Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Grinding to 50 is Deterring me from Creating Alts. Why is it There?

• Kimba_Do
    Kimba_Do
    ✭✭✭
    bhagwad wrote: »
    Kimba_Do wrote: »
    To all the responses against instantly leveling from 1-50:

{
    snip
    }

Is there any OTHER reason anyone can give me to not instantly level from 1-50?

Oh oh oh! Let me try!!

The people that own the rights to the game and spent the millions on development and hardware want it this way.

So do I get a skooma cookie?

Translation: Never complain about anything because the "People that own the rights to the game...want it this way".

Perhaps a bit of work on reading comprehension? Maybe try not putting words into this one's mouth?

In a sane world this one would not need to explain, but in this case, it seems necessary.

1. The question was, "Is there any OTHER reason anyone can give me to not instantly level from 1-50?"
    2. You used the word 'complain' but I did not - please do not stick your words into my mouth.
    3. My answer to the question did not in any way suggest an action or lack of action on anyone's part based on complaints.

Now hush, and bring me my skooma cookie.
    Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and good with catsup.
    You're all just a bunch of pixels. Turn off the power and you cease to exist.
    White Lions. Bringing the jungle fame for over 50 years.
  • bhagwad
    bhagwad
    ✭✭✭✭

{
    snip
    }

Is there any OTHER reason anyone can give me to not instantly level from 1-50?

Oh oh oh! Let me try!!

The people that own the rights to the game and spent the millions on development and hardware want it this way.

So do I get a skooma cookie?

Translation: Never complain about anything because the "People that own the rights to the game...want it this way".

Perhaps a bit of work on reading comprehension? Maybe try not putting words into this one's mouth?

In a sane world this one would not need to explain, but in this case, it seems necessary.

1. The question was, "Is there any OTHER reason anyone can give me to not instantly level from 1-50?"
    2. You used the word 'complain' but I did not - please do not stick your words into my mouth.
    3. My answer to the question did not in any way suggest an action or lack of action on anyone's part based on complaints.

Now hush, and bring me my skooma cookie.

Your response is entirely bereft of meaning.

Here's what I said:

"Is there any OTHER reason anyone can give me to not instantly level from 1-50?"
    Your response:

Now let's try this with other questions:

"Is there any reason why we can't change the traits on weapons?"
    Your response:
    "The people that own the rights to the game and spent the millions on development and hardware want it this way."

Or

"Is there any other reason why we can't have icons next to items showing the research/trait status"
    Your response:

Or

"Is there some reason why..." some bug/feature
    Your response:

Do you see why your response is meaningless?
    Edited by bhagwad on November 8, 2017 2:01PM
  • Kimba_Do
    Kimba_Do
    ✭✭✭
    {
    snip
    }
    Do you see why your response is meaningless?

This one certainly understands the argument you are using, nor is the validity of said argument disputed...however, you have still missed the point. Argue with someone else, I play for fun, not strife.
    Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and good with catsup.
    You're all just a bunch of pixels. Turn off the power and you cease to exist.
    White Lions. Bringing the jungle fame for over 50 years.
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP, you're not really garnering support with your arguments. Maybe it's time to let it drop?
    PC-EU