The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Fix Templar

Animus-ESO
Animus-ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I didn't think it was possible but you broke Templar even more ZOS , I rejoiced when I saw the natch potes but after going into the PTS I just wanted to delete my character.

THINGS THAT ARE BROKEN:

Puncturing Sweep:
Missing 50% of the damage on moving targets
The sounds have changed (not a big deal but makes me uneasy)
Puncturing Sweep is doing LESS damage now then live
Puncturing Sweep is not healing while doing damage
Seems like the cone of damage Puncturing Sweep provides is more narrow now.
Seems like Puncturing Sweep cone of damage is lagging behind the player casting it(I move faster now but the cone doesnt)
Radiant oppression:
This skill is not scaling correctly still, practically worthless as a execute vs players
Edited by Animus-ESO on January 9, 2018 3:27PM
Dude Where's My Guar?
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I asked ZoS to give me back my deleted templar and they did... I was happy, now I want to delete it again after this
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Animus-ESO
    Animus-ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hollery wrote: »
    I asked ZoS to give me back my deleted templar and they did... I was happy, now I want to delete it again after this

same here buddy
    Dude Where's My Guar?
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fixes coming next major patch bois
    #MOREORBS
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this is all true it´s pathetic.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Aelakhaii_De_Mythos
    Aelakhaii_De_Mythos
    ✭✭✭✭
    just put a non biological entity in their place, atleast they cant *** things up more.

seriously...
  • Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »

- Wrobel 2017
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plz fix, acknowledge or clarification.
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely needs a healing nerf. Heavy armor sword and shield Templars that can endlessly spam breath of life are beyond a joke.
  • Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch679 wrote: »
    Definitely needs a healing nerf. Heavy armor sword and shield Templars that can endlessly spam breath of life are beyond a joke.

Sounds like a heavy armor issue to me.
  • KingExecration
    KingExecration
    ✭✭✭✭

Doesn't happen in light. Definitely a heavy problem.
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    can you comment please on what's happened regarding templar skills and the bugs that have been reported.
  • Animus-ESO
    Animus-ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Syiccal wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    can you comment please on what's happened regarding templar skills and the bugs that have been reported.

Please @ZOS_GinaBruno Acknowledge your fixes have broken the skills even more and identified the issues.
    Dude Where's My Guar?
  • Animus-ESO
    Animus-ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »

*destroys templar*

RJFeuEW.jpg
    Dude Where's My Guar?
  • Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea templar is broken as eff
    YouTube | Twitter | Twitch | The Differently Geared

Mistakes must be carelessly planned.
  • Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lzdh2uhqbpnq.jpg

Templars waiting on those fixes we were promised
    Edited by Ron_Burgundy_79 on January 10, 2018 1:12AM
  • Ariades_swe
    Ariades_swe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great coding Zos.
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Candidate for worst post of the year? Completely off-topic, clearly uninformed and with nothing constructive whatsoever.

As to the skill itself...my God. Do they not even take these things out for a quick spin after altering them?
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I can confirm without a doubt that Puncturing Sweeps is no longer healing.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Animus-ESO
    Animus-ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the video proof my dude. You are great. You should try strafing while fighting, you will miss most of your jabs.
    Dude Where's My Guar?
  • Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone that's hung around the templar threads on the forums knows that it isn't just a village idiot. We us

I just watched the video with the sound on and you guys were right about the sound. Sweeps sounds different. It sounds slower.
    Edited by Ron_Burgundy_79 on January 10, 2018 4:25AM
  • itsfatbass
    itsfatbass
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's missing like 1 to 2 jabbing sounds. That's horrible.
    ~PC/NA~ Magblade, Tankanist, Healplar, Stamcro, Oakensorc, Healden, Tanknight ~PLUR~
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    oh no plz zos...
    Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,
  • Onefrkncrzypope
    Onefrkncrzypope
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol guys as a sDK in PvP I was rooting for y'all for hope of all neglected in this game. I'm sorry
    -Immortal Redeemer-
    -Extinguisher of Flames-
    -Gryphon Heart-
    -Potato-

If I edited a post, it was for spelling. It is always because of spelling....
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm almost afraid to ask.

Why does your tooltip say you heal for 18% of the damage done? It's 35% on Live.
    Edited by Joy_Division on January 10, 2018 5:10AM
  • Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm almost afraid to ask.

Why does your tooltip say you heal for 18% of the damage done? It's 35% on Live.

Probably ought to chalk it up as another ninja nerf. Go ahead and add it to the mile long list.
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    i think i can play my magplar only in my pvp guild grp when this comes life... (i dont use jabs there)
    Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Sweeps even misses sometimes on non-moving targets >.>
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have 800 ping on pts so can't test myself such things.
    1. Jabs don't heal - same exact bug was on previous pts and was fixed in a week. Apparently this one will be fixed in same time.
    2. Jabs missing - it might be their attempt to finally fix an old problem of incorrect landing zone during movement.
    Showed this previously:
    SZbYVHi.gif
    Long time ago, I believe after change jabs direction to follow character PoV instead of camera, jabs started to bug and wrongly calculate it cone area that resulted in missing targets in it cone during caster movement, even when zero lags involved.

• NiclasFridholm
    NiclasFridholm
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    I have 800 ping on pts so can't test myself such things.
    1. Jabs don't heal - same exact bug was on previous pts and was fixed in a week. Apparently this one will be fixed in same time.
    2. Jabs missing - it might be their attempt to finally fix an old problem of incorrect landing zone during movement.
    Showed this previously:
    SZbYVHi.gif
    Long time ago, I believe after change jabs direction to follow character PoV instead of camera, jabs started to bug and wrongly calculate it cone area that resulted in missing targets in it cone during caster movement, even when zero lags involved.

3. The bonus damage on Jabs still being calculated addative as a % skill even if they changed the tooltip to work as a static nr.

Just revert the calculation changes you did in Morrowind. The class was in a perfect spot back then, why you changed this is beyond me! Im very doubtfull ZoS will be able to fix this because Im pretty sure they dont have the knowledge.
    Tobias Funke - Magplar since forever