• Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slaods need to get reworked
    Feanor wrote: »
    Edziu wrote: »
    lol, lol and lol

@TheDoomsdayMonster and if we replace our sets for those which you mentione then we dont have both damage and sustain because sets for this we sacrifaced to get better healing if we go with your thinking lol

and what we have? an noob with sload damagging to us with big pressure whiel everything we can do is only outhel it by short time because we wont have sustain to stay longer and with your proposed sets no damage to even try kill this sloadtard

maybe will you finally go outside magplar thinking and will you finally think only magplar have good purify + instane healing in compare to stamina builds and to some mag builds also

You gotta give to get; it's your choice...

You can either stay as you are and keep dying or you can adapt and survive...
    The choice is yours...

adapt to survive and not able to kill someone else? gotcha

You'll still be able to get kills...

I wear 3 Defensive Sets and can still kill...

When your friends arrive? Or within a group? Or really on your own vs an equally skilled opponent?

LoL...

For the record, I routinely get kills solo...

You do realize that a significant portion of the player base is either not very good and/or glass canon?

As a result, I can kill most opponents solo with them really having no chance to kill me...

Now someone who pays more attention to their defensive needs and/or knows what he is doing, then I probably cant kill, but he most likely wont have enough firepower to kill me either...

And that's fine; I'll simply disengage and find a new target...

I play very conservatively, and heavily utilize the stealth elements I've obtained with the Vampiric Dark Stalker passive combined with a large investment in reducing the cost of Sneak, so my Magplar will move around in and stay in stealth for long periods of time which allows me to be selective on who I target to kill...

I will often stalk my opponents and wait for the right place and time to strike (its why I love Imperial City; it allows me to play my Magplar like a Vampiric Nightblade)...

My success rate is very high with my choice of tactics...

So please, stop with the ignorant assumptions as to how I play...

Uhm, are u sure you didnt attacked npcs?
    Options
  • TheDoomsdayMonster
    TheDoomsdayMonster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sloads is fine
    Gnozo wrote: »
    lol, lol and lol

@TheDoomsdayMonster and if we replace our sets for those which you mentione then we dont have both damage and sustain because sets for this we sacrifaced to get better healing if we go with your thinking lol

and what we have? an noob with sload damagging to us with big pressure whiel everything we can do is only outhel it by short time because we wont have sustain to stay longer and with your proposed sets no damage to even try kill this sloadtard

maybe will you finally go outside magplar thinking and will you finally think only magplar have good purify + instane healing in compare to stamina builds and to some mag builds also

The choice is yours...

When your friends arrive? Or within a group? Or really on your own vs an equally skilled opponent?

LoL...

You do realize that a significant portion of the player base is either not very good and/or glass canon?

As a result, I can kill most opponents solo with them really having no chance to kill me...

Now someone who pays more attention to their defensive needs and/or knows what he is doing, then I probably cant kill, but he most likely wont have enough firepower to kill me either...

I play very conservatively, and heavily utilize the stealth elements I've obtained with the Vampiric Dark Stalker passive combined with a large investment in reducing the cost of Sneak, so my Magplar will move around in and stay in stealth for long periods of time which allows me to be selective on who I target to kill...

I will often stalk my opponents and wait for the right place and time to strike (its why I love Imperial City; it allows me to play my Magplar like a Vampiric Nightblade)...

Ha, ha, ha....

Funny guy...

:trollface:

Unyeilding Bias
    PSN TheLordofMurder
    PS4 NA
    Magicka Templar
    DC
    The Combat Physician: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKaqUVm_8JE&t=142s
    Options
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HankTwo wrote: »
    Sload in itself is fine, the only thing that isnt fine is that you can be hit by 5, 6, 7 and more sloads at the same time. My Mag DK uses Sload, Ilambris and Vicious Death. if he gets up against one sload its fine, when i see in recounts that he was hit by multiple sloads in the same time, it isnt

This argument is frequently made but I honestly don't understand it.

If one sload's DOT on itself is fine how does it come that it becomes overperforming when stacked, while all other DOT skills and sets that are fine on themselves are in contrast still not overperforming when stacked. Doesn't make much sense that a balanced set just becomes OP when multiple players use it against you. Instead it indicates that the 5 piece bonus itself is not balanced. The power difference between the sets just becomes more clear when you have multiple procs on you.

And yeah, I know that 3+ sload's DOTs on you are a death sentence. However, just because you can outheal a single proc in a 1v1 doesn't mean it's balanced in comparison to the alternatives.

It takes 2.5 viper procs to do similar damage as 1 sload proc on most of my characters due to resistance.
    Options
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol, lol and lol

The choice is yours...

LoL...

Ha, ha, ha....

Funny guy...

No, really. I dont know console i play PC EU and rarely IC cause its just empty. But when i am there, there are only good players who can easily deal with soul assault from a 45k magicka toon .

So sneaking around and looking for weak players that i can burst with my soul assault from stealth isnt really going to work or will be fun.

We all talk about sloads in battlegrounds and open world pvp and how overperforming this is. Now you come here claiming to fully stack into tank to deal with sloads while admiting to mostly sneak around IC and bursting weak players with soul assault on your magicka templar with 3 defensive sets. Also using mighty chudan and i guess you dropped your templar rune for this?

Get some serious exp on all classes, stamina and magicka. Spent more then 100 hours in pvp with it. Open world and battlegrounds. Solo, smalscale and zerg.

Then come here again. And tell us again how to easily deal with sloads.

And even provide some video proof. I can provide it if you want.
    Options
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol, lol and lol

The choice is yours...

LoL...

Ha, ha, ha....

Funny guy...

No, really. I dont know console i play PC EU and rarely IC cause its just empty. But when i am there, there are only good players who can easily deal with soul assault from a 45k magicka toon .

So sneaking around and looking for weak players that i can burst with my soul assault from stealth isnt really going to work or will be fun.

We all talk about sloads in battlegrounds and open world pvp and how overperforming this is. Now you come here claiming to fully stack into tank to deal with sloads while admiting to mostly sneak around IC and bursting weak players with soul assault on your magicka templar with 3 defensive sets. Also using mighty chudan and i guess you dropped your templar rune for this?

Get some serious exp on all classes, stamina and magicka. Spent more then 100 hours in pvp with it. Open world and battlegrounds. Solo, smalscale and zerg.

I know how he is getting kills here

as he mentioned he is "stalking" players in IC waiting for good moment for attack he just wait until they attacks bigger group with harder monsters or until we go to solo boss or something and then he is attacking :trollface:

and I got this point, really, he is in 3 defensive sets..so very enough to survive boss in ic for long and he is probpabyly mianly cc or just annyoig those players with hope boss will damage them enough and then he jesus beam for single tick to get kill :trollface:

case of that guy explained how he ist that succesfull with killing players in IC B)
    Edited by Edziu on June 22, 2018 7:35AM
    Options
  • TheDoomsdayMonster
    TheDoomsdayMonster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sloads is fine
    lol, lol and lol

The choice is yours...

LoL...

Ha, ha, ha....

Funny guy...

Dude...just drop it.

I've stated repeatedly that I've dealt with Sloads on numerous occasions in IC and I'm not impressed by it...

Yes, I love to sneak around, but I still fight bosses and I still take flags; that requires me to NOT be sneaking and when I am not sneaking I am subject to be attacked by anyone (which does happen)...

So stop trying to tell me that I don't have enough experience dealing with Sloads as its not true...

I've seen it...

I've seen from multiple attackers...

Sloads is easier for me to deal with than Zaan's or Cal's; those are superior Proc Sets IMHO...

And please don't start questioning my build with a narrow, small minded, view point...

The build is well thought out and has great synergy...

Mighty Chudan offers more raw damage mitigation than Rune does and its in effect 100% of the time (and it comes with a 1205 Max Health bonus)...

With it your defenses are always up, so if a Bomber attacks me or a Nightblade attacks me from stealth, my attacker has to penetrate my full defenses no matter what; I never need to buff up and that has great value (nor am I dependent on a proc to receive my full defensive benefits)...

With Chudan I have 29k Spell/23k Physicial resist in constant effect and that's very good for someone wearing 5 Light, 1 Medium, and 1 Heavy...

So in conclusion, just stop...

Your assumptions have been wrong repeatedly..

Repeatedly...

Just leave it alone...
    Edited by TheDoomsdayMonster on June 22, 2018 7:42AM
    Unyeilding Bias
    PSN TheLordofMurder
    PS4 NA
    Magicka Templar
    DC
    Options
  • TheDoomsdayMonster
    TheDoomsdayMonster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sloads is fine
    lol, lol and lol

The choice is yours...

LoL...

Ha, ha, ha....

Funny guy...

as he mentioned he is "stalking" players in IC waiting for good moment for attack he just wait until they attacks bigger group with harder monsters or until we go to solo boss or something and then he is attacking :trollface:

and I got this point, really, he is in 3 defensive sets..so very enough to survive boss in ic for long and he is probpabyly mianly cc or just annyoig those players with hope boss will damage them enough and then he jesus beam for single tick to get kill :trollface:

case of that guy explained how he ist that succesfull with killing players in IC B)

Your ignorance is very apparent here...
    Unyeilding Bias
    PSN TheLordofMurder
    PS4 NA
    Magicka Templar
    DC
    Options
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol, lol and lol

The choice is yours...

LoL...

Ha, ha, ha....

Funny guy...

Your ignorance is very apparent here...

your even more as many many people have noticed it and pointing it you as true ignorance you showing defeating everything which is able to just destroy somae classes/diversity in pvp but its no problem for you because you as magplar can just ignore many things destroying other classes/builds

if you even read with understanding and open your mind for more classes that only magplar you could see how many bad unhealthy to this game things we have but you see nothing as on magplar you just block, purge, heal and you are done,. free of those things while other classes need to struggle with many different things

you are showing to us true ignorance
    Options
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol, lol and lol

The choice is yours...

LoL...

Ha, ha, ha....

Funny guy...

Dude...just drop it.

I've stated repeatedly that I've dealt with Sloads on numerous occasions in IC and I'm not impressed by it...

Yes, I love to sneak around, but I still fight bosses and I still take flags; that requires me to NOT be sneaking and when I am not sneaking I am subject to be attacked by anyone (which does happen)...

So stop trying to tell me that I don't have enough experience dealing with Sloads as its not true...

I've seen it...

Sloads is easier for me to deal with than Zaan's or Cal's; those are superior Proc Sets IMHO...

And please don't start questioning my build with a narrow, small minded, view point...

Mighty Chudan offers more raw damage mitigation than Rune does and its in effect 100% of the time (and it comes with a 1205 Max Health bonus)...

With it your defenses are always up, so if a Bomber attacks me or a Nightblade attacks me from stealth, my attacker has to penetrate my full defenses no matter what; I never need to buff up and that has great value (nor am I dependent on a proc to receive my full defensive benefits)...

With Chudan I have 29k Spell/23k Physicial resist in constant effect and that's very good for someone wearing 5 Light, 1 Medium, and 1 Heavy...

Repeatedly...

Just leave it alone...

Rune gives u the same buff as mighty chudan. In addition to this u get either magicka recovery or you get minor Protection. Wich is far Superior to chudan.

And i highly doubt that you sit at 29k resist in light armor. Only if you use fortified brass and if this is true your damage and sustain should be crazily ***.

But ofc prove me wrong. Give us your sets and what stats u get with them. Max ressource, recovery and resist.
    Options
  • TheDoomsdayMonster
    TheDoomsdayMonster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sloads is fine
    lol, lol and lol

The choice is yours...

LoL...

Ha, ha, ha....

Funny guy...

Dude...just drop it.

I've seen it...

Repeatedly...

Just leave it alone...

Rune gives u the same buff as mighty chudan. In addition to this u get either magicka recovery or you get minor Protection. Wich is far Superior to chudan.

And i highly doubt that you sit at 29k resist in light armor. Only if you use fortified brass and if this is true your damage and sustain should be crazily ***.

But ofc prove me wrong. Give us your sets and what stats u get with them. Max ressource, recovery and resist.

Correction...

Rune gives a total of 5280 Spell/Physical Resist...

Chudan gives a total of 8255 Spell/Physical Resist...

True, Rune does give Minor Protection or Magicka Recovery (pending which morph you take), but due to diminishing returns, you don't really get the full 8% damage reduction with the Minor Protection morph of Rune (after diminishing returns its down to around 4% in a CP enabled campaign)...

So Chudan out performs Rune in that senario as Chudan's full benefit will be up 100% of the time and its maintenance free...

And I don't really care if you don't believe I have 29k Spell Resist in 5 Light...

And you don't know nearly as much as you think you do if you really believe Fortified Brass is the only way you can obtain 29k Spell Resist while wearing Light Armor...

5 Light, 1 Medium, 1 Heavy...
    Mighty Chudan x2...
    Defending Resto Staff...
    Breton, Light Armor, and Balanced Warrior passives...

Do the math and tell me how much Spell Resist you come up with...

But whatever...

Think what you want...
    Edited by TheDoomsdayMonster on June 22, 2018 8:16AM
    Unyeilding Bias
    PSN TheLordofMurder
    PS4 NA
    Magicka Templar
    DC
    Options
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TheDoomsdayMonster I have simple advice for You. Unslot Extended Ritual and fight few people with Sload. You'll get much wider background and knowledge about this set when it actually damages You. After that come back with comments.

No offense but You're clearly biased about topic of this thread since You play build that allows to not care that much about it because of strong and brainless in use spammable burst heal plus ability to remove bunch of negative effects where this set truly shines when combined with other effects. Magplar is the build created to brainlesly deal with things like Sload especially in CP PvP. It reminds me times when lot of magplars were saying 1st version of cost poisons (60% cost increase) wasnt that bad.

Fact that You've spended so much time defending this set is also kinda wierd. If You think set is totally ok and on pair with other sets then why You're arguing with so many people who thinks it's not ? If set is ok then it should defend itself. If it's just ok set then nothing should change despite any possible nerf. People would just change it to something else and would be same effective without it as they were with it.
    Edited by Juhasow on June 22, 2018 8:21AM
    Options
  • TheDoomsdayMonster
    TheDoomsdayMonster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sloads is fine
    Juhasow wrote: »
    @TheDoomsdayMonster I have simple advice for You. Unslot Extended Ritual and fight few people with Sload. You'll get much wider background and knowledge about this set when it actually damages You. After that come back with comments.

No offense but You're clearly biased about topic of this thread since You play build that allows to not care that much about it because of strong , brainless in use spammable burst heal and ability to remove bunch of negative effects. Magplar is the build created to brainlesly deal with things like Sload especially in CP PvP. It reminds me times when lot of magplars were saying 1st version of cost poisons (60% cost increase) wasnt that bad.

Fact that You've spended so much time defending this set is also kinda wierd. If You think set is totally ok and on pair with other sets then why You're arguing with so many people who thinks it's not ? If set is ok then it should defend itself. If it's just ok set then nothing should change despite any possible nerf. People would just change it to something else and would be same effective without it as they were with it.

The only reason I was defending Sloads is because I know the real reason why people are complaining about it; it ruins the cheesy gameplay so many people use as a crutch...

I really don't care about its pending nerf as I don't use it nor does the current version of it cause me problems...
    Unyeilding Bias
    PSN TheLordofMurder
    PS4 NA
    Magicka Templar
    DC
    Options
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol, lol and lol

The choice is yours...

LoL...

Ha, ha, ha....

Funny guy...

Dude...just drop it.

I've seen it...

Repeatedly...

Just leave it alone...

Correction...

True, Rune does give Minor Protection or Magicka Recovery (pending which morph you take), but due to diminishing returns, you don't really get the full 8% damage reduction with the Minor Protection morph of Rune (after diminishing returns its down to around 4% in a CP enabled campaign)...

So Chudan out performs Rune in that senario as Chudan's full benefit will be up 100% of the time and its maintenance free...

And I don't really care if you don't believe I have 29k Spell Resist in 5 Light...

And you don't know nearly as much as you think you do if you really believe Fortified Brass is the only way you can obtain 29k Spell Resist while wearing Light Armor...

Mighty Chudan x2...
    Defending Resto Staff...

But whatever...

Think what you want...

If you take it this way pirate skeleton would be the better choice. Combined with rune it outperforms chudan by a lot.

But still you only answered to a few things. U still havent shared your full build. What sets you use and what stats you get with it.

I only know 29k spell resist. But what about phys resist. What about max hp,stam,magicka. Spell damage and magicka recovery.
    Options
  • TheDoomsdayMonster
    TheDoomsdayMonster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sloads is fine
    lol, lol and lol

The choice is yours...

LoL...

Ha, ha, ha....

Funny guy...

Dude...just drop it.

I've seen it...

Repeatedly...

Just leave it alone...

Correction...

Mighty Chudan x2...
    Defending Resto Staff...

But whatever...

Think what you want...

If you take it this way pirate skeleton would be the better choice. Combined with rune it outperforms chudan by a lot.

But still you only answered to a few things. U still havent shared your full build. What sets you use and what stats you get with it.

I only know 29k spell resist. But what about phys resist. What about max hp,stam,magicka. Spell damage and magicka recovery.

Pirate Skelly requires a proc to get its full Defensive Benefits; Chudan does not...

If a bomber attacks you, he's not gonna wait until Pirate Skelly has proc'ed to attack you...

If a Nightblade catches you off guard and attacks you from stealth, he's not gonna halt his assault and allow you to buff up with Rune and wait on Pirate Skelly to proc before he hits you with Incap...

Chudan takes care of both senario's as your guard is never down...ever.

Because I take all senario's into account, I rate Chudan above Pirates Skelly...

Yes, Pirates can potentially offer more defense, but I don't want wether I to live or die to depend solely on random probability...

And dude, I don't want to break down my build here; its completely off topic...

But know that 29k Spell Resist with 23k Physical Resist is fully possible on a Light Armor build without needing Fortified Brass...
    Unyeilding Bias
    PSN TheLordofMurder
    PS4 NA
    Magicka Templar
    DC
    Options
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol, lol and lol

The choice is yours...

LoL...

Ha, ha, ha....

Funny guy...

Dude...just drop it.

I've seen it...

Repeatedly...

Just leave it alone...

Correction...

Mighty Chudan x2...
    Defending Resto Staff...

But whatever...

Think what you want...

Pirate Skelly requires a proc to get its full Defensive Benefits; Chudan does not...

If a bomber attacks you, he's not gonna wait until Pirate Skelly has proc'ed to attack you...

If a Nightblade catches you off guard and attacks you from stealth, he's not gonna halt his assault and allow you to buff up with Rune and wait on Pirate Skelly to proc before he hits you with Incap...

Chudan takes care of both senario's as your guard is never down...ever.

Because I take all senario's into account, I rate Chudan above Pirates Skelly...

Yes, Pirates can potentially offer more defense, but I don't want wether I to live or die to depend solely on random probability...

And dude, I don't want to break down my build here; its completely off topic...

But know that 29k Spell Resist with 23k Physical Resist is fully possible on a Light Armor build without needing Fortified Brass...

Its pointless. I talked with soooo many top tier magplar players. Solo and smalscale. All have thousands of hours in pvp. From everything to 5 Star. No one said u can kill decent players with 3 defensive sets.

Maybe you can with sneaking around IC and bursting weak pve players with soul assault. But thats boring and we play open world or battlegrounds. Were this *** wont work.

I am out of this discussion . Everyone giving you valid points why your so called counters to sloads are compelty BS. And you just ignore them and still trying to prove you are right. Some of them are highly skilled players and theorycrafters with 4 years of exp. And you just bringing up stupid points.

But anyway. Zos already mentioned to nerf sloads so this discussion is kinda pointsless too.
    Options
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caluurion isn't that "OP". Leave it alone. Typically it's used by builds such as my magblade, and because I need to be so close to effectively use it, I'm taking quite a risk. Only time I EVER actually died from Caluurion myself, is when I got mine reflected by a DK! LOL Cheers to the guy who did it, you made me laugh.
    Options
  • Pijng
    Pijng
    ✭✭✭
    Don't wanna create another topic, so:

People who use Sload's on their mNB — what will you use instead of this one after the nerf? :P
    Options
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭

No offense but You're clearly biased about topic of this thread since You play build that allows to not care that much about it because of strong , brainless in use spammable burst heal and ability to remove bunch of negative effects. Magplar is the build created to brainlesly deal with things like Sload especially in CP PvP. It reminds me times when lot of magplars were saying 1st version of cost poisons (60% cost increase) wasnt that bad.

The only reason I was defending Sloads is because I know the real reason why people are complaining about it; it ruins the cheesy gameplay so many people use as a crutch...

I really don't care about its pending nerf as I don't use it nor does the current version of it cause me problems...

it doesn't "ruin cheesy gameplay". it allows it. for overnumbering players especially. and fact that you defend this set - shows your incompetence
    @Anethum from .ua
    Options
  • TheDoomsdayMonster
    TheDoomsdayMonster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sloads is fine
    Anethum wrote: »

it doesn't "ruin cheesy gameplay". it allows it. for overnumbering players especially. and fact that you defend this set - shows your incompetence

Sloads disrupts the cheesy shield stacking/streak and cloak/major expedition cheese...

The fact that you don't acknowledge this shows your bias and incompetence...
    Edited by TheDoomsdayMonster on June 22, 2018 12:05PM
    Unyeilding Bias
    PSN TheLordofMurder
    PS4 NA
    Magicka Templar
    DC
    Options
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sloads disrupts the cheesy shield stacking/streak and cloak/major expedition cheese...

If that’s cheese, than healing and dodge rolling and blocking and stacking resistance is so as well. Sorcs don’t stack shields because it’s so much fun or such a rewarding experience. They do it because it’s the only thing that stands between light armor and damage that increases with every update.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
    Options
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lol, I never seen that much heresy

so how we will name unkillable healbots or tanks with special sets (procs ofc) who still can kill many other players?
    how we can name fast af and tankly wardens with their big burst when combo with ulti?

even good players who are using cheesy build they know they are cheesy with it and thats their point to use it, newbies know they are running cheesy builds because its easy mode
    Edited by Edziu on June 22, 2018 1:00PM
    Options
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You do realize that templar heal spamming is in line with those cheesy defensive playstyles You've mentioned ? Someone would even say it's even cheesier since cloak or shieldstacking requires more clicking and more thinking to be effective in 1vX when compared to BoL/HtD spam. You just dont know that because You lack of experience on other builds. Like I said previously You're too biased around Your build to comment the topic. Tbf I think if Sload couldnt be purged You would QQ about it today also. You just feel like You're in strong position because Your cheesy defensive playstyle was untouched. Like I said before unslot purge for few fights with Sload users and come back with comments.
    Options
  • PureEnvelope35
    PureEnvelope35
    ✭✭✭✭
    So I'm seeing a common pattern here, a lot of people are failing to understand that purging Sload's means it's just going to get reapplied 2 seconds later, most people can't afford using the alliance war purge more than 2-3 times (stamina based), using a 4k / 7k mag costing ability also isn't that effective on magicka either and even then you aren't guaranteed to purge specifically Sload's...
    Wyrd tree's blessing on the other hand is a reasonably valid option but also doesn't guarantee that sload is removed, that and it completely excludes stamina in terms of countering it.
    Templars and Wardens are of course a good counter to the set but it is still easy to reapply after it's been purged.

2uqnhbt.png

Special thanks to @SaKGEE for this work of art :trollface:
    • Fashion is the true endgame.
    • PC EU
    • EP Astera the Charlatan Stamina Arcanist (PvE)
    • EP Malina the Pure Stamina Warden (PvP)
    • EP Athena the Pure Stamina Dragonknight (PvP)
    • EP Elizabeth the Pure Stamina Sorcerer (PvP)
    • DC Bonneville the Pure Magicka Dragonknight (PvE)
    • DC Lyudmila the Omen Stamina Necromancer (PvE)
    • DC Breña the Pure Stamina Nightblade (PvP)
    • DC Cirise the Pure Magicka Warden (PvP)
    • DC Melinda the Omen Stamina Necromancer (PvP)
    • DC Adeliane the Pure Magicka Templar (PvP)
    • AD Valencia the Pure Magicka Dragonknight (PvE)
    • AD Do'Nhadir Stamina Nightblade (PvP)
    • AD Xiphias Sword-Like-Comet Stamgicka Warden (PvP)
    • AD Eleanora the Pure Stamina Sorcerer (PvE)
    Options
  • BadGamerZ
    BadGamerZ
    Soul Shriven
    Sloads is fine
    So I'm seeing a common pattern here, a lot of people are failing to understand that purging Sload's means it's just going to get reapplied 2 seconds later, most people can't afford using the alliance war purge more than 2-3 times (stamina based), using a 4k / 7k mag costing ability also isn't that effective on magicka either and even then you aren't guaranteed to purge specifically Sload's...

The Sload set adds skill to the game, the ability to deal damage that cannot be mitigated only adds flavour to a pvp system that has absolutely no faults. when sloads is mixed with other sets such as shieldbreaker along with oblivion damage glyphs (using a resto requires even greater skill) you truly are a force to be reckoned with. xv1ing has never been easier, my gameplay has become much more skilled as I can now run 2 full defence sets whilst still pulling the same amount of damage as a damage specced pvper. Or if I want to spice it up a bit I can change Mighty Chudan out for Skoria and sneak about IC on my Magica Templar using soul assault (which has the ability to proc both Skoria and Sloads ill have you know!) at precise times to kill people fighting bosses, this both grants me AP and makes me feel good about myself.

Options
  • TheRealSniker
    TheRealSniker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BadGamerZ wrote: »

The Sload set adds skill to the game, the ability to deal damage that cannot be mitigated only adds flavour to a pvp system that has absolutely no faults. when sloads is mixed with other sets such as shieldbreaker along with oblivion damage glyphs (using a resto requires even greater skill) you truly are a force to be reckoned with. xv1ing has never been easier, my gameplay has become much more skilled as I can now run 2 full defence sets whilst still pulling the same amount of damage as a damage specced pvper. Or if I want to spice it up a bit I can change Mighty Chudan out for Skoria and sneak about IC on my Magica Templar using soul assault (which has the ability to proc both Skoria and Sloads ill have you know!) at precise times to kill people fighting bosses, this both grants me AP and makes me feel good about myself.

not sure if troll or not
    Options
  • TheDoomsdayMonster
    TheDoomsdayMonster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sloads is fine
    Wyrd tree's blessing on the other hand is a reasonably valid option but also doesn't guarantee that sload is removed, that and it completely excludes stamina in terms of countering it.
    Templars and Wardens are of course a good counter to the set but it is still easy to reapply after it's been purged.

2uqnhbt.png

Special thanks to @SaKGEE for this work of art :trollface:

Awesome pic...

@SaKGEE did an excellent job here...

:)
    Unyeilding Bias
    PSN TheLordofMurder
    PS4 NA
    Magicka Templar
    DC
    Options
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭

not sure if troll or not

they both are not trolls, simply sick
    @Anethum from .ua
    Options
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    3KnQQDI.jpg
    PC EU AD
    Master Crafter - Anything you need!!
    High Elf Magicka Templar Healer/DPS/Tank
    Trials / Dungeons / PVP / Everything
    Options
  • Makato
    Makato
    ✭✭✭
    If it wouldn't stack the set wouldn't be that bad tbh , easely outhealable it does do a lot of oblivion dmg but it's still a dot play a bit defencive when u got it on you 1v1 and you'll be fine in 1vX situations just get out cuz it will probs neck you there.
    PC/EU
    All factions all classes
    Autocorrect does not care bout what i write so i don't care bout my spelling
    LIZZURD IS LOVE LIZZURD IS LIFE !
    Options
  • PureEnvelope35
    PureEnvelope35
    ✭✭✭✭

You're a sick man :cry:
    • Fashion is the true endgame.
    • PC EU
    • EP Astera the Charlatan Stamina Arcanist (PvE)
    • EP Malina the Pure Stamina Warden (PvP)
    • EP Athena the Pure Stamina Dragonknight (PvP)
    • EP Elizabeth the Pure Stamina Sorcerer (PvP)
    • DC Bonneville the Pure Magicka Dragonknight (PvE)
    • DC Lyudmila the Omen Stamina Necromancer (PvE)
    • DC Breña the Pure Stamina Nightblade (PvP)
    • DC Cirise the Pure Magicka Warden (PvP)
    • DC Melinda the Omen Stamina Necromancer (PvP)
    • DC Adeliane the Pure Magicka Templar (PvP)
    • AD Valencia the Pure Magicka Dragonknight (PvE)
    • AD Do'Nhadir Stamina Nightblade (PvP)
    • AD Xiphias Sword-Like-Comet Stamgicka Warden (PvP)
    • AD Eleanora the Pure Stamina Sorcerer (PvE)
    Options