The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Its healers job to rezz dead people in vet dungoens , followed by DPS and finally tank.

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZeroXFF wrote: »
    Mureel wrote: »
    DarkScatha wrote: »
    If you think Direfrost HM is hard content you should really uninstall the game xD

LOL. Question is who has to rezz . Why always noobs interested doing personal attacks rather discussing . That argument is started by another noob here.

You have to Rez. Or anyone else who isn't dead. To be really honest though: if the dps was all that, no one would be dead anyway. Dps is more than just point and shoot. Actually requires you to have your eyes on the front of your face, too. (Or slightly to the sides if pursegonian)
    Aside from the OP being wrong, everyone who says that tanks should ress before healers have probably never had a proper tank char. Unless there is a special mechanic demanding a change in the behavior (vAA burn phase on mage, vMoL 1st boss shield phase), it should be DD -> healer -> tank.

1. As the tank I always get interrupted when trying to ress, unless I pop the 1hs ulti (so it's quite a long break between ress attempts, even if you are one of those paranoid tanks who ignore "teh metah" and keep that skill on your bars just in case).
    2. If I tank more than just the boss, I won't have enough time between taunting the last target and taunt expiring on the first one, so some adds might go kill the healer while I'm trying to ress.
    3. Moving the boss could be a death sentence to the rest of the group.
    4. A good tank rarely actually needs a healer to stay alive long enough for the healer to ress someone, especially in 4-man dungeons, so if it's down to healer or tank to ress, the healer attempting it carries lower risk than a tank neglecting his survival and taunting for a ress while being hit by (near) 1-shot mechanics (vFH last boss likes to 1-shoot when you aren't blocking, for example). And I am talking about stuff like vFH, vBRF, vSP, and even vet trials when I'm talking about tank survival.

Topic is about Vet hard dungeons where many are running with 3 dps. Trials is not even in context. Please read the post first before commenting something "OP is wrong" . If healer dont rezz in vet dungeons , when I am dealing with mobs or miniboss especially when I have to prevent rage, I dont need healer. I will kick healer or I will leave. Period. All noobs here cry dps should rezz without any convicning arguments.

Your reply is an irony overload. You didn't bother reading my comment and you criticize me for not reading the OP. I am talking about all group content, and I explicitly mention multiple vet DLC dungeons later in that comment. This only tells me that you decided to stop reading before I got to the arguments, which means you wouldn't even know even if I did make convincing arguments against healers ressing first.

What's even more ironic is that those fights I mentioned in trials are those where it should be the tank(s) ressing first and not DDs, and yet you attack me.

Also, if none of the previous arguments convinced you, there is nothing I can say that will. It's situational, but if the healer is busy, everyone else is more likely to die when he tries ressing someone.

Also, your 3dd runs are a red herring. If you can do content without a healer or tank, that content is too easy for you, and it wouldn't matter who is ressing whom, because everyone present can probably solo it.

Point is rezz is always situational . There is no generic rule. If tank is dead and 2 dps alive, 1 dps will have no problem in rezz.

Then why are you saying there is a rule?

Your title clearly states it is the healers job to rez above all other roles. Granted your OP tries to support that with a few false pieces of information that have been pointed out in the thread but that is a different story.
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    If you think Direfrost HM is hard content you should really uninstall the game xD

LOL. Question is who has to rezz . Why always noobs interested doing personal attacks rather discussing . That argument is started by another noob here.

You have to Rez. Or anyone else who isn't dead. To be really honest though: if the dps was all that, no one would be dead anyway. Dps is more than just point and shoot. Actually requires you to have your eyes on the front of your face, too. (Or slightly to the sides if pursegonian)
    Aside from the OP being wrong, everyone who says that tanks should ress before healers have probably never had a proper tank char. Unless there is a special mechanic demanding a change in the behavior (vAA burn phase on mage, vMoL 1st boss shield phase), it should be DD -> healer -> tank.

1. As the tank I always get interrupted when trying to ress, unless I pop the 1hs ulti (so it's quite a long break between ress attempts, even if you are one of those paranoid tanks who ignore "teh metah" and keep that skill on your bars just in case).
    2. If I tank more than just the boss, I won't have enough time between taunting the last target and taunt expiring on the first one, so some adds might go kill the healer while I'm trying to ress.
    4. A good tank rarely actually needs a healer to stay alive long enough for the healer to ress someone, especially in 4-man dungeons, so if it's down to healer or tank to ress, the healer attempting it carries lower risk than a tank neglecting his survival and taunting for a ress while being hit by (near) 1-shot mechanics (vFH last boss likes to 1-shoot when you aren't blocking, for example). And I am talking about stuff like vFH, vBRF, vSP, and even vet trials when I'm talking about tank survival.

Topic is about Vet hard dungeons where many are running with 3 dps. Trials is not even in context. Please read the post first before commenting something "OP is wrong" . If healer dont rezz in vet dungeons , when I am dealing with mobs or miniboss especially when I have to prevent rage, I dont need healer. I will kick healer or I will leave. Period. All noobs here cry dps should rezz without any convicning arguments.

Your reply is an irony overload. You didn't bother reading my comment and you criticize me for not reading the OP. I am talking about all group content, and I explicitly mention multiple vet DLC dungeons later in that comment. This only tells me that you decided to stop reading before I got to the arguments, which means you wouldn't even know even if I did make convincing arguments against healers ressing first.

What's even more ironic is that those fights I mentioned in trials are those where it should be the tank(s) ressing first and not DDs, and yet you attack me.

Also, if none of the previous arguments convinced you, there is nothing I can say that will. It's situational, but if the healer is busy, everyone else is more likely to die when he tries ressing someone.

Also, your 3dd runs are a red herring. If you can do content without a healer or tank, that content is too easy for you, and it wouldn't matter who is ressing whom, because everyone present can probably solo it.

Point is rezz is always situational . There is no generic rule. If tank is dead and 2 dps alive, 1 dps will have no problem in rezz.

Your title clearly states it is the healers job to rez above all other roles. Granted your OP tries to support that with a few false pieces of information that have been pointed out in the thread but that is a different story.

You missed vet Hard DLC dungeons. There is no false information. Ask any DDs who clear Vet dungeons on HM. If one of the DD dies, you cannot spare another DD for rezz. Especially mobs rage entire group if not killed quickly.
    Please dont waste time. I am not convinced. Instead I will kick or leave in situations where healer has to rezz.

Please proceed with theory " DDs always rezz in vet HM DLC dungeons" .

Edited by Priyasekarssk on May 18, 2018 8:57PM
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

You missed vet Hard DLC dungeons.
    And you've missed a whole lot more than that.

Do you know what a healer is doing when they're rezzing? HINT: Not healing.

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So what ? . No one is going to die. No competent player will die when only dealing with adds alone. I mainly care lack of shields & debuffs on harder content.

https://alcasthq.com/eso-bloodroot-forge-guide/

Dear healer deal with the adds. Good luck with the run. I am not convinced. Please dont waste time.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You missed vet Hard DLC dungeons. There is no false information. Ask any DDs who clear Vet dungeons on HM. If one of the DD dies, you cannot spare another DD for rezz. Especially mobs rage entire group if not killed quickly.
    Please dont waste time. I am not convinced. Instead I will kick or leave in situations where healer has to rezz.

Please proceed with theory " DDs always rezz in vet HM DLC dungeons" .

I have cleared vet HM DLCs. I have cleared every vet dungeon HM in probably every role. I stand here, like most in this thread, and tell you that you are wrong.

BTW, it is everyone's job to rez fallen players when in a random group. No one is the raid leader in there so it is not your place to say whos role it is.

We get it you had a bad run, that is the chance one takes when running with pugs. Join a guild and form your groups from there.
    Edited by idk on May 18, 2018 11:01PM
  • CompM4s
    CompM4s
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the group is solid then anyone can rez depending on whats going on.
  • BlackLabel
    BlackLabel
    ✭✭✭
    I was always taught that DPS does the rezzing. Tank and healer have fundamental jobs to do. And there’s 2 dps instead of 1
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So what ? . No one is going to die. No competent player will die when only dealing with adds alone. I mainly care lack of shields & debuffs on harder content.

https://alcasthq.com/eso-bloodroot-forge-guide/

Dear healer deal with the adds. Good luck with the run. I am not convinced. Please dont waste time.

.... If no one is gonna die.... Then... Then why is someone rezzing?

I'm just curious about how this paragraph makes sense
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • qwyksylver
    qwyksylver
    ✭✭
    Just no, unless you're doing normal dungeons or easy vets then the healer stopping what they're doing (healing) to rez can and most likely will result in the other dps dying or the tank dying. Dps hardly have to do anything but dmg so stop complaining about having to rez
    Kazim Udar - CP 750 Nightblade PC/NA vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL - vHoF - vAS - vCR+2