The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Its healers job to rezz dead people in vet dungoens , followed by DPS and finally tank.

• Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grabmoore wrote: »
    AnviOfVai wrote: »
    I always thought the tank should res, as they can take much more damage and the healers should stay healing so that the tank does not die while rezzing someone.

When taunt on boss is gone , good luck. Group wipe confirmed. Boss one shot everyone. What healer do in vet dungeons , spam heals when no one needs or just look and evaluate tanks & dps doing ?
    No one need spam heals in vet dungeons all the time.

You really try hard, don't you? However, you aren't correct. It's not the healer, nor the tank or the DD, who needs to rezz first. It's the person, who can do it the fastest and safest in that situation.

Healers can't rezz savely in vMoL 1st boss shield phase. Tanks shouldn't rezz in some DLC dungeons, if they don't see a safe window. DDs sometimes can't rezz, if healer is down or in vIC HM (without CC pots). This topic is way more diverse than you make it out to be. I see your point of view, but that's only your opinion with a grain of salt towards the healing springs spamming healers, who don't know what the role is capabale of doing.

Read the topic first and comment. Dont waste others time. Its all about stupid pugging healers queueing for vet hard dlc dungeons and expecting someone carry them, while they simply stand back and watch.

Same words " Trying too hard arent you ?" You are not correct. Have ever played DLC Vet dungeons like falkreath ? How many health each add have and how hard they hit ? 1 dps has to kill all those mobs and rezz as well !!! Healer will stand in the back and do what ? Every VMA clearer know what they are doing and how to stay alive. Its only healers crying if they stop healing all will die, while many are doing it comfortably with 1 tank and 3 dps.
    Agree to the point its situation specific. Topic is about vet dlc dungeons, where multiple adds spawning in addition to bosses. Trials or PVP is out of topic.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on May 17, 2018 5:48AM
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    Tasear wrote: »
    Sounds like a fundamental issue on how useful healers are to people? Or maybe it's a gap in ESO generation? Seems like newer players find healers useless while old ones still find them useful. Either way this was the issues tanks starting having in dungeon design. It used be 3 dps and 1 healer not so long ago.

You, and well all of us, are missing the point.

This is less about who has priority on rezing but that someone did not rez in a recent dungeon OP was part of. My first guess is OP is a healer and someone was saying OP, as healer, should have rezzed the fallen DPS.

I could be wrong and that OP could have been the tank but this thread is still someone trying to point the blame and get everyone to agree with him/her because they think they are right.

Answer this one question ? What healers job apart from healing when no one requires healing most of the time when dps needs to deals with so many adds when not requires heals? Point is dps deal with the adds tank hold the boss , healer should rezz in vet dungeons. Whats the point of dps rezz when adds gang up on you and you are the only dps left ? Doesnt look stupid ?

How are you going to survive those adds without the healer? It's not like those adds aren't atacking you while the healer is rezzing.

Adds never a problem. I dont require a healer to survive adds. Even mini boss, unless I am rezzing someone , I am pretty much fine. No good DD require a healer to survive adds. Every add is having nearly 200k+ health in dlc vet dungoens and hits pretty hard. People who argue DD has to rezz, seems never played DLC dungeons on hard mode. Simply bluffing liars. They even say they heal dps inside VMA.

I solo vet dungoens lol and all WBs in vvanderfall/wrothgar. In fact many VMA clears dont even require healing all the time except in vet trials or PVP. They will take care of themselves. Topic is about vet dlc dungeons.

Only DLC dungoens I need a team especially bosses and crazy mechanics.

You're arguing with established members who know this game quite well. Who are you? Never heard of you before, but if I were in a group with you, i'd warn everyone about what a weak link you are and we'd kick you faster than you die to the first trash mob.
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    D0PAMINE wrote: »
    Sounds like a fundamental issue on how useful healers are to people? Or maybe it's a gap in ESO generation? Seems like newer players find healers useless while old ones still find them useful. Either way this was the issues tanks starting having in dungeon design. It used be 3 dps and 1 healer not so long ago.

This is less about who has priority on rezing but that someone did not rez in a recent dungeon OP was part of. My first guess is OP is a healer and someone was saying OP, as healer, should have rezzed the fallen DPS.

I could be wrong and that OP could have been the tank but this thread is still someone trying to point the blame and get everyone to agree with him/her because they think they are right.

Answer this one question ? What healers job apart from healing when no one requires healing most of the time when dps needs to deals with so many adds when not requires heals? Point is dps deal with the adds tank hold the boss , healer should rezz in vet dungeons. Whats the point of dps rezz when adds gang up on you and you are the only dps left ? Doesnt look stupid ?

How are you going to survive those adds without the healer? It's not like those adds aren't atacking you while the healer is rezzing.

Adds never a problem. I dont require a healer to survive adds. Even mini boss, unless I am rezzing someone , I am pretty much fine. No good DD require a healer to survive adds. Every add is having nearly 200k+ health in dlc vet dungoens and hits pretty hard. People who argue DD has to rezz, seems never played DLC dungeons on hard mode. Simply bluffing liars. They even say they heal dps inside VMA.

I solo vet dungoens lol and all WBs in vvanderfall/wrothgar. In fact many VMA clears dont even require healing all the time except in vet trials or PVP. They will take care of themselves. Topic is about vet dlc dungeons.

You're arguing with established members who know this game quite well. Who are you? Never heard of you before, but if I were in a group with you, i'd warn everyone about what a weak link you are and we'd kick you faster than you die to the first trash mob.
    [/qu
    D0PAMINE wrote: »

Only noobs call themselves pros. Doing personal attacks rather than convincing points shows what level are game. Who needs healer to survive adds ? I already told I solo vet dungeons & all WBs including IC.
    Who are you ? " You dont have the privilege to know me ".
    I dont want to be part of a team who needs healer to survive adds and calling themselves well established player. Always learn to talk the point. Otherwise dont talk.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on May 17, 2018 5:44AM
  • boggo
    boggo
    ✭✭✭

Obviously you don‘t know what the abbreviation VMA means. xD
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    boggo wrote: »

Veteran Malestrom arena . Obviously you are noob. Thats why you dont even understand VMA clearer can handle adds single handedly without a healer in vet dungeons. Pug in . Some one will carry vet dlc dungeons for free.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on May 17, 2018 5:53AM
  • boggo
    boggo
    ✭✭✭
    boggo wrote: »

Veteran Malestrom arena . Obviously you are noob. Thats why you dont even understand VMA clearer can handle adds single handedly without a healer in vet dungeons. Pug in . Some one will carry you for vet dlc dungeons for free.

Your words make no sense.
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    I always assume I should resurrect as DD. It’s just less stress for everyone that way.
    ascan7 wrote: »
    Lol, tell this to the hundreds of leet DPS that dies as soon as i stop healing them and start rezzing someone

This. If im spending X seconds rezzing someone, i am spending X seconds not healing. If tank spends x seconds rezzing, that is X seconds the tank isnt tanking or interrupting. In both cases it could lead to a wipe. If a dps spends x seconds rezzing no one is going to die because of that. And when someone is rezzing, as a healer, i lay the heals heavy on them since they cant do anything else while rezzing.

The healer is probably the last person you want to rez in a dungeon. Though really the general consensus among intelligent people is whoever can do it safely should make the attempt rather than everyone standing around and saying " not my job!". I like playing with intelligent people.

No
    Eyro wrote: »
    I usually Rez as a healer because most dps are so leet and aware of their surroundings they don’t even notice when someone is dead.

ZOs put rezz bonuses in support not in damage for a reason. But, it wont applicable for trials or PVP. In DLC dungoens DDs always fight with something especially when other DD dies. Even try to rezz, some mob come and interrupt constantly.
    For sensible person , at least DD should protect healers from the mobs while rezz and carry on to kill the mobs at the same time.

Some went overboard that healer is the last person to rezz. Its not even situational . Tank has to remove block and come to rezz. Healer is so privileged .lol.
    Getting good healer who understand their role with situational awareness is very difficult I believe .
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on May 17, 2018 6:34AM
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get the sense that OP was in a PUG with a healer that refused to rez... at all. Which is why hes so adamant that they are not needed if they are not doing their 'JOB'.
    If at the time, they were most eligible to then they should have but it is all situational depending on group, dungeon and difficulty.
    If a certain boss is doing its mechanic and cannot be taunted/ keeps moving then a tank might be able to rez while others are busy.

It is no ones sole 'JOB'
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• Xuhora
    Xuhora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Priyasekarssk, oh boy, oh boy.... Dont know where to start...

I guess i will start by saying: As a main Healer since Beta this post makes my blood boil. Its ignorant, its selfish and furthermore its just wrong...

My point is, since in this game, a healer is not only there to heal but to provide buffs and debuffs and whatnot, DPS players tend to think that healers are irrelevant... Combat prayer, ele drain, SPC, shards, orbs, extended ritual and even blockade, these are all things that is considered a healers job. And god forbid the uptime on even one of these buffs isnt what de DPS-player is expecting, hell breaks lose... not to say that in trashfights with adds i contribute arroun 15-20% of the groupDPS.

Since you as an self proclaimed carry-DPS-overlord feels entitled to get all these Buffs at arround 90% uptime, shards and orbs on cooldown, while thinking your DPS in comparison is more important....

You brought situational awareness to the field, i totally agree with that statement. But for heavens sake, it not your Situational awareness that say whos rezzing, its the healers situational awareness! If the situation allows the healer to rezz, he will be rezzing way before you even realize that the other DPS died.

If you see someone dead and the healer is not rezzing you can asume the follow:
    - The healer knows that someone is dead
    - The healer doesnt rezz because he thinks its not save
    - You should immediatly stop doing DMG and rezz the dead guy, because he is laying there since 10 seconds!

Know i know you are adressing bad healers with your post, but a bad healers job, first and formost, is to learn his role, as it is with every bad player.
    And to be perfectly honest, and with all due respect: Your post, your statements and your attitude indicates to me, that you are not even half as good as you think you are and could be considered a bad player yourself.
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LeHarrt91 wrote: »
    I get the sense that OP was in a PUG with a healer that refused to rez... at all. Which is why hes so adamant that they are not needed if they are not doing their 'JOB'.
    If at the time, they were most eligible to then they should have but it is all situational depending on group, dungeon and difficulty.
    If a certain boss is doing its mechanic and cannot be taunted/ keeps moving then a tank might be able to rez while others are busy.

It is no ones sole 'JOB'

It is no ones sole 'JOB' . Perfect answer. Its always situational. If PVP healer should be last. In trials dps should rezz followed by support tank. In vet dlc dungoens especially with plenty of mobs with huge health pool, DPS always busy with the mobs. One guy/girl telling tank should taunt all the mobs . Tank is not doing his job. Healer job is stand still and watch others. Another guy tank should remove the block for main boss and come to rezz. Another one, DPS should kill the mobs and come to rezz, not urgent. Healer wont rezz.

They never agree its even situational. God help the people in their team. I dont take healers with this type of attitude in my team. They dont deserve it.

Edited by Priyasekarssk on May 17, 2018 6:47AM
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dps do the rez
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xuhora wrote: »

I guess i will start by saying: As a main Healer since Beta this post makes my blood boil. Its ignorant, its selfish and furthermore its just wrong...

My point is, since in this game, a healer is not only there to heal but to provide buffs and debuffs and whatnot, DPS players tend to think that healers are irrelevant... Combat prayer, ele drain, SPC, shards, orbs, extended ritual and even blockade, these are all things that is considered a healers job. And god forbid the uptime on even one of these buffs isnt what de DPS-player is expecting, hell breaks lose... not to say that in trashfights with adds i contribute arroun 15-20% of the groupDPS.

Since you as an self proclaimed carry-DPS-overlord feels entitled to get all these Buffs at arround 90% uptime, shards and orbs on cooldown, while thinking your DPS in comparison is more important....

You brought situational awareness to the field, i totally agree with that statement. But for heavens sake, it not your Situational awareness that say whos rezzing, its the healers situational awareness! If the situation allows the healer to rezz, he will be rezzing way before you even realize that the other DPS died.

- You should immediatly stop doing DMG and rezz the dead guy, because he is laying there since 10 seconds!

Know i know you are adressing bad healers with your post, but a bad healers job, first and formost, is to learn his role, as it is with every bad player.
    And to be perfectly honest, and with all due respect: Your post, your statements and your attitude indicates to me, that you are not even half as good as you think you are and could be considered a bad player yourself.

What ? I dont disagree its situational. I even exempted trials or PVP out of discussion. Only some healers here not agreeing its situational. When 1 dps dead and another dps kiting around the mobs not the boss, they expect dps to kill all adds and come to rezz. DLC dungeon mobs has 200k+ health and hit hard. DPS is not afford to stop DPS or kiting. DPS can stop to rezz if only boss active and tank holding aggro. Its not the case in majority of DLC dungeons. Again not all.

If 2 dps dies, tank should come and rezz. lol . Cant you realize it ?

Edited by Priyasekarssk on May 17, 2018 7:00AM
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

What ? I dont disagree its situational. I even exempted trials or PVP out of discussion. Only some healers here not agreeing its situational. When 1 dps dead and another dps kiting around the mobs, they expect dps to kill all adds and come to rezz. If that dps dies, tank should come and rezz. lol . Just read !!!

Dude - it is time to stop. You broke the drum and the horse has been dead since yesterday.
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my typical res procedure:
    - where the hell is that body needs to res? <start running around to find the body>
    - uhhh... well... :*<continue healing>
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mocap wrote: »
    my typical res procedure:
    - where the hell is that body needs to res? <start running around to find the body>
    - uhhh... well... :*<continue healing>

You can heal yourself when all dead :D
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on May 17, 2018 7:03AM
  • Xuhora
    Xuhora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Priyasekarssk

read it again, read it carefully, never forget it...
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mureel wrote: »

What ? I dont disagree its situational. I even exempted trials or PVP out of discussion. Only some healers here not agreeing its situational. When 1 dps dead and another dps kiting around the mobs, they expect dps to kill all adds and come to rezz. If that dps dies, tank should come and rezz. lol . Just read !!!

Dude - it is time to stop. You broke the drum and the horse has been dead since yesterday.
    Mureel wrote: »

Horse is never going to die. :)
    Its going to run everyday. Only forum this post will die. Again some one open another post.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on May 17, 2018 7:12AM
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol @Priyasekarssk so after you went through en entire thread talking bs about templars and jabs being an exploited, abused and overused skill, you felt the need to do some more trolling? 1/10.
    Edited by Koensol on May 17, 2018 7:25AM
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dps do the rez
  • Arkray
    Arkray
    ✭✭✭
    r_611019_VeP4p.jpg
    "Ah, magic! The solution to all life's problems. I love magic! It's so... magical."
  • Auros
    Auros
    ✭✭✭
    In a perfect group: the tank will take all adds so that they don't damage the dps who have shields just in case, while being buffed/healed by the healer.

As a healer, I always try to res, and if within 1 sec. someone starts dropping low I immediately stop and go back to healing.
    Why: because I have Kagrenacs and passives and can res in 3 seconds, to full health - because I have specced this char explicitly for the role.
    Popping ulti panacea usually also helps in such situations, because I really need 3 seconds to res with that set bonus, and I get back magica!

However, in intensive content where I barely manage to recover my magica, I don't even think of it ...

Tanks can heal, dps can self-heal, but again : this is very case-specific.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even in end-game raid groups, DPS are generally to rez dead people. Healers are too darn busy, well, healing. Tanks often take a lot of damage, and they need the healer(s) to be on point with keeping them up. They can't stop to rez a dps. That's why the dps take priority when it comes to rezzing.

Topic is about DLC vet dungoens. Where raid or PVP come here ? Yes dps has to rezz when other dps died, and army of adds with 200k health mauling you.

No. I suggest reading the OP again.

The topic is clearly someone trying to convince those in the forums that it is primarily the healers role to rez dead in Vet Dungeons. Nothing is said in the title about this concerning only DLC vet dungeons and I recall a few times through this thread you have made it clear you are talking about vet dungeons, not trials or PvP.

This argument seems to lack support from the player base here in the forums. My guess is that most of us do not want to be that DPS that blames the wipe on the healer because the dps was to stubborn to rez the other dps who happened to be dead.

BTW, the basis of the argument in the OP is as follows.

This game have passives only for healers for rezz people. No dps or Tank passives have that bonus. - False
    There is not healer specific passives for rezzing players.

DPS has nothing do with lord champion tree. Its specifically meant for Tanks and healers - False
    Link to Alcast build for magika dps has points in bastion. He is one of the best DPS in the game.

In hard dps race fights only healers have privilege of time in vet dungoens. No one needs heals all the time. False
    Cannot think many vet dungeons hard dps races that are this critical. For fights that have hard dps races the experienced healer is not standing in the back doing nothing. They are healing or doing damage.

My point is your logic is not correct. Your examples of situations are cherry picked and fail to take into account the entire picture.

True logic would say if you can get the rez off do it. Better to get the rez and save the fight than wipe and argue about it afterwards. This thread is finger pointing.
  • raj72616a
    raj72616a
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    as it's been mentioned by others, it's situational in dungeon who's going to rez.

some weeks ago - never mind how long precisely - having little or no trial group available, and nothing particular to interest me on questing, i went for tanking vDirefrost pledge on my stam sorc with a pug.
    we proceeded uneventfully to the final boss, where the healer and dps started occasionally dying to the AoE or even to the draining beam due to lack of stamina.
    with the healer and one dps hitting the floor multiple times, and the other dps being a templar, and with me doing 50% of group dps, who would a well informed gamer deduce to be the most suitable person to get the rez?
    it took me 3 seconds to realize that the templar dps would not take a pause from his jab jab jab rotation, so i did all the rez in the fight, while also tanking the boss and adds, self healing, and dpsing at the same time.

moral of the story?
    it's not up to the dps to rez, or the healer to rez, or the tank to rez.
    it's up to the more experienced player in the group to rez.
    cut the newbie some slack - they cannot figure out when is a safe time to rez, they cannot even notice who die and where the dead one is.

so @Priyasekarssk was correct. he should not be the one to rez.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    raj72616a wrote: »
    as it's been mentioned by others, it's situational in dungeon who's going to rez.

some weeks ago - never mind how long precisely - having little or no trial group available, and nothing particular to interest me on questing, i went for tanking vDirefrost pledge on my stam sorc with a pug.
    we proceeded uneventfully to the final boss, where the healer and dps started occasionally dying to the AoE or even to the draining beam due to lack of stamina.
    with the healer and one dps hitting the floor multiple times, and the other dps being a templar, and with me doing 50% of group dps, who would a well informed gamer deduce to be the most suitable person to get the rez?
    it took me 3 seconds to realize that the templar dps would not take a pause from his jab jab jab rotation, so i did all the rez in the fight, while also tanking the boss and adds, self healing, and dpsing at the same time.

moral of the story?
    it's not up to the dps to rez, or the healer to rez, or the tank to rez.
    it's up to the more experienced player in the group to rez.
    cut the newbie some slack - they cannot figure out when is a safe time to rez, they cannot even notice who die and where the dead one is.

so @Priyasekarssk was correct. he should not be the one to rez.

So are you saying Priy is not the more experienced player and because of that should not be the one to rez?

I would agree on cutting the noob some slack but I do not think Priy thinks he is a noob. He seems to think he is more experienced and knowledgeable than all of us in this matter.

I would certainly agree that a person who did not rez another player yet complains that someone else did not get the rez is probably lacking a leg to stand on.
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Problem here in vet hard dungeons is , mobs. If dps try to rezz, both healer & dps will be mauled. Sometimes there will be multiple bosses. Its doesnt make any logical sense for dps to rezz, for dungeons like bloodforge , when only 1 dps available. Its better to have extra dps with self heal than uselss egoistic healer.
    These mobs hit pretty hard. If its 5 man dungeon with 1 extra dps . Fine with dps rezz. Its not the case.

And who the hell is healing your Healer in this scenario?
    The mighty vigour your'e spamming on the opposite side of the room?
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Your statement is all over the place and contradicts itself. Adds hit hard in DLC therefore you don't require a healer is quite literally what you're saying and it doesn't make a lick of sense so I'm just going to chalk it up as a troll statement and just discontinue this topic. Clearly you feel you're in the right and nothing anyone says will change that so I'm done.
    Argonian forever
  • Sinolai
    Sinolai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every now and then its argued , that dps should rezz dead , because of some noob healers not understanding mechanics of the game and just want to watch what dps and tanks doing ? This game have passives only for healers for rezz people. No dps or Tank passives have that bonus. Templars has passive. Support passives from PVP. Followed by Lord in champion system. DPS has nothing do with lord champion tree. Its specifically meant for Tanks and healers. In hard dps race fights only healers have privilege of time in vet dungoens. No one needs heals all the time.

Is healer / Tank are meant only for fake healers not understanding their role just look what dps is doing ? At least tank has to hold aggro. Healer has plenty of time , excluding time to time debuffs. Even passives are meant only for healers. I literally hate fake healers just doing nothing in Vet dungeons ( mazzatum, falkreath , Direfrost ) , its hard dps race & healers have no contribution and loot monster sets , because of others hardwork.

Topic is only limited to Vet dungoens.

Have you ever done vMoL or vHoF? :)
    When I am healing I always tell people if they dont start ressing I will. Once I start, people start falling left and right :tongue:
    Edited by Sinolai on May 17, 2018 11:04AM
  • Sinolai
    Sinolai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's situational but for the most part the dps should be the one rezing

If the healer rezes then things can go bad fast 90% of the time when i try to rez as a healer i have to stop and heal or let the group die why i rez this one guy

If tank rezes then group can be exposed to 1 shot mechanics

also the tank is usually getting plenty of cc and hravy damage on his face if not blocking.
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If I would get one gold every time I get told a healer shouldn't rezz because it kills DDs I would be the richest ESO player by now. It's crap. If a healer kills a DD by rezzing he is simply doing it wrong, but that does not mean that the concept as a whole is bad.
    Just like a DD renews hit DOTs before rezzing to keep up DPS, a healer can renew his HOTs and buffs to keep those up and should it be necessary you can still cancel the rezz. It simply takes a bit of situational awareness and concentration.
    Rezzing is everyones job and this does not exclude healers.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The white elephant in the room that we all have ignored really is that sometimes you cannot find the body. Its a common problem especially in large boss rooms where there is a lot of boss movement or in areas with a lot of objects and clutter. It is really something they need to address. We need a tombstone or something that makes it easier to find a body in a fight. there have been several times where i didnt rez just because i couldnt find the body to rez and i dont get a lot of time during a boss fight regardless of role to hunt for it.