Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Shor PC/NA "Official" Discussion

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ^^^^ YASSSSSSS
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i"m honestly of the opinion that both mag and stam dk are in a good spot. I understand mobility is a pain point and I also believe that all classes should have built in snare removal so we arent relying on medium armor or 2h.

but at the same time, #stamwhip
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    I understand mobility is a pain point and I also believe that all classes should have built in snare removal so we arent relying on medium armor or 2h.

but at the same time, #stamwhip

Mobility and snare removal have nothing to do with my comments. Not sure why you would read into it that way. Im a true DK, I use purge cause I can. I dont need to be mobile. You all come to me. Then I die, but thats not the point. Running away is not something a DK should be doing.
    Edited by Valen_Byte on June 1, 2018 9:17PM
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen i cant tell if youre serious, or not. #stamwhip is a joke at its core but also something many stamdk's have requested. But if you want to be serious: this is the shor campaign thread and if you want to talk about #stamwhip, there are community discords and threads for that exact topic. You want to call yourself a true DK but didnt even bother to join in the community discord that discusses pain points and class balance.

And its funny that you say my comments ahve nothing to do with your comments when you literally came in here with unrelated dribble in response to me telling Baylor we had good fights on Shor. Was it to probably get a rise from me to maybe help this thread because idk, you like drama, or want to see this thread's activity rise?

Idk man, but you have a good day.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Personally I think a class based spammable is the only thing holding stamDKs back. Not a fan of dizzying swing myself, especially if lag is present. And I wonder what percentage of serious mDKs are using the other morph of whip. Less than 5%? 0?
    Edited by Kartalin on June 1, 2018 10:55PM
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    But I did contribute in the thread. You said "#stamwhip" and I replied with "No" I think I contributed about as much as you did. StamDk is an abomination of the true Dk's of the world. They should be stricken from the....I dont know what, but stricken from something.
    GM of BYTE
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are y'all so mad all the time? There's my contribution.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im not mad, i dont even know that guy. I honestly couldnt tell if he was joking or serious.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorry stridig, I couldnt resist lol Ill be good.
    GM of BYTE
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watch out, thread police are here to call out your dribble @Valen_Byte . You didn't join the Discord and now you're gonna pay.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Accidental agro. My apologies. Ill take my dribble back to the filthy casuals section.
    GM of BYTE
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    welp here we go.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yew get yer dribble out of her, boy
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm having another 1 million in gold and prizes giveaway. Just send a mail to @Stridig to enter!
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    yew get yer dribble out of her, boy

Is that the medical term for pulling out?
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure. Alternatively, it's also someone making a typo while trash talking basketball/soccer.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stridig for real? In game message or forums?
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    @Stridig for real? In game message or forums?

In game. There will be several winners.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stridig , sounds like a pyramid scheme.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @Stridig , sounds like a pyramid scheme.

I somehow make gold every time I do this.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you entered my drawing, please enter again. My inbox has lost some mail.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally made it back to Cyro, it’s like PvBubbles now.
  • Tzayad
    Tzayad
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone else ran into the new hotness in group comps? Stack a few permablocking healers spamming the stun/defile-bubble from the Psijic line, all running earthgore, sprinkle in some DPS and there you have it.

Set up your AP farm anywhere you please!
    Beren Tinamion | Nightblade
  • BaylorCorvette
    BaylorCorvette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tzayad wrote: »
    Has anyone else ran into the new hotness in group comps? Stack a few permablocking healers spamming the stun/defile-bubble from the Psijic line, all running earthgore, sprinkle in some DPS and there you have it.

I tried Vivec on Monday, for the first time in months. It's a dumpster fire with all the bubbles.
    Supreme Leader Corvette - StamSorc
    Founder of Dominion Special Forces
    YouTube - ESO & Automotive Racing
    DC Zerg Busting
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tzayad wrote: »

I tried Vivec on Monday, for the first time in months. It's a dumpster fire with all the bubbles.

I just had a BGs team try to hit me with 4 bubbles in a row 4v1. So awful. ZOS has created a whole new low when it comes to zergs.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not really experiencing too many time stop zergs in Shor. Every once in a while a group will roll through using it but I dont think its hard to avoid or recognize and cc break in timely fashion.

I could be mistaken via tunnel vision though I'm just going off my personal experience and usually, when something feels off, I'll hear someone say something about it in our Discord but I don't.

All i know is: DC small scale faction confirmed as we consistently had low pop bonus AND low score bonus during prime time everyday this week aside from Wednesday (but we had it until 8pm EDT).

made 387k ap last night. Grand Overlord - here I come.
    Edited by Rickter on June 8, 2018 4:15PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only saw time zone spam once and it was a bunch stacked together doing it out of a keep tower to the left of the inner front door. Was surprised to see how many meteors went flying at them at once including mine. Think 2 or 3 out of 7 of them managed to survive
  • BaylorCorvette
    BaylorCorvette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    All i know is: DC small scale faction confirmed as we consistently had low pop bonus AND low score bonus during prime time everyday this week aside from Wednesday (but we had it until 8pm EDT).

made 387k ap last night. Grand Overlord - here I come.

Def jealous
    Supreme Leader Corvette - StamSorc
    Founder of Dominion Special Forces
    YouTube - ESO & Automotive Racing
    DC Zerg Busting
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks all, had some good fun in shor tonight for the first time in a while. Great mix of 1v1 all the way to probably 15v15 or there about against EP at BRK. I’d still like to see less Sloads (now that I’m playing mag sorc lol), and bubbles probably don’t need to gradually snare prior to freezing, but it wasn’t overly saturated with those things. Good stuff, nice to see DC fighting together even if zone chat was more silent than the graves of our enemies.
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couple of zergs came through last I guess waiting for Vevic Qs.... They were spamming bubbles we counted 15 bubbles in 15 secs that was dropped on doors... at sej I stop counting after 15...

We stopped engaging the occasional red zerg and went to the blue side and we were able to fight groups similar to ours... We had 100 times more fun ..
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables