Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Shor PC/NA "Official" Discussion

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    Guys aggro isnt part of the shor community. His guild <CAMPAIGN KILLERS> is a playful nod at the popular opinion that they defiled the corpse of Sotha Sil as actually killing the campaign can only be credited to a certain DC guild. They are multi faction and multi server. Please dont take his comment to heart.

thanks for the heads up, will keep that in mind
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    IDK where the 2 bars of AD was, because I never saw them. Nor was IC yellow. I know Ruin was on and picking up pugs in zone but they didn't sound very big. A group full of people there just to get their caltrops is not going to be a serious threat anyway.

If the new Shor meta is to faction stack, Shor is just going to be Vivec Junior. It's not going to help attract the players and groups we all say we want in Shor.

Welcome, PUGZ; DC could use some organization on the weekends.

thank you for the welcome :)
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wait there are two guilds with the same name, wow that’s extremely confusing.
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    Guys aggro isnt part of the shor community. His guild <CAMPAIGN KILLERS> is a playful nod at the popular opinion that they defiled the corpse of Sotha Sil as actually killing the campaign can only be credited to a certain DC guild. They are multi faction and multi server. Please dont take his comment to heart.
    On that I agree with you. We didn’t kill the campaign, just blamed for it by salty teary eyed EP . Always a good guild name to use when claiming someone’s tri keep in prime time for the lulz though.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A_G_G_R_O wrote: »

yeah lol, not intentionally though, we laughed when we saw it as well ... one PUGz and a PUGs

• A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just be sure to DM me your raid night schedules so we can show up and give you something more interesting to fight then resto staves, keep doors, and OP guard negates. Hate to see DC kill another campaign. Well I wouldn’t hate to see it, but I would hate to not be a part of it.
    Edited by A_G_G_R_O on November 13, 2017 6:12PM
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Honestly the strange part is that neither of them have Legion in their name which seems to be like 90% of DC guilds.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe Legion of Pugs was taken.
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ironically when I started this game 2 years ago DC was seen as the edgy small scale faction, now its just home to the biggest large scale faction stacking guilds I have seen. Honesty I wouldn’t hate large scale pvp If it didn’t devolve into the laggy pure siege, heals, and destroy ult spamming version of a non skilled meat grinding I see over in vivec. Sounds cuts out and it becomes elder slides online for players running literally PC’s 5 gens ahead of this game due to poor optimization. The crux to the whole it’s AvAvA bruh arguement is the game can’t even support it lol.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well most of the content creators were playing dc. Sypher fengrush kena rhage etc also at launch, the other two factions towered over dc in terms of guilds and player count. Now, three an a half years later, populations have balanced out and yeah i actually commented last night i was surprised with my guilds own growth despite us doing zero advertising. Its all been by word of mouth. So mybe there are more dc players coming out of heir shells, maybe they were there all along and werent noticed due to the other factions.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    Maybe Legion of Pugs was taken.

i might not have been paying attention back about a year and a half ago, but i dont think the whole "legion" thing was that big back then, PUGz of Daggerfall was the first guild I joined and the guild was just for the most part starting, and that was a year and a half ago, granted... back then i had NO clue what i was doing in the game ( this is my first MMO game )

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    also, to all EP and AD in Shor, if you see me around in game please come at me with everything you've got, I look forward to learning more about my build and becoming a better player and to me the best way to get better is to be completely challenged, so i very much look forward to some very difficult fights ... even if that means i get 100% obliterated... i usually record my game play so i can view it later to see what i completely sucked at or if i did something well enough
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on November 13, 2017 7:06PM

• Kaeriz
    Kaeriz
    ✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    also, to all EP and AD in Shor, if you see me around in game please come at me with everything you've got, I look forward to learning more about my build and becoming a better player and to me the best way to get better is to be completely challenged, so i very much look forward to some very difficult fights ... even if that means i get 100% obliterated... i usually record my game play so i can view it later to see what i completely sucked at or if i did something well enough

Excellent attitude. Vids are great way to review and adapt too. Mistakes and successes are equally teachable.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaeriz wrote: »
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »

Excellent attitude. Vids are great way to review and adapt too. Mistakes and successes are equally teachable.

thank you, yeah, it def helps thats for sure, def starts taking up disk space though ... i still have some vids from my bwb days just for nostalgia lol
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on November 13, 2017 8:18PM

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    off to the second job.... take it easy everyone, and see who ever is in shor in about 6hours 40 mins .... not that im counting down till i get to head home or anything :/

• Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been looking for the main tread for Shor, I guess this is the one loll

Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just be sure to DM me your raid night schedules so we can show up and give you something more interesting to fight then resto staves, keep doors, and OP guard negates. Hate to see DC kill another campaign. Well I wouldn’t hate to see it, but I would hate to not be a part of it.

Whatever your experiences in other campaigns please don't bring the toxicity here. All factions at one point or another have been responsible for "killing a campaign."
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this point my biggest complaint about this game has become the load screens. They are just terrible.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of big groups but I see @A_G_G_R_O and his crew really winning a lot with less numbers. Goes to what I said before. Zerg play has made for bad habits and bad builds. Eye opening facing you guys.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    Lots of big groups but I see @A_G_G_R_O and his crew really winning a lot with less numbers. Goes to what I said before. Zerg play has made for bad habits and bad builds. Eye opening facing you guys.

Yeah I learned a valuable lesson tonight. Avoid AGGRO and Kita.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :scream::scream::scream:

Screenshot_20171113_212527.jpg
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:

• usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »

Why would you do that?

Are you here for AP or PVP? I understand that trying to fight a great group won't result in much AP, a lot of blown pots and less leaderboard glory than ramming down a door and killing snipe spamming Captains and Majors. But the point of PVP is to PVP. Taking easy fights isn't the hallmark of a competetive person.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    Stridig wrote: »

Why would you do that?

Are you here for AP or PVP? I understand that trying to fight a great group won't result in much AP, a lot of blown pots and less leaderboard glory than ramming down a door and killing snipe spamming Captains and Majors. But the point of PVP is to PVP. Taking easy fights isn't the hallmark of a competetive person.

It was more of a tip of the cap to them. In no way would I not fight them. I'm absolutely here for the PvP.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what AD PvP guilds are active in Shor now?
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Saw a big one named ruin @dpencil1 I’d ask there.
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    That pact militia Zerg.... had a 20 man use 5 proxy det eye of the storms on 5 people.... amazing.
    Edited by A_G_G_R_O on November 14, 2017 7:23AM
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Rickter Was fun fighting your raid in shor tonight, really kept my small man group on our toes and but helped us improve. fighting outnumbered like that was a very good learning experience for us. hope to get in fights like that more, you guys are relentless :smiley:
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »
    really kept my small man group on our toes

Not sure when 8 mans became "small mans" but, i'm sure it looked that way compared to the 14 I had pursue you.

I almost felt bad when you guys deployed your 4th forward camp, but then i figured, "nah they have tens of millions of ap" :wink:

We learned a lot too, we have a kill order now, and it was very interesting to see how you guys operated away from a resource tower.

Edited by Rickter on November 14, 2017 12:19PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @A_G_G_R_O I look forward to facing you in cyrodiil often, you're def a tough opponent and I hope i can learn something from fighting you ... def annihilated me last night that's for sure! lol

• NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    dpencil1 wrote: »
    So what AD PvP guilds are active in Shor now?

AD
    For Real (~2 people, most nights in prime time)
    Dead Wait (2-8 people, usually more like 3-4, occasionally in prime time)
    Bruma City Council (2-8, usually ~3, most nights in prime time but occasionally other times as well)
    Chillbro's Weenie Hut (2-6, usually weekends)
    Campaign Crashers has decided to join for this campaign
    Ruin (pug guild) has been in Shor for the past two nights

DC
    Strife (2-8, usually ~4, occasionally)
    Requiem (6-16, Sun - Thu prime time)
    PUGZ of Daggerfall (~12, prime time)
    Call to Glory (3-10, prime time, often with Requiem so my numbers may be off)

EP
    Dreadlords (10-24, whenever)
    Judgement (4-8?, most nights in prime time)
    Outlanders (12+, picks up pugs in zone, weekends prime time)
    Darkest Requiem (5-12ish, occasionally in prime time)
    Animosity (~4, occasionally)
    pug horde

Any errors or exclusions, blame the cold meds and please correct. :)

EDIT: Updated to add Chillbro's Weenie Hut
    Edited by NBrookus on November 14, 2017 5:05PM