Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Transmute station

LadyDestiny
LadyDestiny
✭✭✭✭✭
ZOS you think you went a little overboard on the price of these? 1,250 vouchers is an insane amount and like five times the amount of an attuneable crafting station. Way to go........
Edited by LadyDestiny on November 8, 2017 4:32PM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It might be them trying to keep writ voucher prices higher by making items harder to obtain.

Also the cynical view could be it's to make more people buy CWC and travel to the zone.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah the prices of Vouchers shot down from about 20k per at launch to 500g-700g now
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sitting on 4k vouchers... want to buy a transmutation station on pc eu for gold? :trollface:
    We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
    RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
    Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
    Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
    Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR
  • SGT_Wolfe101st
    SGT_Wolfe101st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    It might be them trying to keep writ voucher prices higher by making items harder to obtain.

Also the cynical view could be it's to make more people buy CWC and travel to the zone.

Or the cynical cynical view is they want you to go to the crown store. The prices don't even come close to making sense. Crafting station for 125 WV, crown store 4k, Transmutation station 1250 WV or 4K crowns. This is a blatant, "its available in game" but realistically most don't have 1250 WV. I do my writs everyday and I don't think in total I have earned anywhere near 1250, let alone having 1250 available. I know others have 10 toons, all fully leveled, etc etc but this is excessive. It is clearly to drive people to the crown store.
    PS4 -NA AD

Wood Elf - StamNB - DPS
    Nord - MagDK - Tank
    High Elf - MagSorc - DPS
    Dark Elf - Mag Warden- Healer
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

Or the cynical cynical view is they want you to go to the crown store. The prices don't even come close to making sense. Crafting station for 125 WV, crown store 4k, Transmutation station 1250 WV or 4K crowns. This is a blatant, "its available in game" but realistically most don't have 1250 WV. I do my writs everyday and I don't think in total I have earned anywhere near 1250, let alone having 1250 available. I know others have 10 toons, all fully leveled, etc etc but this is excessive. It is clearly to drive people to the crown store.

I would say most likely this. Still it is extremely expensive and would prefer spending 4k crowns. Sad thing is I wanted to get one from the trader for my son's guildhall. The crown store ones are bound. :(
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The price was not an issue for me at all. Picked mine yo the first day they were out. No biggie. Price seems fine.