The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Its healers job to rezz dead people in vet dungoens , followed by DPS and finally tank.

• Amphithoe
    Amphithoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is Mai'q the Liar's job, and that's that.
    Guildmaster: School of Julianos
  • jimmulvaney
    jimmulvaney
    ✭✭✭
    I almost exclusively Tank, and I gotta say when I pull a boss away from a fallen player, the DPS has ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD to rez that player. The healer, on the other hand, has to watch my HP because when my stam depletes, my HP is next and pots only heal so much. If I fall, you all die. I can easily hold that boss off of you as long as necessary, for you to rez someone with a healer watching my HP. For most cases, it is DPS > Heals > Tank, but you have to work as a team. DPS doesn't even have to rush, because they are still doing a steady stream of damage, just bide your time and pick your moment. When the fight gets crazy, is not the right moment.

When I start a dungeon, I make sure I can easily identify the healer, because if the whole group goes down, rezing the healer is MY priority and I can only do it if I pop my armor ult. That is how vital they are. My biggest pet peeve with DPS is that they (not all of them) tend to lack patience. They just don't want to deal with mechanics or working as a group, looking out for eachother.
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Priyasekarssk

1) You can't think of any situations where another role should be rezzing instead of the healer?

2) Do you believe all healers only heal, and contribute no damage/debuffs or buffs for the group?

Point Healers have some time . DPS dont. Especially in vet dungeons with so many adds spawning and only 1 dps left.

DPS has all the time in the world. There is no fight, vet dungeons at least, that have enrage timers. So if a fight takes 2 minutes or 20 minutes it doesn't matter.
  • jimmulvaney
    jimmulvaney
    ✭✭✭
    with HM BRF I always chat: Minotaur > 2 hand > mage. When Earthgore shows up step away and prep. His adds are priority, the smaller they are the higher the priority. Only rez when adds are dead. Watch your feet, stay in heals range. Ready Check.

Its funny but most of the time I am speaking to the DPS because the healer tends to move carefully and not run around like a headless chicken, while I am expected to plant myself in one finite spot. LOL

As I write all of this, so many more factors run through my head. Which goes to show that the solution is not as simple as a definitive rule of progression. Many factors come into play and Vet HM of any dungeon is not designed for you to mindlessly spam skills in like a zombie (not saying you are doing that, just giving as an extreme example. Illustrating why you need to be assessing the situation constantly). Ok, im done rambling.
  • ZOS_MattL
    ZOS_MattL
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there,
    We have removed several comments from this thread for being argumentative and unconstructive. Keep future posts in line with our Community Rules.
    Matt
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am one of those people who sees someone go down and instantly has the urge to run and rez them, no matter what role I'm in, and because of this I've definitely seen what happens when the healer is always the one to rez. Some of the easier fights, yep sure you can do it and get away with it. But also a lot of fights where I've been rightfully scolded to keep healing and let the DPS rez, because me rezzing instead of healing has meant death.

Anyway if you truly feel healers are so useless or whatever and you might as well just run 3 dps rather than "carry" some poor leeching healer, why don't you A) find yourself a regular group of people who feel as you do; or B ) (sorry everyone *ducks*) start queueing as a fake healer and prove your theory that a healer isn't needed?
    Healer is not needed if group a good tank, use shields and have decent of passive heals / self heals and its an easier dungeon.
    On the other hand dungeons like darkshade 2 is better with 3 DD and healer as last boss can not be tanked.

However an healer tend to spend half their time doing damage unless group take serious damage, healer tend to stand behind the other and know their position so is in best position to rez. combat prayer, refresh mutagen if needed, throw an healing spring if needed, shield if you take damage and rez.

Again as DD if healer don't rez you do it, it might not be obvious if healer has to work hard to keep tank alive. Or healer might not see the body.
    in trials DD rez, pugging nAS standard rotation is lay down dots, rez, repeat :)
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    When I am healing and a dps dies and the other doesnt rez him I will assume the boss is almost dead or laugh.
    Xbox One Na
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DDs should resurrect 1st followed by healer/tank, depending on group/dungeon under normal circumstances. As with all "rules" there are exceptions. Ideally, no one should be dying at all, so this whole conversation is mostly moot.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It can be situational depending on the group and the content being played.

In my trials guild it is usually DPS job to rez. I want my healers healing. In some situation the off tank does it. Healers rez as a last resort.

In 4 person content.. depends. If I put together a group of people I don't know the capabilities of as well, DPS is the first on the list to do rez duty.

If it is people I play with regularly, anyone who can get the rez. One healer I play with on a very regular basis will usually take rez duty because he knows the other people he plays with regularly can keep doing what their are doing and not need his full attention.

By and large though: DPS should be doing the rezzing so it's less likely someone else dies. Let the healers heal.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JobooAGS wrote: »
    DDs should resurrect 1st followed by healer/tank, depending on group/dungeon under normal circumstances. As with all "rules" there are exceptions. Ideally, no one should be dying at all, so this whole conversation is mostly moot.
    zaria wrote: »
    I am one of those people who sees someone go down and instantly has the urge to run and rez them, no matter what role I'm in, and because of this I've definitely seen what happens when the healer is always the one to rez. Some of the easier fights, yep sure you can do it and get away with it. But also a lot of fights where I've been rightfully scolded to keep healing and let the DPS rez, because me rezzing instead of healing has meant death.

Anyway if you truly feel healers are so useless or whatever and you might as well just run 3 dps rather than "carry" some poor leeching healer, why don't you A) find yourself a regular group of people who feel as you do; or B ) (sorry everyone *ducks*) start queueing as a fake healer and prove your theory that a healer isn't needed?
    Healer is not needed if group a good tank, use shields and have decent of passive heals / self heals and its an easier dungeon.
    On the other hand dungeons like darkshade 2 is better with 3 DD and healer as last boss can not be tanked.

However an healer tend to spend half their time doing damage unless group take serious damage, healer tend to stand behind the other and know their position so is in best position to rez. combat prayer, refresh mutagen if needed, throw an healing spring if needed, shield if you take damage and rez.

Again as DD if healer don't rez you do it, it might not be obvious if healer has to work hard to keep tank alive. Or healer might not see the body.
    in trials DD rez, pugging nAS standard rotation is lay down dots, rez, repeat :)

I completely agree. Even situational is acceptable. Imperial city prison or darkshade cavern final boss , tank can pretty much rezz first followed by healers , DD only last option. Many of the tanks already know this.

Seems so many noob healers not even have situational awareness, as if they are healing trial or PVP. When you ask , pugs will tell DD must rezz even if they die even in these scenarios. These pugs make themselves a generic rule and make everyone life miserable.

Edited by Priyasekarssk on May 16, 2018 9:08PM
  • srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    ascan7 wrote: »
    Lol, tell this to the hundreds of leet DPS that die as soon as i stop healing them and start rezzing someone
    This. It works best when the DPS does the rezzing, despite what the O.P. says.

But he made such compelling and well thought out points for his arguments. He called people “noobs” and everything...
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    badmojo wrote: »
    As DD you arent actually needed, you simply speed up the process, tank and healer are everything and should not be put in the vulnerable position of having to rez.

Uh...what? :D Tanks and healers are optional in a lot of vet dungeons if you have good damage dealers in the group that are capable of keeping themselves alive. I once accidentally queued as a fake tank for vet Direfrost (I thought I’d selected normal). We completed the dungeon in about 10 minutes with no deaths. Pretty sure we didn’t have a healer either.

Good DDs are absolutely needed. Try doing vet DLC dungeons or vet II dungeons with group DPS that tops out at 10-15k.
  • MajesticHaruki
    MajesticHaruki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DPS rez first, healers 3rd and tanks last, if they can tank and rez at the same time. It's better to stop dpsing and rez than stop healing and wipe the entire party. Unless wipe is your intention in the first place.
    PC/EU @MajThorax Sorcerer and Housing Decorator prodigy
    In my spare time I collect materials and run away from mudcrabs
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »
    It can be situational depending on the group and the content being played.

In my trials guild it is usually DPS job to rez. I want my healers healing. In some situation the off tank does it. Healers rez as a last resort.

In 4 person content.. depends. If I put together a group of people I don't know the capabilities of as well, DPS is the first on the list to do rez duty.

If it is people I play with regularly, anyone who can get the rez. One healer I play with on a very regular basis will usually take rez duty because he knows the other people he plays with regularly can keep doing what their are doing and not need his full attention.

By and large though: DPS should be doing the rezzing so it's less likely someone else dies. Let the healers heal.

If tank dies, dps has to rezz. If one DPS died & other dps is busy with miniboss/adds it healer has to rezz.
    Normally if this is the case , healer waits for DD to finish off all mobs and come to rezz. This not happening arrogant pugs just arguing , when DDs & tank put all they have to get through the dungeon including rezz dead players. Why would anyone waste 1 slot for people even dont have situational awareness ?

If imperial city prison final boss, darkshade 2 final boss, tank & healer has to rezz. DD rezz is only last option.

Trial & PVP are excluded , where healers play a vital role. This argument is for vet dungeons alone.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on May 16, 2018 9:30PM
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Marginis wrote: »
    Eyro wrote: »
    I usually Rez as a healer because most dps are so leet and aware of their surroundings they don’t even notice when someone is dead.

I normally heal as the tank because the healer doesn't do their job consistently. Doesn't mean that's what should happen.

Or maybe the healer knows as a good tank you dont need someone to babysit you and change your diaper every 10 seconds, so the healer focuses on the other two and tosses you a couple of heals here and there. If my tank is good i pay less attention to healing them if i have problems with the dps as i know they can take of themselves for a bit.
    Anyone with a modicum of respect and understanding of support roles should know well enough one simple thing.

You are DPS - it doesn’t actually matter what you think about the situation. Do what the tank/heals want you to do - or go make your own 3/4 DPS groups instead.

You want the support roles to do their job well - then do what they tell you ... end of story.

They are the foundation of any group and the shotcallers - not you.

Unless they are completely new and don’t know basic mechanics - for the sake of the group - you follow their lead.

Your job is to parse and do as your told, when you’re told to - that’s it. Stop acting like some kinda rockstar and you’ll have more fun I’m sure, if you know how.

That should of ended with a mic drop.
    Aurielle wrote: »
    As DD you arent actually needed, you simply speed up the process, tank and healer are everything and should not be put in the vulnerable position of having to rez.

Uh...what? :D Tanks and healers are optional in a lot of vet dungeons if you have good damage dealers in the group that are capable of keeping themselves alive. I once accidentally queued as a fake tank for vet Direfrost (I thought I’d selected normal). We completed the dungeon in about 10 minutes with no deaths. Pretty sure we didn’t have a healer either.

Good DDs are absolutely needed. Try doing vet DLC dungeons or vet II dungeons with group DPS that tops out at 10-15k.

In theory you can run through dungeons with 4 of any class. its just faster if you can do it with 4 DPS. But you can run any 4 man content on 4 healers or 4 tanks especially since both of these role typically have some dps abilities slotted as well. DPS just make a big fuss about how important they are, but when the tank and/or healer dies, *** hits the fan 90% of the time.
  • Shawn_PT
    Shawn_PT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is very very situational.

Generally either the DDs or the healer should take care of that but it depends on what is going on. Better to use on's brain before attempting something silly and starting an argument, yeah?

Unless the fight calls for super stacked non stop heals, the healer can generally put some HoTs down and go rez. If a DD is closer and starts rezing, then let them. Healer keeps them alive in the meantime and everyone is happy.

Tank is dead? Whoever does not have sudden aggro rez the tank ASAP. If the boss is on a DD, healer keeps them alive while they kite and the other DD rezes (is that even a word?).

Healer is dead? Same applies. Anyone who is not in immediate danger can go and rez. The tank can probably survive without heals for a while and may even be able to get the healer up if all they would be doing otherwise is stand there and block. Easier if everyone and everything are relatively stacked. Taunt everything, then rez. Everyone is happy.

Not ideal but on the bright side there's no DPS loss (if the heal is down) or only half if a DD is down. However there are many bosses/adds/mechanics that actively stun and push whoever has aggro, meaning the tank will be interrupted if they drop block to try to rez. So in some cases they really cannot do it, even if they want to.

Boss is almost dead and it's not going to one-shot anyone in the next few seconds? Nuke it!! Rezing the other person would probably take more time than finishing the boss right there.

Bottom line: if you know you can do it and the safety/survivability of the group is not put in jeopardy by your momentary defenseless/uselessness, go for it.

Bottom bottom line: use your common sense. Rez duty is everyone and no one's job.
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    Tasear wrote: »
    Sounds like a fundamental issue on how useful healers are to people? Or maybe it's a gap in ESO generation? Seems like newer players find healers useless while old ones still find them useful. Either way this was the issues tanks starting having in dungeon design. It used be 3 dps and 1 healer not so long ago.

You, and well all of us, are missing the point.

This is less about who has priority on rezing but that someone did not rez in a recent dungeon OP was part of. My first guess is OP is a healer and someone was saying OP, as healer, should have rezzed the fallen DPS.

I could be wrong and that OP could have been the tank but this thread is still someone trying to point the blame and get everyone to agree with him/her because they think they are right.

Answer this one question ? What healers job apart from healing when no one requires healing most of the time when dps needs to deals with so many adds when not requires heals? Point is dps deal with the adds tank hold the boss , healer should rezz in vet dungeons. Whats the point of dps rezz when adds gang up on you and you are the only dps left ? Doesnt look stupid ?

How are you going to survive those adds without the healer? It's not like those adds aren't atacking you while the healer is rezzing.
    Argonian forever
  • MerlinPendragon
    MerlinPendragon
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you're a DPS in vet content and you don't rez dead group members...

...you're gonna have a bad time.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A great healer makes it seem like you never needed them...but trust me if they weren't there or great ar thier job you'd have noticed.
    Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not me! Twice in a row I popped magma shell to rez dead party members and either couldn't find their body or couldn't line it up properly. Rezzing seems to be the hardest thing in the game for me.
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DPS need to rez first.

However: If you feel you can rez quicker, then do so.
  • Grabmoore
    Grabmoore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AnviOfVai wrote: »
    I always thought the tank should res, as they can take much more damage and the healers should stay healing so that the tank does not die while rezzing someone.

When taunt on boss is gone , good luck. Group wipe confirmed. Boss one shot everyone. What healer do in vet dungeons , spam heals when no one needs or just look and evaluate tanks & dps doing ?
    No one need spam heals in vet dungeons all the time.

You really try hard, don't you? However, you aren't correct. It's not the healer, nor the tank or the DD, who needs to rezz first. It's the person, who can do it the fastest and safest in that situation.

Healers can't rezz savely in vMoL 1st boss shield phase. Tanks shouldn't rezz in some DLC dungeons, if they don't see a safe window. DDs sometimes can't rezz, if healer is down or in vIC HM (without CC pots). This topic is way more diverse than you make it out to be. I see your point of view, but that's only your opinion with a grain of salt towards the healing springs spamming healers, who don't know what the role is capabale of doing.
    EU - PC - Ebonheart Pact
    Iggy Grabmoore - Argonian Magicka Templar | Nyctasha - Redguard Stamina Nightblade
    Do-Ra'Zhar - Khajiit Stamina DK | Ashmedi - Dunmer Magicka DK
    Vanya Darchow - AD Altmer Magicka Sorc | Malek gro'Kash - Orc Stam Sorc
    GM of "Handelshaus von Riften" - Trading & PvX Community
  • BaneOfBattler
    BaneOfBattler
    ✭✭✭
    Rez in a dungeon/trial is Dd's work, Tank cant lose the agro, Healer cant stop healing alive members. DD's can stop dealing damage as its not really a must when people is dead.
    Edited by BaneOfBattler on May 16, 2018 11:57PM
  • badmojo
    badmojo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aurielle wrote: »

Often I rez as healer in PUG dungeons because the DDs usually focus on their rotation or learning to play the game, and with the lack of voice comms we cant quickly inform them that somebody went down and needs a rez. As healer I am the one noticing it immediately so I am in the best position to get them up quickly. That said, when I start the rez I focus on the other group members and will not hesitate to stop rezzing and throw out some heals if needed.

But DDs should be the one rezzing, because wipes often happen if the healer dies trying to rez someone. As DD you arent actually needed, you simply speed up the process, tank and healer are everything and should not be put in the vulnerable position of having to rez.

I dont think so. All hard vet dungoen content, healer is the best choice for rezz. Healer will be in back, he has full view of all people. Healer have plenty of time . No one needs heals all the time except vet trials tricky situcations. If dps is going to rezz in tough dungoens like falkreath , good luck . What healer will do during same time ? Heal all the time !!! Adds will kill entire group in no time. DDs are not needed ? Good luck in clearing dungeons. I put a dps in healer slot when its dps race . Many dungeon group are already doing that.

Good luck with myth that when I stop healing some dies.

I didn't mean DDs aren't needed to clear the dungeon. What I meant is DDs aren't needed to prevent a wipe. Both DDs can die and if the tank and healer know what they're doing they can get everyone back up and continue on. If the tank and healer go down, things get crazy and wipes happen.

I mentioned doing PUGs, and you reply with a pre-made 3 DPS group to prove my points wrong? Throw 3 random newbie DDs together with a tank and see how that works out in a DLC dungeon. It might work out, but I would bet more often than not it doesn't.

Healer rezzing might be the optimal choice. But DD rezzing is the safer choice. Its highly dependent on the situation for how much risk you are willing to take for that small DPS reward. Let's face it, if rezzing is happening, then things are probably a little rocky already.

[DC/NA]
  • xXSilverDragonXx
    xXSilverDragonXx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes healers can rez but if it's that messy, healers can't. I can depending and often I end up having to in a shite situation, but DPS should always be rezzing. Frankly it's good practice for trials where god forbid any dps rez if they aren't trained that way. Gotta train them young to part with them soul gems.
  • peacenote
    peacenote
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This topic was more interesting than I expected. In that I had no idea that DPS rezzing first was even debatable!

This explains some of the PUGs I have been in where DPS seem to be oblivious to the duty of rezzing. :D

In all seriousness, of course this is somewhat situational, and I'm curious which dungeon has adds spawning so vigorously that the healer must rez the DPS as they try to keep up. But generally speaking, the tank keeps the boss taunted, the healer keeps the tank alive so the DPS can do their thing. That is why DPS rez. Adapt as needed.

And if your team can't adapt to circumstances... you probably have bigger issues than not knowing who needs to rez first.
    My #1 wish for ESO Today: Decouple achievements from character progress and tracking.
    • Advocate for this HERE.
    • Want the history of this issue? It's HERE.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    peacenote wrote: »
    This topic was more interesting than I expected. In that I had no idea that DPS rezzing first was even debatable!

This explains some of the PUGs I have been in where DPS seem to be oblivious to the duty of rezzing. :D

In all seriousness, of course this is somewhat situational, and I'm curious which dungeon has adds spawning so vigorously that the healer must rez the DPS as they try to keep up. But generally speaking, the tank keeps the boss taunted, the healer keeps the tank alive so the DPS can do their thing. That is why DPS rez. Adapt as needed.

And if your team can't adapt to circumstances... you probably have bigger issues than not knowing who needs to rez first.

1. Yes and I would actually be embarrassed if I was a dps saying I did not rez because I think it should be the healer's job.
    2. The adds are not an issue since the answer there is kill them then rez. Was uncertain why OP brought that up to begin with.
    Edited by idk on May 17, 2018 4:12AM
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Even in end-game raid groups, DPS are generally to rez dead people. Healers are too darn busy, well, healing. Tanks often take a lot of damage, and they need the healer(s) to be on point with keeping them up. They can't stop to rez a dps. That's why the dps take priority when it comes to rezzing.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    Tasear wrote: »
    Sounds like a fundamental issue on how useful healers are to people? Or maybe it's a gap in ESO generation? Seems like newer players find healers useless while old ones still find them useful. Either way this was the issues tanks starting having in dungeon design. It used be 3 dps and 1 healer not so long ago.

You, and well all of us, are missing the point.

This is less about who has priority on rezing but that someone did not rez in a recent dungeon OP was part of. My first guess is OP is a healer and someone was saying OP, as healer, should have rezzed the fallen DPS.

I could be wrong and that OP could have been the tank but this thread is still someone trying to point the blame and get everyone to agree with him/her because they think they are right.

Answer this one question ? What healers job apart from healing when no one requires healing most of the time when dps needs to deals with so many adds when not requires heals? Point is dps deal with the adds tank hold the boss , healer should rezz in vet dungeons. Whats the point of dps rezz when adds gang up on you and you are the only dps left ? Doesnt look stupid ?

How are you going to survive those adds without the healer? It's not like those adds aren't atacking you while the healer is rezzing.

Adds never a problem. I dont require a healer to survive adds. Even mini boss, unless I am rezzing someone , I am pretty much fine. No good DD require a healer to survive adds. Every add is having nearly 200k+ health in dlc vet dungoens and hits pretty hard. People who argue DD has to rezz, seems never played DLC dungeons on hard mode. Simply bluffing liars. They even say they heal dps inside VMA.

I solo vet dungoens lol and all WBs in vvanderfall/wrothgar. In fact many VMA clears dont even require healing all the time except in vet trials or PVP. They will take care of themselves. Topic is about vet dlc dungeons.

Only DLC dungoens I need a team especially bosses and crazy mechanics.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on May 17, 2018 5:05AM
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even in end-game raid groups, DPS are generally to rez dead people. Healers are too darn busy, well, healing. Tanks often take a lot of damage, and they need the healer(s) to be on point with keeping them up. They can't stop to rez a dps. That's why the dps take priority when it comes to rezzing.

Topic is about DLC vet dungoens. Where raid or PVP come here ? Yes dps has to rezz when other dps died, and army of adds with 200k health mauling you.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on May 17, 2018 5:01AM