itself.

Mount will be purchasable for crown gems or only for crowns?
  • lagrue
    lagrue
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hmmm, so a Psijic themed horse huh - not the best thing but I also won't complain, will go nicely with the pet from July's rewards.

I still hope the Indrik thing is true as well ;)
    PSN ID (NA only): Zuzu_With_a_Z
    *GRAND MASTER CRAFTER*

"You must defeat me every time. I need defeat you only once"
  • Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gythral wrote: »
    I guess 'Summerset' did not sell well

I think it sold just fine.
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.
  • Queenmab
    Queenmab
    ✭✭
    This looks like a pet, not a mount. Not complaining, since I love all the glowy psijic critters!
    Edited by Queenmab on September 13, 2018 9:24PM
  • NorthernNightmare
    NorthernNightmare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psijic pony pet...

Im not a fan of Psijic themed pets as the above. Grey with blue lines... feels lazy to me

hope the mount is cooler...perhaps indriky?
  • Queenmab
    Queenmab
    ✭✭
    Psijic pony pet...

Im not a fan of Psijic themed pets as the above. Grey with blue lines... feels lazy to me

hope the mount is cooler...perhaps indriky?

I hope those mined indrik mounts are coming because those are sooooo gorgeous. They are prettier than the other psijic ones.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lagrue wrote: »
    Fischblut wrote: »
    This is great! I like events and free cosmetics :smiley:
    Во время его проведения игроки должны будут получать достижение «Землепроходец Саммерсета» (Summerset Pathfinder).

Looks like it won't be proactive and we'll have to get this achievement during the event... My main character already did it, but I have 10 alts ready to explore, if it helps to get the mount :D I want to hope that it will be proactive though, can't wait for more news! :)

Not retroactive? That sucks! I've already done Summerset 3 times; don't want to do it again (anytime soon).

I'm sure it will have to be or else they'll face many enraged people who did it 8 times on all characters (barring crown store bought slots).

It's an exceptional circumstance, I'm sure, but it is a reality for some people. My friend only plays ESO for the story (he's an odd one) and he has already done it on all his characters.

Not to mention that it would be punishing people for buying the expansion too early. That's the last thing they want.
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • DiNanna63
    DiNanna63
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully it won't start until around the 24th because I'll be out of state unable to play until then. I'm eager to see what house they are giving away for the event.
  • f047ys3v3n
    f047ys3v3n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We know everyone's really excited about the Summerfall Event, and we can't wait to unveil everything! We'll have exact details for the entire event on our website soon. :)

So excited, looks different, and fun.
    I am mostly pleased with the current state of ESO. Please do continue to ban cheaters though and you guys have to find out who is duping gold and how because the economy is currently non-functional.
  • Morbeous
    Morbeous
    ✭✭✭
    The "subscribe to ESO News Letter" confused me a little.
    Is this new? I mean I get E-mail notices on some stuff, but not sure I have seen a "NewsLetter" and have been here since closed beta.
    Where do we subscribe for this?
    :)

^^^This (me too). I don;t see anywhere on the official website to subscribe to a newsletter.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Me either I cant see where to sign up for this
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is rather lackluster tbh
  • Morbeous
    Morbeous
    ✭✭✭
    I hope its this week as I have guests staying from week commencing 24th so am unlikely going to have time to play
  • mateosalvaje
    mateosalvaje
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe next year I can get a zombie Indrik mount! I'll start saving now just in case :tongue:
    I've been wrong before, and I'll be wrong again.
  • SwoopIM
    SwoopIM
    ✭✭✭

Hopefully very soon or you will have to call it the Fallsummer event :smile:
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New teaser image just tweeted out.

9sSxYTt.jpg
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

9sSxYTt.jpg

Is that the Alinor Townhouse? If so that's great news for me - I've been planning to get it for my crafter and sorcerer, but it's a lot of gold for me so it's going to be a very long time before I can afford it.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

9sSxYTt.jpg

Ok Khajiit must ask.

What is the catch yes?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I smell phishing in the works. 'Free' stuff when you bring in new business/players, call it a hunch.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

9sSxYTt.jpg

Ok Khajiit must ask.

What is the catch yes?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Khajiit is asking good questions.
    I have a feeling its going to be sweepstakes. participate in event - get entered, with only like 5 winners, and the rest would have to pay out of pocket if they want any of the rewards. and rewards will be limited availability.

just you watch. there is NO way they are giving away this Villa to more then a few people at most :/
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"