The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Fix Templar

• dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »
    Prizax wrote: »
    ADarklore wrote: »
    Prizax wrote: »
    Also I would like to point out that the "Balanced Warrior" passive should also give "Spell Damage"... (it would be nice if possible and it doesn't break anything, if you know what a mean) :)
    glasejcr9idj.png

I think the ENTIRE reason this is 'balanced warrior' is to give something to STAMINA Templars... since the majority of class skills are Magicka in nature, and for the Magicka warrior in this passive, they offered Spell Resistance.

Yes I mean it should go both ways like "Increases your Weapon Damage or Spell Damage by 6%" (depending on which one you have higher).

Oh yes, and imagine the outcry and calls for even more nerfs if every Magicka Templar damage skill received a 6% buff.

They could also always slot pelinals and get the same results (Not suggesting they should do this). I agree this was meant to be part of the Stamina toolkit but honestly I don't feel it is enough, particularly after the Major Mending nerf which destroyed Stamplar's defensive skills.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    casparian wrote: »
    LordSlif wrote: »
    "Fixed an issue where damaging procs from passive abilities or Item Sets were not benefiting from your Spell or Physical Penetration in some situations."

This is the only thing I saw. @ZOS_GinaBruno does this include burning light?
    Also the lack of fixing jabs, again, from the bug casued by hardy/ele defender/thick skin is an issue. Are we wrong to consider this a bug?

What is the problem with CPs?

hardy/ele defener/thick skin is impacting the dmg of sweeps/jabs (at least compared to live).

Didn't someone post the numbers to back up this bug? Surprised we haven't heard anything back yet as ZOS has been very responsive.

Gina said that she had forwarded Cinbri's testing and numbers, including documentation of that bug, on to Wrobel. Maybe it was too late to get into this patch?

This.

Most likely the cause.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Can you give us an update on the bug mentioned above?

Any of you guys/gals want to bump this. I'm probably on some ZOS permanent ignore troll list, albeit probably for good reason.

Somewhat concerned that all the work put into fixing the scaling of sweeps will be cancelled out by a different bug. :/

@Cinbri @Joy_Division @Minno

Edit: autocorrect isn't always correct.

I've long given up on Sweeps or RD. I dont use either skill in PvE and in PvP I mostly reply on backlash, reflective light, proc sets, and opponent's stupidity with Eclipse to kill people.

I just don't have the motivation to do all sorts of testing to see if these things are working. Even if ZoS fixes Sweeps, the healing associated with that skill is not adequate enough in my opinion to go toe-to-toe against a good melee build.

I know we're not complaining like the DKs, but it would definitely make sweeps hit like a wet noodle.

+1 on the sweeps healing being complete garbage.

Well sweeps needs 170% DMG boost and the heal back to bring it back into line. Problem is they removed our DMG and gave us a stupid snare. Then they reduced the heal and stole major mending. The result is the wet noodle that is sweeps.

At least stamplars can stack way over 3.5k wd easily and use jabs for the crit boost. That plus bleeds+vigor make up for being stuck in the channel.

The problem is Stamplar Damage output and Recovery Rates (Repentance is horrible) doesn't make up for the utter gutting of Stamplar survivability.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    EvoAZN wrote: »
    If this goes to live, then it seems like they are forcing new players into becoming templar heal bots, which results into more nerf templar threads. "Templars heal is too strong"
    Well if the main class damage ability/execute wasn't bugged, then support wouldn't be the only viable playstyle newbies can rely on in the AvA/BG setting.

"Templar is a Class in Elder Scrolls Online. These traveling knights call upon the power of light and the burning sun to deal massive damage to their enemies while restoring health, magicka and stamina to their allies. The Templar is a defensive champion, channeling the power of the sun to strengthen himself, aid allies, and smite foes with righteous magic. Frequently protecting themselves with heavy armor and a stalwart shield, Templars are bastions of order and justice. A templar’s wrath is formidable; they pride themselves on steadfastly resisting occult forces, be they mage, daedra, or undead. Templars specialize in protecting their allies from these perils, whether by intercepting harmful attacks, or restoring the wounds sustained by their comrades. Templars can specialize on three distinctive class skills. The player is free to focus on one line or distribute points across many, allowing for deep build customization."

Also

Something something, templars should defend their house, something something

EDIT: Not constructive, but maybe it will make someone from ZOS smile while reading this and not replying...
    EDIT2: That quote wasnt even from their official site.

That quote does fit the theme most of us were expecting of the class. I'm not sure its ever been achieved though. I'm always so frustrated that the theme you just described is the opposite of what you see. If I had to guess most Templars are Vampires or Werewolves. Vampires for regeneration. Werewolves to hit hard and recover. Bleh.
    <And plenty more>
  • GallantGuardian
    GallantGuardian
    ✭✭✭✭

Get used to it or find another game.

This is what I did not long after morrowind I pretty much stopped playing all together and haven’t been on in months .. I’ll check back from time to time

But they flat out don’t give a crap about templars

They promised a Templar over haul looks like that meant nerf it into the ground

Oh wait we were already there. What’s further than the ground ? That’s where we are

I want to use my template to tank with out having to go outside of the class trees too much to achieve this I’m not talking just for dungeons I want trials too but that’s not gonna happen

I want to be able to dps with my class skills

Again not gonna happen

Zos lied when they said the game patch would feature a templar overhaul. They said it to shut us up hoping we’d forget

Welp you lost my business
  • LordSlif
    LordSlif
    ✭✭✭✭
    LordSlif wrote: »
    ill say more. if u look to nb gap close+stun ure gonna see it dnt have minimum range( 3.5m-22m) it is 0m-22m. so why all of others GC have this minimum distance? im including templar's charge ( it is a GC+STUN ). it makes a big difference, 3.5m in a fight seems like 3.5km

Why doesn't it have a Stamina morph?
    Why is Repentance so awful now?
    Why did they remove the Major Mending such that Stamina Templar lost much of its advantage? Rune Focus is not so great- really, it never was.
    Why can't we have a proper cc? Blinding Flashes was bad? Check out permanent talons. If you can permanently talon people why can't you Blinding Flash them?
    Why is purifying light a lot like Nightblade Mark but vastly less useful. How does a beam of light from heaven not reveal stealth?

I think the flaws are heavier than the strengths on Templar, narrowing options and creativity. Templar has the least cc of any class, the least regeneration, can be mediocre at tanking, has decent burst damage along very narrowly defined rails and while it is a good healer they have brought a lot of other class abilities to par. I'm not impressed.

And healing ritual
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone had a chance to test on live which fixes and which[snip]-ups actually went through?

[Edited to remove profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on February 13, 2018 2:40PM
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • jcasini222ub17_ESO
    jcasini222ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jabs feel weak in PvP, real weak. Playing without add-ons right now but idk it just feels really underwhelming. Like time to unslot jabs and spin to win underwhelming.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone had a chance to test on live which fixes and which [snip]-ups actually went through?

not yet. I was only able to logon and give my templar's 2h sword a mace makeover lol.

[Edited for quote]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on February 13, 2018 2:40PM
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jabs feel weak in PvP, real weak. Playing without add-ons right now but idk it just feels really underwhelming. Like time to unslot jabs and spin to win underwhelming.

If you don't use jabs why even Templar? The class passives hardly effect anything anymore other than itself.
    <And plenty more>
  • cazlonb16_ESO
    cazlonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you don't use jabs why even Templar? The class passives hardly effect anything anymore other than itself.

Well, cleanse and potl are nice. But no, they don't really justify playing StamPlar over another stamina build.
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

The class actually has really good passives for stamina builds, even without Jabs -- 10% extra crit damage just for slotting a decent stun, extra spell resistance and weapon damage, minor mending, ult gen, and cost reduction across the board.

But magplars now no longer have any Aedric Spear abilities worth slotting in PVP (we can't sprint to the target we've just Javelined 8 meters away or ensure we aren't snared to reach them, and Flame/Shock Reach with Master's Destro is a far better CC and damage skill anyway), the weapon damage doesn't do anything for us, and the Minor Mending is a sliver of the healing bonuses we had less than a year ago.

Aedric Spear just needs a complete rework at this point. Fix Sweeps, let Shards remain for the terrific PVE skill it is, and replace everything else.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

The class actually has really good passives for stamina builds, even without Jabs -- 10% extra crit damage just for slotting a decent stun, extra spell resistance and weapon damage, minor mending, ult gen, and cost reduction across the board.

But magplars now no longer have any Aedric Spear abilities worth slotting in PVP (we can't sprint to the target we've just Javelined 8 meters away or ensure we aren't snared to reach them, and Flame/Shock Reach with Master's Destro is a far better CC and damage skill anyway), the weapon damage doesn't do anything for us, and the Minor Mending is a sliver of the healing bonuses we had less than a year ago.

Aedric Spear just needs a complete rework at this point. Fix Sweeps, let Shards remain for the terrific PVE skill it is, and replace everything else.

The whole class needs a rework.
    <And plenty more>
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The whole class needs a rework.

This.

-Solar barrage is clunky
    -Dark flare is a niche skill that has zero business being used outside of pvp zergs. Long cast time plus travel time plus its almost always dodged or worse reflected.
    -Jabs/sweeps/radiant oppression are broken
    -Radiant aura is terrible
    -Repentance is a selfish pve skill
    -Unstable core doesnt hit hard enough
    -No class root or class access to majory brutality or major sorcery
    -passives are not competitive to other classes
    -Most the templar passives are buffs to their skills that still make them lack luster. So i have to spend 4 skill points on a skill and it still sucks?!?
    -No mobility
    -No real reason to use any of the templars offensive ultimates. Meteor is cheaper than nova plus it passively boosts your magicka and recovery plus it does instant damage plus it tracks your opponent. Soul assault for single targets.
    -There is no passive bonus for slotting most of templar abilities.
    -aedric spear morphs should have been swaped.
    -i still cannot find a use for healing ritual
    -purifying light does not fracture or breach
    -javelin is expensive and pushes your opponent away from you
    -i have a tough time seeing how a class skill like shards/holy shards is any better than orbs. A world skill like orbs is on par with a class skill and orbs are ,at times, easier to access.
    -gap closer is broken
    -is there ever a time when anybody would choose explosive charge over the stun morph
    -no races/sets specifically buff magicka damage, which is majority of templar damage.
    -just about every thing is a channel or it has a cast time plus travel time
    -the only real defensive ability is a burst heal. -Every other class has a usuable defensive mechanic which is better than a heal. Once a templar starts to heal they are stuck solely healing till they die.
    -templars class shield is another niche skill
    -ritual of ret damage does not scare anyone
    -honor the dead and BoL are not even a guranteed heal for the caster. When you get in a jam in a group your heal becomes a maybe heal.
    Edited by Drdeath20 on February 12, 2018 6:08PM
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, any NA Templar who tested if jabs cp bug was or wasn't fixed?
  • Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »

I'm hearing from my pc friends that it wasn't fixed. Can't test for myself yet since I'm a console pleb.
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I'm hearing from my pc friends that it wasn't fixed. Can't test for myself yet since I'm a console pleb.

so they will most likely try to fix this bug after next update and maybe fix it in half a year :|

Noobplar
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Destruent wrote: »

so they will most likely try to fix this bug after next update and maybe fix it in half a year :|

DsI2Ky3.jpg
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Idinuse wrote: »

DsI2Ky3.jpg

My goodness i laughed so hard at that pic, it describes what I feel so well too.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firstmep wrote: »
    Idinuse wrote: »

DsI2Ky3.jpg

My goodness i laughed so hard at that pic, it describes what I feel so well too.

We need a templar version of this video!!!
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Drdeath20 im adding to your post!

-Solar barrage is clunky because of cast time.
    -Dark flare is a niche skill. Long cast time plus travel time plus its almost always dodged or worse reflected. No mobility means this skill is highly countered.
    -Jabs/sweeps/radiant oppression are broken. need to test if abilities are still broken. Radiant Opression is still too expensive for an execute.
    -Radiant aura is terrible because it costs mag to provide minor mag steal that ele drain gives for no cost and with 5280 penetration. Radiant aura but offer a combat buff and better sustain in order to compete with ele drain.
    -Repentance is a selfish pve skill. It must return stamina regardless of who took the corpse first.
    -Unstable core doesnt hit hard enough. The cc immunity, despite a unique idea, further limits this ability's desired intent to be delayed dmg.
    - No class root or AOE defense. We need a version of miss chance to be returned or increase defense greatly in other areas to offset healing.
    - no class access to majory brutality or major sorcery.
    - passives are not competitive to other classes. We used to have a passive that returned 2% mag every time we cast a spell, we used to increase the crit chance of allies with our resto healing. But alot of our passives boost spells that are lackluster and therefore make terrible passives.
    -Most the templar passives are buffs to their skills that still make them lack luster. So i have to spend 4 skill points on a skill and it still sucks?!?
    -No mobility. Or very least no defensive mechanics to justify being stuck in place.
    -No real reason to use any of the templars offensive ultimates. Meteor is cheaper than nova plus it passively boosts your magicka and recovery plus it does instant damage plus it tracks your opponent. Soul assault for single targets.
    -i still cannot find a use for healing ritual because of the cast time and same healing output as BoL. This should be a self target HoT or offensive buff without cast time.
    -purifying light does not fracture or breach I think it should give minor armor buff honestly. This ability's intent feels more like a healer support than burst spell and magplars could use the defenses/speed.
    -javelin is expensive and pushes your opponent away from you.
    -i have a tough time seeing how a class skill like shards/holy shards is any better than orbs. A world skill like orbs is on par with a class skill and orbs are ,at times, easier to access.
    -gap closer is broken is actually much better than before. We just need more defense outside heals to justify being stuck in a long gap closer animation (need a self target HOT or passive defense)
    -is there ever a time when anybody would choose explosive charge over the stun morph you choose explosive charge to always deal damage after you try to cast dark flare/destro heavy attack. Miats removal should help, but I agree it's not an attractive morph when crit rush can snare/always deal a crit.
    -no races/sets specifically buff magicka damage, which is majority of templar damage. war maiden buffs magic damage and innate boosts the damage of our class abilities. Fix our abilities/passives, youll see more benefit out of these sets.
    -just about every thing is a channel or it has a cast time plus travel time. Which can be great if we had our AOE cc mechanic to justify being stuck in these cast times while taking damage.
    -the only real defensive ability is a burst heal. -Every other class has a usuable defensive mechanic which is better than a heal. Once a templar starts to heal they are stuck solely healing till they die.
    -templars class shield is another niche skill. Make radiant ward scale off max mag or remove nerfs to max health/dmg and make it ignore battlespirit debuff.
    -ritual of ret damage does not scare anyone. It also procs defile/wizard reposte set when you don't want it to making it terrible. We should have our purge cost removed drastically, and maybe Ritual grant a hot? idk.
    -honor the dead and BoL are not even a guranteed heal for the caster. When you get in a jam in a group your heal becomes a maybe heal.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

-Dark flare is a niche skill. Long cast time plus travel time plus its almost always dodged or worse reflected. No mobility means this skill is highly countered.
    -Jabs/sweeps/radiant oppression are broken. need to test if abilities are still broken. Radiant Opression is still too expensive for an execute.
    -Radiant aura is terrible because it costs mag to provide minor mag steal that ele drain gives for no cost and with 5280 penetration. Radiant aura but offer a combat buff and better sustain in order to compete with ele drain.
    -Repentance is a selfish pve skill. It must return stamina regardless of who took the corpse first.
    -Unstable core doesnt hit hard enough. The cc immunity, despite a unique idea, further limits this ability's desired intent to be delayed dmg.
    - No class root or AOE defense. We need a version of miss chance to be returned or increase defense greatly in other areas to offset healing.
    - passives are not competitive to other classes. We used to have a passive that returned 2% mag every time we cast a spell, we used to increase the crit chance of allies with our resto healing. But alot of our passives boost spells that are lackluster and therefore make terrible passives.
    -No mobility. Or very least no defensive mechanics to justify being stuck in place.
    -i still cannot find a use for healing ritual because of the cast time and same healing output as BoL. This should be a self target HoT or offensive buff without cast time.
    -purifying light does not fracture or breach I think it should give minor armor buff honestly. This ability's intent feels more like a healer support than burst spell and magplars could use the defenses/speed.
    -gap closer is broken is actually much better than before. We just need more defense outside heals to justify being stuck in a long gap closer animation (need a self target HOT or passive defense)
    -is there ever a time when anybody would choose explosive charge over the stun morph you choose explosive charge to always deal damage after you try to cast dark flare/destro heavy attack. Miats removal should help, but I agree it's not an attractive morph when crit rush can snare/always deal a crit.
    -no races/sets specifically buff magicka damage, which is majority of templar damage. war maiden buffs magic damage and innate boosts the damage of our class abilities. Fix our abilities/passives, youll see more benefit out of these sets.
    -just about every thing is a channel or it has a cast time plus travel time. Which can be great if we had our AOE cc mechanic to justify being stuck in these cast times while taking damage.
    -templars class shield is another niche skill. Make radiant ward scale off max mag or remove nerfs to max health/dmg and make it ignore battlespirit debuff.
    -ritual of ret damage does not scare anyone. It also procs defile/wizard reposte set when you don't want it to making it terrible. We should have our purge cost removed drastically, and maybe Ritual grant a hot? idk.

All of this boils down to what I call a very clunky class.
    <And plenty more>
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just tested it before servers shutted down again - it didn't fixed...
    @ZOS_GinaBruno ?
    Edited by Cinbri on February 12, 2018 8:45PM
  • Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just tested it before servers shutted down again - it didn't fix...

At the very least, it would be nice if ZOS would acknowledge that it's a bug.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_Wrobel @ZOS_RichLambert
    Edited by Ron_Burgundy_79 on February 12, 2018 9:04PM
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree. We just need to be specific with our feedback in order to correctly communicate what's wrong with the class.

Thanks! :)
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Bladefyr
    Bladefyr
    ✭✭✭
    I've tested various gear setups and CP distributions on my DW magplar over about 30 parses this morning. In my opinion Radiant Oppression is not fixed in the slightest and any damage boost to sweeps barely makes up for the dps loss from the Off-Balance changes.

Long story short: post Dragon Bones patch= 1.5-2.5K dps loss on average. Thanks ZoS. :/
    Bladefyr - Shadowed Legion
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bladefyr wrote: »
    I've tested various gear setups and CP distributions on my DW magplar over about 30 parses this morning. In my opinion Radiant Oppression is not fixed in the slightest and any damage boost to sweeps barely makes up for the dps loss from the Off-Balance changes.

Long story short: post Dragon Bones patch= 1.5-2.5K dps loss on average. Thanks ZoS. :/

Agreed.

The Radiant Oppression issue we have been pointing out for months is that the execute additive/multiplicative scaling fix they applied in HOTR didn't get applied to Radiant Destruction and morphs for some reason. But instead of fixing that, they worked on a different issue relevant only to the Oppression morph, which is small compared to the other scaling issue.

And I don't know what on earth they did to Sweeps. The new fix only lets Sweeps scale correctly with some damage done/taken bonuses (like Minor Vulnerability) but not others (like Minor Berserk), and somehow they broke its functionality in CP PVP as a bonus.

Hopefully this gets sorted out in the next incremental patch or two. Otherwise RIP templar for another six months.
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bladefyr wrote: »

How much lost other classes? do you have any examples?
    Noobplar
  • GallantGuardian
    GallantGuardian
    ✭✭✭✭

I agree. We just need to be specific with our feedback in order to correctly communicate what's wrong with the class.

Thanks! :)

Being specific and correctly communicating has been going on for over a year... theydont seem to care

At this point I’d only come back if they decided to give templars a class change token and get rid of the class all together

There is nothing unique about it and for the most part youre going outside of the class skills to be effective ...

• Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sad but true
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be nice if they gave sun shield the bone shield treatment. Can make the damage a smaller percentage to compensate if they want.

Actually wondering how long bone shield will last with that size shield of matching health. Probably at least 6 months given they don't balance in incremental patches.