Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Shor PC/NA "Official" Discussion

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still want to know why yesteray evening, AD was pushing DC tri keeps and leaving EP completely untouched. Dont be ashamed, let me know, Im trying to open communication here. If there is some beef, or even just an explanation would be appreciated.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    Deadly we ran into you guys at Alessia I think, there was 18 on my Miat's down there, Sotha-Siege game was real and made quick work of us on the front door. Afterwards, I never really saw an AD collaboration like that again last night. Seemed like the group broke of into 4-9 mans.

After that Alessia fight (which was fantastic) we went north to avoid stacking with any other groups. We had a comfy 6-8 all night and felt no need to surf numbers in the south.

I think we also ran into you at Aleswell farm with a kamikazi bomb onto what looked like a few DC group sharing an Otick.
    Edited by DeadlyRecluse on November 15, 2017 1:34PM
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think we also ran into you at Aleswell farm with a kamikazi bomb onto what looked like a few DC group sharing an Otick.

OMG that was you guys?! LOL i was the only one out of the 13 there that died - afterwards it was suspected I was targeted as i went poof.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:

• NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I still want to know why yesteray evening, AD was pushing DC tri keeps and leaving EP completely untouched. Dont be ashamed, let me know, Im trying to open communication here. If there is some beef, or even just an explanation would be appreciated.

I told you why. That one guild was farming o-ticks and wasn't defending the emp ring. They hit EP's back keeps too afterwards.

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »

I told you why. That one guild was farming o-ticks and wasn't defending the emp ring. They hit EP's back keeps too afterwards.

Sorry i thought it was two different groups. The one at 6 in the afternoon and the one you messaged me about later in the evening.

So is there any communication with Ruin Gaming leadership? Are they represented in this thread? Does anyone know someone we can contact?
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

OMG that was you guys?! LOL i was the only one out of the 13 there that died - afterwards it was suspected I was targeted as i went poof.

That was us XD. You weren't targeted in particular (and a few others died as well, probably ungrouped), but I did chuckle when I saw your name on my Kcounter in that bomb.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's not a particularly efficient way to farm AP, but their guy is in first now so I suspect there will be a push today.
  • Kaeriz
    Kaeriz
    ✭✭✭

Sorry i thought it was two different groups. The one at 6 in the afternoon and the one you messaged me about later in the evening.

So is there any communication with Ruin Gaming leadership? Are they represented in this thread? Does anyone know someone we can contact?

Dunno @ names, but they have a website

http://www.ruinnation.com/
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That was us XD. You weren't targeted in particular (and a few others died as well, probably ungrouped), but I did chuckle when I saw your name on my Kcounter in that bomb.

Oh i bet you did :wink:
    NBrookus wrote: »
    It's not a particularly efficient way to farm AP, but their guy is in first now so I suspect there will be a push today.

Well theyd better do it off prime time cuz post 7pm est, they gonna have a hard time. :tongue:
    Kaeriz wrote: »
    Dunno @ names, but they have a website

http://www.ruinnation.com/

Thank you bud. Ill do some digging and see if we can all come together and hug.
    Edited by Rickter on November 15, 2017 3:51PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    holy cow thats not a guild thats a multimedia OPERATION!

they have a freakin store! with actually cool shirts hoodies and coffee mugs! say wuuuuuuuuuuutt!!??

Im going to have to pull that up in a browser because there is a lot of info to go through. If there are any Ruin folks tuning into this thread, please add a "contact us" option or something displaying leadership or admin contacts.

sort of like this: www.esorequiem.us/leadership
    Edited by Rickter on November 15, 2017 4:00PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭

Because AD pugs cannot farm AP by killing these blue and red potato guilds in prime time because they never learned how to fight outnumbered. so they pvdoor your tri keeps when you aren’t online even when there are 0 scrolls to be had. They didn’t take reds tri keeps because red had 4 people online farming them so they went to where there was 0 resistance. Please crush these AD zerglings mercilessly until there will to play is 0. Please take AD’s tri keeps and sit on them and farm my purgtatoes till they quit. Can’t have all my action gone when I log on because some limp nerd wants to pound pine all day to get emp, as if the achievement even means anything anymore. Former Emperor title when worn is basically a “former sh’tter” at the end of their name, especially since most of them have lost in group fights where that had superior numbers and emp, rough ridden squad.
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    [Deleted for irrelevancy of asking a Zerg guild to GvG and not ZvZ]
    Edited by A_G_G_R_O on November 15, 2017 4:52PM
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who is this directed to? Lol.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol wrong thread lmao
  • Kaeriz
    Kaeriz
    ✭✭✭
    Former Emperor is the equivalent of Fighter’s Guild Victor nowadays

Master Angler the only title I fear and respect :)
    Edited by Kaeriz on November 15, 2017 4:54PM
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A_G_G_R_O wrote: »
    Lol wrong thread lmao

Lol! I was like, “damn someone get this man a drink”
    Edited by Rickter on November 15, 2017 4:53PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    But if you could tri keep camp AD I’d be pretty happy about that, gotta keep these yellows in time out.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaeriz wrote: »
    Former Emperor is the equivalent of Fighter’s Guild Victor nowadays

I use “Covenant Hero” - because i am.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    I prefer no title, it takes away from the rage inducing appearance of seeing my nameplate
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A_G_G_R_O wrote: »
    I prefer no title, it takes away from the rage inducing appearance of seeing my nameplate

You knw i never thought of it tht way but youre right, i always look at Guild>Name>Title in that order
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Kaeriz
    Kaeriz
    ✭✭✭
    Completely out of character for me to spread salt, but this Ruin mug seems pretty dead on the nose

https://shop.spreadshirt.ca/Ruinous/ruin+mug-A105341894
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need to faction stack so that pug zergs can learn to fight outnumbered. Everything can be small group depending on scale.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    We need to faction stack so that pug zergs can learn to fight outnumbered. Everything can be small group depending on scale.

No. We need to be faction stacked on AD. I’d rather be one of few AD on vs the hordes then have AD swarming the map.
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Idk if pugs in a zerg really want to learn to fight. They are just searching for AP and try to get some last hits. When I first started playing pvp I realized quickly that I need to run solo alot. Playing solo let's you really understand whereyour build and skill levelis at (unfortunately I still suck). I see these people running in zeros like lemmings and don't think they have the same will to get better.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys can't infer sarcasm for crap.
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

What? Is that an add-on or something?
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Careful now Datthaw, some large scalers may come in here and argue that sound logic about how much harder it is to spam light attack till your destro ball Zerg push is up when you have pocket healers and carry sets like earthgore to mitigate your mistakes and sustain. “But we are on coms”, listens to coms, its just okay destro now, destro now , run over here, destro now. Lololololololololol!
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Catch em out of the herd put em in the dirt they complain “lol it’s a group build”, then they Zerg you down 10 to 1 and give you bags “Lol why you running scrub get gud”
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Based on some of your dense remarks in the sotha thread I wouldn’t be surprised if this was a serious remark.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, you've already had some doubt cast on your abilities to infer. I don't know why we would think this inference was any more correct.