Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Shor PC/NA "Official" Discussion

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Durham wrote: »
    Couple of zergs came through last I guess waiting for Vevic Qs.... They were spamming bubbles we counted 15 bubbles in 15 secs that was dropped on doors... at sej I stop counting after 15...

We stopped engaging the occasional red zerg and went to the blue side and we were able to fight groups similar to ours... We had 100 times more fun ..

The whole bubbles thing is way out of control. To the point where it’s like the zergs expect it to fight their battles for them. I know ZOS wanted tor raise the floor but they’re just fostering a generation of PvPers who apparently think their skills should do everything for them. It’s too bad, doesn’t bode well for the future of PvP. Fewer and fewer skilled players putting out good PvP content that others can watch and learn from and more OP skills that do everything.
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really think time stop should do more damage.. Scaling aoe, like proxy. Then add the vicious death 5pc to the tooltip.
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grimlok_S wrote: »
    I really think time stop should do more damage.. Scaling aoe, like proxy. Then add the vicious death 5pc to the tooltip.

They could make the CC scale like proxy...

1-4 people, just a snare
    5-8 people, snare into a hard CC
    9+, crash the victims client.

Oh wait, that's basically how it works for me anyway!
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grimlok_S wrote: »

They could make the CC scale like proxy...

1-4 people, just a snare
    5-8 people, snare into a hard CC
    9+, crash the victims client.

Oh wait, that's basically how it works for me anyway!

- spams borrowed time at Deadly -
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ES:Blades PvP mode is the future. I fully expect ZOS to shut down Cyrodiil when this comes out.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gonna say this one last time: DC NA Shor small scale faction confirmed:

hyGVPKR.jpg

Thats 97,697 AP in a matter of 10 minutes.

Grand Sheriff Overlord Rickter - has a nice ring to it ;)

Edited by Rickter on June 12, 2018 9:12PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then killing you would finally be an achievement.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    'Small scale faction'

More like faction that has no clue what it's doing, which is why nobody ever goes there. Zone chat is dead, nobody uses siege, no solid guild presence, rarely any concerted effort to emp or de-emp. I've stopped going because it just annoys me after a while.

Edited by gabriebe on June 12, 2018 11:24PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    'Small scale faction'

More like faction that has no clue what it's doing, which is why nobody ever goes there. Zone chat is dead, nobody uses siege, no solid guild presence, rarely any concerted effort to emp or de-emp. I've stopped going because it just annoys me after a while.

Well to be fair. If any of the DC guilds organize anything; people whine. Have to handicap to facilitate EP and AD Zergs

*and have to troll while bored at airport waiting for delayed connection flight
    Edited by technohic on June 13, 2018 12:23AM
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

If any factions organize anything; people whine.

Fixed, and shor in a nutshell.

TBH, any non-Vivec campaign in a nutshell.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If any factions organize anything; people whine.

Fixed, and shor in a nutshell.

TBH, any non-Vivec campaign in a nutshell.

Shor enough. I just think with @Rickter trying to keep Shor more small man, kind of painted a target on his guild running very many with PUGs. Gets extra criticism
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stay true to your playstyle. Don’t let others diminish your fun.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    'Small scale faction'

That's kind of what small scale is. Due to low pop, making aggressive objective based maneuvers on the server is an uphill battle and a lot more work than it should be to achieve. So understandably, smaller groups avoid that kind of play and focus on what they can, like resources or outposts. You sound like youre mad about something else, and making sweeping generalized statements like "which is why nobody goes there". Shor is as Shor has always been, and its just as active as ever. Especially for DC as there is usually a 6-10 AD group roaming around at all hours of the day.

Shor enough. I just think with @Rickter trying to keep Shor more small man, kind of painted a target on his guild running very many with PUGs. Gets extra criticism

huh? I'm not sure if I'm understanding your statement here. . . "trying to keep Shor more small man, kind of painted a target on his guild running very many with PUGs." Am I trying to keep Shor more small man? how did you come to that? I don't pick up random players and our group sizes rarely exceed 8 people. I faction stack with DC earlier in the evening because every single day we have to push out from the gates and take Warden, Rayles, and Glademist from HARD AD defenders. Afterwards, people usually split up and some go north, some go south. Keep in mind "faction stacking" with DC early in the evening usually means about 12 players total because. . . we're the most consistently low population faction on Shor. So who exactly has painted a target on my guild? And for what again? I'd like to know because that's news to me.

Adenoma wrote: »

Still taking jabs about things from over 6 months ago? Cool. keep it up and maybe I'll banish you from the thread for another 3 weeks like when you tried to say 'good fights' for your farce emperorship, lol.
    Edited by Rickter on June 13, 2018 3:29AM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    'Small scale faction'

Its hit or miss, if you get in on the right time it can be great. You are right about zone though, it can literally be dead silent no joke. Not even a random lfg.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    'Small scale faction'

That's kind of what small scale is. Due to low pop, making aggressive objective based maneuvers on the server is an uphill battle and a lot more work than it should be to achieve. So understandably, smaller groups avoid that kind of play and focus on what they can, like resources or outposts. You sound like youre mad about something else, and making sweeping generalized statements like "which is why nobody goes there". Shor is as Shor has always been, and its just as active as ever. Especially for DC as there is usually a 6-10 AD group roaming around at all hours of the day.

huh? I'm not sure if I'm understanding your statement here. . . "trying to keep Shor more small man, kind of painted a target on his guild running very many with PUGs." Am I trying to keep Shor more small man? how did you come to that? I don't pick up random players and our group sizes rarely exceed 8 people. I faction stack with DC earlier in the evening because every single day we have to push out from the gates and take Warden, Rayles, and Glademist from HARD AD defenders. Afterwards, people usually split up and some go north, some go south. Keep in mind "faction stacking" with DC early in the evening usually means about 12 players total because. . . we're the most consistently low population faction on Shor. So who exactly has painted a target on my guild? And for what again? I'd like to know because that's news to me.

Still taking jabs about things from over 6 months ago? Cool. keep it up and maybe I'll banish you from the thread for another 3 weeks like when you tried to say 'good fights' for your farce emperorship, lol.

It’s not a knock or anything. You have been the most vocal about wanting to preserve the identity of Shor as an alternative to Vivec. Not wanting the Zergs or ball groups no? At one point in this thread even, I believe someone called to question your group size to a point where you even contemplated splitting your group at a certain size. Certainly are not PUG wrangling any more; right?

Basically you cared enough about the campaign that if you ever dare run the coordination effort in DC which I think you’d be capable of; there would be people here that would jump all over you.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    'Small scale faction'

It’s not a knock or anything. You have been the most vocal about wanting to preserve the identity of Shor as an alternative to Vivec. Not wanting the Zergs or ball groups no? At one point in this thread even, I believe someone called to question your group size to a point where you even contemplated splitting your group at a certain size. Certainly are not PUG wrangling any more; right?

Basically you cared enough about the campaign that if you ever dare run the coordination effort in DC which I think you’d be capable of; there would be people here that would jump all over you.

Oooh i see yeah i was genuinely confused as to what you were trying to say. But thank you for recognizing that. I do appreciate it.

I do want to clarify: i never had a problem with zerging and certainly guilty of it myself. The “alternative to vivec” was keeping the destro/proxy etc etc meta out of shor. Zergs cant be avoided and they arguably have a very important place in eso pvp. My time as a pug wrangler was largely due to the fact that there just wasnt anyone on shor, were talking last june/july or something now. Shor was in its infancy. But now, there are at least two other guilds that do that regularly so i dont feel as inclined to do so.

Regardless, yeah definitely not pug wrangling anymore. I have from time to time, ushered the faction to hit certain objectives and continue to do so, but i take a much more back seat approach because of the things you mentioned. There are 30 people total in Requiem with barely 12 online during primetime. I have been focusing efforts to make us play tighter as a team and build for optimization, something my “come as you are” approach never really emphasized. So i just cant take in any pugs right now to achieve that.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all need to get more ass or something. So grumpy. Also: in before some idiot who doesn't play this game says "People still play this game"?
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rickter I don't need another one of your (many) patronizing lessons. I'm well aware of the dynamics of Cyrodiil. There can be 30 DCs staring at a breach, not pushing together and pretty much only getting farmed for the most part. That DC is a nation of 2-3 expert small scalers waiting at ressources to gank is such ego-stroking BS. Reality is we're terribly inefficient at capping anything on that map. The pugs in Kyne do a better job a pushing breaches than all the so-called small scalers in Shor do. DC is at the bottom of the pile in terms of scoring and population, and will likely remain there until you guys get your head out of where the sun doesn't shine and realize that playing the small scale purist game isn't necessarily fun for everyone. I'm not even talking about running a mega zerg like what comes to Shor when Fengrush or whatever internet pseudo-celebrity comes around. I'm talking simple stuff like zone chat calls and coordinating taking objectives larger than a ressource.

I brought a smallish group (6-8ish) to Shor the other day and the experience as a faction was just abysmal to what we were used to elsewhere. The guys I had in my team might be under 300CPs for the most part, but they contributed the most in terms of siege, camps, calling out stuff in zone, taking outposts and overall just playing the map a little than any of the seasoned guys in there. We left after the third time we were the only guys with siege trying to take Chal only to see the 20+ DCs or so staring at the very weird objects we were wielding immediately die on the siege breach.

Edited by gabriebe on June 13, 2018 6:24AM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

• anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Am I even in the same campaign? The map is perpetually yellow and any attempt to take a DC trikeep back or Bruma is met with an AD group defending like their grandmother was inside.

#salty.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    anadandy wrote: »
    Am I even in the same campaign? The map is perpetually yellow and any attempt to take a DC trikeep back or Bruma is met with an AD group defending like their grandmother was inside.

#salty.

I'm honestly amazed at how long the map has been a mustard smear without anybody complaining, tbh.

When EP were doing it, we were all up in arms. The most complaining I've seen about the recent AD day flip+zerg has been in AD zone chat.
  • Apoxsee
    Apoxsee
    ✭✭✭

Not sure who you are Gabriebe and I mean no disrespect in saything that, not all forum names match in games names. When did you take this group in Shor? Was it on a weekend or during the week? The reason I ask is both experiences within a DC environment is complete different. You do make a good point with the lack of corrdination though sometimes it is good but most it is not existent.

Mostly DC (weekday) are presented with a full yellow map every evening. It seems we have no day time DC that can stem the AD groups that are on. Once DC does log into the map it balances out but we typically are still the lowest in population. There are really only two guilds that are on consistently during week days (that being ctg and Requiem). Are you the head of a DC guild? If so hit me or Rickter up and we will coordinate with your group.

To be honest I am a little happy about the AD horde being on Shor, for months it was nothing but EP hordes. I just wish that EP and DC would field some more on the server for some balance. I can’t for the life of me figure why people play on Vivec. It is generally unplayable.

@Rickter
    Stop posting are juicy ap secrets..;)
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

#salty.

It really only changes once a day during prime time, and can go back to being fully yellow and empty by midnight EST. If you’re based outside the US it’s generally a miserable campaign to try and play in due to the time zone differences. If you can try and come in around 6-11pm EST or thereabout.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

#salty.

I'm honestly amazed at how long the map has been a mustard smear without anybody complaining, tbh.

When EP were doing it, we were all up in arms. The most complaining I've seen about the recent AD day flip+zerg has been in AD zone chat.

I think it is because a lot of the yellow Zerg are the ones who whined about never winning Vivec and plowing down a low pop map is more their speed; then when DC does show up, they can be fun to farm. If only guys like you and known shitters or Animosity don’t show up.

@gabriebe I know what you’re talking about but if it’s 20 or so; it’s unwrangled PUGs. Even lesser numbers. Any of the better players seem to have their own groups or are solo and yes; camping resources. That’s like the universal signal they want to fight not take keeps.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My problem is that those so-called better players were those unwrangled pugs. The leet nightblade army who can't siege died pretty quickly because they can't coordinate. For a bunch of guys who want to fight, they didn't seem to have a clue.
    Edited by gabriebe on June 13, 2018 2:35PM

The traitor

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apoxsee wrote: »
    Are you the head of a DC guild? If so hit me or Rickter up and we will coordinate with your group.

Don't bother @Apoxsee - gabriebe is the guy that was urging us to help his group defend Roebeck while we were running by it with a DC scroll; we didnt assist, they lost the keep and he complained about Requiem as a guild in Legions of Mordor's gchat. Little did he know of our member overlap and how good of relations I had with Palee, who I reached out to who then promptly silenced him. I imagine he's still salty about that.

@gabriebe - To give you a little insight of that incident in hopes that maybe you'll gain closure and leave it be: I had a group of 6 that day, we went all the way down to blackboot to get that scroll and ran it all the way back. We had JUST fought an 11 man group of Dreadlords outside Roebeck and considering you lost Roebeck anyway, taking our 6 with the scroll to assist in defense of Roe would have put the scroll in considerable jeopardy. It was not a dethrone keep, and I have no idea who was running for emp at the time. Which further out prioritized Roe's defense over securing a scroll. You preach a lot about objective play, but I made the most objective decision as a raid lead as i could and here you are, months later still crucifying me for it.

Here are facts:

Last night, it was REQUIEM that secured Rayles, Warden, and Glademist. Assisted DC with Ales, then REQUIEM took Dragonclaw, Bruma, Nikel and Ash - the other DC took Bleakers and then Requiem assisted in capping Chalman.

All those keeps. Yet you claim DC cant achieve anything. . . I guarantee we arent playing at the same times.

@DeadlyRecluse a few things here:

1) the reason you dont see anyone up in arms about AD ZERGING SHOR DOWN at all times, is because most of the people in this thread play AD. Thelon, you, Adenoma, Baylor, Durham, smiff - ya'll ALL AD!!! Of course you aint gonna complain about something that would make you look bad

2) You dont remember all that drama between me and Darkest Requiem over allegations of them zerging on Shor? If not, all i can say was there most certainly was upheaval in regards to EP's zerging efforts. Additionally, There just arent many EP voices in this thread. If you'd like I can make a fuss about AD choking out the server but the "play how you want" camp would most certainly pipe up, wouldnt you agree?

RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rickter Do I sound like someone who is silenced? Like seriously dude, keep your ego in check. The Sheriff of Shor is a weird way to spell the Gossip Girl of Shor. You guys group is not the only group that runs in Shor, but it behaves about the same as any other groups: way too many people on pointless objectives, no coordination in zone, aversion to grouping with others or helping others pushing objectives. Taking back the trikeeps and home emp keeps is kind of the easy part, I don't know why you'd think anyone would celebrate that. It's the hard part where people need to dig deeper and it doesn't seem like DC as a whole's got it right now. But it could, if people we'rent so *** blazé and contributed with FCs, sieges, coordinated action and even threw in a little bit of meta play in there it would work. Cause let's face it, you guys rely on the stronger guilds to get anything accomplished (ie: emping is only possible in primetime when either LoM, Fengrush and/or Krotha come visit).

The traitor

• Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Generally speaking as a DC daytimer the map seems to flip to EP emp around noon or so. Hit or miss whether AD recover emp before primetime.

The daytime AD group seems fairly disorganised and stop trying after taking a few beatings. Bring reflect and you basically counter the whole group, save for sloads procs.

Push out too far as a DC and you won't find fights. Pvp is best for us when we have trikeeps or less. Best case you sandwich another offensive attempt between the other two factions.

Most fun I've had this week was as a duo. Pushing into an AD controlled Chal, wiping the EP on the inner courtyard a few times while AD killed themselves with projectiles from above.
    EP group eventually gave up and saw some names swap to the already dominant AD. Continued to wipe them on the FD but didn't bring enough siege to take it down myself.
    A client crash finished the run, but it was a solid hour and a half of nonstop fun all around.

Wonder what the D ticks were like..
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rickter Do I sound like someone who is silenced? Like seriously dude, keep your ego in check. The Sheriff of Shor is a weird way to spell the Gossip Girl of Shor. You guys group is not the only group that runs in Shor, but it behaves about the same as any other groups: way too many people on pointless objectives, no coordination in zone, aversion to grouping with others or helping others pushing objectives. Taking back the trikeeps and home emp keeps is kind of the easy part, I don't know why you'd think anyone would celebrate that. It's the hard part where people need to dig deeper and it doesn't seem like DC as a whole's got it right now. But it could, if people we'rent so *** blazé and contributed with FCs, sieges, coordinated action and even threw in a little bit of meta play in there it would work. Cause let's face it, you guys rely on the stronger guilds to get anything accomplished (ie: emping is only possible in primetime when either LoM, Fengrush and/or Krotha come visit).

Why do you think we care about emping when i have a group of 6-8? and taking back home keeps is the easy part? is it? when the guards have been beefed up and AD defenders are crawling on the walls? Im celebrating that? no, i was listing the reclaimed keeps to prove that DC does get the job done on a nightly basis. Or do you equate faction effectiveness on who can obtain and hold emp night after night? because you'll find that you dont need the Sheriff of Shor to disagree with you on that.

And yeah, honestly this is the first time you have posted in this thread in a loooooong time. Not silenced indefinitely, but silenced for a time, absolutely.

in terms of "stronger guilds" in the summer of 2017 Requiem emped over a dozen emperors because i wrangled pugs. we were fighting 20+ groups of Dreadlords. MY guild is a lot smaller now and we've moved away from all that to focus on functioning better as a smaller team. and sorry, but not sorry: I'm not going to be pushing for emperor objectives to prove to you that we're a "strong guild" lmao gtfo with that!

These days, with the amount of AD opposition, you need a large guild to push primetime. Making an asinine statement like "Requiem relies on stronger guilds like LoM to push emp" is immaterial. Of course LoM would be more suited and equipped to push emp. they field 12-18. Like. . vendetta obviously. Get it all out man. get it all out on the table - this is much better than your passive aggressive likes of Adenoma's posts.

Edited by Rickter on June 13, 2018 3:04PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DeadlyRecluse a few things here:

1) the reason you dont see anyone up in arms about AD ZERGING SHOR DOWN at all times, is because most of the people in this thread play AD. Thelon, you, Adenoma, Baylor, Durham, smiff - ya'll ALL AD!!! Of course you aint gonna complain about something that would make you look bad

2) You dont remember all that drama between me and Darkest Requiem over allegations of them zerging on Shor? If not, all i can say was there most certainly was upheaval in regards to EP's zerging efforts. Additionally, There just arent many EP voices in this thread. If you'd like I can make a fuss about AD choking out the server but the "play how you want" camp would most certainly pipe up, wouldnt you agree?

RE: 1. I'd agree, except with maybe one exception the AD in this thread aren't on during the zerging/morning cap/etc. And the majority of people in that list are on Vivec now more than Shor, due to the general yellowness of Shor.
    ...and the last page has you, Vapirko, Gabe, Grimlok, Technohic, Apoxsee, Anadandy, Wolf, Stridig all posting...all DC players. I don't think the "thread population" is really that onesided. It got kinda brigaded once, but that was pretty short lived.
    RE: 2. That's a little different, as it was accusations/insinuations about a guild. There isn't--to my knowledge--a guild zerging on AD. It's zone/pug groups and the attached momentum. The morning cap crew is a (relatively) small pick up group--often the same players but not really a guild.

But I'm really just here for the Gab/Rickter drama now. It has real potential and I'm at my desk for another 6 hours.
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    But I'm really just here for the Gab/Rickter drama now. It has real potential and I'm at my desk for another 6 hours.
    Me too. Can I buy the coffee?