Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shor PC/NA "Official" Discussion

• Apoxsee
    Apoxsee
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @Grimlock_S

What EP groups are doing the flipping daytime hrs? Is it oceanics? Or just your standard Emp flipping nonsense?
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DeadlyRecluse I agree with your responses and that's good perspective.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anadandy wrote: »
    But I'm really just here for the Gab/Rickter drama now. It has real potential and I'm at my desk for another 6 hours.
    Me too. Can I buy the coffee?

Starbuck's or Tim Horton's?
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:

• anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    But I'm really just here for the Gab/Rickter drama now. It has real potential and I'm at my desk for another 6 hours.

Dunkin', because I'm civilized ;)
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

aaaaaaaahhh!! not Dookie Donuts!!
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ewwwww starbucks .... ill stick with making maxwell house or folgers :D
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

aaaaaaaahhh!! not Dookie Donuts!!

i live in mass .... where Dunks is on every corner just about lol
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    Every half mile on either side of the road, so no one has to turn left to get their coffee.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every half mile on either side of the road, so no one has to turn left to get their coffee.

no lie in some areas lol .... in the town ( recently re named to a city ) i live in .... there is literally a dunks less than a mile apart lol....
    BEHOLD!!! the mighty Dunks!!!
    7rHdrji.png
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on June 13, 2018 5:20PM

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im a Dunkin guy myself and I'm from the land of Starbucks. Terrible coffee.
    Additionally, it has been my experience in PvP, that DC players are most intolerant of other DC players rather than their "enemies".
    Edited by Stridig on June 13, 2018 5:32PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Horrifying picture of Dunkin density

Nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Horrifying picture of Dunkin density

Nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

LOL.... ill have to say NO to that.... seeing as though i live somewhere in that picture .... wolf doesn't want to be nuked!!!
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on June 13, 2018 5:40PM

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DeadlyRecluse , I want more of it. It’s fun cafe reading.

@Rickter , my bad for not commenting. I was on vacation. Climbed some stuff, caught some fish, played the summerset storyline.

Plus, I take back my saying that killing you would finally be an achievement - I think you had an emperorship at sometime and that means you’ve already handed those out.

Not too worried about my farce of an emperorship. I had a lot of fun the first night, got a bit of fun the second, then was able to have two more of my friends who helped push for me get emp. All in all a fun time.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @DeadlyRecluse , I want more of it. It’s fun cafe reading.

@Rickter , my bad for not commenting. I was on vacation. Climbed some stuff, caught some fish, played the summerset storyline.

Plus, I take back my saying that killing you would finally be an achievement - I think you had an emperorship at sometime and that means you’ve already handed those out.

Not too worried about my farce of an emperorship. I had a lot of fun the first night, got a bit of fun the second, then was able to have two more of my friends who helped push for me get emp. All in all a fun time.

Is this it? Or should I wait another 3 more hours for you to think of another post?
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whichever. Like playstyle that’s your prerogative.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lol good read...what a *** lmao
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    lol good read...what a *** lmao

Have you been getting my emails? I've blown you up the last couple days.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Im a Dunkin guy myself and I'm from the land of Starbucks. Terrible coffee.
    Additionally, it has been my experience in PvP, that DC players are most intolerant of other DC players rather than their "enemies".

True on both counts - Starbucks is terrible coffee and DC is its own worst enemy sometimes. I turn off zone chat most of the time because it's filled with DC telling other DC exactly why they suck, and how much better things would be everything was just done THIS WAY.

Meanwhile, we're dropping home keeps and scrolls like candy.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes sir, was just looking at those. My son just left for a 2 week trip to Greece. Had to get him all set and on his way.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Valen_Byte that’s awesome! I had so much fun in Delphi, but Athens was pretty disappointing besides the acropolis. Fortunately, the exchange rate is good.

My fiancée and I are actually in Iceland right now. It’s been amazing so far. I’ve gotta get my game of thrones on and not fall in a volcano.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll take coffee from anywhere when I want it so long as they don’t make me say “venti” or something stupid.
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭

no lie in some areas lol .... in the town ( recently re named to a city ) i live in .... there is literally a dunks less than a mile apart lol....
    7rHdrji.png

LOL!!!!! I know exactly where these are!
    Trust me, there’s even MORE on the North Shore, and one on every corner in Everett. No wonder they can sponsor the Sox.
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »

7rHdrji.png

LOL!!!!! I know exactly where these are!
    Trust me, there’s even MORE on the North Shore, and one on every corner in Everett. No wonder they can sponsor the Sox.

i know right?!?!?! lol

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

• Apoxsee
    Apoxsee
    ✭✭✭
    Had fun during “Werewolf Wednesday” and great fight at Chalamo EP.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Apoxsee wrote: »
    Had fun during “Werewolf Wednesday” and great fight at Chalamo EP.

That was a really fun fight.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    if people we'rent so *** blazé

snoopblaze_lls0zy.jpg
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    if people we'rent so *** blazé

snoopblaze_lls0zy.jpg

Ohh. That makes more sense I guess. Couldnt figure out how they rent out blasé
  • BaylorCorvette
    BaylorCorvette
    ✭✭✭✭✭

1) the reason you dont see anyone up in arms about AD ZERGING SHOR DOWN at all times, is because most of the people in this thread play AD. Thelon, you, Adenoma, Baylor, Durham, smiff - ya'll ALL AD!!! Of course you aint gonna complain about something that would make you look bad

2) You dont remember all that drama between me and Darkest Requiem over allegations of them zerging on Shor? If not, all i can say was there most certainly was upheaval in regards to EP's zerging efforts. Additionally, There just arent many EP voices in this thread. If you'd like I can make a fuss about AD choking out the server but the "play how you want" camp would most certainly pipe up, wouldnt you agree?

To be clear, I'm not thrilled about the map constantly being painted yellow when I play (weeknights), it's extremely difficult for me to find enjoyable small group fights. I think the AD zergy-ness the past few weeks has forced EP to stick to medium groups or pug zergs. Unfortunately my buddy and I can't take on the huge groups and the small groups are becoming harder and harder to find, it's resulted in me running with a larger group on Mondays and doing BG's other nights.

1) the reason you dont see anyone up in arms about AD ZERGING SHOR DOWN at all times, is because most of the people in this thread play AD. Thelon, you, Adenoma, Baylor, Durham, smiff - ya'll ALL AD!!! Of course you aint gonna complain about something that would make you look bad

2) You dont remember all that drama between me and Darkest Requiem over allegations of them zerging on Shor? If not, all i can say was there most certainly was upheaval in regards to EP's zerging efforts. Additionally, There just arent many EP voices in this thread. If you'd like I can make a fuss about AD choking out the server but the "play how you want" camp would most certainly pipe up, wouldnt you agree?
    And the majority of people in that list are on Vivec now more than Shor, due to the general yellowness of Shor.[/quote]

I've made Vivec my home for the next couple of days, until the campaign ends. Gotta get muh trans crystals, thanks to Summerset I have a depleted inventory of crystals. I remember the days when I was transmuting random pieces of armor because I was always at capacity. Those were the days.

Supreme Leader Corvette - StamSorc
    Founder of Dominion Special Forces
    YouTube - ESO & Automotive Racing
    DC Zerg Busting
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking of transmute crystals, has anyone discovered that any of the new jewlery traits are noticeably worth it over max stats?